Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

World 386

World 386

a part of “World 386”, a fictional universe by DeathScythe386.

--Private RP for DeathScythe386, SkyCladSaya06 and Guardian Aelita--

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “World 386”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: World 386

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:31 am

Kyouma is the one person in MSS aside from Seisa that describes me perfectly. XD Yeah, well, no worries. Shigeru has been transferred to the emulator so I don't have to worry about my old character being haunted. He has a Snivy and I have Kyouya. XD
Image Image
"We could have played games again."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:34 am

Oh my fucking God... XD I swear to god, there was a Creepypasta called Nintendo Dead Land that was written by some kind of stoner... XD Also, yes. I am daring you to enter your imagination for Pearl Beach description. Good luck~!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:36 am

NO. XD On descriptions I usually get some from websites. XD

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:02 am

Oh, you changed your signature too. XD I'm gonna miss the Ataro gif but oh well~ Also, in Mystery Dungeon, I have three new friends. A Suskit, a female Grimer and WOOPER! XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:04 am

Well, the Lost Time Memory GIF was getting a bit old and laggy so I just show my species instead. XD Also-
WOOPER?!
WOOPER!!!!!!!!
*TERRIFIED NIDOKING NOISES*

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:06 am

Guess what I named him? I named him Scythe. I REGRET NOTHING! TELL MY TWELVE WAIFUS I LOVED THEM!! XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:09 am

RAAAAAAWRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *TRANSFORMS INTO THE KING OF ALL DRAGONS* YOU WILL PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"He's hungry for blood. There is no escape now."

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:12 am

I REGRET NOTHING!!! *jumps off a cliff*
... H-Huh?! Oh... Um... I-I think Guardian may be gone for a while. I-I'm Mikuru, by the way... What did she do to the other moderator?

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:15 am

*rustle* *rustle* ...Mn? Oh sorry this is Obelisk. That angry, Nidoking-like dragon flying around is the other moderator of the OOC. I think one of them said something and he turned into that.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:20 am

I see... Guardian does have a bad habit of taking trolling too far... Still, I guess they must be good friends to bicker like that.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:22 am

Bickering a lot means friendship?

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:52 am

Okay, I don't care if you murder me or whatever, I need to say this. Another awful dream cropped up where I was molested over and over and then I wake up to overly cheerful parents... Not happy in the fucking slightest.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:13 am

Ouch...sorry to hear about it...you need anything?

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:45 am

Fluff, prompts, you... Fucking anything nice. I also got some quiet in the house so I slept a little and feel a little better but not much. I just... Am I horrible? Do I deserve to have these dreams happen? Why do they happen? I... *sigh* I just need happiness...

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:33 pm

"Hm..."
Kazuya looked on at the beautiful view from the tower. Looking far ahead, all of the kingdoms the Lady had conquered could be seen, with their towering castles and fortified towers. He looked away, walking back. For today he wasn't wearing his warrior's armor. He wanted to spend some time with his now lover, his old childhood friend. He smiled at the thought of her gentle gaze and the soundless laugh, the kisses on the cheek and hugs shared under trees.
He headed to the place they spent a lot of time in, a clear, grassy meadow. Sakura trees bloomed and spread their pink petals for all to see and enjoy. The era was certainly very peaceful now. He found the girl under the tree, weaving, eyes focused in concentration. He smiled and walked over, falling silent so that she could focus more. Once she finally lifted her eyes, he was greeted with the gentle smile he loved so much and welcoming arms wrapped around his neck. Kazuya hugged back and nuzzled her.
"Yes, I'm back...I'm back for you now, my love."

Very short, I'm nervous about this one that it's not that good enough. Anyway the above drabble is based on Pokemon Conquest because I just started playing.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:22 pm

It was very short but very sweet~ You definitely helped out. I told my parents and they calmed down a little and understood why I wasn't so happy. We went out and had some fun and I'm feeling a lot better now. Thanks a lot... Still, Pokemon Conquest, eh? I've wanted to try it but was scared due to it being so far out of my reach with the fuedal era stuff. I may check it out when I have enough money. Still, how do you like the game and Yuriko so far?

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:03 pm

Conquest is an entirely different genre of Pokemon. For one, it's set in medieval/feudal times, and the battle system differs greatly + Perfect Links. I'm playing as a girl Warlord named Kazuko and IT'S JUST AROUND FIRST GOING TO SECOND STAGES OF THE GAME, THERE ARE ONLY TWO GIRLS INTRODUCED AS OF THE MOMENT AND I'M ALREADY HAVING A NANAMI-LEVEL NOSEBLEED. Not only is your Heroine goddamn beautiful, Oichi, the first Warrior you get, is so shy and DAAAMN.
Sorry got kawaii'd there. I'm liking Conquest a lot! It differs a lot from the usual Pokemon games, has arguably better art style in terms of characters (Shigeru's not even close to being as hot as the guy with the Samurott. I'll send a link later) and the storyline's great! C'mon, who needs a parody about Fierce Remade Pokemon that are better than normal Pokemon when you've got Conquest, a game with NORMAL, NINTENDO Pokemon and where you conquer 17 kingdoms with a fuckin' Eevee?!

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:49 pm

SOLD. No seriously, your praise is seriously making me want to play this game! In Mystery Dungeon, I got five new party members; Suzuki the Elekid, Risei the Girfarig, Denki the Mareep and a Plusle and Minun. XD Suzuki was bad though. Early on, he turned and walked away to get in a battle with Flaafy and lost to it. XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:20 pm

I just recruited a Charmander, Darumaka and Tepig into my roster of warriors in Conquest. MWAHAHAHAHAH.
Also, I forgot to mention this but in SoulSilver, I have an exact same Girafarig also named Risei...XD Suzuki, time out corner. XD

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:57 pm

Now I have an Electrike, a Sandshrew and a Larvitar~ I like to think that when Setsuna is older, he'll act like Usamaru. XD You did mention that actually. When showing off Naito the Hoothoot, you mentioned every other Pokemon in their boxes. I read about Risei and thought "Eh what the fuck? Let's do it~" Yes, bad Suzuki! Bad! XD Ah, any other prompts?

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!