Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome to the Equilibrium

Welcome to The Equilibrium

a part of “Welcome to the Equilibrium”, a fictional universe by tigerz.

The factions are at war once again and only those chosen by the blood stones can find a way to bring back peace.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to the Equilibrium”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Welcome to The Equilibrium

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:28 am

And you don't have to do 4 characters if you don't want to XD If you decide to though, you could make her like a 'side' character that's one of the counselors like Cassiel

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:30 am

His ass kicked until he realizes he can manipulate fire and melt Nero's metal for a bit XD And then get his ass fucked again but that's okay.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:34 am

Right right... Hmm I'll think on it :p

And yeah I mean that will kind of cancel out their abilities, until Nero just kicks his ass because he's a warrior :p
Image Image
Image Image

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:36 am

I think I'm just gonna make it that Cassiel's an NPC just to make my life easier because I don't feel like writing out a whole character XD

Dyson will have his little moment of not being completely weak and then get his ass kicked. It's perfect.

tigerz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:46 am

Yeah I don't blame you there.

xD I need to figure out how Rhaac'var's and Lupa's will go down... Depending on the rules and stuff it could alter things. But Lupa's kinda fucked. Niklas is better at hand to hand and she's better with weapons, but he has the whole weird pain thingy. But she has her time manipulation... yeah idk. And Rhaac'var could with if he gets to use weapons, if not he's fucked.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:47 am

They're all going to have their weapons from home already sent there and waiting in the arena without them knowing. Sven basically just tells them to fight until he thinks they've had enough and to avoid killing anyone because that's too much paperwork XD

tigerz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:50 am

Well damn xD yeah Lupa is fucked because Niklas would probably want to kill her... Rhaac'var will want to kill Leonie. Nero would fight Dyson but he'd stop before seriously hurting him, regardless of whatever Sven says. He's got respect for Dyson since he stood up for Lupa.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:53 am

I think NIklas wants to equally fuck and kill everyone XD

At least Nero is nice enough to stop after Dyson gets beaten to a bloody pulp.

The exercise planned after that one is gonna be so much fun. Sven's gonna dump them in the woods and pair them up again and all he gives them is a crappy map and compass to find their way back.

tigerz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:58 am

haha right which is going to be a problem for Lupa

Nero's a good guy... just uses his dick to do most of his thinking lol

Oh damn. Do you have those pairs figured out!? I nominate Lupa and Dyson as tribute!!

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:00 am

But entertaining for Sven

Sounds like most men

So far I have Lupa and Dyson and then Rhaac'var and Niklas

tigerz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:07 am

Of course

Basically lol

Oh god Rhaac'var and Niklas xD they're either going to kill each other or show up as best friends... Idk which would be scarier xD

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:08 am

I have so many ships for Scarlett and just one for Dyson XD

my long list of ships:

Dyson and Lupa
Scarlett and Bella
Scarlett and Nathaniel
Scarlett and Cassiel
Scarlett and Nero
Scarlett and Leonie
Niklas and Jezbel
Niklas and Rhaac'var(Just because)
Rhaac'var and Rhaac'var
Mateo and Nathaniel
Mateo and Cassiel
Cassiel and Nathaniel(Even thought that's incest and fucked up)

tigerz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:05 am

Haha you and your damn ships.

Bahahahaha Rhaac'var and Rhaac'var xD

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:58 am

I can't help it XD

tigerz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:38 pm

hahaha I know xD

I don't think I really have any ships besides Lupa and Dyson. I want to ship Nero with someone but I have no idea who lol... That one will probably be one I play by ear haha. Sometimes planning out relationships is fun but some characters I make I just have to see what happens xD

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatStupidPunk on Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:53 pm

Niklas and Rhaac'var.... That's a scary thought

I only have one ship so far which is Bella and Scarlett since we have that some what planned out but it's mostly whatever happens happens.
This is the end of control

ThatStupidPunk
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:07 pm

School sucks. Three days of no sleep writing a speech and studying for an exam -.-

tigerz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:41 pm

I love how Scarlett is thinking that the whole Rhaac'var / Lupa / Nero thing is weird xD well because it is lol... I was going to have it happen soonish that the beans are spilled about why she's doing it. Like to the characters haha.

Also totally surprised that Sven was the one to come outside and get her xD He has a sliver of a nice side.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:02 pm

Only a tiny sliver even though he was mostly insulting her taste in men XD

tigerz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:10 pm

although she didn't choose him xD but yeah I know.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!