Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

He Was My Father - (OOC/OPEN)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

He Was My Father - (OOC/OPEN)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperfect-Princess on Sat May 29, 2010 5:06 pm

“We’re family.”

“Can I trust you, then?”

“No.”

PLOT

New York City, a place to start anew, and where some young men and women come to start their adolescent years. In this place of lights and new starts, five complete strangers meet for the first time, all having only one thing connecting them – a man named Gage Myer. At first, they’re confused as to why a letter of grave importance brought them to this upscale penthouse in upper class New York City, but with the promise of money goading them, how could they refuse? It wasn’t just the money bringing fourth some of them, the letter also promised to convey an answer to a secrete a couple of them had been wondering their entire lives – who is my father?

Gage Myer was an oil making tycoon and had a net worth f ten million U.S dollars, not to mention the amount his multiple properties and estates would come too if sold. He lived his life with a girl on each arm, and despite being a married man, had enough mistresses to even put Hugh Hefner to shame. Gage Myer was a man with money, power and looks. He was even aware of the fact five of his mistresses had conceived children to him and wasn’t worried about the scandals that faced him daily. It wasn’t until he was dying with a heart disease that he started to look back on his life, and the children he had probably only met once in his life.

In his final days, he had his lawyers write up his new will and testament. He would leave each of these children two million dollars once he sold his company. However, there was a catch to being given this great amount of fortune, as there always is – they would have to live in his penthouse home, where he spent his final days, and get to know each other as brother’s and sister’s for three months. This was his last wish, to give them the family they had been denied their entire lives.

However, accepting your estranged father’s inheritance is hard enough, but to live with people claiming to be your estranged brother’s and sister’s may be impossible. Money can come between even the kindest the people, and living with strangers claiming to have some sort of blood ties with you can be the hardest thing these five strangers have ever faced. Can you really say, we are family, when if just one of them give up, it’s all over? No money, no fortune, nothing.

Gage Myer’s estranged second wife was only entitled to a small amount of eight hundred thousand dollars after his properties were sold off, and with the help of her two children, from two different marriages, Elise Myer is looking to pit these simple ‘bastard children’ against each other in hopes they will give up and leave.

ROLES

Mistresses Children

Mistress #1 Child – Lilian May Jackson - Fantasygirl

Mistress #2 Child – Stormy Aliah Blight - Imperfect-Princess

Mistress #3 Child – Dustin Anthony Grimes - LuciousTurtle88

Mistress # 4 Child – OPEN

Mistress #5 Child – OPEN

Elise Myer’s Children

Child #1 – OPEN

Child #2 – Charli Aubrey Myer - RaeRaeButterfly

CHARACTER SHEET

NOTE: When submitting a character please specify the role you want at the top of the post. Remember that Elise Myer’s children have different surnames, because they’re both from different marriages.

Code: Select all
[right][img]image URL here[/img][/right]
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b] (between 18 and 30)

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Mother’s Full Name:[/b]

[b]Physical Description:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Short History:[/b]

[b]Other:[/b] (Do they smoke, have allergies, etc?)

RULES

All the basic rules apply, however:

Swearing IS allowed

Violent scenes could happen, so keep the ferocity of it in check.

Posts should be at least a paragraph or longer.

This is a pretty freelance RP, but there make sure not to go to out of hand.
Last edited by Imperfect-Princess on Sat May 29, 2010 11:04 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imperfect-Princess
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: He Was My Father - (OOC/OPEN)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat May 29, 2010 5:13 pm

Can you save me Mistress #1 Child, Please?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperfect-Princess on Sat May 29, 2010 5:25 pm

Sure Fantasygirl. It's reserved for you.

-

Name: Stormy Aliah Blight

Mother’s Full Name: Diana Alison Blight

Physical Description: Stormy stands at 5’6 and weighs about 65 kg, (146.5 pounds), which also includes some muscle. She has naturally light brown hair that falls into natural curls. Her eyes are a dark green. She has a rather dark and tanned complexion that makes her eyes stand out all the more. She has a nasty scar from a knife wound in her lower stomach, to the lower left of her navel from a fight when she was teenager.

Personality: Stormy, being a flippant person by nature, doesn’t care what people think of her or their first impressions of her character. Since she has been training in kick boxing since she was fifteen, she can be rather cocky and full of herself when faced with the option of a fight. In fact, she often goads the other person into a fight if the occasion arises. She is also very sarcastic, and never takes a serious situation seriously – life’s too short to be serious. Stormy was always taught to never get upset, to always get angry because that showed how strong a person really was and this lesson often led to misunderstandings; often times, it was her on the misunderstood end. Whether it’s around friends or people she had met not five minutes before, she’ll laugh and joke with them like she’s known them for years. Even she doesn’t understand why she smiles, when all she wants to do is scream until someone finally hears her.

Short History: Stormy grew up with her single mother until she was three years old, when her mother met a man Stormy would later believe to be her biological father. It wasn’t until she was eighteen when the truth came out that the man she believed to be her father, really wasn’t and that her aunt had been threatening her mother to tell Stormy the truth. Stormy had always known deep down, because she looked nothing like the man her mother had been with all those years. Her mother and her step-father were both blonde with blue eyes, while she had dark hair and green eyes. Even her little sister had blonde hair and blue eyes, so it was genetically impossible for her to have the features she did.

Stormy was then shown pictures her mother had when her biological father visited her once when Stormy was 12 months old. The man didn’t look interested as he held Stormy in his arms and the grey suit he wore, along with his slicked back dark hair and cold eyes, looked so wrong to Stormy. This man couldn’t be her father. After that, every little thing Stormy did wrong her mother would accuse her of being just like her father, so Stormy just stopped trying. After all, she didn’t even know what the man was like, so why try and not be like him?

Stormy grew up in a poverty stricken environment, where survival of the fittest was the line between life and death. She never had money to buy what all her other friends liked and often went without meals while her mother and step-father desperately looked for work. Before long, Stormy’s step-father was sent to prison a break and enter charge. Stormy, her little three year old sister and her mother were now alone.

Then the letter came about Gage Myer’s death and the inheritance. Stormy knows she has to do anything to get that money, the survival of her family depended on it.

Other: Stormy has bad asthma which has to be controlled with an inhaler, it also doesn’t help that she’s a chain smoker. She has little panic attacks every now and then.
Last edited by Imperfect-Princess on Sat May 29, 2010 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Imperfect-Princess
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat May 29, 2010 5:30 pm

Thank you!
I have a question..for the last name do i come up with one or just use Myer? Sorry if its stupid to ask I am kind of half asleep right now.

Name: Lillian May Jackson

Mother’s Full Name: Elizabeth Katie Jackson

Physical Description: Lillian is 5'6" she weighs about 119 pounds. She is short for her age and what not but hey you are made the way you are. Lillian has small feet which are about the size of size 5 in womens shoes. She had a birthmark of some kind of flower on her shoulder. Her hair was once brown but she dyed it. Her eyes are a soft chocolate brown. Her hair is normaly a little wavey but she uses a hair straightner.

Personality: Lillian is very out going and seems to always find another side of things. She doesn't like people who are always down and not happy so she will do anything to make someone happy. But drawbacks to this is she gets really hyper sometimes. Lillian is very helpful but when she has an idea she talks real fast and no one ends up hearing much of what she said. Lillian loves to tease but not to the point it makes someone sad. When she gets mad she goes for runs, When ever she gets mad you have pushed her to her limit and she starts to freak and yell like a little kid. She likes to hold on to the little part of her childhood.

Short History: Lillian lived with just her and her mom never knowing she had any siblings and not knowing who her father was. She was never told anything her mother had always kept silent. When Lillian had lived with her mother she had to do the chores with her mother and she never got paid for it. Then finally the one day her mother didn't want to come had come. It was time for Lillian to go off to university and from there Lillian went for one year then she started to work from home so she could be closer to her mother.

Lillian had to help her mother when she moved back in. Her mother had grown very ill and since then she has been taking part time jobs to help her mother out. This went on for a few months until her mother finally got better.

Lillians life has a kid had been pretty hard. Seeing as she had Dyslexia and couldn't read very well. She had hardly any friends when she was little so her mother had bought her a dog. She raised the black lab and grew up with it. Seeing as it was her only friend at the time.

Her high school life was much easier. She had more friends and she started to fit in. But she did have a hard time reading so there for that had started to lead her in the grades of B's instead of A's.

Other: Lillian has dyslexia so it gets very confusing when she reads a lot of times. So she will need help reading somethings for when shes doing paper work and what not but she has gotten better. She likes to be called Lily.

(I can add more to anything and fix anything, I know I might have a few mistakes but I am sorry for that I am real tired)
Last edited by Caille on Mon May 31, 2010 4:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Sat May 29, 2010 5:31 pm

Elise Myer's Youngest Child

Name: Charli Aubrey Myer

Mother’s Full Name: Elise Myer

Physical Description:

Personality:

Short History:

Other: Charli is allergic to bananas, peanuts & fish. She's not allergic to palm oil but she's banned herself from eating food that contains it. More information here.

Editing <3
Last edited by RaeRaeButterfly on Sun May 30, 2010 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperfect-Princess on Sat May 29, 2010 5:57 pm

RaRaeButterfly, I'll add Charlie to the post then :) (I like the pic!) and Fantasygirl, they have different surnames, because they never knew Gage Myer untill recently :) (its not a silly question lol)

Imperfect-Princess
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Sat May 29, 2010 5:58 pm

Thanks xD

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperfect-Princess on Sat May 29, 2010 9:41 pm

Accepted, nice character Fantasygirl :)

Imperfect-Princess
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat May 29, 2010 9:51 pm

Thank you :) I like your idea a lot by the way!

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuciousTurtle88 on Sat May 29, 2010 9:57 pm

Is it okay if I reserve mistress child number 3? I have a good idea i just need to make the sheet up :)
[b][b]Life is not about how many breaks you take,
its how many memories you recall,
how many dances you strike,
and how many kisses and hugs make you feel alive.

While Living, Laughing, Loving, and Learning.
Always Remember that!!
[/b][/b]

LuciousTurtle88
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperfect-Princess on Sat May 29, 2010 10:03 pm

LuciousTurtle88, sure, it's reserved for you :) thank's Fantasygirl! I thought not many people would be interested.

Imperfect-Princess
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuciousTurtle88 on Sat May 29, 2010 10:37 pm

[b]Name:[Dustin Anthony Grimes/b]

[b]Age:[23]

[b]Gender:[Male]

[b]Mother’s Full Name:[Dawn Elizabeth Grimes]

[b]Physical Description:[Dustin is exactly 6 ft tall with light-dark black facial hair, just recently cut his hair from super curly to close to bald but likes the free feeling. He has very light green eyes added with tints of silver in it, his eyebrow pierced, and his tongue pierced. He has a athletic build, and is usually wearing a t-shirt with some sort of logo,or saying on it with a button collar polo over it, and either dark loose carpetner or demin jeans with a belt that match's his shirt, and addidas or nike tennashoes. He has a necklace he wears that his current fiancee Zoey gave him them, and wears a silver watch that his step dad who considers his dad bought him, and every now and than wears a hat,]

[b]Personality:[ Dustin betrays himself as a very hard core guy who is all about him, but in reality Dustin is a very happy guy only focus's on the future, not the past. When people Dustin he is usually smiling, or laughing with a big grin on his face even on the worst of days. When it comes down to it Dustin is very big hearted guy who has made alot of wrong turns but is there for his family, and friends whenever. When it comes to relationships Dustin is very romantic, and affectionate ecspecially towards his fiancee Zoey. He more than anything hates to see girls get treated the wrong way, or used. More than anything Justin loves to play all sorts of sports, drink, do crazy shit, video tape stuff, eat like a pig, make friends, and spend time outside. Dustin can't stand tension or being bored,or the side that most people don't like comes out.]

Short History; Well Don't want to give to much about myself, but my name is Dustin Grimes some people call me dust, and some call me Tony by middle name. I really couldn't care. I am 23 years old, but in a month will be 24 years old. I recently just got engaged to a girl name Zoey, and I have been dating her for about two years now, but am still having doubts if I am ready for this commitment. On the other hand a few months ago I just completed my bachelors degree in law enforcement, and just until I make ends mean I work at night at the bar, but am oh most being transferred. Growing up I was technically the only child if you dont include my moms marriage and my two step siblings, but all of my life even though I had a great guy raise me, I have always wondered and wonder the question who my father is? Because even step dad has been in and out of life so much, that he is there some days and some well its just mom, but as far as I am concerned all these years and still to this day my mom might be a mistress, but deep down she is loving and what you would call a mom and dad in one.

Other: Dustin loves his car, speeding, losing track of time, having fun, and spending time with his mom , zoey, shopping, surfing, playing pool, texting on his cell, bartending, living on his own, and of course money.`

*anything needs to be changed let me know*

LuciousTurtle88
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperfect-Princess on Sat May 29, 2010 11:02 pm

Hey LuciousTurtle, Dustin's accepted. I liked how you did the bio to :)

Imperfect-Princess
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuciousTurtle88 on Sat May 29, 2010 11:51 pm

Thank you :) I can't wait to get this started :) And it will be fun playing as a male. I have done it before, but every time is fun...Can't wait until this starts :) Only 3 more people!!!!

LuciousTurtle88
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun May 30, 2010 1:01 am

@RaeRae: I love your sig! :) I use to listen to that song all the time....I still listen to it :)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon May 31, 2010 1:17 am

I can't wait for this to start! I hope more people join!!!

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hohapplebottom on Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:44 pm

Name:Alexa Natalie Douglas

Mother’s Full Name:Sabrina Katherine Douglas

Physical Description:Medium brown hair, bright green eyes. Medium hight, skinny as a stick. Dimples,

Personality: Shy, introvert, she will do anything to please people. Extremely peaceful but when she is mad someone always ends up hurt. Really smart, creative.

Short History: She grew up as the youngest child with 4 older brothers. The oldest died in a plane crash, Second oldest is at docters school, third oldest is in jail for child molestation (he molested her when she was ten) and the second youngest is at college.. The youngest is the only one that was nice to her the others were mean to her and her mother always said that she would become a slut and whore like her father.

[b]Other: cuts herself, doesn't like bright colors, allergic to seafood

\sorry if the picture doesn't work!\
Hohapplebottom XOXO

hohapplebottom
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!