Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Of Glory

Of Glory

a part of “Of Glory”, a fictional universe by Scarlet Loup.

It is in our nature to lie, to deceive. We are all too often driven by our ambition and greed rather than our love for other humans, and this greed is what sends us on a path toward retrogression.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Of Glory”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Of Glory

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:33 am

Working on my post right now! Things seem to be going well so far, but I can't wait for shit to hit the fan. uwu
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inuiri on Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:36 pm

Shit has officially started to hit the fan XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Inuiri
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inuiri on Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:58 pm

Ok seriously guys though, don't get into new conversations, try to bring the ones you're in to a halt because things are about to go downhill and grab everyone's attention

Inuiri
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inuiri on Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:00 am

SHIT, MEET FAN

Inuiri
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:59 am

Is it me or is anyone else getting like instant feels from this roleplay?! Love it so much!

Also, excuse the lack of posting from me. I'm on a nine day work week and on top of that, I have a sinus infection so yay me! :( But I hope to get something up for Juliana by Sunday.

And by the way, Me and Scarlet wrote a collab post for Mary and Christoph. Just a heads up.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:21 am

Sunday seems like a pretty good date for all of us to sort of start winding this scene down - is everyone okay with that? We'll be posting the Cheistoph and Mary collab, and I'll have posts for Ulfric & Ronan and I'll have a response from Cyprian once Sunshine has written for Juliana. After that, I should be fine.

If you're good with the time skip on Sunday, please let me know. If you aren't, definitely send me some sort of message to tell me so. If I don't get any response, I'll timeskip on Sunday and you can finish your scenes via a collab or figure it out over PMs.

I feel as though I'm not saying this enough - but I can't tell you all how amazing it is to see this roleplay thriving. It's always hard trying to get a reboot to work out, but you guys are doing so well with the roleplay, and I'm so excited to see where we'll take it.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:54 am

I'm having fun with this one :) and a time skip is fine with me.
Let's Carpe the Hell Out of This Diem

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:20 am

I'll just like to say that I love Inuiri's and Demai's collabs!! So adorable. :D I love everyone's posts, too, though! :)

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inuiri on Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:00 am

Aaaaa thank you!

Inuiri
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:20 am

Hey so I'm busy alllll day today with work and then a birthday party, so would you mind waiting until I throw a post up tomorrow before the time skip? And if you want to time skip anyways, I can just cut my post up into two pieces. OR alternatively, Scarlet could toss me a PM on what to write and I could write the first time skip. Any of those is fine with me. uwu

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:34 am

As you can probably tell, the timeskip post wasn't made yesterday. That's my bad - I stretched myself a bit too thin in terms of posting. I have work for the next three days, but I think I'll be able to write the timeskip post (which will likely be in two parts) after work today. Keep an eye out for it!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:39 pm

Bam, there's my post! Sorry it's kinda long and doesn't really interact with others, but it was kinda essential to the inner monologue of Wulf's character. She's kiiiinda fucked up on the inside.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demai on Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:40 pm

By the way!! So I'm taking my turn to be gone for a day :) I'm waking up at an unholy hour tomorrow to get on an 11 hour flight back home! I may die. If I survive, I'll probably be off the plane on Wednesday! I will try to get wifi, but if not, I will talk to you all soon :) Wish me luck!!

Demai
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:45 pm

Feel free to write your next posts whenever - collaborations might be a good idea in this scenario, so feel free to reach out to each other. I'm willing to collaborate with anyone except Cyprian and Ronan right now.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out and ask me as well! Here's to another awesome scene!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:30 pm

I'll get a post up for Mary tonight. Still loving this roleplay, you guys. :)

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:29 am

So... Tonight is definitely the night I'll get posts up.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:54 am

Sorry for the absence. Kiddo is feeling better and you know I would start feeling bad, but I'm hoping to get my post up sometime this weekend.
May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
-Irish blessing

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:03 pm

I think Dem and I went a little overboard with our post...

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:20 pm

So... anyone want to joust Lucas?

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:55 am

If you still need a jousting buddy for Lucas, I could have Cyprian come back for another round? I'm doing a collab right now for him, but afterwards we could collab a joust. It would be interesting to see how that'd go - king against king.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!