Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

World 386

World 386

a part of “World 386”, a fictional universe by DeathScythe386.

--Private RP for DeathScythe386, SkyCladSaya06 and Guardian Aelita--

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “World 386”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: World 386

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:49 pm

Well, looks like the one thing Amiya remembers is Tsubaki~ That's a positive! Doesn't remember anything else but at least she remembers Tsubaki. XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:52 pm

"The repetition of my name is causing me to sneeze."
Tsubaki, get back in the fucking apartment and act your part in this arc. XD
Image Image
"We could have played games again."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:57 pm

Yeah, stick to the script or we'll fire you! XD Still, I feel like a fucking idiot. I woke up and check on the doll I made... I put the head on backwards. It's face is now on the same side of its ass... T-T The things I fuck up when sleepy...

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:10 pm

Uh...more Banette creepiness then? XD Anyway, Tsubaki's looking out, but refuses to come out fully.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:14 pm

Thank you... T-T Playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon helps. Also, Amiya may start crying soon.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:24 pm

The door opened a little more at least...? Tsubaki's very cautious and depressed right now so the poor heir might think she's hallucinating.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:51 pm

Hugs solve everything, right? Sorry... My Grandma just put down her cat...

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:52 pm

Sorry to hear that...it hurts when an animal dies. Or is hurt in general.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:56 pm

Thanks... For now I just need to feel warm and happy...

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:02 pm

Aside from the one with Kazuya and books, any others? I can write a few short prompts .

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:05 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL3096 ... lP7wul9hFQ

Write a prompt based on that. Also some LokiXHaruka and HanOri

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:10 pm

Give me a little bit to write it all up. I already have a small idea on what might be the situation.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:24 pm

Alright. Take your time. I'll be looking forward to it.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:25 pm

Alright, before you post the Drabble, can you figure out what the fuck I read? Cause I sure as fuck can't. Feel free to react if you want. Ugh, Jesus Christ...

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:11 pm

Alright, so I can't fully translate and understand myself because I haven't played X and Y yet (I only know some of the Pokemon thanks to watching Pokemon VGCs and WiFi Battles) but anyway:
Grenadine/Frankie - Greninja and Froakie
Zachariah - Mega Charizard Y
Ludicrous - Ludicolo (Dunno, does it exist in Kalos?)
Yvette - Yveltal
Carious - Lucario (Mega)
Swallow - Swalot
And he thought Siebold was a girl holy fuck no. I mean, it would be scary if he didn't fuck up the names (sure, referring to your Pokemon with their nicknames is good, but you should at least specify what the species is: "I sent out my Blaziken, Yamato" rather than "I sent out my Yamato".) but it's still riddled with clichés, MissingNo all over again (Face it guys he's just a glitch that fucks up your game he's not CP fuel) and "AGH BLOOD EVERYWHERE MY POKEMON GETTING KILLED THEIR ORGANS ARE EVERYWHERE".

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:15 pm

I think you can catch a Lombre somewhere and evolve it into Ludicolo. I never even bother with the Lotad evolution line. But the Lombre Moemon is fucking adorable~ XD Anyway, I'm feeling much better now. Mystery Dungeon helps. Also, Kyouya, you are officially a Hoppip. XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:51 pm

I once told my brother I wanted an Houndour from his Emerald and he said that I should breed Zaber and give him a Treecko. I agreed, but he said that he'd just give me a Shiny Lombre.
...I understand the thing with shinies but I really want my Houndour. I never got it because Dharc went into coma. T_T (Sinnoh and Unova were my wish-fulfillment regions. I got to use my favorites that I couldn't play in FireRed and Ruby: Houndoom, Gallade, Infernape, Froslass, Luxray, Bisharp, so on so forth. I used to remember pointing at Bisharp and Sawsbuck and Samurott and saying that "I'll use those when I play Unova".)
"No. Zebstrika."
"Now, Kyouya, calm down..."
"ZEBSTRIKAAAA--*Flame Charges into the distance*"

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:56 pm

Hoppip! XD I recruited a Hoppip and thought "Let's piss someone off today~" The choices were practically endless and Yoru was so close to being it. XD Ooh~ What's the shiny color palette of the Lombre? Sorry about your experiences with that. I had no friends to play with so I never got that feeling... T-T

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:18 pm

Fuchsia and turquoise. AKA dark pink and blue-green.
On me, I don't have any friends to play with either. Everyone in my class would prefer their Call of Duty, God of War, GTA and Clash of Clans over training cute little bundles of pixels. Hell I think the only Pokemon they know is Charizard, Charmander and Pikachu. Those who pretend they know Pokemon are total noobs and don't even play the original games. Frustrating when they act like they're better than me just because they have Giratina and shit.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:26 pm

Aw... Well, if we ever meet up, I'll take you on or play with you~ To cheer you up have another WTFpasta

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!