Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vocaloid: A New Era (IC)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Vocaloid: A New Era (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chris Nemo on Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:12 pm

Sakora didn't respond right away. Instead he cleared his throat and then slid himself into the taxi right beside Luka, slinging his arm around her shoulder once more to pull her close and saying, in his best sleazy manager impression, "Well babe, that wasn't quite what I had in mind." His head lowered slightly and with his other hand he nudged a finger against the side of his temple, as if pulling down a pair of sunglasses to gaze over the tops of lenses. After this there was several seconds of silence in which the brunette did his absolute best to maintain a straight face, but eventually, with a faint "...snrk..." he gave into his own sense of humor and collapsed to the other side of the seat in a heap of giggles.

Heedless of Luka's reaction to this display, after a moment or two Sakora's laughter had died down enough for him to sit up straight and close the taxi's door, allowing the driver to begin moving - whenever the gridlock of traffic flow would permit, of course. The smile he wore when he turned back to the Vocaloid was ear-to-ear this time. "Ah hah... All kidding aside, regardless of what we order over the internet, it'll still take a few days to get here, and you'll need something to wear between then and now. I mean, don't get me wrong, if you wanted to go around without clothes, I'd be perfectly alright with that." More giggling. Finally he straightened up all the way and let his smile fade a bit, indicating absolute seriousness this time. "Ah, forgive me. My comedic genius is so great that sometimes I surprise even myself. Buuuut... I'm done now, for reals this time. I think." A cough. "Ahem. Since it looks like we'll be stuck in here for awhile, can you please tell me exactly what you are?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chris Nemo
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saikotsu on Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:16 pm

(OOC: i'm sure your avatar isn't from wild arms, but if it was....)
After getting back to Jin's apartment, they began practicing. It was slow going at first, but she was starting to learn how to sing. During one of their breaks, Setsuna was watching some of the online footage of vocaloid routines. She seemed fascinated with Packaged, which was Jin's favorite video of Hatsune Miku too. He paid it little heed though as he started making some lunch. "Hey, she's doing that wrong."
"Huh?"
Jin walked over. Setsuna was watching one of the new vocaloids on the market trying to perform the same dance. "What do you mean she's doing it wrong?"
"Her timing is slightly off, she's supposed to sing this note when her hand comes to her side, and sing that note when she turns. See, she did the wrong move there too."
Jin suddenly had an inspiration. "I still don't see it. Why don't you show me?"
Setsuna nodded her head and walked into the center of the room. Within minutes she was performing the exact routine minus the lyrics. "See, that's how it's supposed to be done."
Jin just leaned back against the wall with his arms crossed. "How many times did you watch that routine."
"twice, why?"
"I've watched it at least fifteen times, and you just pulled it off perfectly. I'm going to look into this, I think we may be on to something."
Suddenly a look of surprise crossed his face, "oh no, I forgot I was making lunch! He ran into the kitchen to salvage what was left of the meal."
"There is none so blind as he who will not see" -William Shakespeare
"The characters make the story, not the other way around."-myself
"One thing you can do is cry for her."
-Kazuma The Shell Bullet
"Sometimes, the only way to win the battle is to never let it occur."
-quote from Pot Shots.
unique-way-battle-t24456.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saikotsu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xFerretGirlTheThirdx on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:21 am

"How about we get a snack?" Akito broke the silence that seemed to drag on. He had completly skipped breakfeast that mourning and now was as hungry as ever. Even know he wasn't exactly planning on getting something to fill him up, maybe just some icecream or popcorn. Slowly his gaze shifted back at Kohana to see her answer.

--

Wordlessly Kokoro sat there, awaiting for Shun to get up so she could follow him to the dinning room. Her usual soft smile was spread across her face like always.

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:30 pm

Kohana thought for a litle bit. She was a little hungry. Weird since she was just a cyber person.
"Um, sure I guess. If your hungry than eat what you want." she told him.

Shun got up and picked up Kokoro. He didn't know why he did it. He just did.
"Well then, lets head out to a diner shall we?" he asked her. He knew his fans would be waiting for him, but he kind of liked it a little.
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DREWdesu on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:04 pm

DeeviousDemon wrote:
The sudden movement the vocaloid made, had him jump and the thought of holding hands was just too weird. Calmly taking his hand out of the clutched of the Vocaloid he sighed, it was a robot - the hell he would hold hands with one. If the world had gone crazy he would definitely not follow it, not like this.

All the way he was somewhat frowning, though trying hard to not show his emotions. He hated the idea of Vocaloids, something deep within him hated the entire idea. Not the Vocaloids themselves but them being some sort of human like robot was just going against anything he believed in.

She shrugged "Well okay... where do you want to go?" she asked "I hear there is some new CD stores that release some VSQ files for Vocaloids to sing. Want to go there?" She looked around and noticed some news reports of missing people. There were some reporting of a girl named "Ayaka" it was none of her business to find about who this woman is. She turned back to her master and winked "Have you made your decision?"
Remember to Play The Game every 30 minutes

DREWdesu
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xFerretGirlTheThirdx on Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:06 pm

"Is there anything in particular you'd like to eat?" Akito asked his Vocaloid, flipping through the yen he had on him. Despite the wealthiness of his parents he himself didn't have much. Mostly becuase when he did want something his family would get it for him with no questions asked. There were times when the teen wished he wasn't so spoiled and that his family had the average amount of currency as evreyone else. It was just no fun when you got evreything you want without having to work for it.

--

(It's still the mourning, remember? xD)

Kokoro could help but let out a giggle as she felt her self being swept off her feet. Probably becuase she didn't expect it but was delighted at the same time. "That sounds like a good idea." The robot replied with her usaull grin. She was the kind of person, er, Vocaloid, who agreed with evreything. Although she did have times when she drew the line, mostly she just went along with evreyone else.

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:24 am

"No, I will eat almost anything. Doesn't matter. Just don't use up your money." Kohana told Akito. She knew that even though Akito came from a rich family he still had problems with money. She knew he hated having everything he wanted withought even doing anything to get it. It was sad at times.

"Alright then. Lets eat. Hopefully we can get through my fans though." Shun said with a laugh. It was normal for Shun to have many fans follow him around. He was a famous singer after all.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!