Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

No One Mourns The Wicked

No One Mourns The Wicked

a part of “No One Mourns The Wicked”, a fictional universe by partially-stars.

A few years ago, a group of friends left town to escape their secrets. Now, those very secrets are bringing them home- and putting them all in danger.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “No One Mourns The Wicked”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: No One Mourns The Wicked

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:38 am

So, the mutual friend was called Hannah- she was about the same age as all of them, 19/20. She was one of those girls who did everything, from debating to charity events to every sport offered. She was popular, and managed to make friends with anyone and everyone. Everyone was horrified when she was murdered, because she was one of the most harmless people known to the town.

I can't put an exact state or so on, but it's in the Midwest- mild climate, warm summers and cold winters and so on.

Spence's birthday is May 17th.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaveronica on Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:23 am

Maggie's birthday is February 3rd

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imaveronica
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:43 am

James' birthday is March 3rd.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:46 am

Audrey's is March 7th

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ยขฯƒโ„“โˆ‚ on Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:13 pm

Jude's is October 22nd. 8)

ยขฯƒโ„“โˆ‚
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:18 pm

Did Hannah have siblings named Beth and Josh

(S-S-S-SICK REFERENCE)

druidquest
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Storyteller Novelist Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby illusivedreamer on Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:32 pm

Rosemary's birthday is June 21st.

@druidquest OH MY GOD I LOVE THAT GAME

illusivedreamer
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:28 am

Sorry I haven't been active, work and all. I'll try and post today or tomorrow.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ยขฯƒโ„“โˆ‚ on Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:03 pm

I'll be posting again tomorrow, been busy with a paper and work. But tomorrow i'll have plenty of time. :p

ยขฯƒโ„“โˆ‚
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ยขฯƒโ„“โˆ‚ on Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:25 am

Hey guys, now that we've all had some time to work on the beginning & a lot of one x one character interactions, why don't we bring them all together? Since Jude texted Iggy earlier about hosting a party, maybe they can all meet up in a little gathering?

ยขฯƒโ„“โˆ‚
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:58 am

I'm cool with that, I'll post tonight- sorry it's been taking me so long to reply to things.
My Little Tumblr Blog
"It's better to burn out than fade away,"
-Kurt Cobain

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:58 pm

Sounds good to me! I'll also try getting a post up tonight.

druidquest
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Storyteller Novelist Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:44 pm

Soubds good to me! If there isn't anything major to be wrapped up, I might start that tomorrow evening, if that's good with everyone?

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ยขฯƒโ„“โˆ‚ on Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:46 pm

Awesome. I will post something to help wrap up Maggie & Jude's interaction either tonight or tomorrow (been a bit busy with work lately so...bleh).

ยขฯƒโ„“โˆ‚
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:32 pm

So, I was planning on posting this evening, but now I'm thinking I might leave it a few days, just to give everyone a chance to post and wrap up any other interactions. Is that okay with everyone?

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:02 pm

Hey sorry I haven't been about much, I'll post soon I'm really sorry.

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:36 am

I'll try to get a post up tomorrow

druidquest
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:03 am

Hey, I'm going to try to post tomorrow. Just one question: did the text for the party go out yet?

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:40 pm

Not as far as I know!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:56 am

And I posted. Got to have some romance in a slasher setting. That's one of the many rules Scream taught me. :P

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!