Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

World 386

World 386

a part of “World 386”, a fictional universe by DeathScythe386.

--Private RP for DeathScythe386, SkyCladSaya06 and Guardian Aelita--

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “World 386”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: World 386

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:17 pm

Yeah, Setsuna should act like his dad. XD Ah, I forgot about Naito. When I get to Kanto I might try evolving him. XD Anyway, we're on the road right now so my posts will be very erratic. I'll get back here as soon as I can.
Image Image
"We could have played games again."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:22 pm

Alright~ I'll wait for you then. In the meantime, I'll be playing Explorers of the Sky~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:04 pm

Since we're at a relative's house, I can't play Conquest. I CAN'T GET BACK TO MY LADY KAZUKO. T_T

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:27 pm

Oh no... I'm so sorry, man... Oh, you can download a ROM of it? That's pretty cool~! Still, is Kazuko your new favorite then~?

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:38 pm

Kazuko is my favorite Warlord. She hasn't much of a story yet but I'm sure she'll develop enough. Although unless she's in battle, she never speaks.
"Well...you won't let me go somewhere alone now, right Lady Kazuko?"
The Warrior giggled a little as she spoke. The usually silent Warlord's eyes widened a little, then she blushed and turned away.
"...Ah....Oichi, please refrain from speaking that kind of line. It...gives off a different meaning."

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:44 pm

I wonder what sexuality Kazuko is? Since I decided Yuriko is a lesbian~ Remember when she blushed wildly after being held by Yukari?

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:06 pm

If anyone ever found Kazuko in 386, she'd actually be traditional and a noble. Although in Conquest, your Perfect Links are the Eeveelutions and Arceus, I imagine that Kazuko also keeps a Houndoom named Bartolo. (The name was taken from a book she read before.) In 386 he's her Doberman. XD (Although he might be a Fuminori and turns into a human every now and then.)

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:12 pm

Ah. That would be pretty cool actually~ Considering I have plans for other characters similar to Yuriko, this will be fun to experiment with~ Still, Yuriko is getting jealous. XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:58 pm

Well, I may make more Pokemon companions for Kazuko if she ever becomes a Trainer. Of course her Eeveelution/Eevee is there, but she'll also be accompanied by Bartolo and maybe some other Pokemon.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:25 am

I really like the look of Kazuko. She seems really sweet~ Anyway, sorry for the delay, I'm reading really shitty Creepypastas. Want a link? I want reactions from you and other characters~

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:03 am

You read shitpastas? XD She shuts up most of the time though. Although she can be seen talking to Bartolo both in his dog form and human form. On the shitpasta, SURE.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:14 am

I do occasionally Drabble when I get bored enough. And this is a boring night. XD Anyway... GOOD FUCKING LUCK~

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:54 am

Oh Nintendo Dead Land. I already read it. XD Anyway, sorry for the late replies. Was eating ice cream and I had to charge the phone. Anyway, I'm writing up Shigeru's profile on my notes. I think he has the most storage Pokemon. (Mamoru the Sawk, Siren the Absol, Kanoko the Liepard, Hisako the Krookodile...XD)

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:58 am

Opinions on the clusterfuck? XD Oh, cool~ What're you writing his profile for? Also, YOU LUCKY SON OF A BITCH!! I want ice cream... T-T

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:05 am

I'm writing up profiles of all the teams. I've finished Vicious Monarch and I'm halfway through Ideal Truth. Maybe next I'll do Ace Class (Shirou), or Kazuko's roster. The ice cream was cookies and cream so I am happy...XD

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:12 am

Oh~! That sounds pretty cool~ Alright what about that one?

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:31 am

Steve doesn't seem scary. Period. End of story. XD

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:46 am

Right?! XD I'm actually writing out the next one. The link was taken down so I have to write it out by hand. I'm going to edit this because the content is stupid enough on its own. No need for shit grammar. XD Still, how are things as I'm wrapping up writing and editing?

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:05 am

Right, here it is. Real Action Toys. Please react to it based on the toys listed~ Other characters are highly encouraged to react as well.

Real Action Toys

Real Action Toys was a small and little known toy company located in Fukushima, Japan. It was only in business for two months before getting shut down by the police. This is a catalogue of ten toys that were released; a single Pokemon figure and several Mario figures. The toys were high-tech, made of great quality and lots of attention was given to the details of each toy. The toys were only sold in their native country and caused injury and death until the company disbanded in May 2006.
Mario
The Mario action figure was a terrible idea; the body was made out of bouncy rubber outside of the steel head. Younger children who threw or bounced it ended up with slight blood loss and bruising.
Luigi
The Luigi figure was identical to the Mario one aside from comb able hair and fists made of metal. The head was made out of rubber while there was solid steel on the inside of the head that was difficult to detect without force. Children who threw or bounced it received more harmful injuries than the Mario figure but nothing fatal.
Fire Flower Mario
Fire Flower Mario was a plastic model that was hollow. Pressing the safety switch would fire three red plastic balls that glowed in the dark. It seemed harmless until you opened the ball. The fluid inside was battery fluid which caused children to be burned, poisoned or go blind. Very few deaths occurred due to this toy.
Pikachu
Pikachu was the safest as well as the only Pokemon toy. It was a candy dispenser that was large and refills were unavailable. When the safety switch was turned on, it would give out small jolts of electricity and vibrate upon giving candy. Only infants could be harmed but there was one incident where a girl brought it to the bath with her. She was shocked and had slight burns but was not fatally injured.
Koopa/Bowser
Bowser was dangerous. It was plastic with teeth and spikes made out of nails. When the safety switch was turned on, the mouth would light up with fire until the lighter fluid ran out. You could replace it with any lighter fluid and it was guaranteed to stay lit for more than a year. There was a warning label on the box and few were bought. Those who did buy it would be burned and few houses were burned down.
Koopa Jr/Bowser Jr
Bowser Jr was higher than his father in mortality rates. While his spikes were made of plastic, the box did not come with the warning label but instead promoted "Fire Spitting Action". Parents believed the fireballs to be made of plastic or plush but it was genuine fire. After turning on the safety switch, nothing would happen until eight seconds passed. Then a small fireball would come out. Due to this delay and the random nature of when fireballs were shot out, children who went to inspect the toy would be burned and more than thirty houses burned down.
Princess Peach
Princess Peach was less dangerous. She was a plush doll designed to appeal to little girls. She had real hair, two similar outfits and a umbrella that spun like a top. To activate the umbrella, you would hook it up to a machine and then pull a string. Peach's outfits were flammable and though this alone caused few injuries, she was deadly when combined with Bowser or his son.
Boss Pakkun/Petey Piranha
Petey Piranha was moderately deadly. It was flammable and the teeth were made of rusted nails while the leaves were made of poison ivy. It caused slight irritation to the skin, itchiness and would explode if overheated. One house was burned down and many kids were irritated.
Yoshi
Yoshi was moderately deadly. His tongue would stretch up to eight feet and the end was sticky and retractable. When the tongue caught onto something heavy, the body would swing back and hit the child. This caused one death and several injuries.
Nokonoko/Koopa Troopa
Nokonoko was known as the death machine. It was made of plastic and metal. When one pushed the legs, arms and head in, the toy would spin until turned off. The shell was removable but some children would get their hands stuck inside. There was another shell released; the Rainbow Shell. When the Rainbow Shell was on, it would spin fast, flash a variety of colors, and shoot out rusty nails and fire from the bottom every eight seconds. This caused seizures, suffocation, fires and bleeding. Never leave your child alone with it.
The company disbanded when creator Toshiri Tajirou was sent to prison. After six years, Toshiri escaped and had not been heard from since. The faculties both went missing. Last Christmas, a few toys were found in random houses by the fireplace. No fingerprints have been found and all toys were recalled and thrown away. All videos and pictures were removed and the toys themselves were destroyed in various ways. In 2010, a story about the company was published but was quickly removed. The now defunct website showed five toys for wave two. Donkey Kong's function was unknown, Invisible Mario and Luigi would have caused seizures due to the rapid flashes, King Boo was a bouncy ball with the crown made of bronze and iron, Kirby was going to function like a vacuum cleaner, and though a Bullet Bill was promoted, its function is also unknown. Ganon, Link, Zelda and Epona were shown to be coming as well along with three Kirby forms, King Dedede, Escargoon, Meta Knight and various Sonic characters. Those who preordered the Kirby toy at Toys R Us received them despite the company shutting down. Who got the toys made is unknown to this day.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:09 am

Also read this before...yeah, I read a lot of shitpasta in my life. I'll type up the reactions later when I'm home. And on what I was doing, I went out with my aunts and brothers. Got a new sketchpad too.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!