Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Voldemort: The Rise After the Fall [ooc+sign-ups]

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Voldemort: The Rise After the Fall [ooc+sign-ups]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pixsidust2 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:23 pm

Created by PixsiDust2
Idea based on a RP by InflatedHead

Note: SPOILER'S AHEAD!!! If you have not read Deathly Hallows turn back now! This entire RP takes place after the Hallows and it will spoil the book for you. Go read it then come back and see us!

Ten years have passed since the fall of the Dark Lord. His greatest and most noble followers are in hiding, most are dead or imprisoned. Life has moved on and the world feels itself to be safe again, but are they really? The Dementors no longer serve Azkaban prison because the new Minister of Magic believes they cannot be trusted and a large amount of imprisoned Death Eaters have recently escaped. Now theses Death Eaters are turning to those who were in hiding to bring back Lord Voldemort. A group of them have recently been holding secret meetings at Malfoy Manor as the Malfoys are looking to clear their name among the Death Eaters. This group has now come up with a spell to bring him and those faithful Death Eaters who died in his service back into the land of the living to wreak havoc once more.

Starting Setting: Malfoy Manor

Wanted:
Living Cannon Death Eaters (The Lestrange brothers, Yaxley, Crabbe, Goyle, the Carrow, etc.)
Non-Cannon death Eaters (originals are always welcome)
Dead Cannon Death Eaters to be brought back (Bellatrix, Wormtail, etc)
The Malfoys (mostly Narcissa and Lucius but Draco and his wife are also welcome)
Lord Voldermort (Need him! please though only someone who has a really strong grasp on him and thinks they are up to it. For this one please PM me first. I'd like to see a sample post. We want a good strong Voldemort as he is such a key person here and in the books.)

Taken Cannon Characters:
Severus Snape (pixisdust2- in reguards to Snape’s situation… the other Death Eaters do not know he betrayed Voldy to Dumbledore. In the book we are given the impression that even Voldy did not know and believed Snape to be faithful. He was murdered purely for the elder wand. Though that is not to say they trust him. He was after all murdered by Voldy.)
Bellatrix Lestrange (polka)
Voldemort (Treali Storm)
Lucius Malfoy (urowen)
Narcissa Malfoy (Freiya)

The Rules:
-No murdering each other. (you may torture though.. we are Death Eaters I would not expect less.... ah just make sure you do not auto hit them. give em a chance to deflect. HEY! don't always deflect... get hit by the curse every now and again. I guess this also falls under no godmoding... should be an unspoken rule.)
-No onscreen sex. (take it to PMs. PG-13 kids)
-No excessive swearing. (just a little is ok... anything huge can be accepted as long as you star out letters and the situation calls for it.)
-If two of you are online and post like majorly the last person on MUST give a quick little summary in the OOC. ( we don't all wanna read four zillion posts between two players before we post. though i do expect yall to go back and read it eventually...)
-Multiple characters are alright, but no more than two. (posts look like yer crazy should you have more than two.. gets confusing. oh and make sure you specify who you are typing as when you post.)
-Don't join unless you are 100% sure you will be active. The last RP with this idea is a graveyard due to inactivity. We don't want that!!!

Character Sheet:
Name:
Age: (NO UNDERAGE WIZARDS!!! We accept those who were not old enough during the second war but we don’t want anyone below 18. Just so everyone knows Voldemort was killed in 1998 that means our RP will take place in 2008. Most Cannon Character's birth years can be found at HP Lexicon. Anyone who needs help finding those dates please feel free to PM me and I will get them to you.)
Sex/Orientation:
Blood Status: (Muggle-born, Pure Blood, Werewolf, etc. Filthy half breeds are welcome, but expect to be picked on by the rest.)
Personality:
History: (I expect good ones from major cannon! Anyone not well known feel free to make them your own)
Appearance: (NO ANIME!! I love it myself but it’s a bit over used and if I have to see it in this one I will sooooo Crucio your a**.)

You will be PMed with the information on how to resurrect them when you post your character sheet.
Last edited by pixsidust2 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:50 am, edited 7 times in total.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pixsidust2
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Voldemort: The Rise After the Fall [ooc+sign-ups]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:41 pm

I really hope this one does not die cos I loved the idea

Name: Bellatrix Lestrange

Gender/Orientation: Female, straight and well happily married so to speak

B.S. Pure blood and she likes everyone to know about it
Personality: She is nothing short of a psychopath; it seems she doesn't really have a conscience or even the tack to think before she acts. She is very sadistic, enjoys nothing more than killing and torturing muggles or filthy little mudbloods. She was devoted to Voldemort, hung onto his every word and would do no harm against him and always did exactly as he said. She is a natural born leader and always likes to be in control and never shied away from casting a cruxious curse on anyone.

History was born in 1951 to the Black family, she grew up with her sister Narcissa and Andromeda and they were all in Slytherine. She married her husband Rodolphus Lestrange as was expected (She had to marry a pure blood) but she makes no mention of ever loving him and doesn't really seem to care about him as her only love was the dark lord. Although her husband seems to enjoy the same sick ways as they both tortured and killed Neville Longbottom's parents. After Voldemorts first fail at taking power Bella was taken to Azkaban along with her Husband and a few others but then later escaped. She is a danger and threat to every one as Dumbledore always said
"...Dear Bellatrix, who likes to play with her food before she eats it."

Appearance Image

I had so much fun making this and I will be a frequent RPer once ressurected

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pixsidust2 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:54 pm

Yay! Good to see you back Polka. I was rather disapointed with the last thread myself. It's good to see we have a Bellatrix... I shall PM you momentarily.

haha also... i had not thought to add this but I will to the main post, just so everyone knows Voldemort was killed in 1998 that means our RP will take place in 2008. Most Cannon Character's birth years can be found at HP Lexicon. Anyone who needs help finding those dates please feel free to PM me and I will get them to you.

Name: Abigale Prince
Gender/Orientation: female/bisexual
B.S.: Pure
Personality: Abigale is quiet and closed in. Often she takes comfort in simply being on her own. Her quiet nature often allows her to slip into the background making her an excellent spy. Underneath the quiet is a dark and sadistic mind. She loves to torture and control people. Her favorite of the three unforgivable curses is probably The Imperious Curse as it allows her to be in control of someone and remain quietly in the background.
History: Abigale Prince is Severus Snape’s only cousin. She was born three years after he was. She was truly close to her cousin and admired him greatly. During their school years she could often be found following him silently unless he was with a certain Lilly Evans, though no one truly noticed her because she was so quiet. She became a Death Eater a short time after her cousin, as she aspired to follow in his footsteps. She was a Death Eater for less than a year before Voldemort was defeated during the first war. Combining that with her quiet nature she was able to easily slip back into society. She gained a job at the ministry a few short months after the Dark Lord's fall. She was quite immune to Dementors and was given a job keeping them under control at Azkaban. She laid low there waiting for the return of her master. When he did return to power she helped in planning the mass breakout of his followers and was in part responsible for the actions of the Dementors during his second reign. After he was killed by Harry Potter, Abigale was again able to slip into the darkness and stay free of suspicion. She played a small role in finding a way to resurrect the Dark Lord and when Death Eaters were needed she played a significant role in helping them all escape with her gift for the Imperious Curse.
Appearance: ((This picture is obviously a younger one. I couldn't bring myself to change her appearance and she was considerably younger in her last real roleplay. ^.^))

Name: Severus Snape
Gender/Orientation: male/streight
B.S.: Half-blood
Personality: Snape is intelligent and he knows it. He can most often be decribed as being slightly full of himself, though he would never agree with such an accusation. Snape is quick witted and is not afraid to say what he thinks or tell you that you are wrong. Snape is sometimes described as cold and bitter, which is entirely true. He has no problem with sarcasm at all and it will often come from his mouth unrestrained. He is also and excellent liar. Though he may be all theses things he still has the ability to love, which lead to him to betray the Dark Lord.
History: Severus Snape was born to the witch Eileen Prince and the muggle Tobias Snape. Snape's home life was not a pleasant one as he had an abusive father. Snape met Lilly Evans when they were young and he instantly grew attached to her. They remained extremely close throughout their child hood causing Snape to eventually fall deeply in love with her. Snape was also very close to his only cousin Abigale Prince. As a young child he was introduced to her and instantly grew fond of the quiet little girl and took her under his wing. At age 11 Snape and Ms. Evans found themselves at Hogwarts were they were, to the displeasure of Snape, sorted into VERY different houses. With Snape being in Slytherin and Evans being in Gryfindor they were often ridiculed for being seen together. One of Snape’s main tormentors was none other than James Potter. In Snape’s third year his cousin joined him at Hogwarts and could often be seen following him around unless he was with Lilly, though she had a tendency to go unnoticed. In Snape's 5th year at Hogwarts he made the horrible mistake of calling Lilly the unforgivable "mudblood" losing his chances with her forever. Even after he lost Lilly he still loved Lilly and did everything he could to impress her, including joining the Death Eaters. The full extent of his work with the Death Eaters in unknown to all but Snape and Lord Voldemort. While in service to the Dark Lord he overheard half a prediction made about his master which he soon relayed. Shortly after that, he learned that the information would lead Voldemort to his beloved Lilly, her husband James potter, and their son Harry. Terrified, Snape warned Albus Dumbledore of the situation. Despite his efforts to keep her alive, Lilly was still killed leaving only her son behind. Snape made a deal with Dumbledore then to protect Harry at all costs and he began teaching at Hogwarts as the Potion's Master, though it was not the DADA job he'd wanted. When Harry came to school he was, to Snape at least, just like his arrogant father. Snape however did his best to keep Harry alive. When the Dark Lord came to power he became a double agent for Dumbledore and somehow convinced Voldemort that he was on his side. During the final battle at Hogwarts Snape was killed by Voldemort, not because of his betrayal, but because of the Elder wand. In his dying acts he gave Harry the truth and took one last look at his beloved Lilly's eyes through Harry.
Appearance:

pixsidust2
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:04 pm

:EDIT: I forgot blood status. Sorry.

Name: Tom Marvolo Riddle, aka Lord Voldemort, aka Voldemort, aka Voldy

Gender/Orientation: Male, presumably heterosexual but unknown

Blood Status: Half blood.

Personality: This usually comes out in a roleplay. I would hate to post it here. And also, it'd be kind of hard to miss Voldemort's personality if you've read the whole series. I mean, REALLY hard. But fine. . . I think the GM did ask me to post a good one, so. . .

Known for his violent murders and rise to power as the most feared dark wizard of all time, Voldemort's deepest fear is death, and so kindled his obsession with immortality, which he sought after through the Sorceror's Stone, unicorn's blood, the Deathly Hallows, and horcruxes. As a child, he was bullied severely, and was forever scarred by his upbringing in an orphanage and the knowledge that his parents had abandoned him. Instead of becoming an introvert, however, Tom Riddle developed a cold charisma and a false facade which fooled his teachers, classmates, and colleagues as an adult wizard before he adopted the name Voldemort.

Lacking the ability to trust others, or to open himself to love or be loved, Voldemort sought the power and fame to achieve immortality. Not content with immortality or power alone, he wanted to be feared, to hold power over others that he had never quite been able to maintain. Voldemort had an inner circle of the most trusted Death Eaters, perhaps so named because of his fear and hatred for death (to eat death, meaning metaphorically to defeat death), but did not trust any one of them with his deepest secrets, desires, or fears.

Naturally arrogant, a trait that would often come back to haunt him, Voldemort believed himself to be the greatest wizard of all time, and that the purer a wizard's blood, the better the wizard. Mudbloods or Muggle-borns were beneath his attention or care. Eventually he adopted the philosophy that they should all be destroyed. Certain parallels may be drawn between his rise to power and those of Adolf Hitler and the fictitious Emperor Palpatine of Star Wars, in that he was the author of propaganda maligning Muggle-borns and called for their extermination, as well as creating an environment of fear and oppression under his rule.

Unable to cope with his own deep-seated fear and dread of death, Voldemort fed upon the fear of others, learning to look into their minds through Legulimency (I think I spelled that right) and to block his own thoughts with Occlumency. To bolster his own self-esteem and self-confidence, which at times waned severely and at other times ballooned into full-blown hubris, he sought to have the best of everything and to see others become obsequious sycophants or, better yet, tools completely of his own manipulation. \

Interestingly enough, the etymology of the name Voldemort is Frenchβ€”Vold meaning β€˜flight’, de meaning β€˜from’ or β€˜of’, and mort meaning β€˜death’. Rowling likely chose the name to epitomize Tom Riddle’s fear of death, which is perhaps his most defining characteristic. To die is to completely lose control of everything: property, reputation, body, and consciousness or meaning. While young, he had little control over his own lifeβ€”being abandoned, sent to an orphanage, living at the mercy of bulliesβ€”yet when he matured he sought to exercise that same level of domination over others; he feared losing it and becoming his young self again.

History: Born in or around 1926, Tom Marvolo Riddle was raised in a British orphanage where he was routinely bullied by the other children. However, even at this young age, Tom had a handle over his magical abilities (though he didn't know what they were or where they came from) and was able to hurt his bullies and talk to snakes. At the age of ten, Albus Dumbledore came to visit him in the orphanage with an invitation to attend Hogwarts. Initially suspicious, Tom eventually gave in and became a student at Hogwarts where he was sorted into Slytherin House.

In his second year, Tom heard of the legend of the Chamber of Secrets and became determined to find and open it. Two years later, he sought out his relatives, and was made prefect. By his fifth year, he managed to open the Chamber and in the process, he framed Rubeus Hagrid who was later expelled. The same year, he learned about horcruxes from Professor Horace Slughorn and constructed his diary horcrux, imprinting his sixteen-year old self into the pages of a seemingly-blank diary.

Later, he worked at Borgin and Burkes, but disappeared, only to return as the much feared Voldemort, eventually splitting his soul into eight pieces and inciting a worldwide war among the wizarding world, creating a schism between those who supported his vicious philosophy, the Death Eaters, and those who stood in opposition to it, who were known as the Order of the Phoenix.

The war culminated and concluded with his attempt to gain a hold of a prophecy that predicted his downfall at the hands of a boy born at the end of June (or was it September?) which led to Voldemort’s appearance at the Potter home, where he murdered James Potter and Lily Evans, and nearly died attempting to murder their baby son, Harry Potter.

Afterward, Voldemort disappeared, the Death Eaters were imprisoned in Azkaban or claimed Imperius curses, and Voldemort sought a way to sustain himself, possessing Professor Quirrell, and later Ginny Weasely through his diary horcrux; feeding on unicorn blood; and taking blood from Harry Potter. (I may be sketchy on this portion of the bio, since I read the books as a whole almost two years ago). He rose to power once more, reuniting his Death Eaters and gaining control over the Ministry of Magic through a series of Imperius curses, implementing his anti-Muggle born philosophy into mainstream practice.

While Voldemort was reestablishing his base of support and power in the wizarding world, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasely were hunting down and destroying his horcruxes. Eventually, they returned to Hogwarts, which was under Voldemort’s control, and began a battle which ended with Harry Potter’s death and resurrection, and Voldemort’s own, final, death.

And sometime between then (1998) and now (2008), the Death Eaters have decided to concoct a plan to resurrect their fallen leader.

Appearance: Do I really need to find a picture? I’m feeling kind of lazy after that personality and bio.
β€‹β€œAnother world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.”
― Arundhati Roy

β€œThe only way to survive is to take care of each other.”
― Grace Lee Boggs

β€œevery day is another chance to practice living out the values that matter most to us. to be our best selves. to be the legacy we want to leave.”
― Mia Mingus

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Storyteller Beta Tester Builder Cult Leader Concierge Tipworthy Donated! Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pixsidust2 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:20 pm

that's really good. glad to have you on as Voldy Treali. I honestly did not know that about Voldy's name that was interesting. can't wait to bring him back now. ^.^

pixsidust2
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rskja on Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:15 pm

Name: Erland Arrenhius

Gender/Orientation: Male/Straight.

Blood Status: Muggle-Born (Only Voldemort knows that he is muggle-born)

Personality: People around Erland seem to find him charming and social. From early age he has learnt to mix with all crowds, saying the appropiate words. In reality his charming outwards are just a front so he can manipulate and pull the necessary strings.
When the mask comes of a truly sinister and cold man approaches. One who does'nt shadow from torture and murder.

History: Erland was born in a rural society in the middle of Sweden. His parents were common folk, living by the simple standards of an agriculture village. Sow the crops, maintain the crops lastly harvesting the crops. Erland help around otherwise he played around, living like a normal child. One incident turned his life upside down. His friends and he were playing as they always did by the small river. They were playing tag and Erland got charged by a bigger child. Fierciely they confronted each other and as the other children as witnessess, the larger child got thrown twenty meters into the river. Despite the general idea that the child got pushed Erland's magical abilites was now unlocked. The villagers nor his parents could'nt oversee the eerie events, moving objects, strange sounds and finally a missing child. It could'nt be ignored anymore Erlands was a threat to the entire society, so a special dungeon was made to hold him. After realising that tantrums of force and rabid pleads did'nt get him anywhere, a change of tactics was applied. Erland made a total turn of behavior. He became tranquil, humble and symphatetic. As the year passed by more and more people felt sorry for the imprisoned child. They brought him extra food, toys and some even stayed and talked with him. For 18 month he kept his subtle insinuations saying the absolute right things to the right people. This finally resulted in his release from the dungeon, if only for a day. A guard of three accompanied him as he for the first time in long gazed upon the sun. Erland was now eleven years old.

The villagers didnt see him again for over twenty years and the three poor people watching him was never seen again.
Trying to survive, an eleven year old child in a cold hostile unknown territory, Erland maintained his life only because of magic. He wasent sure of what he was looking for, so becoming a wanderer came natural. If he reached a village, he would steal food then be on his way. In one particular village he met another wizard. He swallowed the entire explanation from the old man, as if he had wanted to hear those words all his life. Excited as he had never been Markus, the name of the old wizard, sent and admitted Erland to a school of wizardy and mysticism. He traveled day and night before reaching a cold and rigid castle on the top of a giant cliff. Beneath it the sea was raging, just traveling the path form the base of the cliff to the castle took great endurance and mental strength. Living a life as a student inside this hostile construction could appears as hard. They had schores every day, the ones who didnt abide the rules were severly punished. The students were encouraged to fight each other using their magic abilies as tools.
In this environment Erland thrived. He got stronger every day and seemed insatiable in his quest of learning new magic. The headmaster of the school was a very authoritarian man named Kallex Widersson. This person became Erland's first mentor. When Erland got older, Kallex sometimes told him his personal views of the world they lived in. These was ofcourse private gatherings, any forms of outspoken political views were stricly forbidden by the school board. Kallex would tell him that the decline of the wizard race was because of the incline of the mugglers. Those unworthy creatures had broken a thousand year old balance and if nothing was done the world of magic would be destroyed.

Erland graduated with a perfect score. The students who accomplished this were generally asked to stay at the school as teacher apprentices, but Erland had other plans. Although the Swedish wizards were cut off from the rest of the wizard world, news of events happening in great britain had reached him. They featured a one Lord Voldemort, a wizard who wanted to revolutionize the complete society of wizards. Erland got intrigued by the small news feed reaching Sweden and vowed to find this Voldemort. Before he left, his mentor gave him a piece of advise.

"Lord Voldemort is a wizard who have pierced through the dimensions of magic. One who breaches the gates of which are closed for all will undergo changes. Be very careful Arrenhius."

Erland asked repeadly what he meant but got no answers. After traveling through the great britain for many months he finally met Lord Voldemort. In a abandon ghost town, Lord Voldemort found him. You never find the dark lord, he always finds you Erland learnt.
A great shadow approached him with the voice of a demon speaking inside his head. Erland finally understood what his mentor meant as he fell down to his knees shivering in the presence of his future master.

"Why have you seeked me?"

" I have traveled long from the otherside of the sea. I want to serve you"

Lord Voldemort scrutinized him with his gaze, as if pondering if this child would be useful to him. Finally he gave Erland one important task, prepare his arrival in other important wizard countries. Aside from murdering everyone in his home village, Erland never strided from his task. He traveled the wizard world gaining influence and power. Throughout the great wizard wars, he remained uneffected doing his told duty. Now at age 46 he was contacted by the only person at Lord Voldemorts service who knows of his existence, Rudolphus Lestrange.

Appearance: Erland isnt striking, average height and average weight. He has been known to charm additional ladies, but his power of persuasiveness doent come from his looks rather his speech. Being a politicly involved person he wears most formal cloth. Its a semi-long dress reaching down to the kneecaps and out to the wrists of his hands. The colored of the dress is blue and white and has a symbol of a two hands meeting each other. Ofcourse at the summoning he will wear the black cloaks required as a death eater. Otherwise he has blue eyes and short blonde hair.

Other: Only people who knows of his existence of the death eaters are Rodolphus Lestrange and his late wife Bellatrix.

sry for taking so long, had a lot of work this week.

rskja
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pixsidust2 on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:47 pm

it's quite alright. we eed some more people to join to make this work... hmmmm

pixsidust2
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rskja on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:42 am

Maybe you can do some lobbyism, I dont know too many players yet, so dont know if I can help you there.

rskja
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:53 am

Post something in the roleplayers wanted section

I am sure there are more HP fans :)

I really would like to see this RP work, maybe you could PM the origanal creater of this RP to join too .

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Chinese Fireball on Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:47 pm

Name: Orion Thomas (real name Malfoy)

Gender/Orientation: Male/Straight

Blood Status: Half-blood

Personality: Orion is not an inherently bad person, but puts on a sadistic and cruel show to fit in with the other death eaters. His outward persona (to fit in with the death eaters) is that of a sophisticated murderer, who is charming and persuasive as well as being cold and cruel. In his heart, though, he doesn't really believe that wizards are better than muggles, since he was brought up by a muggle-born (his mother). He is a secret double agent working for the Order of the Pheonix for this reason. Orion is a deceptive and many-layered person, who is skilled at lying and trickery (otherwise he couldn't have infiltrated the Death Eaters). He also shows a brave side of himself in being the one to infiltrate the Death Eaters. His real persona is that of a kind but cynical person, with a sarcastic and witty touch. He has a short fuse, though, and when his temper bubbles over, it is not pretty. He is quite charming when it comes to it.

History: Orion Malfoy was born to Julius Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy's brother, and Crystal Thomas, a muggle-born witch. Julius was deemed a 'blood traitor' by the other Malfoys for running off with and marrying a 'Mudblood'. He was eventually tracked down by Death Eaters and murdered, but not before he had caught wind of the plan and sent his wife and newborn son, Orion, to safety.

Crystal and Orion later settled in Australia, on the other side of the world. They did this so no one would hear they were there, or else the Death Eaters would probably come for them and kill them to finish off the family. Orion started living under his mother's maiden name, Thomas, for Malfoy had a bad reputation amongst the local wizards, and so no one could track them down. And so they lived in Melbourne, Australia, for eight years, until Voldemort's return to power in Great Britain.

Crystal immediately returned to England to join the Order of the Phoenix in their fight against the Dark Lord, leaving Orion in the care of the Australian branch of the Weasley family. There, he was brought up like another son, even though he was, technically, a Malfoy (his mother had informed them of the fact). For a few months he lived there, happy and safe from the terrible happenings in England, until a horrible letter came back home, written by Arthur Weasley. His mother had died in the Battle of Hogwarts. Voldemort had been finished off, but that was no consolation to the grief-stricken Orion. He vowed to, when he was of age, to kill every last Death Eater remaining in the world.

Orion attended Hogwarts, and was sorted into Gryffindor, under the surname 'Thomas'. It was hard for the Sorting Hat, for Orion was descended from the Malfoys, but in the end Orion's wishes were obeyed. He became extremely smart and talented, excelling especially in DADA. He left Hogwarts with 'O's in all of his N.E.W.Ts, and had also trained, outside of Hogwarts, to become a master Occlumens and Legilimens.

Orion joined the Order of the Phoenix, which had now shifted its focus to finding and bringing to justice the remaining Dark Wizards and Death Eaters that still roamed Britain, murdering Muggles. Then, the Order heard about a plan by the remaining Death Eaters to resurrect Lord Voldemort and his dead followers. Orion, after some consideration, volunteered for the job, partly out of a conscience and a duty to do what was right, and partly so he could track down and kill the Death Eaters who killed his father (aka, kill them all).

Orion joined the Death Eaters, and hid his true history from them by use of his Occlumency. He painted himself as a disillusioned Gryffindor pure-blood, who had come round to their point of view and decided to join them. He did not receive the Dark Mark, for only Voldemort could give that to him. He fed information to the Order about the Death Eater's plans. Now he is at Malfoy Manor, for the resurrection of the Dark Lord.

Appearance: Tall and lean, with pale skin. He has short and spiky black hair, with electric blue eyes. He is quite striking and handsome, but is not a flirtatious person. He prefers to wear casual Muggle clothes such as jeans and t-shirts, but wears the standard black Death Eater robes in front of the others (they would CRUCIO! him if they saw him even near Muggle clothes).
There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris' computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.
Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.
Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo's hiding.
Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet as Chuck Norris.

What do you call a black man flying a plane?
A pilot, you racist.

Got Rice?

Twilight is the story of a girl's choice between necrophilia and bestiality.

My new RP: Life Imitating Art.

The Chinese Fireball
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pixsidust2 on Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:52 pm

Polka: I had tried when the old thread died to PM the original GM but alas, it does ot seem that they get on often enough to PM me back. I did however start a topic in the Role Players Wanted section. Hopefully we will get some more newcommers.

Fireball: Welcome! Nice to have a traitor amongst us. Am I to asume then that you will be letting Snape know that he is no longer the only spy? Anyway, welcome!

pixsidust2
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:04 pm

Before I join, if I even decide to do so, I have a comment:

In addition to age, gender is one of the universal dimensions on which status differences are based. Unlike sex, which is a biological concept, gender is a social construct specifying the socially and culturally prescribed roles that men and women are to follow.

To put it simply, if someone asks you what your sex is, your answer should either be male or female.
Likewise, if someone asks you your gender, they are asking you a completely different question.

noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pixsidust2 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:10 pm

Oh... umm I'd never thought to look at it that way.

I can edit it if you'd like??? In fact I think I will....

Just glad for your interest though!

pixsidust2
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Chinese Fireball on Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:33 am

Uh....
Anyway, I'm sort of posting here just to bring this topic back to the front page. But also a question: when are we going to get the information on how to resurrect Voldy and co.?

The Chinese Fireball
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pixsidust2 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:50 pm

oh sorry did i not PM it to you? thought I had. I'll send it now. Anyone else who has not gotten the PM please post here. DO NOT PM me. We want to get the topic on the first page as much as possible so please post it here.

pixsidust2
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urowen on Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:00 pm

Name: Lucius Malfoy
Age: (NO UNDERAGE WIZARDS!!! We accept those who were not old enough during the second war but we don’t want anyone below 18. Just so everyone knows Voldemort was killed in 1998 that means our RP will take place in 2008. Most Cannon Character's birth years can be found at HP Lexicon. Anyone who needs help finding those dates please feel free to PM me and I will get them to you.)
Sex/Orientation: Straight and Married Male
Blood Status: Pure Blood, the only true kind of wizard
Personality: Cold, heartless, and cruel. He would sell his own son to get closer to power. Lucius was gifted with the ability to talk. He is a very charismatic person which allowed him to rise quickily up the social ladder, along with a few well placed "Donations" to the right people.
History: Lucius grew up a blonde haired pain in the A$$. Going to hogwarts and almost leading the Slytherin circles, he was able to gather his own following. After school, he groveled his way into the Death Eaters and made his way through the ranks, by money and cold heartedness alone. Although he isn't the best a dueling, his ability to be in the right place at the right time has given him many oppurtunities to avoid fighting. "Why fight when the lower kind can do it?" His famous motto.

Appearance: Image

urowen
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pixsidust2 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:40 pm

ahhh welcome! good to see lucius out and about. i'll pm the resurection info pronto.
i'd like at least one or two more people before we start but now that we have at least one of the malfoys we can get this on a roll!

Just for those who are looking:
i'd really like to see another Cannon death eater if at all possible! ^.^

EDIT: I changed my mind. I just set up the IC thread. I'll post the link at the top of the first post and here.

Voldemort: The Rise After the Fall

pixsidust2
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:19 am

Please dont forget to bring Bella back XD

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pixsidust2 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:28 pm

lol no worries polka we won't forget. just waiting for someone to reply next. i hope we can have all the dead ones back soon.

pixsidust2
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rskja on Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:06 am

Great to see this happening, will write shortly.

rskja
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!