Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Liuena Academy, a new generation

Liuena Academy, a new generation

a part of “Liuena Academy, a new generation”, a fictional universe by laxnchill20.

A magical school for those with magical abilities known as Magni.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Liuena Academy, a new generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Liuena Academy, a new generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:23 pm

Guys I'm really sorry :( I haven't been able to get around to posting yet! I too have issues with work at the moment -.- I'm currently staying in the student doctors quarters at the hospital as I've been on call for the past two weeks -.- Fudging brilliant. But! My last shift is this evening. (I live in the uk) So I will be making a post tomorrow.. After morning rounds have been completed and I am relieved!

So Lax! I completely understand what your going through! Work is physically killing me! I'm not even joking, I cut my self with a scalpel yesterday.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

inara1917
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:44 pm

All RIGHT THE SITE'S BACK UP LET'S GET THOSE POSTS GOING PEOPLES I WANT THIS SO BAD RIGHT NOW

all this creativity and nothing to do with it I have so much adorable to throw at you people you don't even know!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Venom0861
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:15 am

lol I've always wanted to us that one>w> But yeah lets get those posts underway:D Although school starts in like three days for me so I'll be busy;v;
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnethicalVegetarian on Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:26 pm

(• ε •) Guess who still hasn't received a PM from an admin despite sending it on the 21st of August? *Jeopardy music plays while everyone tries to guess* If you guessed your host, Flux, then you are correct. 9,001 points to the people who guessed correctly! *incoherent combination of screeching and hysterical sobbing*

So, uh, that said, I still can't post. Which sucks, because I almost have it done on my NotePad on this computer. Anyone willing to have me send a PM to them with the contents of the post, so they can post for me? I would be forever in your debt!

UnethicalVegetarian
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:23 pm

@ UnethicalVegetarian - I'd be perfectly fine acting as an intermediary for you until this whole account fiasco can be resolved. Feel free to send me a pm and I'll have the post posted with Eli tagged right up.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:01 pm

so between work and rpg being down i haven't been able to get this done but next weekend I have 4 days off so I will do my best to get it up, i hope you are all still here and i promise you i haven't abandoned you all.

i'm so sorry i've been such flaky gm but we got the wholes in our staff filled up and i should be able to get back into a regular posting schedule and get this going right soon.
Laxnchill20

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:17 pm

So any news from Phantom? I know Inara and them are the remaining ones that need to post but I haven't heard from Phantom in a while.

Also quick question since I can't remember if we went over this aleady but are we going to have a posting order? Or are we just gonna post as it comes to us? I'm fine with either though^^

@Lax
No worries love~ I'm in the same boat as you in regards to being a GMx3 Also school starts the day after tomorrow yay! So I'll be a bit busy for a while until I can figure out how to work my schedule and what not>~>

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:51 pm

I know I am a terrible person... I got writers block halfway through my post. but since I know what the room will look like to you all even though I'm not done I'm gonna set the scene for ya so you guys can continue. I am so sorry.

simple classroom rows of desks, teachers desk at the front, behind teachers desk is a door to his office. Door to class room is in the back of the room. To the right of the desk Nox is sitting patiently but Kieran, Vergil and Leo have moved to the office and the door to the office is closed.

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:07 pm

Apon Lax's setting post I've made one of my own and taged everyone so that anyone who had given up will have the chance to see that we are indeed still going. So to any and everyone who sees this please revive this rp I so much want to be a part of one that doesn't die before anything happens!

Venom0861
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:31 pm

I find myself with a lack of free time to sit down and write. I might be able to do so this weekend, but there's not much Skylar would be doing besides boring old observation. We'll see, maybe I'm feeling adventurous enough to poke about with socially awkwardness.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:41 pm

@Venom
Well I'm certainly interested in keeping this going. I'll see about responding this weekend>.<

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:45 pm

I too am still active in this roleplay. I'll have my post started tonight but I cannot promise it will be done before the weekend given my schedule. I'll do all I can to have it in as soon as possible however.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:54 am

Thanks for being so awesome and understanding guys

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnethicalVegetarian on Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:25 am

I'm just gonna wait for others to post before I PM my post to Zalgo, unless people have any objections?

Also, still no account. The PM I sent is still in my outbox, and I tried to directly e-mail the admin who I PM'ed, but still nothing...

UnethicalVegetarian
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:01 pm

Just to inform you that I am alive! And still here. But when the site went down it was during my days off -.- And then I had to pull multiple double shifts at work and then uni started up again... and it just got shit.... but anyway... I have posted! Its not the best, but I didn't know what exactly to put so I just went with the flow.

I can just imagine myself sitting in a river right now, floating down it.

inara1917
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:20 pm

So things have been a bit quiet, huh? Just wondering how ya'll holding up, silently praying I'm not the one keeping this exciting adventure from going anywhere. I hope not...

Anyway, if everything is gonna go according to plan. I should have ample time to do some writing for this next week, assuming uni doesn't plan to add another hundred pounds to my workload. I really don't hope everyone's scampered off somewhere like they usually do after one second without posting has gone by, I try my best to keep up. Uni just hasn't been kind. And neither has work...

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:25 pm

Well you need not fear my disappearance. I'm still here, I've mostly just been waiting for about one more person to post so I don't bloat the page with my posts. Give everyone an opportunity to react and provide more material for me to write on, so on so forth. I do hope everyone's still got their attention on as I intend to keep the excitement rolling.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:18 pm

@Everyone
Sorry for not being around again>~< I keep forgetting I need to write another post^^; Hopefully I'll get one up this week granted I don't forget again>.>

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:05 pm

I too have been waiting but I may be posting later tonight/tomorrow idk yet but I have interactiony things to do :3

Venom0861
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:26 pm

Eh, posted at least. Not the best, but I figured I might as well post now before things get too convoluted. So, yeah, there ya go and stuff.

Byte
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!