Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

werwwolf, vamp, any magic person RPG

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: werwwolf, vamp, any magic person RPG

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleakshow on Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:29 pm

Mattias placed his glass on the clean counter as a waitress ordered a drink at the other side of the bar. He sighed, pouring some wine into a glass and handing her the drink. Then he went back to the place he'd been. He noticed some woman eyeing the bloode he'd poured himself.
"Don't touch that. It's mine." He warned.
"You're a bartender." The woman said.
"Thanks, I had no idea." Mattias retorted, rolling his eyes. He poured the woman a drink of her own, and took his again. While he did this, she glared at him. Mattias smirked a bit. People wondered how he got this job, a job requiring charm and socializing. He himself didn't know why he'd been hired, but he had never complained. It was a good job, with fair pay. As more people started to trickle in, he gave up on having a drink himself. He concentrated on keeping his head, and not killing the annoying customers, the one who kept repeating 'bartender' over and over. He gritted his teeth, of course he could hear them, and chanting bartender wasn't going to make him come faster. To the vampire's displeasure, the bar owner had come to visit, and Mattias had no intention of snapping at the customers while his boss was breathing down his neck.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bleakshow
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyAsuraDeWinter's on Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:08 pm

Asura couldn't help but smile to herself, a vampire working in a bar, damn what was this world coming to? But then again not everyone was blessed with fortune. Asura stood and walked past the mob of people pestering the bartender for drinks. She looked at him past the mob a mischievous smile dancing across her face. She stood outside and sighed. Nothing is like it used to be, everything is always so overpopulated. People are so annoying and simple. She reached her hand in the door and pulled out the same waitress outside with her. Hopefully he wouldn't miss his staff too much.
"Well hello again dearest, care to take a nice long walk?"
Asura touched the girl's face gently with her cold hand.
"Wait here love"
Asura walked back in the bar and up to the displeased vampire.
"If you ever get tired of serving these rude individuals, give me a call, I can provide you with more than these pathetic creatures can. I am in need of some unique talent and I believe you might be just what im looking for. You will be more than fairly compensated for your services. Think about it. Ill be around all night."
Asura left a card for him with nothing but her name on it. No number, no address. She walked back outside and took the girls hand in her own walking off, for a lovely stroll.
Wanna Play? -Asura De'Winters

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LadyAsuraDeWinter's
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleakshow on Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:34 pm

Mattias heard the offer through the noise of the crowd. It sounded good, no doubt about it. He would have run out right after the woman if he hadn't been working the bar alone. So as soon as another bartender arrived, he slipped out the back. Even in the dark, he could see perfectly well, and he pulled out the card. He frowned at the lack of information on it, but he returned it to his pocket and went around to the front of the bar to look for the woman.

Bleakshow
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyAsuraDeWinter's on Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:49 pm

Asura smiled a bit stepping out behind the man.
"Finding me is near impossible, but I will always be able to find you, so no worries about information."
She tucked her blonde hair behind her ears.
"I need you to assist me on finding out what is going on in that mansion at the top of the hill. you know of it? it appears that a group of people was summoned there, including me, but I need to know whats going on before I show myself to the others. I have been around for a very long time and im very well known. And not in the pleasant of memories."
Asura leaned up against the building watching the man, that sweet smile remaining on her face.
"I could do it by myself but I want the company and it looks like your in the market for a better job. I am going to take you with me wherever I go, I might need help someday and thats what I'm paying you for. Any questions?"
She ran her fingers over the silk dress straightening out any of the wrinkles pressed into it. Strange how these things work out , so many people there used to be to help her carry out her missions, but they all died, careless fools. This one seems a bit different though, perhaps he will think with his head and not his heart.

LadyAsuraDeWinter's
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleakshow on Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:04 pm

Mattias turned sharply as he heard a voice behind him. He saw it was the woman. He watched her intently as she spoke. This job she offered would definitely pay more. And being payed to follow her around didn't seem like a bad job. He guessed he wouldn't have to do much, she seemed like she could take care of herself. Though that did bring up the question of why she needed him. He had a number of questions, but he chose to keep them to himself, even when she asked.
Mattias shook his head slightly. "None."
He never liked to seem confused or unknowing, or weak in any way. He also didn't like to take orders, but he figured there were few jobs where you weren't doing what others told you. He'd long since learned that life sucked, and to keep his problems to himself and move on.

Bleakshow
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyAsuraDeWinter's on Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:16 pm

Asura looked at him skeptically.
"No questions at all, well then I'll give you a little background. I have had a lot of people before you, but they were careless. I dont need an emotional fool, I need someone to think logically. I dont want a hero, I want someone to keep one eye open at all times. When you are with me, listen and pay attention to every detail. If I miss something, I want you to catch it. What I do for a living does not concern you, You are with me to gather information while I am busy doing other things. I rule the shadows so there is little I miss, but it does happen. My past is off limits, it would be better for you never to ask. You will most likely see things you have not seen before, don't be put off by them, just know you will have to adapt to the way i live my life. Fast paced, and always moving. Please tell me a bit about yourself, what brought you to working in a seedy bar in the middle of no where? Tell me a little about your past? Any family?"
Asura stepped towards him, her crystal eyes scanning intensely, she would be able to tell if he was lying, she already knew he was hiding things, fears perhaps.

LadyAsuraDeWinter's
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleakshow on Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:56 pm

She needed someone logical? That seemed like something he could do. He wasn't one to make emotional connections. Mattias resisted the urge to step back as she came toward him. Her eyes were boring into him, making him more than slightly uncomfortable.
"My past? Nothing interesting really..." He said, lying through his teeth. Did she really care about his sob story? "I work in a shitty bar because that's the only job I could find." That part was true. He went through jobs quickly, and it was hard to get a job when you'd already been fired from half of the available ones. "I live in a shitty apartment by myself, and have no family." He also had no friends, but that didn't matter. Mattias answered vaguely. If her past was off limits, then his could be too.

Bleakshow
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyAsuraDeWinter's on Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:27 pm

Asura smiled, amused with his answer. Her cold hand brushed by his face gently. He was lying, but his past was of little consequence. She was more concerned with family and friends.
"Im sure eventually we will become more open with one and another. I'm not going to hurt you. Now anything you want to do? I am new to this town after all."
It was true she wouldn't hurt him, unless he made her. Betrayal was one thing she could never tolerate, but he seemed like the loyal type. She was not very concerned with his loyalty. She hooked her arm in his smiling.
"You get to lead the way, the night is young."

LadyAsuraDeWinter's
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:35 pm

"Oh yesh." Eclpise answered without looking at the person yet.
She wiped her cheek with the back for her hand and left a pink streek on her face but she didn't notice. Ecplise looked up and briushed her hair away and looked at the person. He was older than her and didn't look liek harm but she could never be sure. Her father and mother always told her not to talk to strangers but she was always the one to disobey. She pushed her swing back and slowly started to swing and getting higher and higher.
"So what are you doing out here?" she asked looking at the park from a higher view
It is proven that 90% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus where to stand on the edge of a 6 story building. Post this in your sig if your are the 10% yelling "JUMP B!TCH!!"

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander_Right on Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:58 pm

Alex smiled at the girl
"Im looking for someone, have been for a long time now. Im a hunter you see. But I'm only hunting this one person. You have nothing to worry about though, not looking for you."
He started to swing a little aswell. He loved the swings.
"What are you doing out here all by yourself. It can get dangerous at night."
Alex looking at the little girl swinging, smiling to himself. She looked so young and innocent. He could help but feel a little protective over her, even if she was a perfect stranger.

Alexander_Right
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleakshow on Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:07 pm

"Excellent." He muttered under his breath. He knew she would hear, and he didn't particularly care. He sighed. What was there to do here? He never really went out.
"Anywhere you want to go?" He asked. Mattias knew she wanted him to decide, but why ask someone who clearly avoided going out when possible to take her somewhere? At least he would get to drive. He like driving, though most people didn't appreciate his... style of driving. It didn't matter, he wasn't a chauffeur, and most people neither liked or trusted him enough to get into a car with him.

Bleakshow
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:23 pm

"My parent went away for the weekend and I love this park. When I was younger me and mother would swing together." she saim looking at him brushing her bangs away and removing the pink stuff," I'm Eclipse Nyx Chaos but most call me Nyx."
Nyx tilted her head down and looked at the grass that was everywhere. She loved the night and its sounds, smell and look. Before hated it but after rooming around on her own she got used to it. Her parent were usually working now so she was a lonly child.

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyAsuraDeWinter's on Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:32 pm

Asura looked at him. He seemed a bit anti social. Hmm... maybe he wouldn't know a good place to go, but oh well no where was just as good as somewhere.
"You driving or should I call for a car? I dare say i would drive but you wouldn't live through it, i am terrible driving a car, never quite got used to them."
She didn't fear him in the least bit, there was nothing he could do to her that could hurt her. His driving skills were yet to be seen but they couldn't be worse than hers. Asura couldn't drive a car to save her life, but a motorcycle was a different story.
"So anything around here? A lake or a park, or if you want to be really morbid a cemetery? Why are you so miserable?"
Her voice was heavy with sarcasm at her rather depressive new friend.
"Oh my, I never caught your name, well thats rude of me. Im Asura if I haven't already told you. And are you hungry?"
She enjoyed catching him a little off guard, he obviously wasn't much of a talker, so she would have to pry a bit if he wasn't willing.

LadyAsuraDeWinter's
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleakshow on Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:06 pm

"I'll drive." He pulled out his car keys. He was actually a little eager to show off his car. He didn't have very many nice things, but his car was certainly one of them. Maybe even the only one. His cream Porsche sedan was his pride and joy. Always spotless, always in perfect condition. You could have said it was his hobby, but he didn't seem to spend any time on the car. Mattias was actually a good driver - you'd have to be to keep the car in control at the speeds he drove at.

"There's a park by a lake with a cemetery nearby, if you'd like." Mattias smirked, unlocking the car. He hoped she would be surprised by his car, as people often were. He didn't find it insulting that people had such low expectations for him, as he had equally low expectations for himself. But it was always nice to be unexpected.

He was surprised by her next question. Most people didn't really care why he was the way he was. They just accepted the fact he was miserable, not particularly caring about why. Some people tried to cheer him up but they usually stopped eventually once they'd received a few dirty looks. "Why do you care?" He asked, getting into the driver's seat. "You have some sort of vendetta against the bitter and cynical?"

"I'm Mattias. Call me Matt, whatever." He really could care less what she called him. Mattias, Matt, Matti. She could call Mattias 'him' or 'you' for all he cared. As long as there were no pet names. He started up the car, his head snapping up as she asked if he was hungry. Mattias raised an eyebrow. He was quite sure she knew what he was. Was she going to take him feeding? Or force feed him some disgusting human food that didn't do anything for him?

Bleakshow
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander_Right on Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:10 pm

Alex looked at the child.
"Your parent left you alone for the weekend with no guardian. What if something happened to you? Im Alex, nice to meet you Nyx. How old are you by the way?"
He slowly came to a hault on the swing, looking around, the night was a beautiful and also deadly place. No place for a child to be playing around. Also no place for him to losing sight of his work. Vampires only came out at night and this is where he had followed the one he wanted, he knew almost nothing about the one. no one would give him information, It was a well protected vampire. He stared off into the sky his heart heavy with memory and sadness, he was losing sight, he had almost forgotten them, it had been 200 years since they died. Something still drove him on to avenge them. Alex sighed and stood from the swing.

Alexander_Right
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyAsuraDeWinter's on Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:26 pm

Asura looked at the car. It was a stunning car, but that name made her twitch ever so slightly, it sounded so much like mathias. Good thing for him it was not the same man, it couldn't have been anyway, he is dead.
"Matt, your car is stunning, you must be a good driver to keep it in such good condition."
She slowly got in the car looking over at him.
"I dont think your bitter or cynical, I think you have had a rough life and it has made you unaware of how amazing life really is. A bad life will twist a soul very quickly, I should know. Im not going to try to cheer you up or make you feel better, honestly I dont care that much to. But what I will do is Respect you and for now that should be good enough. I dont do well with all the warm and fuzzies."
She giggled at the park, lake, cemetery joke. Quite clever.
"Your clever, I like it. If we are going to a lake by a park, near a cemetery, food should be wandering around somewhere."
She was hoping he wasn't one of those crazy vampires that felt bad about killing things, she personally never had a problem with it, but then again she is not a normal vampire, nor was she a normal human.

LadyAsuraDeWinter's
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleakshow on Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:03 pm

Mattias noticed her twitch at his name. He eyed her. Surely she couldn't have heard of him. He kept a low profile, and he wasn't renowned or anything. The corners of his mouth raised slightly in something reminiscent of a smile as he pulled the car out of its park.

"Good." He didn't like 'warm and fuzzies' either, though thankfully he didn't get many of either. He floored it, the car speeding down the empty roads. The engine hummed quietly, and even as the car sped up, he found everything calm inside, behind the tinted windows.

"Yes, we can feed on some mourners." He added. He made a sharp turn, the car's back tires skidding on the wet road. He glanced over at Asura with a smirk to see her reaction on his driving, not even bothering to slow down.

Bleakshow
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEmo_EmmiexX on Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:05 pm

"I know I look young but Im really 14." Nyx said.
She skidded the bottom of her shoes on the floor and came to a slow stop. Nyx looked like she could fit in with 10 year olds sadly. That was some thing she hated alot and got her in many arguements.
"Your name I like it." she said scratching her forehead.

XxEmo_EmmiexX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyAsuraDeWinter's on Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:32 am

Asura smiled at his show off attitude, she liked it. As the car took of she looked out the window attempting to hide the large grin on her face. She loved going fast and the mourners part didn't seem all too bad. She was going to get along with this fellow rather well. Eventually she would have to go and find out what was going on in that mansion, but she was less concerned with that at the moment. It appears the movement in it had stopped, so very strange. No big deal, if there was nothing going on they wouldn't be missing her.
"I like the way you drive Matt."

LadyAsuraDeWinter's
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bleakshow on Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:07 am

"That's a first." Mattias said. He wondered if drift racers got good pay. That was a career he wouldn't have minded. Or a taxi driver, if he was going to be sadistic. "And you should see me in winter." He added. When the roads were icy, most people found it dangerous to drive, but he liked that it was easier to drift and fishtail on slippery roads.
It was silent for a moment, then he glanced over at Asura again. "So what brought you to that shoddy bar?" He asked, feeling pleased that he didn't have to say it was his shoddy bar.

Bleakshow
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!