Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vocaloid: A New Era (IC)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Vocaloid: A New Era (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xFerretGirlTheThirdx on Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:20 pm

OOC Thread- vocaloid-new-era-ooc-and-signups-t26577.html

What is Vocaloid? Vocaloid is a voice synthesizing program for all music lovers. What is a Vocaloid? A Vocaloid is one of the many characters that takes on a voice and form for the program. There are many of these characters, all with different looks, voices, and personalities. Most of which are from Vocaloid2 opposed to the original Vocaloid.

Once created, these Vocaloids became one of the most popular things out there. Like everything else though, as the years went by the love for Vocaloid slowly dropped before it was nothing.

There was one man, though, who had not lost his interest. In fact, he was willing to make it bigger then it was ever before. Instead of just a computer program Vocaloid was now composed of humanoid robots built specifically for singing. 2 years later, he released his idea and it gained instant popularity. Factories in Japan started their production on Vocaloid3. Soon the production spread to America and other major countries.

The models were something only the rich could afford, and they would be able to have the fun of competing with others to gain fame in the music world. The original Vocaloids were built first, Miku Hatsune, Len and Rin Kagamine, Kaito, Meiko, Luka, and any others you can think of. Once built, they grabbed the number of fans they had before.

All this sounds like peaches and cream, right? Not until you know one little detail that the man who came up with the idea kept from the rest of the world and even the Vocaloids themselves. The souls of real girls and boys were trapped inside those mechanical bodies. How they got there, only he knows.

A couple years later the man passed away but he sent on his teachings to a few others so they could continue manufacturing the Vocaloids. Will the public ever find out exactly what’s going on? Will the Vocaloids ever find out? Are the Vocaloids always going to be thought of as just singing machines? That’s something we’ll have to decide.

---

“Hello Kohana.” A dark haired figure stared down at a mechanical human with beaming red eyes. He had just unplugged the girl from his computer after recharging her last night. Now the teen was waiting for his robotic friend to wake up.

It had just been a week since his family used their endless loot to buy him this birthday present, and he was finally getting use to having another person around. Even know she wasn’t exactly a “person”. She was more of a Vocaloid. In fact, that’s exactly what she was. A humanoid machine built for singing. They acted just like humans; they talked and laughed and even cried. It often got people thinking why someone would bother to make them so life like. Was it so people would make sure valuable equipment wouldn’t be harmed? Or was it so that lonely people could have a friend?

A digital clock beside him had the time “9:48 A.M.” glowing on it in green characters, and outside a sun shone brightly, sending rays of light down to the Earth. Only a few white clouds were out to destroy the warmth. It was rather cold for an August mourning though, and the raven haired teen wouldn’t be surprised if he found a lot of people wearing jackets.

This sixteen year old was none other than Akito Hanari. He was someone who had always had a taste in music, and often read about the history of Vocaloid. There were times when he even tried to create his own music. Most of the time he gave up simply because he grew bored of the song he was composing. In the end he would just create remixes of existing melodies.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Vocaloid: A New Era (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:40 pm

A blue haired girl had just waken up from a peaceful sleep. Well, she wasn't actually a girl. She was a vocaloid. The vocaloids name was Kohana. Although she wasn't exactly human she did have the emotions and personality of a human. She stretched a little as she looked at her owner Akito. She looked at the clock and saw the time.
"Akito, its to early. You know I don't like getting up before ten." she said angrily.

In another house a boy was sitting on his bed reading a book. His name was Shun. He was also the owner of a vocaloid. Shun had been up since 7 from a bad dream waking him and he couldn't get back to sleep. He looked over at his vocaloid.
"I hope you wake up soon Kokoro." he said.
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xFerretGirlTheThirdx on Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:53 pm

"Well you're going to have to get use to it." Akito told her coldly. "And besides, it's only about ten minutes 'till, so don't complain." With a whispery sigh he went and sat down on his bed and scanned over a CD sitting next to him. It read "The Best Vocaloid Songs for Your Vocaloid!" It was something he found in a store the other day and decided to buy. Getting CDs with twenty or so songs was much easier than downloading them one by one. "You know, it's been a week sence you arrived here and all we've been doing is practicing with your voice. I never really tried teaching you a song yet..." The raven haired teen spoke as he flipped over the CD case and read some of the song names. Double Lariat... Melt... Meltdown... "What song would you like to learn?" Akito asked as his gaze slipped back at Kohana.

Meanwhile a mechanical girl fluttered open her eyes to greet the new day. Right on cue. Slowly her head turned to look at guy, her owner, and the two corners of her mouth curved up to form a smile. "Good mourning!" She chimed. Usually she was rather timid around others, but she knew Shun very well and felt comfotable talking to him. This Vocaloid was Kokoro.
Last edited by xFerretGirlTheThirdx on Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saikotsu on Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:55 pm

(OOC: I'm unfamiliar with yen amounts, so I'm going to refer to the money as dollars and give a realistic dollar amount)
"That'll be 41.95 sir," the bookstore clerk said to Jin. He nodded and counted out his money before handing it to the young woman, "here you go." She checked through it and with a nod of satisfaction, completed the transaction. "Have a nice day you two," she said cheerfuly as Jin and Setsuna walked out the door.

"Fourty two dollars for two old coding books! And this place was the cheapest one around no less. No wonder less people are becoming programmers," Jin ranted as they walked. Next to him, Setsuna just sunk her head. "I'm sorry, you didn't have to go out and buy those if you didn't want to." Jin's expression changed suddenly, Ack, that was insensitive of me. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply that I didn't want to buy these. Your inability to sing is a big deal for you, and that means it's a big deal for me too. Don't worry, we'll get you fixed up so you can sing to your hearts content!"
Setsuna nodded, "thanks Jin." They continued the rest of the way to Jin's car in silence. "Let's get home so I can delve into these books and maybe find a solution to your problem." Setsuna just nodded.
"There is none so blind as he who will not see" -William Shakespeare
"The characters make the story, not the other way around."-myself
"One thing you can do is cry for her."
-Kazuma The Shell Bullet
"Sometimes, the only way to win the battle is to never let it occur."
-quote from Pot Shots.
unique-way-battle-t24456.html

Saikotsu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DREWdesu on Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:08 pm

A beautiful Japanese girl woke up from her sleep. She looked around, the scenery was so unfamiliar to her. "Where am I?" she asked but she noticed something, she was a room that she was never in before and without the slightest clue she never knew how she got there. She stood up before she realised a cord to a computer was attached to her back"Eh?! Why is this cord here.." she tried to move on but the cord just pulled her back "Ah... HELP!"
Last edited by DREWdesu on Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Remember to Play The Game every 30 minutes

DREWdesu
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:27 pm

A guy with black hair and piercing yellow eyes stood on a stage and was holding a yellow eletric guitar. A few other people were on the stage. A girl was holding a base guitar, a male was sitting behind the drums, and another male was holding a eletric guitar. The guy with the yellow eletric guitar grinned and a fang showed. He suddenlt grew a pair of black wings and then nodded towards his band mates. He then turned towards the fans that were screaming and cheering and clapping. "You ready to rock Zenku..?" One of his bandmates said to the guy and he nodded. Zenku laughed and then grabbed the mic in front of him and spoke into it. "Are you ready for us..?" Everyone cheered and he laughed and then nodded towards his band mates. A sign behind them said

"Silver Bullet.."

The song started out with a creepy tone and Zenku began to sing.

girl, what's come between you and me?
look right through me
i'll let it go
i can't help this feeling anymore
i would go anywhere
maybe you'll see

we are
we are the shaken (shaken)
we are the monsters (monsters)
underneath your bed
yeah
believe what you read
we are
we are mistaken (staken)
we are the voices (voices)
inside your head
yeah
believe what you see

it came as no surprise
you bring me back to life
believe me
you bleed for me
i'll bleed for you
i caught you walking through walls
drowned with applause
from the world that makes me crazy

we are
underneath your bed
yeah
believe what you read
we are
we are mistaken (staken)
inside your head
yeah
believe what you see
yeah

we are the monsters
we are the monsters
we are the monsters
underneath your bed
we are the voices
we are the voices
we are the voices
underneath your bed
we are the monsters
we are the monsters
we are the monsters
yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

we are
underneath your bed
yeah
believe what you read
we are
we are mistaken (staken)
inside your head
yeah
believe what you see

we are
underneath your bed
yeah
believe what you see

(The song is monster by matchbook romance... - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddfFCfdMlls )

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeeviousDemon on Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:02 pm

DREWdesu wrote:A beautiful Japanese girl woke up from her sleep. She looked around, the scenery was so unfamiliar to her. "Where am I?" she asked but she noticed something, her speaking voice sounded so broken "Ah~ What happened?" she looked at her arms "I look like a normal human but... eh... Nocchi? Kashiyuka? Where are you?" she shouted which wasn't really shouting since her voice sounded weaker and more like a song. "Oh dear, what's happened to my voice?" she asked. She stood up before she realised a cord to a computer "Eh?! Why is this cord here.." she tried to move on but the cord just pulled her back "Ah... HELP!"

IN Amano Shikamizu

"So you've finally awoken?" a calm and selective voice reach out to the Vocaloid from behind. A tall, dark hair guy was standing in the door way. Dressed in what looked like a Uniform - white suit, black shirt and red tie. Although his Bordeaux colored eyes were probably the most stunning feature about him. Leaning against the door frame he had a quite a sarcastic expression on his face.

"Before you run around the house like a crazy nut job - let me tell you about the rules." He paused, walked over to his bed and sat himself down - legs crossed.

"First rule - no singing around whenever you are in the presence of me!" rolling his eyes slightly he looked up to the ceiling above - saying something inaudible before continuing with his mandate.

"Secondly do not get onto my nerves OR invade my room - I am going to give you your own room... and thirdly, never... I repeat NEVER barge into my room without permission."

Amano was a little pissed off (in a bad mood), since his parents had decided to get him a Vocaloid. since his appreciation for music was close to zero. They thought a Vocaloid may be able to change that. Something Amano really didn't like was being told what to do. Frowning he got off of his bed, plugging the girl from the computer he took her hand and lead her to a neighboring room.

"This, is your room, enjoy!" was all he said before he slammed the door close going back into his room. Pretty nervy he let himself fall back onto his bed. Grunting some obscenities aimed at his all knowing parents.

VastoLordeWolf wrote:A guy with black hair and piercing yellow eyes stood on a stage and was holding a yellow electric guitar. A few other people were on the stage. A girl was holding a base guitar, a male was sitting behind the drums, and another male was holding a electric guitar. The guy with the yellow electric guitar grinned and a fang showed. He suddenly grew a pair of black wings and then nodded towards his band mates. He then turned towards the fans that were screaming and cheering and clapping. "You ready to rock Zenku..?" One of his bandmates said to the guy and he nodded. Zenku laughed and then grabbed the mic in front of him and spoke into it. "Are you ready for us..?" Everyone cheered and he laughed and then nodded towards his band mates. A sign behind them said

"Silver Bullet.."

The song started out with a creepy tone and Zenku began to sing.

girl, what's come between you and me?
look right through me
i'll let it go
i can't help this feeling anymore
i would go anywhere
maybe you'll see

we are
underneath your bed
yeah
believe what you read
we are
we are mistaken (staken)
inside your head
yeah
believe what you see

it came as no surprise
you bring me back to life
believe me
you bleed for me
i'll bleed for you
i caught you walking through walls
drowned with applause
from the world that makes me crazy

we are
underneath your bed
yeah
believe what you read
we are
we are mistaken (staken)
inside your head
yeah
believe what you see
yeah

we are the monsters
we are the monsters
we are the monsters
underneath your bed
we are the voices
we are the voices
we are the voices
underneath your bed
we are the monsters
we are the monsters
we are the monsters
yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

we are
underneath your bed
yeah
believe what you read
we are
we are mistaken (staken)
inside your head
yeah
believe what you see

we are
underneath your bed
yeah
believe what you see

(The song is monster by matchbook romance... - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddfFCfdMlls )

Kimiko was sitting in the VIP room above - her father said he was going to introduce her to someone. Well Kimiko wasn't really stupid and the fact she was at a silverbullet concert was rendering all the possibilities into one lane. She had asked her dad for a steady companion - a Vocaloid. And him being a pretty well known builder this wasn't a major problem.

Looking out onto the crowd through the tinted windows, her eyes fixated upon a guy who was cooking up a storm - both his vocals as well as his guitar playing very excellent. Well what would she expect from a Vocaloid? Either way, mesmerized by the concert - the lyrics to the song got stuck in her head.

Annoyingly she started to hum the tune, taking a good look at the group she couldn't help but wonder which of these was going to be the 'One'.

Her dad was off talking to a couple men in suits - probably bodyguards or something like that. Well they were standing by the entrance and apparently after the concert the band would come up her to see her. Or better yet the guy/girl she was supposed to get.

Impatiently she was sitting by the window - wishing for this concert to be over with.

DeeviousDemon
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darcness on Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:20 pm

"Good Midori" He called as she hit the high E with ease. "Now, try the Melodic third again at the end of measure 58" He asked as he wrote upon his sheets. The blonde grinned happily as she tried it again with the recorded classical track. The Strings played in the background as she sang through the song again, her eyes closed and breathing deep for each long note. "Now, the pickidy third!" he said as she keyed down for the end of the song and it stuck as the harmony finally finished correctly. " Good work today Midori" he patted her head as she smiled at him and went on her way out of the recording studio.

Looking at his watch, he sighed as he pulled open the curtains with a full view of the moon in sight. It loomed over-head as the giant that it was. It's pure white glow was almost mind-numbing. he knew that the concert was tonight but just didn't want to go, too busy. It was too much preparation. Clicking on a switch on the recording studio, he watched as the camera tuned on. the camera was distorted by a lightly glowing figure standing beside the window, with red eyes as bright as stained glass that was faintly visible. Her song was pure, and the recorder was still going. All at once, she shot upward, her eyes going gray as the glow ended and her Over-drive cutting short. Falling onto her knees she slumped to the ground. Souetsu just sighed as he shut off the recorder and the camera. She couldn't live like this. it was too much for her. If anything, he would have to find a way to get into her main files but that is illegal as is. He just spent the last 50,000 Yen he had on her piano Skills upgrade and added to her learning, logic and Knowledge receptors. Plus with the expenses of feeding her, she was almost like having a real child. Before the Camera shut off he watched as Midori stormed into the room in worry as the screen went black.

Midorizuki had been calling Ai for desert for some time now and she hadn't responded. When she finally Went to her room to check on her, she panicked. "Oh now! Ai! Are you alright? speak to me!" she stuttered about as she patted on her cheeks, cradling her in her arms. "How did you automatically shut off again?! were you singing?!" she questioned to the inanimate doll in her arms. She popped the hatch on her back open and pulled out her Booting cable, setting it into Ai's boot up and upgrades slot. Insantly, Ai sat up onto her knees as her eyes shimmered slightly. She looked over at Midori who smiled at her with her soft blue eyes. "How are you?" she said with slight concern and worry on her face. Ai went into boot up as her skin glowed slightly. Midori, the one booting her responded as well. Ai's red eyes were like ruby, Midori's like Blue-glass.

"I'm sorry... I didn't even know I was doing it this time...."
"It's okay Sweet-heart," she took Ai's hands and pulled her into a hug, "Your voice is a beautiful thing, and you should respect that... Don't hide your sound Ai."
"Yeah... Thank you..." she hugged Midori tighter.

The boot up finished as they stopped reacting at once. Midori pulled out her cord and helped Ai stand while she patted off her dress. Smiling at Ai, who looking like she was wiping her eyes form tears, she patted her head and lead her out of the room. "I Made Cheesecake tonight, your favorite. Master would like some too, so I'll go get him for the meal", she giggled sweetly before she left up the hallway stairs she went. Ai stood in the corridor, basically by herself, remembering the hymn she had sang only moments ago. After the quick bounce back to reality, she walked herself to the first floor and into the kitchen, she hadn't done dishes and while she waited, it would be a good time to get them done. her master was hard enough to get out of his study while he was working.

"Please, Souetsu-sama!"
"I'm working..."
"Please! I slaved over it all day!"
"The only reason you were rushing the practice and song today were because you left it in the oven"
".... That was a mistake..." she blushed, " I Promise not to back and practice at the-" She was stopped mid sentence by him grabbing her cheek with the chop-sticks he was using for dinner. They ordered out on the assumption they didn't have time to cook that night.
"Look you! I-" he called to her cries of pain. Instantly, they were silence when the door opened with Ai carrying in neatly cut pieces of what looked like a slightly burned cheese-cake.
"You were both taking too long..." She said with her usual sad smile on her face. Midori looked at Souetsu as he released his hold on her cheek with the chop-sticks.
"Cheese-cake sounds lovely, Thank you Midori for making it, and thank you Kotone for serving this... wonderful confection" he looked at Midori who giggled slightly when they noticed it was in fact slightly burnt. HE gave Ai a sweet smile as she beamed back at both of them.

After some coughing, "This cake is disgusting! Can you no longer bake either?!"
"I said i started baking it before the practice!"
"Please stop fighting you guys!"

darcness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:39 pm

When Zenku finished singing and the music stopped he took a deep breath and waved to everyone. "Thanks for coming out to hear us.." He grinned and heard some girls scream his name in happyness and he turned back around and faced his band mates. They grinned and then they all walked off the stage.

When the band was backstage Zenku was pulled away from the rest of his band by a few guys in black suits. They told him that he was getting a owner and that he was going to meet the person now. He sighed and then nodded and waved to his bandmates. "See you guys later..I gotta' go.."

They waved to him and then he followed the guys in black suits up the stairs. His black wings that he had on before were gone and now he had his black wolf ears and tail that were fluffy and had some ash gray color in the mix of black fur.

He walked up the stairs and saw a bunch of guys in black suits and a older man who guessed was the owner. He waved a little and reconginzed it was a well known builder of vocaloids. Zenku guessed that he was going to be a "gift" for his child or something. If they are a brat I am going to be annoyed.. He thought to himself and then was face to face with the builder.

"Hi..um..so are you my owner..?" He looked back and could see a younge girl with black hair and guessed that SHE was the owner. Oh god please don't let her be a rabbid fan girl..please.. He begged inside his mind and then smiled at the builder and showed a sharp tooth that he had.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xFerretGirlTheThirdx on Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:53 pm

(Erm... just some random OOC here, you all DO know that it's supposed to be 9:48 in the mourning, right? >.>)

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DREWdesu on Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:35 pm

DeeviousDemon wrote:
DREWdesu wrote:A beautiful Japanese girl woke up from her sleep. She looked around, the scenery was so unfamiliar to her. "Where am I?" she asked but she noticed something, her speaking voice sounded so broken "Ah~ What happened?" she looked at her arms "I look like a normal human but... eh... Nocchi? Kashiyuka? Where are you?" she shouted which wasn't really shouting since her voice sounded weaker and more like a song. "Oh dear, what's happened to my voice?" she asked. She stood up before she realised a cord to a computer "Eh?! Why is this cord here.." she tried to move on but the cord just pulled her back "Ah... HELP!"

IN Amano Shikamizu

"So you've finally awoken?" a calm and selective voice reach out to the Vocaloid from behind. A tall, dark hair guy was standing in the door way. Dressed in what looked like a Uniform - white suit, black shirt and red tie. Although his Bordeaux colored eyes were probably the most stunning feature about him. Leaning against the door frame he had a quite a sarcastic expression on his face.

"Before you run around the house like a crazy nut job - let me tell you about the rules." He paused, walked over to his bed and sat himself down - legs crossed.

"First rule - no singing around whenever you are in the presence of me!" rolling his eyes slightly he looked up to the ceiling above - saying something inaudible before continuing with his mandate.

"Secondly do not get onto my nerves OR invade my room - I am going to give you your own room... and thirdly, never... I repeat NEVER barge into my room without permission."

Amano was a little pissed off (in a bad mood), since his parents had decided to get him a Vocaloid. since his appreciation for music was close to zero. They thought a Vocaloid may be able to change that. Something Amano really didn't like was being told what to do. Frowning he got off of his bed, plugging the girl from the computer he took her hand and lead her to a neighboring room.

"This, is your room, enjoy!" was all he said before he slammed the door close going back into his room. Pretty nervy he let himself fall back onto his bed. Grunting some obscenities aimed at his all knowing parents.

She was about to speak but then she thought that the language sounded different than the man in front of her"A~" she closed her mouth before any vibrato came out. She sighed and then placed her head onto her palm and shook her head. Oh dear... I don't know how I got myself into she thought.

She noticed a loud speaker of a music store nearby played a song that was so familiar to her. Then suddenly she began to dance to the song and sing at the same time. she began singing "Kurikaesu kono poririzumu~" (ooc: the song is here she is the one with the curls) but then she stopped when she realised that she already broke the first rule "A... A... A... Go-men-ne~" she said in her broken speaking voice.
Last edited by DREWdesu on Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

DREWdesu
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xFerretGirlTheThirdx on Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:51 pm

(Sorry but I'm going to say something else in OOC... DREWdesu, the Vocaloids don't remember ever being human. The builders keep that a secret form them, remember? Unless you have reasoning to back up why she remembers being human, I suggest you change that.)

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saikotsu on Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:43 pm

A short while after they had left the bookstore, Jin and Setsuna had arrived at Jin's place. Within minutes, Jin had plugged her into one of his numerous computers and she was going online to look for more songs. "Why don't we start with something a bit simpler than Packaged. I always liked that song, but it may be a bit too advanced at the moment. What about Melt, or Black Rock Shooter?"
Setsuna nodded, "I'll download them right away, master."
Jin stood still for a moment, "please don't call me that, just call me Jin."
Setsuna hesitated for a moment, "very well, Jin. But why do you not wanted to be called master, don't you own me?"
Jin shook his head, as he began to type out some code, "in theory, you are my property, yes, but I think of you as an equal. Just because you happen to be a robot doesn't make you inferior, nor does it make me superior for being human. Had things been the other way around, I'd want to be treated with respect, so why should I deny you that feeling?"
Setsuna lowered her head as she looked at her hand. "human....Jin, do you think I could someday become a human?"
Jin stopped what he was doing for a moment, a sign that he was really thinking about it, "in the literal sense of the word, no. You will always be a vocaloid. However, you can feel emotions, you think for yourself, you have wants and desires. In my book, those things qualify you as being a human, even if your body isn't."
Setsuna nodded, "thank you, Jin."
Jin returned to his work in silence, consulting with the books as he went.
She stiffened up for a second then relaxed, "first download complete."
"Which one?"
"Melt of course," she said with a smile.

Saikotsu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darcness on Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:16 am

xFerretGirlTheThirdx wrote:(Erm... just some random OOC here, you all DO know that it's supposed to be 9:48 in the mourning, right? >.>)

( Very sorry >.< i forgot to mention that the 'family moment' happened later that day >.< sry LOL )

darcness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:29 pm

Kohana looked at Akito as he searched through the cds. Normally she would love to sing. She was altogether nervous and distant when it came to people and other vocaloids.
"It doesn't matter to me. Pick whatever you want to do." she said to Akito coldly. It wasn't that she was mean that she acted this way, its just she can't get along with people easily. Akito knew that about her though.

Shun gave a small smile to Kokoro.
"Well, you seem awful hyper this morning. It's so not like you." Shun joked to Kokoro. He looked over at sheets of music he had on the bed.
"Well, I have an idea. How about we practice teaching you a song? That will surely make you happy." Shun said as he looked at the music.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xFerretGirlTheThirdx on Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:58 pm

Would've been too much to ask for a Vocaloid with a better atitude? Akito thought to himself, as he stood back up and moved over to his computer, popping the CD in. Instantly a screen appeared with all the songs listed. There was one song in particular, that made the teen smile as he looked back down at Kohana. "How about World is Mine? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-nq-3nsoEk) I could see you singing that with your own free will." He let out a luagh at his small joke as he plugged his Vocaloid back into his computer and selected the command in his computer for the song to download.

Once a song was loaded onto a Vocaloid, it took a while for him/her to get all the notes right and to sing the song smoothly. Depending on the amount of experience they have, ofcourse. Not always did a song have to be downloaded for a Vocaloid to learn it. If someone was willing enough to teach their singing machine the song the old fashion way, that would work as well.

Kokoro's already happy mood was brightend at Shun's idea. "I would love that. What song to you have in mind?" Learning a new song was always fun for her, it was when she had to preform it infront of others is when she would get uneasy. There was always some stage fright she would have to over come.

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:08 pm

Kohana started to sing the song. She listened to the lyrics she gave a rare smile that you don't see to much. The thing that she liked about Akito was that he knew how to pick songs. This song was perfect for her. It fit her very well. She started to sing. It was getting very frustrating for her after a little while. The song was hard to lurn.

Shun looked over at the vocaloid.
"Well, how about Melt? I know you'll like that one." he said to Kokoro with a wink as he plugged her into his computer and then picked the song he chosed.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xFerretGirlTheThirdx on Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:17 pm

Maybe I should've chose an easier song for her to learn... The thought came to him as he noticed Kohana having some trouble. Oh well, atleast she'll be prepared for the next time she learns a song. "Try to sing that note a little higher..." Akito suggested as he heard the Vocaloid's tone go a bit lower than the orignal singer's did.

"That sounds good." The purple haired Vocaloid replied with a smile. Love songs were always a joy for her. They always were fun for her to sing. Even know love was not something she had found. How could Kokoro ever find love, anyway? After all, she was a machine. Before even attempting to sing the song, she started humming the toon to herself. Kokoro's voice was rather soft and delicate, like white snow slowly floating to the ground. Despite that it still had that projectiveness that all singers needed to aquire.

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:23 pm

Kohana looked at Akito.
"I'm trying." she said as her voice went higher when the part came back on. She was able to get it that time. She gave another slight smile. She must be in a good mood since she hardly evcer smiled.

Shun listened to her hum the song. A thought came to his mind at the thought of the song.
"Melt, such a sweet love song. I wonder if I will ever meet a girl I can song that to." he though. Shun was a professional singer. He looked over at Kokoro as she finished humming.
"Are you ready to try singing it?" he asked her.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeeviousDemon on Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:28 pm

VastoLordeWolf wrote:When Zenku finished singing and the music stopped he took a deep breath and waved to everyone. "Thanks for coming out to hear us.." He grinned and heard some girls scream his name in happiness and he turned back around and faced his band mates. They grinned and then they all walked off the stage.

When the band was backstage Zenku was pulled away from the rest of his band by a few guys in black suits. They told him that he was getting a owner and that he was going to meet the person now. He sighed and then nodded and waved to his bandmates. "See you guys later..I gotta' go.."

They waved to him and then he followed the guys in black suits up the stairs. His black wings that he had on before were gone and now he had his black wolf ears and tail that were fluffy and had some ash gray color in the mix of black fur.

He walked up the stairs and saw a bunch of guys in black suits and a older man who guessed was the owner. He waved a little and reconginzed it was a well known builder of vocaloids. Zenku guessed that he was going to be a "gift" for his child or something. If they are a brat I am going to be annoyed.. He thought to himself and then was face to face with the builder.

"Hi..um..so are you my owner..?" He looked back and could see a younge girl with black hair and guessed that SHE was the owner. Oh god please don't let her be a rabbid fan girl..please.. He begged inside his mind and then smiled at the builder and showed a sharp tooth that he had.

Kimiko's dad was greeted by the Vocaloid - "No, not me - you are going" pointing towards his daughter. "She's your new owner" he smiled before leaving the room with the guys in the suit.

Kimiko was sitting there, mustering the Vocaloid. He seemed like he was a bit older than her, that was already one thing she didn't like. But he did do a good job singing and making music, so this appearance flaw was something she could look over - if she chose to.

Getting up from the sofa, she straightened her mini-pleated skirt. Yawning brightly, she stretched out a littler before walking towards her new muscial partner. Stopping a few inches from him, emerald green eyes took a good look at him, nodding approvingly.

"Well I guess I'm stuck with you now. I'm Kimiko, as long as your a good singer, guitarist we won'thave any problems." than walking passed him - "follow me to the car".

DREWdesu wrote:She was about to speak but then she thought that the language sounded different than the man in front of her"A~" she closed her mouth before any vibrato came out. She sighed and then placed her head onto her palm and shook her head. Oh dear... I don't know how I got myself into she thought.

She noticed a loud speaker of a music store nearby played a song that was so familiar to her. Then suddenly she began to dance to the song and sing at the same time. she began singing "Kurikaesu kono poririzumu~" (ooc: the song is here she is the one with the curls) but then she stopped when she realised that she already broke the first rule "A... A... A... Go-men-ne~" she said in her broken speaking voice.

Amano did hear her singing from the room next door, but since she wasn't technically in his presence he couldn't go over there throwing a tantrum. Staying in his room for a while, he thought about what his parents said. He'd have to upload new music etc unless he wanted to make her unhappy.

A little guilt ridden he decided to ask her a little about herself. Maybe she wasn't that bad of a Vocaloid.

Walking over to her room, he knocked before entering. "You! DO you want some new music uploaded to your system?"

DeeviousDemon
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!