Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

War of Azeroth

War of Azeroth

a part of “War of Azeroth”, a fictional universe by MythicalDragon1.

Abaddon, the demon god has raised an army. Now it will be unleashed upon a divided world. Will you be a Warrior of Light? Or a Bringer of Shadow and Death?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “War of Azeroth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] War of Azeroth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MythicalDragon1 on Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:05 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "War of Azeroth"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MythicalDragon1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] War of Azeroth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MythicalDragon1 on Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:13 pm

This is NegativeApex,
Please make sure to read the rules, and be familiar with the introduction before we get started. Hoping to get started soon, just want to wait a few more days before we get this thing rolling.

A war is brewing...will you be ready?

Map Of Azeroth-This is a general outline of Azeroth. Basically wanted people to know where the main territory's lay in subjection to the others. There can be other City States, Villages, and Towns between the main countries/nations. There can also be more Towns and whatnot in the main nations. Again this is a "Guide" to what Azeroth is like.

-Special thank's goes out to my wife for making us this map.

Also-
Well I thought I mentioned this. Yes I did take element's from several Books, Movies, and Games. I tried to take the best idea's and meld them into something that would be a great story.

Guild Wars and World of Warcraft where the biggest contributers. Then I'd say Dragonlance, and Lord of the Ring's.
(Edit) O yea and DragonAge.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MythicalDragon1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheDoombringer on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:24 pm

Can you be undead? Is there any form of werewolf style creature like the worgen from WoW your largest contributor?
"We are Sex Bob-Omb and we are here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff!"
Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World

Wallace Wells: No more playing around, time to break out the L word
Scott Pilgrim: Lesbian?
Wallace: No the other L word.
Scott:.... Lesbianss?
Scott Pilgrim vs The World

TheDoombringer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moon/Mihael on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:44 pm

OWO WOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!! Dragonlance RP OWO *happy dance* lol

XD You even have GW gods in here XD I am SO joining this RP ^w^ Gonna be fun ^^

Moon/Mihael
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MythicalDragon1 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:12 am

Yea there can be undead, though they wont be prevalent. You would have to have been either a necromancer or raised from the dead by a necromancer. Something to explain why you are a undead and how you have free will. As far as worgon...most likely not, though I guess it depends on how well you can tie it in with the world.

As I said, this is a roleplay, but I also want it to be a great story and adventure. So I do ask for everyone to pay attention to the Intro, Map and to other's post. Especially when with other's to make sure you are agreeing with them on surroundings.

MythicalDragon1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord of Fate on Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:03 pm

I have to post my bio again? Aww...

Meh, i'll make a different character. I'll do it when I have the chance, most likely now.

Lord of Fate
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MythicalDragon1 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:22 pm

You can always Copy and Paste. What it's made for ;)

MythicalDragon1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gasmask on Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:26 pm

One question.

Why the flying fuck, is art from warhammer, warcraft, D&D and guild wars doing here?

Is this some sort-of huge, combination?
[left]Image[left]
Tiko says:
I still wanna punch him in the face
Mid says: Gas 1, Mid 0.

Gasmask
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheDoombringer on Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:16 am

Jis it ok that my character not have a picture next to his name? I can't find a suitable one hundred by one hundred avatar of a werewolf.......

TheDoombringer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MythicalDragon1 on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:17 am

There is a great site called http://tinypic.com/ You can upload a image or copy and paste the URL, and choose a size for it. It then resizes the picture. That's how I did my avatar.

MythicalDragon1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arige on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:18 am

Go here ---> http://tinypic.com/?t=postupload
You can resize your pic to fit as an avatar

Arige
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:46 pm

I suppose I should say something here then. I play Delrick "The Watcher".

Also, I will be editing Delrick for a bit after, so don't expect everything to be concrete in his profile just yet. However, things will largely be the same, just that smaller details may be ironed out or replaced like uping his age and making his history a bit more... Flowy? Perhaps add a bit of substance to it.

So yeah, hey guys!
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MythicalDragon1 on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:33 pm

The Roleplay is now available to post. If you would like to look up extra lore about the world go to.

http://roleplayvortex.webs.com/

MythicalDragon1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:55 pm

Sorry for the sucky insult. I was trying to make up something original, and failed miserably. XD

Loxley
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MythicalDragon1 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:47 pm

Hey just so you know, Idk if you got this impression. Yall don't have to be in my army, It's fine if you want to be I just wasent intending everyone to be in it. But again if you Want to be in it that's fine.

MythicalDragon1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:55 pm

Well, wanderin' around by yerself-

Sorry, I was still in Dwarf mode. Wandering around in RP's by yourself isn't much fun. It cuts yourself off from the activities of others and such. I always try to wait for the first couple of posts to decide where I am going to place my character. I want my place to be populated so I can draw off of others posts, but not too populated in order to not stand out and/or get an information over load. Turns out, that place was in the army.

Besides, whar be tha best place to hew orcs an' goblins? An army of course. So I be in tha army.

And Loxley, Should had said something about hair on Delrick's ass.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheDoombringer on Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:10 pm

Post edited and locked. Reason: Vulgarity.

Lodnir Edit: This post was not constructive to the OOC. The GM is the one responsible for choosing who is accepted into their roleplay and player must respect their decision. At the time that a character is rejected there usually is a reason given. If you want to discuss the issue further please PM the GM with a constructive neutral comment if you wish, the OOC should not be used for this.

TheDoombringer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord of Fate on Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:22 pm

Lord Craymen is amused watching you two. But his amusement is turning to boredom.
"The damn elf won't go into a dark corner out of sight from every single living thing already! Sheesh."
And thats what he is thinking over and over in his mind.

Lord of Fate
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MythicalDragon1 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:42 pm

Ok guys.... First to "The doombringer" That was a nice way of saying I looked at a few of your other post from other roleplays, and they had spelling, grammar, and sentence structure mistakes. Also the character that was added was from the original make of this Roleplay.

Lord of Fate, what your trying to do is character controlling. Please stop unless you've talked it over with Loxley. He may have his own plans for his character.

MythicalDragon1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheDoombringer on Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:13 pm

Please name them then.

TheDoombringer
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!