Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Katekyo Hitman REBORN!: Undying Will

Katekyo Hitman REBORN!: Undying Will General Discussion

a part of “Katekyo Hitman REBORN!: Undying Will”, a fictional universe by Lloyd999.

The quiet town of Namimori will be shaken up once again by the arrival of another new Hitman Tutor. This mysterious man will change the lives of two boys and those around them. This is the story of the Eleventh Generation Vongola Family.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Katekyo Hitman REBORN!: Undying Will”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Katekyo Hitman REBORN!: Undying Will General Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:01 am

@Moahi and "Gabe" You've added us on Skype, but you're not online so I can't add you to the REBORN! group.

Chester is looking pretty damn badass. Nagisa is an epic fc. I can't wait to see the others! :D
But someone's gotta be there.
To pick it up.
To push. Back.
To put the first piece back together.
To put us all...
back together.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Hello everyone! Just dropping by and getting a face claim! For this one, I might just stick with one character!

I'll have Alice Nakiri as my face claim!

"All that remained was... me..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pandora's Melancholy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:17 pm

@Alle9009 Your second character looks as if he is almost ready, except, I can tell you've read the rules, right? I would prefer if you cleaned up the profile a bit, capitalize more of your words and whatnot, as is expected of this roleplay. Do so and you're a-okay.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:39 pm

Working on it. It's mainly a wip because I'm not really sure where I'm going with him, but I've got a general direction now. I should be done by tomorrow, latest.
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

My favorite character by the way is Lambo! He's such a cutie and I also love his tantrums, it reminds of me... yeah.. I still throw those tantrums... Just forget I said that!

Pandora's Melancholy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:08 am

I think I'm going to make another character, a girl to balance things out. Her FC will be Yuuta Sasaki.

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:52 am

Actually, including our WIPs, the gender ratio is just about even for characters. But man, do I we have a lot of characters to begin with. We have more than twice as much WIPs as we do finished characters, and more to come.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:33 pm

Really? I expected there to be more males than females but oh well. Does that mean that I need not make her in that case?

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Are you accepting any more members? I'm an old fan of KHR. I'd have to say that my favorite characters are Tsunayoshi Sawada and Lambo. Tsuna because he's darling and Lambo because he reminds me of myself when I was younger.... Arrogant crybaby-brat with an odd obsession with animal print clothing? Perfect description of me as a little kid.

At this point, would you prefer male or female characters? I have ideas for both.

Remember-Thalynn
Member for 9 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby taigaxx on Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:56 pm

Wow, it's been a long time since I got on roleplaygateway.
a lot has changed over the years. I started in middle school and now i'm in college. Damn...
Anyway, I'm surprised to find a KHR rp since the manga and anime ended. Even the fandom on tumblr is almost dying. sorry im ranting now--SO i'm here to ask (as the person below asked already) if you're accepting any more characters.
Also, I know this is the whole 11th generation concept and there's already a mist, cloud/storm, sky... so are you expecting us to make sun or lightening or are we free to choose whatever flame we wish to have?

my favorite character is Hibari... & Reborn & Mukuro...

taigaxx
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:04 pm

@moahi I'll encourage you to do whatever you please, although I guess having more characters than less is definitely something I was looking for. That said, I'm pretty confident we have enough characters to begin by now, if they are all finished at the same time that is.

@Remember-Thalynn Oh, why is indeed we'll accept more players. We're accepting all the players we can get our grubby little digital fingers on. There are no limits as to how many characters of either gender can be played, so feel free to make whatever sort of characters you please. I might have a preference that people play male characters because there were more of those in KHR, but it's probably more because I almost exclusively play female characters myself. Still, ignore what I think... well, except for the fact that I am the GM, but ignore me on unofficial stuff. Make a female or male or whatever you like. Heck, make both if you so please.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:44 pm

@taigaxx I believe you're free to choose whatever you like. As I've mentioned before, we got a ton of work-in-progresses, and among them, pretty much every flame has been covered. Therefore, feel free to choose whatever flame type you'd like. These people with unknown flame types are driving me crazy though (not that I won't allow it).

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

@Lloyd999
Great! In that case, I guess I'll begin with a male character because I can't find a good female FC :( I prefer elegant females FCs and I feel like anime girls are typically drawn to be more cutesy. (If anyone can suggest some elegant FCs to me, that would be amazing.)
My faceclaim: D. Grayman's Allen Walker

He's going to be a rain flame, with a secondary lightning flame. Or, maybe the other way around.... I'll have to decide after I've written out a bit more of his profile and worked out his combat style.
Last edited by Remember-Thalynn on Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Remember-Thalynn
Member for 9 years
Lifegiver

Now that I'm done writing Mayu's background her profile will be finished quite soon. I'm also going to start on my second character a bit, and instead use Sadao Mao I'll be using the King of Despair from Kekkai Sensen as his FC.

ยขฯƒโ„“โˆ‚
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby taigaxx on Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:50 pm

@Lloyd99: ah ok, got it (:

taigaxx
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:15 am

Just a reminder to all roleplayers who are making high school students, do recall that high school ages in Japan are 15-18. If your intention is to have your character go to the same school as Ieyoshi and Ieharu, then be sure to keep your age range in the appropriate place. If that isn't the case with your character (i.e. they aren't high school a student) then you don't have to follow this guideline, naturally.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:26 pm

It is nice to see these profiles progressively being completed one by one. At the same time, I have some more good news to report. We are just about ready to begin this roleplay. Although I have not decided an actual date, I will reveal that the roleplay will begin in no more than a week, so I'd suggest those with work-in-progress profiles look toward finishing those soon.

At the same time, I'm just putting out another reminder that I highly recommend every single solitary roleplayer makes use of Skype to contact the rest of us. We've been able to brainstorm all sorts of ideas for each of our characters together and have been making all sorts of plans as to how the roleplay may progress.

The roleplayers who have already been actively participating in conversations on Skype have come up with all sorts of ways that their characters have or could have relationships with one another, which I would imagine would be very important for the beginning of this roleplay. With how many characters we have, I won't be making any sort of Relationships OOC thread (or at least I'm not currently planning on it, but that can be subject to change) so people will have to discuss their character's relationships and determine them among themselves.

At the same time, I am noticing common, yet small little issues in character profiles among those who aren't in communication with the rest of the group. Because nobody really has active access in viewing character profiles, I'm finding that some people are making characters that are similar to or conflict with other characters (such as characters sharing parents or having contradictory information with one another) and this will definitely become an issue for when characters are being reviewed for approval. It would be best to rectify these mistakes early on in the design process so you don't have to revamp the entirety of your character later.

As a reminder, my contact name on Skype is joshua.mitchell495

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

I'll happily join the discussion. I'm online now and will keep my skype open, so accept my friend request when you can please. c:

edit:: Mayu is now finished ~
Last edited by ยขฯƒโ„“โˆ‚ on Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ยขฯƒโ„“โˆ‚
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Oh dear....I don't have a Skype account. I'll make one as soon as possible. Is Skype difficult to learn how to use? I have a rather steep learning curve when it comes to technology....

Remember-Thalynn
Member for 9 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:00 pm

@ยขฯƒโ„“โˆ‚ Um, if that's the case, I haven't recieved a contact request from you yet. What is your account name? Also, your character has been accepted.

@Remember-Thalynn Oh, don't worry, it's simple enough to use when you're only dealing with simple things like chatting. It's pretty easy to learn on your own if you're used to any sort of social website. You might burn your hand the first few times like I did, but you'll get used to it. Just watch out for the boots that occasionally fly in from your window.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!