Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Wolf Pack: Fire and Ice

Wolf Pack: Fire and Ice

a part of “Wolf Pack: Fire and Ice”, a fictional universe by Horseygirl.

There are two wolf packs, the fire pack and the ice pack. The alpha males don't get along. Will they start a war?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Wolf Pack: Fire and Ice”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Wolf Pack: Fire and Ice

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:58 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Wolf Pack: Fire and Ice"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Fire and ice (wolf rp)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElrenPride on Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:26 pm

Can I be beta instead of just a normal member?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ElrenPride
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mii on Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:19 pm

i think you just have to choos a group

mii
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:40 pm

I've noticed that the rp will not let you go back and read threw the history and i know a lot had happened in the history that, now, no one can ready because the rp has progressed. If you could all post what has happened here i know it would help more then just me. Thanks!
These violent delights have violent ends And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, Which, as they kiss, consume

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsukaiEievui on Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:20 am

I'm wondering what happened too =/
I mean I can't just jump back into the RP like saying "This scent... Fire pack wolfs!"
"Get ready to attack." or something like that since my wolf was in a conversation with Novik =/
Man >.<''

MitsukaiEievui
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:23 am

Yeah I was confused two.it was not letting me go back so i had no idea what was going on.
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsukaiEievui on Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:29 am

Yeah, I hope the staff will 'repair' the system soon. I remembered we used to be able to read the history no matter how old it is. =/

Oh and my wolf Diamond was in a conversation with Novik but she's having a dizzy spell now.
No idea what happened to Comet, the last time I posted he was hunting for food.

That's what I posted, I hope it'll help... even if it's just a bit.

MitsukaiEievui
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElrenPride on Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:32 am

Sorry guys but I'll probably be done with rp. There shouldn't be 5 pages in a day. Especially when 3 of those 5 pages are 1 person.

ElrenPride
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsukaiEievui on Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:12 am

I know what you mean...
Since it's a no need for approval RP, anyone can post without submitting their character =/
But I kinda liked where the story was going D=

MitsukaiEievui
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WICBAT on Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:55 pm

hey guys, we can do something. i haven't thought about reading this till just now. please don't leave!! It's hard to run a good RP with just 2 people posting. maybe... wait. i have an idea. i'll make another one.

WICBAT
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!