Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fairy Tail - A New Generation

Fairy Tail - A New Generation

a part of “Fairy Tail - A New Generation”, a fictional universe by CrimsonFox.

The illustrious Fairy Tail, known as one of the greatest guilds in the world, had many powerful wizards bearing it's mark. But many years have passed and a new generation of wizards have emerged to take their places in Fairy Tale.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fairy Tail - A New Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fairy Tail - A New Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:08 pm

Sounds good to me! I'm not sure what the name of that kind of magic is so we'll just call it "Copy Magic" for the sake of convenience. And maybe his last spell some kind of teleporting spell so he can escape from battle after his team is beaten?
~ The Crimson Fox ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CrimsonFox
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:38 pm

Haha! OMG! That's hilarious, Crimson xD I hadn't even thought of that, but it seems to fit more than you'd think at the moment :P

And that sounds pretty good to me. The Shade Magic user would probably annoy Miya to the nth degree if she had to try and fight him. How would you defeat him? o.o She couldn't simply cut him with knives either if his body can change to shadow. That's a puzzle she'd hate having to solve alone, lol.
Multiple side roles open.
Will you be a best friend? A love interest? A rival? A villain? The one who unsuspectingly saves the universe in place of our main cast? Who knows what your character could become? So...
Check it out!

roleplay/time-keepers-chapter-1

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:16 am

In my mind I figured the battle would go something like this:

Everyone squares up against their respective foes. Naturally these enemies would be able to identify and utilize each of our weaknesses, over powering us individually but not when we work together.

It would be a monster-off between Rin and Everit. Miya may be able to intervene and forcibly close the zodiac's gate by travelling them back to the spirit realm, at which point Rin would have the advantage.

Aria would primarily go offensive, shielding herself and dueling Neira with Dawn. Aria would be able to break Draven's defense by using Emotional Turmoil (since it can bypass his reflector magic) and give Dyandin a shot at him.

Meanwhile Rin ought to be able to help Miya - they'd have to find a way to eliminate the shadow armor he's wearing (bright light may work, so if one of Rin's zodiacs can do that...) and expose his physical body, which can then take damage (Miya may get to show off her more sadistic nature in this situation).

Jac does something that pisses Tatsuo off (I'm sure CutUp has something spectacular in mind for that) and he's attacking in a rage. Neira would've figured out that emotion can disable Aria so she'd put a sensory link between her and Tatsuo (he'd have to control himself or it'd trigger her Curse and knock her out, which Aria may insist it the easiest way, disregarding herself - ultimately this would be Tatsuo's decision on what to do).

Dyandin, after beating Draven, would be best suited to go after Neira - knocking her out would break the sensory link between Aria and Tatsou. That could just leave Jac standing, who would probably make a vengeful/snarky comment (maybe involving notifying Tatsou's father) before teleporting away.

Naturally one can't exactly plan a battle but this is how it all worked out in my head. Thoughts? Suggestions? Insults?

CrimsonFox
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:11 am

Maybe instead of emotional turmoil, Aria could manipulate Draven into becoming like, really angry. This leaves an opening for Dyandin, as Draven will be purely on the offensive and the drawback of reflector is that is can only be used for either defense or offense, not at the same time.

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:31 pm

Now there's an idea! Sounds good to me.

CrimsonFox
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:44 am

From what I've gathered Lost is really busy with school / apartment hunting right now and it's gotten pretty hard for her to find the time to get on RPG. I just messaged her saying that we completely understand and hold nothing against her, but in the meantime (since we're not in a critical battle or anything) we're going to keep posting, and that whenever she finds the time / when all the craziness of life calms down some, we'd be thrilled to have her jump back in.

So everyone, please skip Rin (only include very basic emotes / actions / interactions when necessary) and continue on with the story. Ideally Lost will be able to get back on around the time we're all going to get wasted (or if not then she may just "go home" or scoff at us in the background instead). And, unless I am sorely mistaken, that means that CutUp is next.

Lost, when you read this that'll mean you're back on so
WELCOME!! WE'RE GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK! :D

CrimsonFox
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:56 am

Oh good, I just wanted to make sure that everything here is all set. First off, thank you all for being so understanding, especially Crimson. I know that I've been holding the rp back and I really hate to do that to you guys.
As for Rin if you guys keep going I'll throw in a post for her every once and a while. I think that I can post at least one out of three times the cycle goes around if not every other. Once you get around to me again if I haven't posted in 3-4 days then just go through another cycle. I think 3-4 days is enough time that if I haven't posted it would be fair to let you guys go on and post again.
I already ran this by Crimson I just thought I'd jump on and say a quick hello. =P Love you guys and hope to talk to you soon! ^.^

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:53 am

Alright ^^ Good luck with everything, Lost!!!

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:47 am

*sits in corner* Did everyone leave? ;-;

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:13 pm

I think CutUp is next but something has happened and unfortunately he won't be able to post for a bit. I think I'll go ahead and make a post so that we can keep this moving along. Lost and Cut will post whenever they get the chance.

CrimsonFox
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:53 pm

And then there were 3

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:13 am

Gah! Sorry for the double post! I went ahead and gave us plenty of material to work/interact with whilst we wait for the others to return for the drunken wizards bit. :)

CrimsonFox
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:51 am

lol ^^

You can go ahead and post if you'd like, Phantom. I won't be able to type anything out until later today.

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:53 pm

Aight, Also Cutup has returned to the site, so we have 4 now, I think

Edit - Yay for character development.

phantasms
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:07 pm

You could probably go ahead and post, Phantom. I have complete faith that Cutup will jump in whenever he gets a chance. ^-^

CrimsonFox
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:57 pm

I can't get a post in today, so I'll get one in tomorrow.

phantasms
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:13 pm

Shoouuld I wait for Cutup or go ahead and post o.O?

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:55 pm

Naw, go ahead. I'm sure CutUp has a bunch of other things he's doing right now, trying to make up for his abscence. He'll post whenever he gets the chance.

CrimsonFox
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:47 pm

Since it's too short to put into a post and I honestly don't have the time at the moment after the meal is over anyone is welcome to go looking for Rin. She's fallen asleep leaning against a tree.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:35 am

Will do! I'm sorry for my absence - I've been busy trying to get everything wrapped up at college before I go home for spring break. I'll post tomorrow.

CrimsonFox
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!