Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vocaloid: A New Era (IC)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Vocaloid: A New Era (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xFerretGirlTheThirdx on Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:43 pm

"Hm... for learning your first song you're doing pretty good with it." Akito praised her apporvingly. "I think you should try singing it a tad faster though... unless you're singing slow on purpose to get evreything right." There were too many times when he went onto YouTube and NicoVideo and saw it take a Vocaloid weeks just to learn one song. Then again, there were times when he saw it take just minutes. Usaully those rare times occured when it was one of the more famous Vocaloids singing. Like Miku Hatsune. Rumor had it that she could learn a song the first time she heard it. She was an advanced model though, plus that and she also had loads of experience.

"I'm sure you will." Kokoro reasured her owner. Although the only thing that she could use to fuel that statement were the times when she saw movies and shows planted under the romantic genre. "And I'll try." With a deep breath, she began singing. "La, la, la, la, la, la, la...." The notes came off as a bit slurred and off toon, but she countinued with the song thinking that she would fix that the next time around. "Asa me ga samete, massaki ni omoiukabu kimi no koto..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:49 pm

Kohana was glad that she got a complement from Akito. Normally all she heard was arfuing about her attitude.
"I'm singing slow to get the notes right. I will speed it up a little." she said as she started to sing a little faster. She was able to keep up though she messed up a little. It was a good thing she had gone slow at first. It was easier for her.

As Kokoro sung Shun noticed the sluring.
"Watch the beggining. You need to work not to slur." he said to her as he started the music over.
"Try again." he reassured her.
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xFerretGirlTheThirdx on Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:07 pm

"After we get some practicing done how about we go and take a walk around the city?" Akito suggested as he countinued to listen to Kohana sing. Ever sence he got his Vocaloid he hasn't had much time to do anything but help her with her singing. It would be nice to get outside and take a walk.

With a slight sigh, Kokoro started over, singing a bit more clearly but still out of toon. This Vocaloid was anything but an advanced model and often she had trouble getting the notes right. Although once she could sing something, she sang it beautifuly.

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:13 pm

Kohana thought about it for a sec.
"Well, if you really want to. I can't stop you." she said as she continued the song.

Shun smiled patiently.
"It's okay Kokoro. Practice makes better. Try to get in tune with it." he told her. He was the very patient person.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DREWdesu on Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:54 pm

DeeviousDemon wrote:Amano did hear her singing from the room next door, but since she wasn't technically in his presence he couldn't go over there throwing a tantrum. Staying in his room for a while, he thought about what his parents said. He'd have to upload new music etc unless he wanted to make her unhappy.

A little guilt ridden he decided to ask her a little about herself. Maybe she wasn't that bad of a Vocaloid.

Walking over to her room, he knocked before entering. "You! DO you want some new music uploaded to your system?"

ooc: lol... he's nice isn't he *sarcasm* XD

A-Chan gave a brief pause "Eto~ Yea sure, make sure the songs that are uploaded are like the artist that is playing in the loud speaker over there." she said in her very fragmented Japanese. She bowed "Please take care of me." she looked behind and realised she was disconnected from the device her cord was connected to.

She looked around and then stared at Amano "So...when are you going to upload those songs for me?" She grabbed a Megaphone "Come on Amano-kun!" she spoke
Remember to Play The Game every 30 minutes

DREWdesu
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeeviousDemon on Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:14 pm

DREWdesu wrote:
ooc: lol... he's nice isn't he *sarcasm* XD

A-Chan gave a brief pause "Eto~ Yea sure, make sure the songs that are uploaded are like the artist that is playing in the loud speaker over there." she said in her very fragmented Japanese. She bowed "Please take care of me." she looked behind and realised she was disconnected from the device her cord was connected to.

She looked around and then stared at Amano "So...when are you going to upload those songs for me?" She grabbed a Megaphone "Come on Amano-kun!" she spoke

OOC: He's a real sweet heart! *sarcasm indeed*

He started to twitch a little when she grabbed the megaphone out of nowhere - tempted to yell at her he decided, yet again, not to do so. Instead he motioned her to follow him. They were going back to his room, where he had a computer hooked up to the internet. "Well great, NOW I have to research that artist and find some new songs" he sounded pretty annoyed but well he wasn't a horrible person at heart so he did as he was told.

Sighing he turned on the computer and plugged the chord into it's mainframe. As the program loaded he couldn't help but stare a little at the Vocaloid - why the hell did they look so real - they even felt real. He remembered touching her hand when he dragged her out of his room. He remembered how her hand felt - how weird it felt. Somewhat scary to him - she was human-like in ways.

"Urgh - headache" he rubbed his temples a little, than focusing his eyes back onto the computer screen.

"Alright so your into the Artist... what's the name again... ah yes, Perfume- something." he mumbled as he went through the search engine.

After a while of searching he found the group - consisting of three girls. 'Well I guess I just download the entire playlist' he thought, hitting the download button the songs were transferred into the Vocaloids memory.

"I guess this will take a while" shrugging it off he leaned back in his chair - wondering how long he'd have to stare at this Vocaloid.

DeeviousDemon
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DREWdesu on Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:23 pm

A-Chan felt the guy's cold hands and then stood wired up to the computer. She fell into an inner-trance "Vocaloid 3 - A-Chan... connected... play list mode... installing songs... one song installed... two songs installed...." her eyes changed colours in every mode it was in, currently it was red. She blinked and then looked at the computer "Are you sure these aren't viruses or anything of that kind?" she was afraid something will eat her inside but she felt that she had a bit of faith in him.

ooc: now off to school for me!~

DREWdesu
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commander_Caramel on Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:50 pm

......Vocaloid2. Model Number- 03.
Megurine Luka, Start up sequence.....initiate.

Those words blinked on a black screen for a couple minutes, before disappearing. Next, blue text started appearing on her screen.
New files have been found. Install?
Installing......
Installation complete. Message from Vocaloid1 KAITO, received approximately 20 years ago. Screening to monitor....

The letters disappeared, and Luka felt her body awaken. She flickered her fingers; counting to ten each time, before opening her eyes. She was laying on an open-capsule bed, made for preserving older model Vocaloids. She slowly sat-up and turned to the side of the bed. Unlike a normal human who stretched when the first awoke, Luka scanned all her files to make sure she was still intact, and accessed news files. The year, month, day, and times were all confirmed. She quickly came to realize through another search, Vocaloids have been mass produced. It seemed the originals fame was still in high prospect, but these newer versions seemed to be rising in the ranks. It also made her think of another thing: Where was her friends? Had they been put to sleep like she did? She had no idea, but she would found out.....Wait, what was that on the big monitor by her bed? Luka looked over to it, and started skimming over what KAITO had sent so long ago.

Luka, this is urgent! I found out that we were created from something other than just programs! Somehow the professor gave us emotions threw unknown means! I'm going to find out what it is now. Whenever I ask about it, he dances around the subject....For now, make sure to keep in contact with me, and forward this to all the others!

End Message.

Luka starred at the message a bit longer, reading it, and rereading it. The message was very vague, and didn't make much since. Luka had always thought Rin and Len had figured out why they had emotions, while studying they're song Kokoro/ Keiseki.....but according to KAITO, it was something else, something strange. There was only one way to find out what was going on. Luka needed to find KAITO, or the professor....if he was still around.

Luka quickly stored the message in a heavily protect sector of her memory banks, and deleted it off the monitor. Looking around the room, it was quite dusty, like no one had been inside in ages. She slowly got used to walking again, and made it over to the door, where her shyly opened it. She held onto the door, and looked out into the hallway. There didn't seem to be anyone there. She looked down, to find she didn't have her clothes with her. She was dressed in a heavy white gown, for storing purposes.

"H-Hello?" Luka said loudly, making an echo down the hall. Looking back and forth, Megurine Luka started to fret waking up.
http://extremeclay.deviantart.com/- My DA. Please take a look at my stuff ^^

"Indeed, the one who was here is gone; but as long as there is one memory, in one mind, his presence has not left."

Commander_Caramel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chris Nemo on Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:17 pm

"Oh...? So this is a Vocaloid, huh?" a dark-haired girl murmured to nobody in particular from where she stood, nose pressed up against the glass of the store window proudly displaying its motionless product, "Weird, I didn't expect it to be life-sized... It's almost like they're intended for..." A pensive look crossed her face as she straightened up to consider this for a moment. Since the cute girls and guys she often saw her brother watching on the computer were always singing, she'd figured it had something to do with music, but... Well, Tameko was 16, after all, so it would only be natural that he'd start thinking about that kind of stuff. It just surprised her that he'd be so open about it, when he was normally so shy...

With a small laugh to herself, Arya opened the door and then clasped her hands behind her head underneath her ponytail, grinning mischieviously as she set foot inside the store. It wasn't as if this was the first time he'd surprised her, and if he was being less introverted, that was a good thing, right? But since she now knew the nature of a 'vocaloid,' and that Tameko seemed to like both the male and the female ones, it was just a matter of deciding which one to get him... The thought of setting him up with another boy made her snicker, drawing the attention of one of the store attendees. "Can I help you, Miss?"

Just as Arya opened her mouth to answer, her eyes came to rest on a certain model in particular. She wasn't sure what caused the sudden decision, but it only took an instant for her to make her choice. "That one. Arrora Deinen Tonpusan." Despite having horribly mangled the foreign name, she pointed confidently at the female vocaloid she'd selected, ignoring the clerk's puzzled expression. Yeah, she's a cutie. I'm sure Tameko'll love her.

Elsewhere and later on, the aforementioned youth heard his sister calling to him from the living room of the house they shared. Huh. That was odd. Usually if Arya wanted him for something, she'd just kick his door in and grab him. Well, he didn't mind the change, and dismissed it with a shrug as he got up and left his room. After all, he had no idea what was keeping her from doing the usual.

It didn't take him long to find out. Not two seconds after entering the front room did his cheeks flare a deep crimson. Because it seemed his sister wasn't alone. W-wow, she's... She's really pretty... He hastily lowered his gaze, and the predictable reaction Arya to chuckle. "Oh come on, you little pervert, you don't need to be so shy about it. Just tell me if you like her or not. She looked to me like she'd be your type, but... Anyway, if you'd like a different one, I need to know now before you actually do anything with her."

Emerald eyes widened as Tameko's blush deepened and he put two and two together, his sister's words making it clear she had the wrong impression. "P-p-p-p-p-PERVERT?!" came his stammered reply, accompanied by a furious shaking of the head, "N-n-n-n-no, V-Vocaloids aren't for that! It's... It's not what you..." Finding himself far too flustered to give a proper explanation at the moment, he instead settled for rushing over to the still figure beside Arya and dragging her off to the safety of his own room - an act whose effectiveness was hampered by how slow the Vocaloid's weight made his retreat.

Several minutes later, after he'd finally managed to get her inside and calm down enough to think reasonably straight, Tameko seriously studied her for the first time. Of course he already knew all about how the models in the Vocaloid3 series worked with all the time he'd spent longingly reading up on something he thought he'd never be lucky enough to afford, but now that he actually had one... Well... Even... Even if how attractive she was made him nervous, just sitting here staring at her wouldn't do any good. So, drawing in a deep breath, Tameko leaned forward and activated the girl- no, Vocaloid, afterwards sitting back on his haunches and looking up at her still face expectantly while waiting for her to start up.

Chris Nemo
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:12 am

Zenku watched as the builder left and then turned to the girl and saw her get up from the sofa and fixed her skirt and then yawn. He had his guitar in its case and on his back. He watched as the girl walked over to him and stopped a few inches from him and saw she had emerald green eyes and then saw her nod approvingly. He raised an eyebrow when she said she was stuck with him. Stuck with me..? He looked at Kimiko a little annoyed and then sighed and followed her to the car. "My name is Zenku Chi..it's nice to meet you Kimiko.." He was still a little annoyed but he kept an emotionless face on and scanned the area with his yellow eyes.

[sorry its short..just got home from a three hour drive... >_<]

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xFerretGirlTheThirdx on Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:19 am

"I hope you know that I added the 'we' in my sentence for a reason." Akito pointed out while taking a seat in his chair placed next to his computer. "It's about time you get a good look at the outside world. And about time I get to look at it after so long as well..."

With a slight nod, Kokoro started singing the begining again. This time she got it better than before, still a little off, but good enough to be able to get away with it. The rest of the song seemed a little quicker than the Vocaloid would've like so she found her self mispronouncing some words and even skipping others.

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:37 am

Kohana looked over at Akito. He was right. She never did get a chance to see the outside world. She wanted to see it though. She of course wasn't interested in seeing the people. She wasn't really a people person. She just wanted to see the sights.
"Okay then. Good idea. Lets go." she told Akito.

Shun smiled when Kokoro got the beginning of the song down.
"Yay! You got the beggining. Know why don't we rest for a little. We can practice later." he said to her. He plopped himself on his bed and layed on it. He took out a harmonica and stared to play it. The song seemed to sound throughout the room. Besides singing, another talent of his was playing the harmonica.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saikotsu on Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:06 pm

"It's not the drivers, they're all properly installed and up to date. The software's the same as other Vocaloid models too..." said Jin as he contemplated the problem. "We've tested the hardware, nothing wrong with that either....What is going on here?"
Setsuna was looking over the lyrics for "Melt", and she was attempting to sing it, but despite her efforts, she still got nowhere with it. She tried Black Rock Shooter, but once again to no avail. "That's not it either... this website doesn't have any solutions...." Jin continued to mumble to himself. When he got himself into a programming mood, he had a bad habit of voicing his thoughts and becoming too absorbed in his work. Setsuna walked over, close enough to lay a hand on his shoulder, while still being connected to the computer. "Jin, let's take a walk. It would do you some good, and it might help you figure out what's wrong."
Jin massaged his temples, "ok, let's take a walk Setsuna."

15 minutes later, he had finally torn himself away from the computer, and the two of them were walking down the path near Jin's house. A billboard on the side of the road was displaying Hatsune Miku singing a song, with the caption, "Own your own Vocaloid today!"
Setsuna watched it with a little tinge of sadness, and they walked on in silence, Jin lost in his own thoughts, and Setsuna not wanting to voice hers.
"There is none so blind as he who will not see" -William Shakespeare
"The characters make the story, not the other way around."-myself
"One thing you can do is cry for her."
-Kazuma The Shell Bullet
"Sometimes, the only way to win the battle is to never let it occur."
-quote from Pot Shots.
unique-way-battle-t24456.html

Saikotsu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeeviousDemon on Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:27 am

A-Chan felt the guy's cold hands and then stood wired up to the computer. She fell into an inner-trance "Vocaloid 3 - A-Chan... connected... play list mode... installing songs... one song installed... two songs installed...." her eyes changed colours in every mode it was in, currently it was red. She blinked and then looked at the computer "Are you sure these aren't viruses or anything of that kind?" she was afraid something will eat her inside but she felt that she had a bit of faith in him.

His eyes were merely half open as she mentioned viruses and such. Amano wasn't a noob or anything, his anti-virus scan of files would clean up anything that could cause harm to the Vocaloid. Watching her load the songs, it was strange. Her eyes glowed in different colors whenever she was, presumably done with one song.

He didn't know a lot about Vocaloids other than what he had heard from friends. Do they eat? Was the first thing that popped into his mind. Maybe there was some sort of manual on the internet. He decided to look into it once he was finished with this, music load up.

Amano wasn't the musical type so he wouldn't be able to help her out with her singing, not that he wanted to to. But since he was now responsible for this Vocaloid he thought he'd at least show her the outside world. Maybe that way she'd meet other Vocaloids and be less of a problem for him.

"When your donw with this, do you want to have a look outside?" still leaning back in his chair.

Zenku watched as the builder left and then turned to the girl and saw her get up from the sofa and fixed her skirt and then yawn. He had his guitar in its case and on his back. He watched as the girl walked over to him and stopped a few inches from him and saw she had emerald green eyes and then saw her nod approvingly. He raised an eyebrow when she said she was stuck with him. Stuck with me..? He looked at Kimiko a little annoyed and then sighed and followed her to the car. "My name is Zenku Chi..it's nice to meet you Kimiko.." He was still a little annoyed but he kept an emotionless face on and scanned the area with his yellow eyes.

"Zenku-chan, it is" the pretty lips curving up into a sly smile. Upon entering, the chauffeur drove them off. Her father had other things to tend to so she usually did spend most of her time alone. Well not anymore, thanks to this Vocaloid. "So what do you like to do, Zenku-chan?" as she turned around to face the guy with the little fangs.

DeeviousDemon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xFerretGirlTheThirdx on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:49 am

(Just leaving an important note for evreyone, I forgot to say anything about the setting. So just to let you all know, this is taking place in Tokyo. If any of your characters live in a mansion or something of that sort, just have them live right outside the city.)

Nodding, Akito stood back up and unpluged Kohana from the computer. He then headed out of the room, expecting his Vocaloid to follow, and soon out of his over sized house. The city that they lived in was rather big and evreywhere you looked there was something to do.

Despite the fact that she was dismissed from practicing, Kokoro countinued to hum 'Melt' to herself, trying to get all the notes right. Although it was rather hard with Shun playing a different song than that on his harmonica.

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:02 am

Kohana was following Akito outside. She had never really seen the outside world. It was so interesting to her. Her face was filled with wonder and excitement. The only problem was that there were to many people around. It mad her nervous. She stayed close to Akito becoming a little clingy as her nerves messed with her head.

Shun noticed that Kokoro was thinking so hes topped playing the hermonica. He figured she was humming melt in her head. He gave a smile and picked his harmonia back up. He put his lips to it and started to play melt on it. Not to many people could play melt on a harmonica. He was really talented.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chris Nemo on Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:57 pm

Well, wasn't this just great? Here he was, walking along minding his own business, heading to the back to do inventory, when all of the sudden someone up and opened a door right in his face. And man, did it hurt! Of course, he didn't think that right away. These thoughts actually came several seconds after getting slammed. First he had to stagger back and shake his head, to try and get the twinkling stars to clear from his vision.

When at last he was no longer so stunned as to be immobile, Sakora placed a palm to his forehead and gingerly rubbed the spot which had made contact with the offending room-sealer. "Ouch... Jeez that hurt... What'd I do to deserve..." The muttered complaints died out when the sound of someone speaking from the other side of the door became clear to him. Immediately his ears perked up and he snapped to attention, for the voice he heard was undeniably female and, if he was not mistaken, troubled. He wouldn't want to burden her undoubtedly already distressed conscience by pointing out his near-fatal wounding by a rebellious door, but if a dashing rogue gentleman like himself were to swoop in, offering his humble services simply to make sure such a pretty face could smile once again... "Fu fu fu..."

Well, idle fantasies aside and regardless of gender, there was someone who sounded like they could use some help, and this section of the store was employees only. So, with a shrug to himself and another shake of the head to make the last of the stinging go away, auburn tresses fluttering lightly back into position around his face, he answered "Yes, hello, hi there." And when he stepped around the door to actually see the person, it was with a genuine smile.

"Is something wrong? Name's Sakora, by the way. What're you doing back here?"

Chris Nemo
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commander_Caramel on Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:52 pm

Luka thought she heard something from behind the door, but it didn't sound like much. She moved a little ways more outside, before she heard someone excitedly greeting her, and the man jumped out from behind the door.He was a bit taller than her, but not much. By the name tag, he seemed to work here. Where ever 'here' was.

"Oh, there was someone here," Luka said quite surprisingly, but not loosing her cool demeanor. "Yes, I've just awoken from my hibernation mode. I'm looking for my friend KAITO. Do you happen to know where he i-" Luka was saying, when she spotted a large red place on his forehead. "Oh, your head. What happened to it? Here...," She said, and opened her armband. The compartment was like a thermos and was still cold from the hibernation. She took out a small cloth, that was cold, and applied it to his forehead. "I hope this helps it. By the way, I'm Vocaloid2 Model 3: Megurine Luka. A pleasure to meet you Sakora."

Commander_Caramel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:20 pm

Zenku shrugged when Kimiko called him Zenku-chan and then saw her have a sly smile on. His black hair fell into his face and he brushed it back with his gloved hand. His wolf tail and ears vanished and he yawned a little and his yellow eyes settled on Kimiko. When Kimiko asked him what he liked to do he shrugged and then looked around a little. "I like to go to amusement parks, going outside is really cool, water parks are even better then amusement parks, food is almost always good, I like to read and I will do anything that seems fun..." He smiled a little and then looked around again. "So Kimi-chan where are we going..?" He stopped after he said that and then blushed a little. "Uh...sorry..I mean master..."

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeeviousDemon on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:39 pm

Her eyes resting upon the Vocaloid for a while. He was quite cute, his ears,tail and fangs had a somewhat alluring aura around him. She couldn't help but wonder - what if he would have been a human. He seemed to be quite tall, and his looks were somewhat hinting towards the more mysterious type of man. Still displaying a little smile, she sat there listening to him and his likings.

"I like to go to amusement parks, going outside is really cool, water parks are even better then amusement parks, food is almost always good, I like to read and I will do anything that seems fun..."

"So Kimi-chan where are we going..?" He stopped after he said that and then blushed a little. "Uh...sorry..I mean master..."

"Well, I have somewhat grown out of liking these sorts of amusement parks but I guess we could go out once we get home." crossing her legs gentle one over the other, she leaned herself against the window. Facing Zanku, she smiled wider "Don't worry - you may call me Kimiko-chan, I don't mind" shaking her head slightly.

She couldn't help but yawn a little, she had a late night and getting up this early to see a band play - pick up her Vocaloid was weird. But whatever, she got what she wanted. Watching him still she decided she'd try the nice approach - there was something about this whole Master-Vocaloid deal she didn't like. It almost felt like it was some sort of new-type slavery to her. She cringed at that thought, it was a very unpleasant thought. Not realizing she had stared at him, she averted her gaze from him back to her right and out of the window.

Many building passed until it finally stopped by a great, white mansion. "This is it" as she hopped out of the car, "Welcome to your new home Zanku-chan" turning she gave him a quick smile before walking off, inside motioning for him to follow. Kimiko had a wonderful, huge room - it had a white concert piano standing by the even bigger window. Her room was laid out with many posters of punk rock bands as well as a computer with a keyboard hooked up to it. A very puffy, comfortable looking bed and an annex bathroom.

"Zanku-chan, make yourself feel at home - I need to get a shower, didn't have the time to do so this morning" she grinned at him before vanishing into the bathroom.

DeeviousDemon
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!