Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome To Crown City

Welcome To Crown City

a part of “Welcome To Crown City”, a fictional universe by Bartholomew Finch.

A Citywide Broadcast foretells the arrival of five strangers amongst the strange citizens of Crown City. A place that is home to an array of creatures, beings, and humans alike.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome To Crown City”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Welcome To Crown City

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:57 pm

Okay, Skylar's finally done, hope you like her!(:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:19 pm

@Desire - She's accepted! I really like her history, I'm just always drawn to the type of backstory she has. :) I'll update the info on the front page ASAP

I'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:39 pm

@Bartholomew Finch, thanks!(:

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:49 pm

@Everyone - First Post is going up late tonight, I've got a number of things to work on as well as updating my characters with all the information I've been jotting down for them. I'm currently waiting on a few WIPs to be completed as well.

I'd say it'll be around 9-10 but that may be a little off depending on how the rest of my school day goes. Pushing it back to a later hour, I ran into some trouble here recently so I figured I'd drop a line here so everyone knows. It'll still be tonight, just way later than what I planned it to be.

Do not worry about rushing to complete your WIP, get as much done and if you need more time to finish tomorrow that's fine.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:46 am

FIRST POST IS UP!

Sorry for the long delay that was entirely unintended (and annoying on my end probably just as much on your guys end.)

Anyway I have to edit my characters still so I won't be posting for them just yet, I've set the backdrop and given a little bit of plot insight. For the strangers you will likely be just waking up in the City, you can either be in The Den or somewhere around it. The Den will play a central point for a while, just until we get things established.

As for Regular citizens you'll be waking up as well after the total blackout.

Whereas Council Members will be unaffected by everything besides the power out, due to the advanced warding on their buildings. Council members outside of the building however would have passed out just the same as everyone else.

(Ghosts and Non-humanoid beings will not have been affected by the blackout; so Alexandra and Haven mainly.)

Let me know if you have any questions!

I'm editing my characters right now so that we can get this rolling.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:15 pm

@Bartholomew Finch, Do you want us to wait until after u post for your characters to post, or just go ahead & post now?

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:29 pm

Go ahead and post if your feeling like it, I left a lot open for interpretation but you can PM me if you have any questions what so ever. That intro just set the story basically and Ive got a secondary post in the works.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:18 am

I know I'm waiting until Bartholomew posts... but that's because I'm going to feed of some of their characters :p
Image Image
Image Image

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:52 pm

Okay so I'm working on my post now! I might get it up before work tonight, but if not, I will do my best to post tomorrow.

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:33 pm

I've got my post about half done! I went to a concert last night so that's why I didn't get to finish it. I will be posting tonight after work tho!!

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:06 pm

Awesome! Hope ur concert was fun, looking forward to ur post :D

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iriden on Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:16 am

Hey everyone. New on the scene. Dropped my post.
Amazing characters you guys have. So much detail and beautiful too!
My formats all sorts of rough, lol. Trying to figure out how to tweak it and make it pretty.
Hope you like it and I looked forward to writing with all of you.

Iriden
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!