Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

World 386

World 386

a part of “World 386”, a fictional universe by DeathScythe386.

--Private RP for DeathScythe386, SkyCladSaya06 and Guardian Aelita--

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “World 386”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: World 386

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:17 am

Don't worry, after new girl is introduced, the Crystaria characters will vanish. I was just testing things out with them and even I didn't like the idea that much. As for her role with everyone else...? She has to interact with them to leave an impact. The most she's heard of from them is a breakthrough perfect girl that has a fanclub dedicated to her. Of course, this only serves to make her real self hate herself even more.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:43 am

I'll allow you to make her then.

On another hand, just watched MSS Episode Four: Murkiyoku Coup d'etat. The sheer amount of Drama Club in the episode is enough to give me Shigeru, Rhia, Shinta and Kazuya GIFs.
Image Image
"We could have played games again."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:48 am

I may check out the episode~ XD Also, did you start to think of a truth or dare session with the Literature Club? Cause I did~ Can we do it? Please? XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:02 am

Depending on the dares and truths. XD Also, imagine the Pokemon protagonists playing Truth Or Dare themselves. XD
"Rhia-chan, Iza-senpai is being mean! T_T
*hug*"There there..."
"S-Sada-chan, you're just using me as an excuse to hug Sono-chan and bury your face in her chest!!"
"AHH NANAMI WHY MUST YOU HURT ME SO"
"Hm...the life of young ones, eh Shirou?"
"...I'm feeling rather itchy..."

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:34 am

Cue the Hazuki bite. XD Though, you'll have to find out what the truth and dares are. Though a lot of questions will be directed to Masami and Kazuya~ XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:25 am

(Kazuya: But--)
SHUT UP KAZUYA. XD Anyway, I was bored and started making random pics. I drew two couple pics of one same pairing and...the pairing itself is shocking. XD

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:14 am

Really now~? I'm curious. What pairing is it~?

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:28 am

"Heh...I suppose. She's a different...just, different I guess. By the way--"
"Hm...?"
*kiss*"I hope you don't mind that I just took a kiss from you."

...HEY, YOU SHIPPED SAXOR X KONOHA TOO. I THINK IT'S JUSTIFIED THAT I SHIPPED SHIGERU WITH NANAMI TOO.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:39 am

Yeah, it's justified... Hurts like hell and now Shigeru has a Yandere on his trail but it is justified. Funnily enough, if I had continued with the Crysteria character arcs, Yukari, Siren, Konoha and a few others end up in the Crysteria universe and Yukari temporarily fades out of existence due to her death. Of course, the humans win against the corrupt Crysteria and Konoha wishes for everything to go back to normal so Yukari is alive and back. The loved ones of each human were given a bracelet that shows the status of their beloved. If the bracelet fades, the loved one has died. Shigeru's bracelet is the first to fade. So I imagine in his grief, he tries to get in a relationship with Nanami but she's hearing none of it and believes that Yukari will come back. She ultimately does but Yukari ends up far from her previous joking self and is actually traumatized by this. Shigeru, relieved (somewhat disappointed if you go with the ShigeNami ship), can do nothing but cling to her as she tries to work it all out. Since the Crysteria characters are going to vanish soon, obviously none of this happens. It would've been cool to see a Seme break down from the reveal though.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:52 am

At one point in Ideal Truth's story Shigeru already suffers a mental breakdown ryui >:3

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:55 am

Yeah but my inner sadist is talking and she wants to see Shigeru get crushed as he finds out that his girlfriend that he managed to save from being a cannibal couldn't be saved and he could have done something to stop her~ Along with a little bit of clinging in the main RP. XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:06 am

No.
Besides ShigeNami is an idea I threw around in my head after I was drawing Nanami and accidentally drew Shigeru hugging her from behind instead of Raito. On the other hand Shigeru is more likely to just lock himself up and refuse to see anyone than cling. Plus he's prone to snapping so if the mental breakdown goes negatively he's more likely to get very angry.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:16 am

Huh, I never knew about that... Still, it does make sense. Yukari meanwhile would probably get recovery from her family then and then she can try and help out Shigeru.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:23 am

Either way I already drew up the art. There was a drabble planned for it but eh.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:25 am

Better not do it. Anyway, I told you Truth and Dare would be mostly harmless.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:32 am

I'm still writing the drabble. In the group we have there's a small dare to make art of a non-canon pairing in your favorite story and make a small oneshot or drabble. Anyway, mostly.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:35 am

Don't post it on here then~ I can imagine it. The most risqué dare is to have one character sit on another's lap.
XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:47 am

Which we already did in the first Truth or Dare with Yoru and Amiya. XD

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:02 am

Fuck, I forgot. Well it's risqué for those two. XD Alright, then Shigeru will be forced to dress like a girl~ XD Plus, fanservice abound since I missed the last 69th page. Goddammit... XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:05 am

Well in the very first Truth or Dare we got to see Tsubaki in a bunch of different outfits anyway. XD (PS. She still remembers that and very much wants to get it out of her head.) In the manga, Yuto was forced by Nyamirin into dressing up in a maid outfit so...

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!