Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome to the Club

Welcome to the Club: Relations

a part of “Welcome to the Club”, a fictional universe by blondehaired.

No one knows who they are or what they do. Except you.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to the Club”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Welcome to the Club: Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondehaired on Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:04 am

Code: Select all
[font=Times New Roman][left][img]http://placehold.it/245[/img][/left][img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/b3RmLjQ0LjAwMDAwMC5hVzV6WlhKMElHNWhiV1VnYUdWeVpRLCwuMA,,/shanked.regular.png[/img]
██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[size=80][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color]insert role here
[color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color]insert major here
[color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color]four. personality. traits. here.
[color=pink]â™Ĩ[/color] love
[color=red]♡[/color] lust
[color=orange]â˜ģ[/color] friend
[color=purple]☯[/color] neutral
[color=blue]☚[/color] dislike
[color=green]☠[/color] hate[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

[center][img]http://placehold.it/200[/img]
[img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/b3RmLjMyLjAwMDAwMC5hVzV6WlhKMElHNWhiV1VnYUdWeVpRLCwuMAAA/shanked.regular.png[/img]
[size=80][color=#AAAAAA]■■■■[/color]■ [color=transparent]XXXXXXXXX[/color] [color=#AAAAAA]■■■■[/color]■  [color=transparent]XXXXXXXX[/color] [color=#AAAAAA]■■■■[/color]■  [color=transparent]XXXXXXX[/color] [color=#AAAAAA]■■■■[/color]■
r e s p e c t[color=transparent]XXXXX[/color] c o o p e r a b i l i t y[color=transparent]XXXXX[/color] l u s t[color=transparent]XXXXXX[/color] h o s t i l i t y[/size][/center]
[justify][size=80]Here is where you put your relationship to the character. How did you two meet? What caused the relationship to shift from strangers to what it is now? Do they act one way towards each other in public, and another way in private? Anything else that is important in the relationship; inside jokes, important memories, what they've heard around campus about this character, and maybe even how your character sees their relationship evolving in the future. Try to make this at least four or five sentences. On a campus like Oliver, everyone knows everyone somehow, even just a bump at a frat party or a general education class together.[/size][/justify]

(add the character section here. replace the As in the section with your html code, and change the amount of squares in the color to reflect your character's feelings. you can also just use the pics from the front page.)[/font]
cheer the fuck up, you beautiful loser. sincerely signed, you from the future.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blondehaired
Member for 12 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Welcome to the Club: Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondehaired on Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:12 am

ImageXXXXXImage
XXXXXXXXXXXXthe leader
XXXXXXXXXXXXmolecular bio / psych
XXXXXXXXXXXXmotherly. protective. cold. loyal.
â™Ĩ love
♡ lust
â˜ģ friend
☯ neutral
☚ dislike
☠ hate

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

■■■■■ XXXXXXXXX ■■■■■ XXXXXXXX ■■■■■ XXXXXXX ■■■■■
r e s p e c tXXXXX c o o p e r a b i l i t yXXXXX l u s tXXXXXX h o s t i l i t y

XXXXXXXX(â˜ģ) "Yeah, one of our new members. I think she's nice, reminds me of Dri, I get this feeling that I need to protect her."

XXXXXXXXWhat started out as an awkward meeting-- where Alexa may or may not have mistaken her for just a regular cat --turned
XXXXXXXXinto a friendship that both girls appreciate. It may have been bumpy at first, considering Alexa is a ray of sunshine and Zu
XXXXXXXXis a storm cloud, the girls get along surprisingly well. They originally connect on their affinity for science, and from there,
XXXXXXXXit was set. Zu was the one to hand her the invitation, and already sees a lot of potential in the younger girl. She'll often
XXXXXXXX bake brownies for Alexa because she heard she liked them.

r e s p e c tXXXXX c o o p e r a b i l i t yXXXXX l u s tXXXXXX h o s t i l i t y

XXXXXXXX(â™Ĩ) (â˜ģ) "It took a lot for me to let him in, but I haven't regretted that decision since. My heart decided I liked him before my head did."

XXXXXXXXZu definitely wasn't the biggest fan of Matthias when they first met. He was just so... happy, and she wasn't; at least, not as much as he
XXXXXXXXwas. He didn't like her much either, but that sweet boy, he never let that show. Fortunately, they bonded over nature and science, and
XXXXXXXXbecame friends. Their friendship has become one of Zu's most cherished, and she chose him to succeed her in leadership of the club, if
XXXXXXXXhe wanted to. Not only are they close friends now, she has developed quite a crush on the boy, and when they were working on their
XXXXXXXXpowers together, she kissed him. While they haven't made it official, Zu isn't seeing anybody else.
Last edited by blondehaired on Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blondehaired
Member for 12 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:11 pm

ImageīŊ’īŊīŊīŊīŊŽīŊ

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXthe newcomer
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXcriminology major | psychology minor
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXfiery | seductive | passionate | short tempered
â™Ĩ love
♡ lust
â˜ģ friend
☯ neutral
☚ dislike
☠ hate

īŊšīŊ•xxīŊīŊīŊŽīŊ…īŊ”īŊ”īŊ…

❝ Zu is an absolute babe, and if you say otherwise I'm gonna have to fight you on it. ❞

Ramona was first introduced to the brunette beauty when Zu handed her an invite. In the beginning, Ramona was skeptical, she didn't know Zu at all and joining an ominous club no one seemed to know anything about was a bit weird for her, but once Ramona got to know Zu she fell in love with the girls motherly personality and they've been close friends ever since. Zu knows how to calm Ramona down so that she never goes too over the top and is always the one to look out for her. As Ramona reminds Zu of her little sister, the elder girl tends to treat her as such and has even helped Ramona learn how to control her powers better. Despite not being a 'formal' member of the club yet, Ramona is certainly excited at the prospect of joining and getting to hang out with everyone else like herself.

īŊŠīŊ•īŊŒīŊ‰īŊīŊŽxxīŊ“īŊƒīŊīŊ”īŊ”

Here is where you put your relationship to the character. How did you two meet? What caused the relationship to shift from strangers to what it is now? Do they act one way towards each other in public, and another way in private? Anything else that is important in the relationship; inside jokes, important memories, what they've heard around campus about this character, and maybe even how your character sees their relationship evolving in the future. Try to make this at least four or five sentences. On a campus like Oliver, everyone knows everyone somehow, even just a bump at a frat party or a general education class together.

īŊīŊīŊ”īŊ”īŊˆīŊ‰īŊīŊ“xxīŊˆīŊ…īŊ’īŊīŊ•īŊ˜

Here is where you put your relationship to the character. How did you two meet? What caused the relationship to shift from strangers to what it is now? Do they act one way towards each other in public, and another way in private? Anything else that is important in the relationship; inside jokes, important memories, what they've heard around campus about this character, and maybe even how your character sees their relationship evolving in the future. Try to make this at least four or five sentences. On a campus like Oliver, everyone knows everyone somehow, even just a bump at a frat party or a general education class together.

īŊīŊŒīŊ…īŊ˜īŊxxīŊˆīŊīŊīŊ‹īŊ‰īŊŽīŊ“

❝ here ❞

here here here here here.
Last edited by la.lune on Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

la.lune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby electric on Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:10 pm

ImageImage

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXcharacter 4: the jock
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXenvironmental science major | classical studies minor
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXcharismatic. humble. strong. intelligent.
â™Ĩ love
♡ lust
â˜ģ friend
☯ neutral
☚ dislike
☠ hate

Z u M o n e t t e

J u l i a n S c o t t

R a m o n a B a l e w a

A l e x a H o p k i n s

TBC...

electric
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:34 pm

ImageImage

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXthe newcomer
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXbiochemistry | physiology minor
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXloving. naive. gullible. loyal.
â™Ĩ love
♡ lust
â˜ģ friend
☯ neutral
☚ dislike
☠ hate

â˜ģ I mean, it was a bit of a rocky start, but now that we've gotten to know each other, I'm really glad to have somebody like her around. She makes me brownies and has offered on numerous occasions to help me out with my college work, which is lovely of her! I mean, I know we're pretty different. But that's not always a bad thing. She comes across as an excellent leader!

☯ I just... I don't dislike her, but I'm not running to be friends with her either. She's not the most uplifting person to be around, if we're honest. I can't shake the feeling she's trying to talk me into something. We get along, and I'm not going to go saying things that aren't true. She's not a bad person, we're just not compatible!

[color=#a2798f]■■■■■ XXXXXXXXX ■■■■■ XXXXXXXX ■■■■■ XXXXXXX ■■■■■

â˜ģ Matthias is lovely! He's been wonderful to me ever since I joined The Club, keeping an eye out for me and helping us settle in. He seems to have done that for everyone. And when you're jumping into something as major as this, that's pretty important. It's lovely to have somebody that you know is looking out for you.

â˜ģ Oh my gosh, I love Ramona so much! It's so nice to get along so well with somebody else in the same situation as me. We've become pretty inseparable lately. We also flirt a lot without things getting awkward, which just makes me love her even more. Honestly, I really fell on my feet with her!

☯ I've been getting self-defence classes from Julian! He's a really good teacher and I really enjoy them, but we don't interact outside of them. I guess we just move in different social circles, which is understandable. Either way, he's a nice guy.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!