Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

War of Azeroth

War of Azeroth

a part of “War of Azeroth”, a fictional universe by MythicalDragon1.

Abaddon, the demon god has raised an army. Now it will be unleashed upon a divided world. Will you be a Warrior of Light? Or a Bringer of Shadow and Death?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “War of Azeroth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] War of Azeroth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:52 am

Hey, dude, take your time.

When you're ready to post again, I'll still be playing. I like this roleplay a lot so I won't abandon it anytime soon. ;)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Loxley
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:16 am

Look, guys... If we're going to finish this side-quest before the generals give any drastic orders that we can actually be back in camp again to follow, we better get going with it right now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Loxley
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:21 pm

It's not me, It's Craymen. It's his side quest and I was waiting for him to continue it. But it seems like he dropped... Too bad when he dropped, it kinda made our characters stall as well. So, I suppose after a bit more, or sooner, we can just straight up abandon the guy. Perhaps leave him behind in a random Orc raid? *Wink wink nudge nudge*

Anyway, I'm still here and awaiting another, fresh post to point our way.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:24 pm

Both sound like good options to me. ;) God knows he's had plenty of time for posting.

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolemnStories on Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:24 am

Haha time for me to bring by some orcs..? :) I was trying to come up with something to do, but judging at the same time if anybody was goanna hang on to this RP so now that ive caught up on the OOC i shall try to post soon! :D

SolemnStories
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:12 am

I'm still ready to participate when it gets back and running. ;)

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:44 am

BRING IN THE ORCS!

Yay, orcs.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolemnStories on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:36 pm

Just kind of waiting for Talisman before I post again...if I need to go ahead somebody let me know ^_^

SolemnStories
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:58 pm

Oh hecks, my apologies, I didn't know we started again.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolemnStories on Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:38 pm

Yay! Nice posts guys! I shall try to get my next one in tomorrow :D

SolemnStories
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolemnStories on Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:40 pm

Turns out i got it in sooner than i thought!! :D

Ok...so Loxley...please take note of this before you post...

I've just sent my orc 'commanding officer' after you. I expect you will kill him with your awesomeness because after all...he is just an orc. Also because he's not a main character I don't mind you character controlling him (he's pretty much npc) but I do ask that you make it a good battle at the least :} If this isn't exciting enough for you I don't mind writing a battle scene with him I just figured it would be better if you just took care of business for the sake of not slowing things down (which I'm a bit paranoid of that happening, I'm sure you understand why lol)

Aaaany wayz, I just thought I'd lettcha know what was going on in my thinking since it's sometimes (often times) not exactly clear XD
I shall respond accordingly to whatever you decide, I'm just glad to have this thing going, I'm having a ton of fun writing for my character! ^_^

SolemnStories
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:05 am

Gotcha. I'll make an epic battle post tomorrow, then. Bwahahahaha. >:D

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:20 pm

Whoa, superlong post. Sorry about that, y'all. I wanted to create a worthy battle between the orc and Arden. XD

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolemnStories on Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:15 pm

Wow dude, i dunno about anybody else but I love long posts, and that was the most epic post I've read in a long time! Hehehehe i shall have a response for you very soon... *evil grin*

SolemnStories
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:05 pm

Wait for me!

I'll have mine up today... At some point.

Oh snap, epic post is epic...

I'll have to try and come up with something to contend. Probably will fail, but still. Healthy competition and such.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolemnStories on Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:19 pm

Ok i shall. I luvs your character tho, he's epic in a different way :D

SolemnStories
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:19 pm

Hahaha, glad you guys liked it. :D

Btw, added a line more or so in the post. Just a minor detail of Arden stumbling a bit as he moves towards SolemnStories' character, since he's taken a good beating and all. :D

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:00 pm

Right, mine is up. It's about half of Loxley's... Which is still a good bit.

Oh, and just think of Del holding the horde off of Arden.

And he losted his axe... Aww.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:10 pm

I'm going to say that post rivals mine in epicness, easily. It's good to have a dwarven berserker watch your back, I s'pose. XD

Loxley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolemnStories on Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:16 pm

Ooo that was epic too! :D I prob won't have my post in till tomorrow, work and cupcakes delayed the writing process hehe. But I feel the pressure now... *must think epicly* ...o well, we'll see how it turns out.

SolemnStories
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!