Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Weight of Soul

21 Grams

a part of “The Weight of Soul”, a fictional universe by bethelit.

When a human being dies, their total body weight is reduced by twenty-one grams. || Group RP

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Weight of Soul”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: 21 Grams

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bethelit on Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:58 pm

xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx

xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx

lmao @Macchan I didn't realize that I forgot to respond to your post here as well. I know I told you on Discord already but the Tomodachi life shitpost still makes me cry. Fucking Cyril is the most accurate thing I have ever seen. This is accurate foreshadowing in regards to my next post. Sad flower boi is forever alone. Also Alli needs to make this happen. (I'm joking.)

In any case, I'll be making an announcement on the group Discord soon in regards to Lee's initiatives being divided among Samael, Cyril, and Maria. Look forwards to it then, my fellow ghostie sleuths. ;^ )

x
x
x
x
x
x
s a b b a t
-
wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

x
x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bethelit
Designer
Member for 8 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Arc Warden Group Theory Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bethelit on Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:03 pm

xxxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx

With the release of Chapter Two, we have a (beth)emoth of a post update! I'm recovering from some serious IRL, so I was able to pump this one out before the deadline. Lucky us!

Chapter One ended on a wild ride, and from here on forwards, things just get more intense. Also, can everyone believe that it's already December? Wow!! I can't believe it's been eight months since TWoS's conception! Wow!! The literal hype train has been a treat so far, and the GMs are excited to introduce more awful things in store. :^ ) Fluff aside, I've truly enjoyed reading everyone's writing and I love exploring The Joffre from the points of view of your unique Saniwa and Artifacts. You're all inspiring writers that push me to grow every day, and it's really great to have you all as facing history buddies. TWoS is special because y'all are in it.

Anyway, onto some housekeeping...

Firstly, Talisman needs to sit out a bit for this part of the story. We wish him the best of luck in his personal endeavors.

Secondly, Tally's situation gives us the opportunity to explain what happens when players need to sit out. TWoS's plot is highly adaptable, and the GMs always try their best to have the story covered. Tally's characters will not be "written off." Instead, his initiatives will be distributed to equally capable players. (Namely, Mac and Jello.)

I'll use Tally's situation as an example for any concerned players. The TWoS staff does not believe in "writing off" characters, regardless if their players can no longer participate. If a player can't participate, we find alternative ways to work them into other parts of the story. We will not "god mode" or "NPC" your characters either, but rather, give them passive roles that are just as important as their active ones. That way, players that inevitably have to quit or go on temporary leave will still get the respect and shining moments they deserve. Our method also allows players to easily return to the narrative once they can.

Talisman's New Scenerio wrote:a
To keep everyone safe, Lee and Peter opted to seal off the area lest any passengers get caught in the crossfire. A passing soldier; however, demanded to be let through to the next cart. After some arguing and unsuccessful persuasion the officer spots a strange lump hidden beneath Lee's jacket. Unfortunately, Lee was not slick enough in hiding his Gandor pistol so both he and Peter have been taken in for interrogation regarding why exactly two crew members for a movie are carrying weapons.

Maccotango and Jedly should edit their upcoming post(s) to reflect this change.

With those changes in mind, below is the post recap as per usual (warning: spoilers included).

Kimura Asagi is brooding by himself in his room and has shed his disguise. Miyoshi's physical condition has severely declined, but he nonetheless scouted out a Rank A poltergeist, courtesy of his cursed heirloom. Together, he and Claire Stanfield must defeat the hostile ghost.
● Opportunities to confer further with Karl Neumann and Ernst Richter are over at this point, but they will return at a later post. An additional NPC has showed up as well--the "red-eyed man." If Amelia Renard and Hélène Köhler choose to leave in pursuit of this stranger, they will not be able to find him.
Geoffrey Lee Walker's ghost encounter has been divided between Maria Calag and Cyril Noel. If they can conclude the fight in 1 post, that would be magnifique.

The next post is due on December 17 (11:59 PDT). If you need to use your monthly extension please contact the GMs in the Discord or in OOC chat. Thank you, and HAPPY FIRST DAY OF CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bethelit
Designer
Member for 8 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Arc Warden Group Theory Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:24 pm

Miyoshi we need to talk

sauce

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bethelit on Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:37 am

xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx

xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx

He's not gonna stop taking them soul tablets though. :^ )
(but LMAO i'm crying that's too good)

x
x
x
x
x

bethelit
Designer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miraclegem on Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:40 am

you know just some #VIPCarProblems....

miraclegem
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bethelit on Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:41 pm

xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx

xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx

oh and throwback saturday since this image is now immediately relevant
i have missed this

xxxxxxxoriginal concept by Kate Beaton @ Hark! A Vagrant

x
x
x
x
x

bethelit
Designer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bethelit on Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:05 pm

xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx

xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
x
x
MINOR GM ANN.

We've added a few addendums to our F.A.Q. to clarify some significant information regarding Artifacts. Please consider the following below:

addendums wrote:
Q: For Artifacts that come from a fragment of an object (ex: Takumi who is a fragment of a statue), how would they feel if they came in contact with another one of its pieces?

A: It depends on the Saniwa’s spirituality. If their Saniwa is high in spirituality, (ex: Zhanqing), the Artifact may have a vague, undefined emotional impression associated with the object, but not realize why. (ex: Takumi visits the original Buddhist statue that he was once part of, and feels an abstract, undefined, warm feeling.) If their Saniwa has low spirituality, the Artifact will not have any associated feelings.

Q: What memories does an Artifact carry over from their time as an object?

A: Their memories depend on the sentiment surrounding the particular object. For example, a brooch that was carried in somebody’s purse would only remember darkness. However, a brooch that has been worn and passed down by generations of women will be full of memories from when it was worn, admired, etc.

x
x
x

bethelit
Designer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bethelit on Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:19 pm

xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx

xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx

Hey guys! This is just a heads up to let everyone know to check the OOC thread in the upcoming few days. The GMs have several gifts planned for everyone, though some of you have already seen a teaser off Discord. I'll be dropping some huge things off Saniwa Santa's sleigh soon! GET HYPE.

x
x
x
x
x

bethelit
Designer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maccotango on Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:54 am

i need to see how many memes get dropped on us

maccotango
Designer
Member for 10 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Arc Warden Storyteller Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bethelit on Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:55 pm

Twos the night before Christmas when all through the train
Not a ghost was spookin', not even a Dame.
The Saniwa were sitting by the window with care,
Guarded by soldiers who patrolled everywhere.
Members were gathered whether alone or in teams
As their GMs dropped some dank, Christmas Memes.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

MERRY CHRISTMAS (EVE) AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!! It's been a hilarious and inspiring eight months here at TWoS, and we're so glad that you all stuck around for the holidays as well. Eva and I figured we wouldn't have time to post these on actual Christmas day, but we put together some special treats for y'all be them dank or otherwise. We hope you enjoy these gifts as much as we did making them.

Firstly, some memey e-cards from Yuuki Kazetani, the Man Himself (courtesy of Eva because I'm bad at memes). May you feel fucking jolly this Christmas, dear Saniwa:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

And now for some artsy shit that I did while dealing with my soul-crushing finals: LIVE ACTION TWOS!!!!!!!! I had a lot of fun making these assholes look real, and casting was tons of fun. Some of these kiddos aren't even real people. What technology can do these days. :^ ) Idk about anyone else, but I personally like having real people faces in mind when I write TWoS due to my film background. Anyway, here's Wonderwall.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

And of course--no screenplay is complete without an ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK!!!!! It was fun sifting through my historical fiction film collection to put together something that feels seamless but unique to TWoS, so here's what I imagine our motion picture original score would sound like. If time allows, I may do a part II with character-specific themes, but that's an idea for next time. ┴┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬
x
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Click here to listen!! (Hosted via Dropbox.) <<

We hope you guys enjoyed those, and Merry Christmas again everybody! If you haven't noticed, we've also changed everyone's front page character descriptions to sound more #swaggie, so now everyone's an edgelord. Happy Holidays. May you all get a nice break from soul-crushing IRL these next few weeks, as you all certainly deserve it. Again, it's been wonderful roleplaying with you all here at TWoS!

x
x

xImage

x
x
MERRY TWOSSMAS

bethelit
Designer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maccotango on Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:31 pm

this is the best rp christmas gift you guys rock

maccotango
Designer
Member for 10 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Arc Warden Storyteller Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bethelit on Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:10 pm

xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx

xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx

Thanks Macaroon, I'm sure I speak for all the GMs when I say we live to entertain. I've mentioned this in a few times on the Discord already--but I really enjoyed reading everyone's collab posts from the last round! It seemed like you all had lots of fun, and I was flat out laughing through both of them. I loved all the nuanced bits that you and Jelly put into yours (Maria/Wulfetrud interactions are sosososos cute & Maria sassing Cyril is equally A++++++) and ofc Alli, Eva, and Sophie were BOMB.

You're all amazing okay and I hope everyone has a really awesome Christmas!! (:

x
x
x
x
x

bethelit
Designer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bethelit on Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:02 pm

xxxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx

Hi all, hope everyone's had a great winter break. The GMs would like to thank everyone for getting their posts in despite the hectic holidays. You all absolutely killed it in your posts. The character interactions were incredible from both sides of the team, and I enjoyed reading every sentence. Also, dare I say it--but several of you are seriously improving with each post and it's craaaazy. As the GM, I'll continue upping my own game as well. ;)

In any case, I've posted my final update for September 2, 1941. This post concludes Miyoshi Kazetani and Kimura Asagi's night on the Joffre. Your upcoming posts should follow suit; wrap up the night. However, VIPcar members, wait for Eva to post first. Claire will be doing some extra sleuthing while his companions are asleep. Therefore, the posting order should be:

Miyoshi > Claire > Hélène/Amelia (can be collab or separate) > Cyril/Maria (can be collab or separate).

Maccotango and Jedly--your only main objective is to conclude the night, and ensure that Gammond returns to his room safely. I can also write up a few lines about Gammond retreating to his room if that's more helpful to you both. Whether Maria Calag and Cyril Noel want to search for Lee is up to them as well, or if they'd like to do some sleuthing of their own accord. They could also split up to do both. Let me know what you'd each like to do, and I can slip you both some clues.

Alligot, Geoffrey Lee Walker and Peter Elkin were out of commission for this round, so they weren't able to successfully set up their radio. Therefore, Amelia Renard will have to use her Connectivity Apparatus to telepathically tell Samael the events of the evening. Through Samael, she is effectively now in charge of relaying orders to the civilian car. Meaning, although Miyoshi is "team leader," Amelia is effectively the "boss" of Cyril, Lee, and Maria, if that's food for thought.

Talisman's expressed interest to be tagged back into the story, so we've prepared a scenario for him.

Talisman's New Scenerio wrote:a
We’ve set up a situation for Lee and Peter to slip back into plot. At the moment, the GMs have decided for both of them to be in overnight detainment. They will be able to ICly return to Maria and Cyril the following morning after my upcoming post. Therefore, Tally wouldn’t be returning this round per se, but the one after that. We hope this gives Tally time to reflect and prepare for his next plot contribution.

While Lee was being detained, he pickpocketed a carabiner from his interrogators. It contains a skeleton key that allows him to access the SS side of the train that normally wouldn’t be available to civilians. This means that Lee is the only member of the civilian operatives that can cross over to the VIPcar. He can also hand off these keys if he ever feels that he’s in danger or if he’d like to pass on his duties to someone else.

Amidst all the recent post udpates, the GMs acknowledge and respect everyone's busy schedules, so if collab posts will be harder to coordinate for you, please let us know ahead of time. We can accommodate alternative, solo initiatives to help your character(s) shine. No worries! However, due to the structure of TWoS's story, players can only be tagged out once. One character being absent effects all their teammates, so tag-outs need to be maintained to a minimum. After your second tag-out, the Germans will have "detained" your character, and they're done for story wise.

Nevertheless, the next post is due on January 7 (11:59 PDT). If you need to use your monthly extension please contact the GMs in the Discord or in OOC chat. Thank you, and never 4get "!xmas help."

bethelit
Designer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bethelit on Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:43 pm

xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx

xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
x
x
MINOR GM ANN.

We've added a few addendums to the Post Quality section of our Rules to clarify posting order and initiative requirements. Please consider the following below:

addendums wrote:
The posting minimum is ~300 words, though I care less about word count and more about plot progression. At times, posting orders will be issued depending on plot requirements. Please be sensitive to your story involvement, and plan posts accordingly! If you're in a tough spot, post a placeholder if you can't submit your post in the designated posting order. Posting orders must be followed when issued. Additionally, plot initiatives need to be decided upon within 72 hours (3 days) of the GM post going live.

x
x
x

bethelit
Designer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bethelit on Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:31 pm

xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx

xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
x
x
MINOR GM ANN.

In March, Dropbox will be dropping its Public folder support. Therefore, I'll be replacing the music, name, and quote image urls in your profiles with imgur ones. The actual image replacement process will be complete sometime before the end of February. This is just a friendly heads up!

x
x
x

bethelit
Designer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bethelit on Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:31 pm

xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx

xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
x
x
MINOR GM ANN.

A periphery announcement since many of us have gotten busier... Although I expect to push out the next post by the following week -- there might be further delays. I will try to meet the deadline as best as possible, but between interviews, workshops, and curating my professional life, there's been a lot going on! It's been a stressful 2017 so far, but I'm truly thankful for how kind and supportive you've all been. As a token of appreciation, I am giving everyone an extra extension for February.

Thanks for all the support thus far, and I hope the next post gives y'all tons to play with. (:

x
x
x

bethelit
Designer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bethelit on Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:49 am

xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx

xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
x
x
MINOR GM ANN.

Hi all, I've finished replacing all the Dropbox urls on the front page and your profiles with Imgur ones! Thanks for being so patient! The transition is complete. Please be aware that older images in the thread will be perceived as broken! I'll put all the gag images everyone made in a group Google Drive or a shared Dropbox folder in due time. I'd hate to see the Tomodachi Life post and the Christmas post go missing forever.

Last but not least...

During the patch process, I noticed that several players seem to still be relying on Dropbox for hosting their profile images. Namely, Eva and Maccotango. Take care to replace your images before March rolls around! I can remind you both when time comes as well. <33

x
x
x

bethelit
Designer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bethelit on Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:46 pm

xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx

xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
x
x
@ Maccotango & @Eva

Hey boo boos, just a friendly reminder that Dropbox will be cutting its Public folder support on March 14th. Be sure to have your profile images replaced by then!

x
x
x

bethelit
Designer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bethelit on Tue May 30, 2017 7:11 am

xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx

xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx

Hi all, it's been some time since our last post -- but thanks for being so understanding about the GMs' graduation and employment situations. Eva and I are working on our collab post as we speak, and we have some cool things planned for our front page as well. We'd like to thank everyone for helping us grow as writers and creators for the past year. It's always a blast writing with you all, and I personally look up to you guys as some of the smartest, funniest, and kindest people that exist. (Yes Alli, you are nice and not an asshole.)

- EDIT -
The ETA for the next post is mid-July by latest. We'll keep you all posted!

x
x
x
x
x

bethelit
Designer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bethelit on Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:45 pm

xxxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
Guess who's back? Back again? TWoS is back. Tell a friend. :^)

With the latest post we have a mixture of mystery, intrigue, and. . . is that a MacGuffin in the mix? Either way, the staff is happy to kick off "Chapter Three: The Red-Eyed Man."

As usual, players have two weeks to post. The objectives for both teams are the same: regroup and begin setting up for the next event. Don't worry too much about post length for the next few posts as they will be quite dialogue-heavy! However, we also understand that some of us may need to reread past posts to remember what's going on so everyone may use both their September and October extensions (three days each) OR save their September extension to use whenever they please. If anyone has questions regarding posting for this round drop us a line on the Discord-theque.

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!! >:O

Be sure to check out the front page. Bethelit redid a ton of graphics, and we cleaned up our old writing. Eventually, the index and F.A.Q. will receive the same treatment. Y'all deserve the best.

The next post is due on October 16 (11:59 PDT). If you need to use your monthly extension please contact the GMs in the Discord or in OOC chat. Thanks for being so mcfricken patient while your GMs graduated and entered the workforce (muscle emoji). Your support and understanding has been everything GMs could ask for.

bethelit
Designer
Member for 8 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!