Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

World 386

World 386

a part of “World 386”, a fictional universe by DeathScythe386.

--Private RP for DeathScythe386, SkyCladSaya06 and Guardian Aelita--

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “World 386”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: World 386

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:01 am

WOOHOO! FONTAINE CASTLE CONQUERED! Anyway, Motochika is quite the looker too:
"...Yes. All the yes." --Kazuko
And after a rigorous- not really- battle involving Carnivine OHKOing everyone around, we finally won over Motochika!
MOTOCHIKA ALL OF YOUR WARRIORS JOINED ME HOW DARE YOU LEAVE--
Anyway, Oichi, your first and most loyal Warrior, came to congratulate Kazuko! But why is she sad? D:
Image Image
"We could have played games again."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:05 am

... MINE. No one else touches.
(Yukari: Looks like Guardian found something new to fangirl over. Guess this guy is her most recent target. Wonder how long it is until she-)
USE HIM AS A FACE CLAIM! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!
(Yukari: ... Not long. -_-)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:08 am

OH IT GETS BETTER WHEN HE GETS TO RANK TWO OF HIS WARLORD RANKS. Unfortunately I still have to play through the game to get him there ^^;
Maybe someday. Motonari was also an interesting one. XD

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:09 am

What's he like? Tell me 386! XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:15 am

Motonari was a laid-back guy. He actually wanted to step down without a fight and let Kazuko take over Greenleaf but his warriors pressured him to fight. Although he did teach Kazuko on the battlefield--(CHRIST DON'T TAKE THAT THE WRONG WAY)--about winning battles. Something like, "Kazuko, what do you think is the key to winning a battle? Is it strength?"
Motochika on the other hand was a rebel. He speaks in verses and the like and said something on the battlefield. "Do you hear that...? A wave is coming...a great, black wave...But I will not be swept away by the tides."

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:17 am

HOLY SHIT THEY BOTH SOUND HOT!!!
(Yukari: You two... Start running. Now.)

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:20 am

I just unlocked three more kingdoms to conquer~ Bug, Electric and Fighting. And SHIIIT, ELECTRIC WARLORD IS HOT. YES, THE WARLORD IS A GIRL.
But I'll continue when I train enough. I still have to recruit some people from Fontaine aside from Motochika's Warriors. I hate the Warlord of the Bug Kingdom, he looks creepy. But he does have Muneshige so I'M CLAIMING THAT KNIGHT OF A WARRIOR FOR KAZUKO GODDAMMIT! XD

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:24 am

WHY DO ALL OF THEM SOUND SO HOT AND COOL TO BE USED AS FACE CLAIMS?! I completely decided on Yukari by the way~ Cannibal turned warlord. Yukari's come so far~ XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:26 am

Yukari's going to be a Warlord? Shit, if she comes to Unova with an army demanding for Shigeru, he's gonna die. XD Meanwhile, Kazuko is a gentle Warlord as she rules over Ransei. Bartolo never leaves her side of course. XD

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:29 am

Yukari would be not so kind especially after the Kamitsure-San talk. XD Aw, Bartolo~ He sounds so cute~ After Sonic.exe 2, I'll tackle Max and Ruby 0004. Have you heard of Max and Ruby?

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:38 am

In which Kazuko just sends some Warriors to intercept Yukari and bring her back to Ransei before she gets the chance to make Shigeru a captive. XD Bartolo is very fierce and hot-headed but he's loyal especially to Kazuko. XD Max and Ruby? Yeah. It still airs on Nickelodeon sometimes I think.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:46 am

Ah well~ She'll just get her own ship tease/forever unrequited crush assuming Kazuko leaves some men for her. XD Oh, does it? I didn't know... Anyway, the pasta itself is really cliche with lots of blood and the message "Death is our only release" hammered in our face. XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:58 am

(Kazuko: Hm...I shall see what I can do.)
Well, on the pasta I don't think it's all too bad. Just cliched and stuff. Sometimes pictures make it all better and believable though.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:00 am

Eh, in my eyes, effort does make the story better especially with pictures. But Sally.exe had photos too and it ended up being shit. So... Effort does not make up for quality. Sorry, I just can't change my mind on this.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:02 am

To each their own. It wasn't all too bad in my opinion. But maybe it's because Max and Ruby isn't a series you'd expect pastas to come from. If I selected a pasta that was good that also had pics, it's Easter Egg Snow on Mt. Silver. They got a spriter on the case to make the frostbitten Pokemon and that makes me happy. :D

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:09 am

Exactly. I can never look at Easter Egg: Snow on Mt. Silver thanks to those sprites which means a job well done~! That fucking Pikachu though... *shivers* But yeah, to each their own. Then again, there are other lost episode Creepypasta that do this a little bit better but not by much.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:12 am

Most LE pastas usually fail. 1999 was a good one though. On another topic, maybe I should learn how to draw Conquest characters. XD

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:15 am

You can if you want~! What's 1999?

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:43 am

A journal-like pasta about a strange channel he discovered on TV. Anyway, I was just watching some Let's Play videos and I just have to wonder: ...do 386 nekos/catgirls go into heat? XD

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:52 am

"Masamune-kun~!!"
Found her crush. XD On your question... Well, Kiyori only does so during the winter. XD And whenever her ears are touched. XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!