Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Idol Worship

Idol Worship

a part of “Idol Worship”, a fictional universe by cybernekokaito.

Showbusiness ruins a person. These four idol groups will do anything to stay in the limelight. Will they stop at nothing to get what they want?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Idol Worship”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Idol Worship

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lord of pandemonium on Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:59 pm

i would also like to reserve a character for princely...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lord of pandemonium
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:33 pm

great! if you need a reference point for princely think... kind of like lobelia from ouran high school host club. they're charming & know the way to a girls' heart & are prince like.. & most importantly, they're Gay

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:41 pm

let me know what all you guys want in your 'fun fact' section, also

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazamizari on Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:13 pm

FUNFACT for Shouhei! He is a tournament grade fencer!

Mazamizari
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:27 pm

noted!

oh yeah, i'll also be in & out these next few days since i'm gonna be doing stuff, but i hope you guys can wait a few days before we get started. besides, we're gonna need A Lot more people to join (though if it comes down to it i might have to take our hanakotoba, though i'm not too thrilled about having an uneven number of groups)

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazamizari on Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:30 pm

ALSO i'd like to make another character for the Gothic Lolita one! (The name escapes me at the moment.)

HER NAME SHALL BE ÆLFGIFU ROTHSCHILD
FC|| Anna Kushina - K Project

If that's cool with you of course!
Her funfact will be that she practices psychic abilities (Fortune telling, seances, etc.)

Also she isn't mischievous at all!

Mazamizari
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:45 pm

from here on out non-japanese names are fine as long as the character is still japanese & also, situationally, i totally forgot that the ningyo no dansu girls are chuunibyous & therefore it would make sense if they have 'chuuni' names

so as long as your goth loli girl is japanese & not a foreign exchange student, it's gucci

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazamizari on Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:23 pm

Ahh I retract my second entry of Aelgifu. I will complete Shouhei. I kept trying to make my wip for Aelgifu and then the files kept getting corrupted so NEVERMIND haha..

Mazamizari
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:06 pm

So... when is this going to start? Or are we waiting for more people?

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:51 pm

we should wait for more people to join the groups... maybe if it takes too long i'll cut down the number of members in certain groups

also, if you feel like taking on more than one character, feel free everyone!

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:30 pm

Maybe what you can do is if there are two people in a group, they can be a duet or partners or something. 3 or more can be a group.

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:34 pm

you're right i could always do that. i'll see if more people join after work today & then i'll see what i wanna do

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:50 pm

alright so i WILL be cutting down some idol groups into duos or trios! i'll give it another day before i do so but i do plan to do this!

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:16 am

What about goodKNIGHT? You may have to ask the writer for an idol stagename and make him a solo idolist.

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:36 am

Hey there guys!

Alright so I was wondering if I could make a girl, a girl disguised as a guy? I mean that could be her little fun fact. Or she doesn't have to necessarily be disguised but people just assume she's a guy.

I wanted to use Yuu Kashima which I think she can play off as a very princely and good looking guy.

If not I can just put her in Princely if you want, I don't mind either just wanted to throw the idea out there so you wouldn't have to do a solo artist but if you want a solo artist then that's fine too.

EDIT: OR they could be the only boy/girl duo at the school?
ImageImage

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:07 pm

it'd make more sense if everyone just thought she was a guy :o at least for the image of the group i had in mind!

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazamizari on Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:32 pm

I volunteer her to be a duo in goodKNIGHT with Shouhei!
*nose bleed*

ALSO I'd be happy to make a "Soloist" for the Samurai one, get it his bit could be the Lone Samurai. Heh.
For that Id' use Soramaru Kumo
If you want?
Spoiler: show
I'd name him Hozukimaru Uda

Mazamizari
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:15 pm

Awesome! I can deff stick with the boy image for her! I'll get cracking on her now!

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:35 pm

ooh that's an interesting idea too! a girl disguised as a boy & in a boy group... that'd be a good one i think, if you wanted to go with that. either way works!

EDIT: i misread your post... i totally though you wanted her to be pretending to be a boy in princely! i give you the green light for her to be disguised as a boy in goodknight!

Mazamizari wrote:I volunteer her to be a duo in goodKNIGHT with Shouhei!
*nose bleed*

ALSO I'd be happy to make a "Soloist" for the Samurai one, get it his bit could be the Lone Samurai. Heh.
For that Id' use Soramaru Kumo
If you want?
Spoiler: show
I'd name him Hozukimaru Uda

that's a good idea! i'll get on it www

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:38 am

Haha its alright! Then a duo they are!

συιʝα
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!