Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome to the Equilibrium

Welcome to The Equilibrium

a part of “Welcome to the Equilibrium”, a fictional universe by tigerz.

The factions are at war once again and only those chosen by the blood stones can find a way to bring back peace.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to the Equilibrium”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Welcome to The Equilibrium

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:08 am

I was actually wondering what would happen if Joffrey and Leonie used their powers against each other... Their powers are really similar, so I feel we'd witness a whole 'unstoppable force meets immovable object' deal. But Mateo would be honoured to deliver Joff a much needed ass-kicking. XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:13 am

That's also a good idea. Kind of like Nathaniel and Scarlett since they both have powers that make them bad ass fighters.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatStupidPunk on Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:16 am

Look at us brainstorming
This is the end of control

ThatStupidPunk
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:29 am

Joffrey = Rhaac'var's new name xD

Yeah I was thinking the same thing Ruby. Their powers would be useless with each other... Except Leonie would be able to empathize or whatever with him. But he just a self righteous prick soooo lol they'd actually just have to fight if they were against one another. Although I'm sure lots of people would love a chance to kick his ass xD

I'm curious who Lupa and Nero will be against... Lol either way it'll be interesting
Image Image
Image Image

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:34 am

Lupa might get paired with Dyson just because they're complete opposites or Dyson would be with Nero. Either way he's fucked in the fight XD

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:41 am

Hahaha poor Dyson

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:22 pm

I'm so mean to my character XD

tigerz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:12 pm

Dude... It's ok. I'm horrible to my characters too xD It's more fun that way. Lupa gets beaten by Rhaac'var. Rhaac'var is a dick and everyone hates him (not that I blame them). Nero is going to eventually find out he's a bastard child... Fun fun fun :p

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:51 pm

Scarlett's abused by her uncle and killed her father... Dyson watched and he's about to get his ass handed to him because he sucks at fighting. Sven and Cassiel are perfect though.

tigerz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:04 pm

Dude... I can't wait until you finish the glorious angel because I'm in love with the FC. I'm half tempted to make another character to seduce him xD so beautiful!!!

Just look at him...

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:27 am

Good luck trying to seduce him XP He's been celibate for almost 500 years. Lol

tigerz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:01 am

OMG he's celibate.... Why would you do that!? He's too gorgeous not to be impregnating the masses.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:07 pm

Because I enjoy torturing you XP

tigerz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:44 pm

Haha I've noticed xD

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:39 pm

It's just fun

And I said celibate when I should've said abstinent

tigerz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:47 pm

Lol I knew what you meant... Ahhh I should make a demon chick that corrupts him >:D

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:19 am

Or a vampire since we only have two XD

tigerz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:24 am

Oh damn there's only 2??? Ahhh it's so tempting but 4 characters is a lot to juggle.

I hope we're not all waiting on me to post. I'm planning on posting tomorrow hopefully. I just worked 8 hours today, then came home and got an hour long massage :3 cost $60 but sooooooo worth it haha.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:24 am

I have the pairs:

Nero and Dyson
Scarlett and Nathaniel
Lupa and Niklas
Rhaac'var and Leonie
Mateo and Jezbel(If she posts)

Possibly Bella and Cassiel depending on when he wants her to arrive

I'm waiting on Grimm to post this weekend but I'll be moving everything forward either tomorrow night or Sunday

tigerz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:27 am

Jesus poor Lupa... lol has a scary ass fiancé then has to fight another scary ass fucker haha Dyson's going to get his little ass kicked you know that right!?

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!