Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

War of Azeroth

War of Azeroth

a part of “War of Azeroth”, a fictional universe by MythicalDragon1.

Abaddon, the demon god has raised an army. Now it will be unleashed upon a divided world. Will you be a Warrior of Light? Or a Bringer of Shadow and Death?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “War of Azeroth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] War of Azeroth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:29 am

Just upped an Interest Check thread for yet another of my roleplay ideas, if any of you guys are interested. ;)

elven-society-t52662.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Loxley
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolemnStories on Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:20 pm

Tsk Tsk posting up advertisements ;p I like it tho!!! hehehe thanx for the link

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SolemnStories
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:31 pm

Haha, I know, I know, I'm such an RP-pimp. XD

Glad you liked it, though. I hope I get enough people interested to turn it into a roleplay. ;)

Loxley
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolemnStories on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:24 pm

Hey guys sorry i havent posted yet there was just a death in the family which lead to me spending the weekend in the middle of nowhere soo i had no internets. But i am home now! So i shall try to get my post in asap ^_^

SolemnStories
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:17 am

Hey, Solemn, don't wanna rush you. Just want to make sure both of you know, I'm still clinging to this roleplay. :D

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolemnStories on Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:23 am

Yeah sorry I'm behind on everything =( But the good news is I cling to stuff too so I may be a little slow but I'm not goanna give up! I'll try to post soon

SolemnStories
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:42 am

No problem. Take your time. I'll be ready when you've posted. :D

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolemnStories on Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:52 pm

You'z awesome. Tanx man!

SolemnStories
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolemnStories on Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:07 pm

Alright guys I fiiiinally posted sorry it took so long *sigh* I need a computer and internet but most of the time I have only one or the other lol. I finally wrote this on a computer at work, put it on a card, put that in my phone...copied the post to my phone, and then posted. Woot. lol I'll try to save some time on the next post and just type it on my phone -_- At least I have a qwerty keyboard! So any ways I shall cease my rambling. I look forward to your posts and promise to be quicker on my next one!!

SolemnStories
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:32 am

What can I say? Arden suffers from a chronic bad mood. XD

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolemnStories on Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:27 am

Haha its great though that obviously he has reason to be pissed off, but it doesn't seem like he needs it. Like he's perfectly content to be a jerk just because. XD

So is Talisman aware we've started back? I haven't seen him in the forums in awhile and I don't wanna leave him behind.

SolemnStories
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:55 am

Unknown. I'll send him a PM just in case. :D

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolemnStories on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:43 am

Great, tanxies!

SolemnStories
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:28 pm

You guys can start up again on a whim.

So, i dun psted
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolemnStories on Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:05 pm

Haha I don't know about Loxley but I'm really random XD

SolemnStories
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:01 pm

So am I. But non-random is boring. XD

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolemnStories on Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:19 pm

Haha thaz what I try to tellz people XD

SolemnStories
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:27 am

Yosh! Now I'm off to bootcamp, y'all. I don't know when I'll be able to post next. Best case scenario, it won't even be an issue. Worst case, two weeks. So, until then, wish me luck! ;) And if necessary, you may auto my character to advance the plot and so on and so forth. ;)

Toodles!

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolemnStories on Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:48 am

Alrigtiez have fun lol, best of luck to ya

SolemnStories
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolemnStories on Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:28 am

Hey guys, I hope you don't hate me, up I'm aparently really bad at RPing because I get destracted to easily...but if you're still up for it imma try to post soon.

SolemnStories
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!