Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

World Of Our Own

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: World Of Our Own

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kagent on Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:54 am

Fersil
Realising John had caught his play, fersil re-thought. "The farm is being worked on the far side of the West Graveyard, and with my current status in the eyes of the Wolves, i dont think i'd mind if you go a pilliage thier crop!" Fersil's voice trailing around in circles, much like his story. time to go "I must be off, Play safe John, i look forward to seeing you again soon." With that, Fersil walked over to his sidearm, carefully placing the magazine in his pocket first, then taking the wepon up. "Good luck, Until next time!" Fersil slipped off into the darkness, leaving John to finish his smoke in silence of the wispy rain.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kagent
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xImxLostxWithoutxYou on Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:13 am

Trace sighed, looking at Shion and grabbed the unconscious boy and pulled him up.

"I'll deal with him Zee. I'll wait until he's awake and I'll make sure he remembers every detail of that map, don't you worry." He told her.

Trace sighed and just lay Shion down in his bed. He did feel sorry for the boy, and a little protective. He pulled the covers over him and then looked back at Zee.

"And I'll make sure he has plenty of food and water. I might be able to go a couple of days without food, but he's a kid and he definitely can't do it."
Lectures have started so can't reply as much!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:11 am

Although Shion collapsed, his minds was still active. His body and vision however was the complete opposite.

After he collapsed he heard Zee's angry and demanding voice. Since he had joined the gang, Shion had always feared Zee more than anyone. Everytime she asked him to do something, he would do it without hesitation and as perfect as possible. Never once did he incur her wrath. That was until now.

At the thundering sound of her voice, Shion immediately longed to get back to his work. Even though Zee was almost motherly to the gang members, it was still a bad idea to displease her. He tried to lift a single muscle from his body but couldn't.

But then, he felt arms lifting him up and placing him in a soft surface. It had been a while since his back rested on something comfortable. Most of the time, he would just end up sleeping on the cold marble floor of the library with books as his pillow. It felt really good and he couldn't help but relax his body.

"Who could have carried me here? " thought Shion.

At first he thought of Zee but quickly realized that it was the last thing she will ever do after his slip up.

"Could it possibly be..."

Since his entry to the gang, Shion has always tried to prove his worth to the other gang members. He didn't want to be another burden for them. Trace was the first to notice his talents. After the tacticians discovery, Shion became a sort of apprentice to him. Just like Zee, Shion wanted to give his 100% to Trace but to a greater extent. Right now he was failing on that department.

"M-Master...?" mumbled Shion weakly.

He wanted his voice to sound more vigorous but sadly, it was all he could muster.

GK061490
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xImxLostxWithoutxYou on Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:28 am

"I've told you before, don't call me master." He sighed. "It makes me sound really old. Trace will do fine. I'm not a master. Now rest Shion, not resting got you into this mess and now, I am ordering you to stop working, and just sleep. It's what you need, after that, then we can concentrate on what you remember of the map. You won't remember much exhausted. Now sleep." He told him firmly before going over to the desk and taking a look at what Shion had redrawn.

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:50 am

"Mr. Cunningham, I recognise that there is important work to be done." Masogni spoke, directing his gaze at the young scientist. He hadn't told him that the symptoms of the virus were catching up. Sometimes he felt laggard, a delayed response. Once his sense of balance had betrayed him. But that was his own business. "But there is something vastly more significant which I must direct your attention to."

Masogni slid his azure eyes to Samantha. "Miss Ledger. What I am about to say to you must never, never be repeated..." A sudden stabbing pain in his side. He drew in a sharp breath. The virus. He was almost twenty-seven. But after a moment, the pain subsided. "Never repeat this, Miss Ledger, not to anyone, not even to I or Mr. Cunningham there."

He noticed Lyle fidget and fixed him with an intimidating glare. "You are," Masogni said, his voice dropping. "The Key. The Key foretold in the legend."

The boy walked through the city, feeling quite alone and unprotected. He shivered. Inside his jacket was the letter Masogni had given him.

"Take it to Turion Hunter. He will understand the grave consequences."

"But what if someone intercepts it?"

"It is written in a code, young one. Do you think I am so foolish?"

He had been embarassed then. Of course, he should have known Masogni would have a back-up plan. Yahya slipped his hands deeper into his pockets. It was cold tonight.

Finally, seeing the apartment complexes to his left, and the high-rises and skyscrapers ahead, he knew he was entering Northern Eagles territory. Yahya glanced left and right, hoping no one would notice him.

But there was no one around. Where's their headquarters? He panicked, thinking to himself. Oh no! If he didn't know where their...Then he remembered.

"You will find Hunter in an abandoned warehouse, on the corner of [insert street name here] and [insert street name here ORANGE HELP!/PM me]. Go now; don't be late."

His skin prickled as he slunk along the side of the street, trying desperately to blend in with his surroundings. Finally, he saw the broken streetsign, and turned down [insert above street name here].

The warehouse loomed before him, old, creaking, and dark. Tentatively, Yahya raised a fist, and knocked. He found he could not feel his hand. The cold had numbed it.
​“Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.”
― Arundhati Roy

“The only way to survive is to take care of each other.”
― Grace Lee Boggs

“every day is another chance to practice living out the values that matter most to us. to be our best selves. to be the legacy we want to leave.”
― Mia Mingus

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Storyteller Beta Tester Builder Cult Leader Concierge Tipworthy Donated! Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:57 am

Kindness... Concern...

The last time Shion heard words that concerned his welfare was when his brother ws still alive. Shion's brother treated him like gold, maybe better than himself. Even in his dying breath, Shion's brother still cared more about his little brother than himself. And what did Shion give in return to his brother's kindness?

No... Not anymore... I'm tired of being a burden...

Shion lifted the blanket further up his face so as to cover his mouth. He turned sideways to oberve what Trace was doing. Trace had pick up the new map that he has drawn and was studying it.

Shion had started on creating an outline of the Slayer's area.

The Slayers area has possibly the best residential houses. This allowed them to house their troops in more humane quarters than most gangs have. However, this was one of their base's weakness. Since houses are not really a good garrison, defenses on the residential areas are considerably weak. Should they choose to garrison their troops there, a well placed molotov would flush them out. Shion took the liberty of labelling the houses that had basements.

Another distinct points in the Slayers territory were their numerous religious structures. These buldings are great sniper garrisons and would likely cause trouble if they went there without that knowledge. Shion painstakingly deviced a plan to counter it and have come up with a simple yet brilliant solution. By travelling via the sewer, they could get away from passing the majority of these temples and emerge from a sanitation plant in front of the community center.

Shion was about to indicate the possibility that the Slayers were not using the temples as armory (after researching the Slayer's holy affinity) but it was left unfinished after he collapsed.

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wizard_and_Glass on Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:24 am

Despite the fact that he was dreaming again, those horrid nightmares invading his brain, his body did not wake at the provocation of his mind. He was far too tired for that. It would have been easier to silence the young man's dreams through mere human contact, yet he had no one for that. Pride was a bitch when it came to asking someone to sleep with him. Not in the perverted sense of the words...he merely needed someone to lay with him so that he could sleep, yet he could never ask anyone for it. His body merely twitched and rocked from time to time in his sleep, the young man tangling himself into the blankets, sweating buckets.

He did manage to catch a few hours of sleep, which was good for his body, for he was refreshed when he woke up despite the fact that he was lying in a sizeable wet spot from his sweating. It felt to him as if someone had thrown a bucket of water atop him, his sheets tangled around his ankles. He unties them slowly, leaving the robe in the floor as he turns for the bathroom. He needed a shower, then he needed to call the gang together to illustrate his plan. They needed to be quick, precise, and most of all...careful. He opens the door and turns the light on, blinded by the light reflecting from the mirror into his face, standing illuminated in the door for a moment before shutting it behind him.

Despite the fact that he was quiet most of the time, anyone still in the building knew when he was taking a shower, for as soon as the door shut, he had moved to the stereo in one corner of the bathroom. He presses the button for a random CD, the system inside the bathroom one of the best he could assemble. It made his head thrum as the music began, turning on the shower, the floor vibrating with the volume. His eyes close as he leans his head forward onto the wall, taking down a bar of soap and a rag, beginning to wash slowly as he mentally evaluates his plan once more. It must not fail...it must not endanger them more than necessary.

Half an hour later, a clean Ezra made his way from the bathroom, starting to get dressed very slowly. He had to dig for a clean pair of boxers, for they were in the bottom of the basket he kept clothes in, sliding them on before turning to look for his pants. When located, he pulls those on, as well, though finding a shirt was a bit more difficult, for he had not washed clothes yet this week and he was running low on those. He tended to change clothes quite a lot, as he was prone to sweating when trying to suppress the coughs that plagued him. His shirt and coat came next, strapping a gunslinger's belt he'd made himself on his waist. The taze-pistol slides easily into its holster, sliding a great deal of small tools into small slots on the belt.

When all was accounted for, his knives placed in his pockets, he begins to gather up the papers he had written the plans on in his spare time, for the whiteboard was for brainstorming. When he put something to paper, it was concrete in his mind, flicking a switch on the wall. From the inside of the apartment, nothing happened, yet on the outside wall, hung outside on the building side, a large red floodlight turns itself on. It was simple and effective, for the apartment building was rather tall, the red light his way of saying that it was time for a meeting. As he pulls on his boots, he closes his eyes, saying a small prayer. He wasn't especially religious. He merely worried for the safety of his friends...for himself.

Turning from the desk with his papers in his arms, he trots out the door, his eyes not holding the same tiredness from before. They were hard and determined, a look that could make the sickly young man look rather frightening at times. He wasn't particularly good at making speeches, but he was quite charismatic and he tried to think outside the box when he could. Now he had a plan that would require their speedy work and it would require that the moved in the next few hours. There were few variables, but if those variables turned out in their favor this time, they would bein a great position with what he had planned. Now the gang merely had to arrive, his steps quickening as he reaches the bottom floor, coughing once as he looks across the street to the church, looking both ways before starting off at a trot across the street.

Wizard_and_Glass
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leila Aarons on Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:04 pm

Alicia had retired to her room when the time was right, but she could not sleep. She had only slept maybe five hours in the past three days--enough to keep her going, but certainly enough to wear her down. The nightmares, however, wouldn't stop. They had recently come back for some reason, and Alicia had a feeling of unrest lately, but she hadn't told anyone of this. She didn't know what the feeling was about, so she didn't want to worry anyone with any of her nonsense.

Lauren is amazing

Leila Aarons
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinnerOfAllSaints on Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:04 pm

o_0 OOC (( Treali Storm I am very sorry about the mis-spelling of anything on your very fine map. I couldn't read your handwriting due the the fact it was very small on my com. Sorry!!!)
o_0 OOC (( Edit note : Thank you Treali for the right spelling. I have also added a new little bit to Johnny escape due to your idea. Sorry it wasn't as movie like as I might have wanted it myself. I just didn't want to move to far away from what i have already posted. The newly added parts and spell are in red. Thank you.)
That when about as well as I thought It could go... Johnny watched his old friend walk away from their little meeting. The only thing gain from it was the fact that the only people who knew what was going on were the people who knew.... Or something like that right. Johnny smiled to himself slightly despite the fact. If the only other member in the under ground world knew as little as he did about this whole ' key thing' then he wasn't doing any worst off.
A hand then moved to close the visor of his helmet closed. He bend down and grab the hand gun. Putting it back behind him. Tucked behind the band of his jeans. He walked over to his two rifles picked them up and slid them over his shoulder once again. Walking back over to the bike and hopped on it. Then once again he started on his way. Eyes peering about himself as he didn't want to be shot on his little trip. Nor did he want to drop the bike as it would be to hard to fix on his own again.
The only thing his friend did really give him. Was the fact the wolves had a little farm going in their lands even if the gang itself didn't know it was there... Well, That really didn't help all that much really. Though maybe a raid could be called for. Or, He himself could go there and start a trade of some kind. His mind was really wondering tonight... Because also he couldn't help think of Ezra the man really needs some help. He isn't getting enough sleep and that isn't good for the gang as a whole. Nor, Is it good for his friend himself. He wold have to talk to Ezra when he got back.
When Johnny's mind found itself again he had taken three wrong turns and almost ended back where he had started a half hour ago. He nodded the thoughts from his head. His hand moving to turn the accelerator, Which brought the front wheel of the bike off the ground about a inch before finding the wet road again. And, All that could be seen or heard of Johnny was the bike flying through the streets at 75. Which is dumb as he could very well just kill himself. But, the lost in thought had made him loose that much more time which had to made up for.

45 minutes later

He had parked the bike about a half mile back, And kind of snaked and foxed his way into the Slayers backyard. It was close to four o'clock in the morning and he had only made it to “Shasta Street”. The slayers held the grounds of many gods. In the day, and times of peace I'm more then sure this part of the city would make to cry with it's aw and beauty. But, right now all Johnny could see was his own death.
Even though it was the dead of night, And still raining he could get the fact of his mind that. He had no back up. And, He was right where he shouldn't be. So the going was slow, very slow. He had also killed to members of the Slayers gang as he just couldn't go around them. Johnny then cut behind a warehouse of some kind. And, Moved as a cat might do in dryer nights. He knew where he wanted to end up. However the only thing that stood between him and that one place. Was “ Mauser Road”... He walked along the old ' Qian Wu Language Center' As if he was a lower member of the Slayers... The only thing he could of at the time. He also walked across ' Mauser Road' this way. Once he made it to ' Share ya Nun' He almost ran to the Al-Raman Masjid. Little known to him that Masonic Estimating was here himself mere hours before. Though he didn't enter the building itself. That would be way to much. He wouldn't be able to see what was coming. Instead the Masjid had pray towers. He made his way to the closes one. Coming to the door he found it lock. Which came as no surprise to him. He kneels down next to the door as his fingers pull a lock pick kit out from one of his cargo pockets. It took johnny a little over a minute to pick the lock. After which he entered into the tower. Locking the door behind himself and started the climb to the top.
Once at the top of the tower Johnny started to draw a map of all he saw. He wasn't as good as the little boy who drew a map. That his old friend had stolen. Yet he didn't have to use books, What the eye can see is much more useful... In some ways. As the first rays of the sun started to flood the little out-look of his hiding place. Johnny wrapped things up with his map making skills, Which were mere outlines and side notes. He again slowly made his way back to the foot of the Southwest tower opening the door, And stepping out into mornings very first hope of light. It was at this time he saw men heading his was... " Sh*t this isn't going to be good...." Johnny thought to himself. So he waited beside the door. The waiting seem little forever rather then the two minutes it took for the Slayer member to reach the door. He man merely unlock the door and stepped into the tower. I guess they didn't even think that a person would make it this far in. Let alone come to this tower for anything. It was nothing for Johnny to thrust his butterfly knife into the throat of the man. Trying hard as he could not to get any of the blood, Which was flowing freely from the open knife wound, on him. He then laid the dead man at the foot of the steps and left the tower be as it was. This time he wasn't all the 007 like as he was able to see where the Slayer member were. And, Hopeing that the other snipers didn't shoot him. So he merely bee lined it back to his bike. He got as far as the 'Old Jentde Factory' Before he remember that he had left the door to the tower wide open. At that thought he merely smiled softly and started walking again.
His way out was much more peaceful then the way in. He didn't see a soul in the streets and alleys he walked on the way back to his bike.

An hour later

Johnny was slightly tried, Very cold, and still wet from the nights rain. He was coming around the church were he saw the Ezra had the damned red light on to call for a meeting. So he slowed and almost parked his bike on the steps leading to the front door of the church. He didn't bother to take the guns, or helmet off as he walked up the steps. Threw open the doors to the building. Knowing that he was most likely ' Late' for the gang meeting. He simply walked to were Ezra stood and handed him the newly made map. “ Sorry man...” He then walked to the nearest pew and flopped down on it. Only then did he remove the helmet and looked up at Ezra as if to say ' Alright what did I miss?'

SinnerOfAllSaints
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kagent on Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:32 am

Lucus & Fersil
"So you are a trader then" Lucus held Fersil firmly with his left hand, his right holding a pistol, which was conviniently pressed into Fersil's ribcage. Slowly they had been moving back to the HQ.
"Yes, you scumbag, im a trader, this brutal force isnt needed" The fear was evident in Fersil's voice, he hadn't met or heard much about this Lucus, other than he was as ruthless killer almost a replica of Hunter himself. The remark earned him a bruise in the lower back.
"I'd watch your mouth around here, mate, Eagles dont mind killing rats" Lucus forced his voice through his teeth, it was menacing enough to stillFersil's tongue for the rest of the trip.

At the door of the HQ was a boy, knocking on the old entrance door not another one, Pushing Fersil onto his face, lucus aimed at the boy.
"Hey kid, what do you want?" His voice more relaed than when he spoke to Fersil.
the boy's voice was shakey, "I've...ar...got a message... for Hunter.. from Masogni"
"Masogni? why didnt you say?" Lucus lowered the pistol, and collected Fersil's squirming form from the pavement, "Follow me in then lad!"

As they entered the building Lucus threw Fersil onto the floor of a makeshift cell on the base floor, tieing his feet and hand together rodeo style, he signalled to a gaurd to watch him. "Follow me upstairs lad, Im sure Hunter will want to hear what it is you need to say"

Lucus

Alicia was up again, she wasn't sleeping well either it seemed. Knocking on Hunter's door, Lucus told the boy to wait outside for him. Lucus slowly went over to where Alicia was in the main room.
"Not sleeping either? I think I may have got something in here that you might like!" Lucus produced the bag he'd 'liberated' from Fersil. Ripping it open goods, Fersil's revolver and money flew all over the floor, shaking it a little more a large peice of folded paper, which was covered in scrawling fell out aswell. Looking at the pile Lucus seemed displeased with the contents
"You can have dibs, i need a drink." With that Lucus went to the kitchen for some water.

kagent
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wizard_and_Glass on Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:24 am

Arching a brow as the door opens nearing the end of his "sermon," Ezra turns from the board which he had hung on the wall behind the pulpit, the young man cocking his head to the side. When the map is shoved into his hand, he takes it, laying it upon the pulpit with his well-stacked and written papers. The board itself was strewn with lines, the wall around the board hung with large posters drawn by Ezra himself. To be drawn by hand and only from his head, they were rather good, the young man turning back to the group as he pulls up an extendable baton used as both gavel and pointer. He clears his throat, the sweat lining his brow testament to his willpower for anyone who knew of the bloody coughs that frequently erupted from him, holding them back by sheer force of will.

"You've missed a fair bit of the plan, but I shall recap in short. Basically we have a few variables that could hurt or hinder us or they could give us the advantage we need. I know for a fact from my recent studies of this military base that they have a few of those old deuce-and-a-halfs. Those are our targets, but those are not all. We're going to be sacking that base for everything we could find. The best we could hope for is finding a working M61A1 somewhere on the base. At the very least I'd like at least a pair of M60s for each truck. The metal sheets we've been hoarding in the basements and car park? Those come with us. We'll need everyone for this operation, as well...and all of our ingenuity. What we need to do is rig a pair of those trucks with plows just because of the crap that could be tossed in the road. The pair of guns would each be mounted on the armor we're going to rig on the backs of those trucks and those big boys are going to be our troop transports. We're aiming for intimidation here, but if all hell breaks loose, the guns can and will be used. I want a gun on front and back for a three hundred and sixty degree field of fire, as well, which is why we're hoping for a pair on each. Now...as soon as we get done here, what we're going to need to do is head straight for that base so that we can strike as soon as possible. We don't have to make them perfect tanks...we just have to make sure we've got more firepower than the other fools. Only one question remains...who here can drive those trucks?"

He lets a grim smile creep over his face, for he knew that things would likely degenerate into chaos quickly, but if they did manage to find the things they needed, it might just keep them alive longer than most. He knew his Kevlar vest would keep him safe and he was hoping they could find some more armor there. Preferably, he'd love a hacker in their midst to hack into the computers that likely kept the city's power grid online...if no one had sacked the base before them, there would most likely be a load of night-vision goggles left inside and they could cut the city's power supply, but he didn't know if anyone in his company was nearly so gifted as they would need to be to do such a thing. He grips the edge of the pulpit for a moment, that smile faltering, giving a small wave of his hand in dismissal before turning back to the door at the side of the church.

He walks as straight as possible, being quite calm despite the brewing storm in his chest, the young man wanting to tear the door open and run outside, yet he couldn't let himself. He grasps the handle a bit harder than he should have, turning it and stepping out before shutting it once more behind himself. He stumbles down the short steps into the hallway towards what had once been the fellowship hall, his right hand coming to his lips as the first of the wracking coughs hits him. His left hand smacks to the wall, stumbling further away from the rest, for he didn't want them to hear him. His shoulders heave, his left hand slowly filling with splotches of crimson from each cough, his entire body starting to shudder as the coughs ramp in intensity. He had to get them under control soon...he had to be there with the rest of them.

Wizard_and_Glass
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leila Aarons on Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:07 am

Alicia looked up when Lucus came in, surprised that he was talking to her yet again. She usually didn't get talked to so much. But, she didn't mind it, just watching what he was doing. "Where'd you get this?" She asked, wincing faintly when all the money and items hit the floor just from the noise. Honestly, she didn't feel much need to scramble for this stuff, but all the same, Alicia picked up all of the items. The paper she would give to Hunter, see if it may have any useful things on it for him. Everything else...she would probably keep, though Lucus was welcome to some of it if he wanted.

Leila Aarons
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:37 am

Shion looked at Trace intently, observing how his master surveyed his map. While doing this, a thought bumped into Shion head.

[Flashback]

Shion thoughtlessly walked down the barren streets of his neighborhood. His clothes were covered with blood but they weren't his. Tears streamed down his battered face.

"Nii-san... Why...?" spoke Shion in a numb fashion.

The memories of his brother's sacrifice still danced around Shion's mind. He couldn't stomach the fact that his brother was dead.

"Why...? Why sacrifice yourself...?" he uttered.

As Shion aimlessly wandered, he arrived at Raven's Gate Bridge. Under the bridge was the raging current of Spencer river. Shion stepped closer to the edge of the bridge, intent of ending his life. He had nothing to live for anyway.

"Nii-san... Wait for me..." told Shion. He closed his eyes and prepared to step off the edge.

But then, he heard heavy footsteps. He turned to look at who was making it. He saw Trace and several thugs, heading towards the factory in the city outskirts. What caught most of his attention however, was Trace's uncanny resemblance to his brother.

Shion was hesitant for a moment. Was it worth living for? He took one last look at the river and decided his fate. He followed Trace and the others to the Wolve's base.

[End of Flashback]

OOC: I hope that answers Kitty's question.

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kagent on Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:28 am

Lucus
"Where'd you get this?"
Alicia's voice came over the rustle of falling objects.
Lucus smirked, looking slightly evil, Gesturing as though he could see the old building Lucus started his recital
"You know the old barracks? Yeah of course you would, well this Fersil fellow, a black marketeer was about to enter it" Lucus mickmicked the man entering a door. "And i thought to myself, he must be looking for us? So i brought him here..." The smirk turning into a full on smile, "He metioned some stuff about the 'key' and some important information he had to trade us. So i figured, we could pay for it, or i could hog tie him and get it anyway?" Lucus looked at Alicia as if seeking her approval, although all he got was a frown and a shake of her head. "Come on! he would've ripped us off for it otherwise!" Lucus joked light heartedly although he knew inside that he'd wronged the Fersil fellow. Before the virus, you never would have done that

kagent
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leila Aarons on Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:44 am

Alicia wasn't really impressed by the story, but didn't completely frown upon it. Not completely, at least. "Perhaps we should give him his things back, though. Everyone has to make their living somehow--who's to say he was absolutely going to rip us off? Then again, in these times, you can't always give someone the benefit of the doubt." She sighed, messing with some of the cash a little. "I still think we should give at least some of it back to him, providing he makes it worth our while."

Leila Aarons
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinnerOfAllSaints on Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:00 am

'That was it... I've killed three men last night. Almost got myself killed in making a map for the gang, And all Ezra dose is look at it then give me a recap on his plan... What the hell are we really going to do pull in there and ask for the key with our rolling gunships. That....' Is what was running through Johnny's mind as Ezra walked out. ' I have to know more about his plan then that... ' With that Johnny laid his pack on the pew along with the two rifles as he didn't need them at the moment. He then put a hand on the arm rest of the pew, and pushed himself off the bench. He didn't give a damn what the other thought if they even seen him following Ezra through his little side door. Within a moment Johnny was opining the door behind Ezra, And kind of let it closed behind him. Brown hues looking for the boss. At the time full of anger... Though it might be the lack of sleep clouding his mind as well.

When he saw Ezra slightly bended over, And coughing all the anger that was in Johnny's heart left him. He was again to call out for help... Or, to ask if he needed help. But, then after last night he didn't think Ezra would want any part of his private life know. So the sound of a semi-run could be heard in the small hallway. Then Ezra could feel an arm slipping around his shoulders in a attempt to help stay on his feet. Johnny's words were spoken softly so not to be heard by any others... Other then Ezra himself of course. “ Ezra man come on... Lets find a place for you to sit down or something. I'm here to help you man.” Johnny's brown hues saw the small pool of blood building up in his hand. Though it didn't make his heart race with fear for the other. It did fill him with a bit of concern for his friend. Johnny's free hand then moved across Ezra to lightly rest against his rib cage in an aid of balance. The fact that small droplets of blood splatter upon the bare flesh meant nothing to him. Though it did remind him of past times.

- Flashback-

'Run! Run! Just keep feet moving and you'll get out of this whole thing alive if you just keep moving.' Eyes keep looking ahead. Never to the side nor behind him. Johnny was 17. And, he was working under Aaron McKenzie. Aaron was the trader and gun-runner for the four gangs... Well he was one of them anyway. The whole deal had gone south. And, he had to get away from the wolves before they killed him as they had done with the two others that were working this job. He hadn't seen Aaron for a half hour now. But, he was still being followed... Damn it was hard to breath. Lungs feel like they were on fire. Legs feel like they were made of stone... But, got to keep running, Keep moving or your dead John. This was what his night had became. This was the deal that would have given Johnny a name... Now it the deal that would get him killed. They give the wolves everything they had asked for. But, at the drop off a gun got pulled... And, then people started to die. Wait. Just ahead was Aaron. How did I find him... Everything is going to all right now. “Aaron! Wait I'm coming!” When Johnny made his way to his boss he saw that he had been shot in the gut. “ F&$k! Aaron what do I have to do to get us out of here man!” Johnny threw an arm around the older man to help him stand, And walk. Cause they just had to get out of here. It wasn't safe. Where did the boy who were following me go? That was the last thing to run through Johnny's head before everything when white. The black of night filled with the flash of a gun going off not five feet from him. A ringing fill his ears so loud that it drowned out the sound of his own thoughts. Then the world when black.... Hours later Johnny awoke with his Boss, Friend, Lover on top of him. Blood was everywhere, and Aaron's was longer breathing.

It would be months later that Johnny was able to get the business up and running again. Yet, that night left him just a little more cold then before. It also left him a little more wise... But, story's like this one were a dine a dozen anymore. The wars take all peace and love away from the city...

“ Hu” Johnny nodded the thoughts away from his head as he remembers that he was in the middle of help Ezra not die in the middle of the hallway here. The hand that was on his rib cage moved. And, He started to pull his friend along just a little. As his eyes moved to find something for Ezra to rest on till this passed him. He didn't see anything. So he stopped... Dragging the man along would help him any... Thoughts, Think here.

With the only idea coming to mind at the time was this. Johnny grinned slightly. “ Don't kill me Ezra I just don't want to fall and hurt yourself here.” Keeping his arm on Ezra shoulder he stepped in front of him. And, Slid the free hand around his waist and pulled him just a little bit close. Holding him in a hug tight enough to ensure that he would fall, And if his legs give out that he could hold him up. The arm he had around his shoulders moved slightly, So that a hand to move Ezra head just enough so to hint that he could rest it on his shoulder as long as he needed...

SinnerOfAllSaints
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kagent on Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:48 am

Lucus
he watched Alicia fiddle with the cash, "how much is there?" he asked, more as a statement than a question. he noticed that she like certain things more than others, cash was one, shiny stones was the other, Jewellery he remembered the things people used to wear! "We could give it back, but i dont think thats a good idea, he seemed malicious towards me!" although Alicia didn't seem at all surprised by this comment, "What? i handled him like all prsioners of war, 'Carefully' "

kagent
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wizard_and_Glass on Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:53 am

He'd wanted to look at it...he really did, but it was either go now or wind up breaking down in front of his gang and that wasn't something he wanted to do. Though they were more akin to his brothers and sisters than subordinates, he still didn't want them to know that the man they were looking up to was dying regardless. Even if a cure was found for the virus...Ezra wouldn't be around forever. It was only a matter of time before those degenerating lungs of his failed him and he died a slow and likely painful death by suffocation. He had lasted for as long as he could and just recapping the plan for Johnny had almost been too much, unable to even make it into the fellowship hall to sit down on one of the tables, though the chairs had long ago been taken to furnish different buildings and rooms.

Coughing as he was, he never heard the door open behind him, if it even did. For all he knew, he could have left it open partially in his haste, his body leaning more and more heavily on the wall with each stronger and harder cough. Only footsteps in the hall with him let him know that someone had followed him, his eyes starting to water just a bit, as well. Though he was silently cursing himself, Johnny's voice, so soft on his ears, drew him out of the thoughts that had invaded his mind...of what the others would think of him if they found out. Would they be angry that he hadn't confided in them? Would they hate him for it? Would they think him weak despite the hard work he'd tried to always put in? It all slipped away from him as he pulls himself closer to the other male at the arm around his shoulders, using his warm, strong body to hold himself up instead of the cold, unwelcoming wall.

By the time Johnny had gotten to him, Ezra's hand wasn't merely spotted with blood...it was leaking between his fingers and off the side of his palm. It wasn't terrible, but it was still a scary prospect, especially considering the small black lumps, no larger than a tiny chip crumb, floating in the crimson nectar of life. His progress had been slowed by the medication he'd been taking, but in the time since he'd run out, his descent had turned towards a steep slide, headed for freefall if he didn't take care of himself. The small black lumps, he knew, were tiny pieces of his lungs. Very tiny pieces, but if one added up how much had come from him over the years, it was adding up to a significant amount.

I'm their leader...I have to be strong.

Not all the time, Ezra. Even the strongest of men have their weaknesses.

But...they need me to be strong, to have someone to believe in.

Weaknesses make us human. They prove we aren't all powerful and that we are of the people.

Thoughts flit through his mind like moths before a light, his eyes closed as his shoulders continue to heave, his ribs convulsing against the helping hand holding him up. He staggered just slightly with each step despite the other helping him, for it was hard to hack and walk at the same time, the small coughs becoming steadily worse. When the two stopped, his head raises just slightly to look around, the hall still stretching out before him, making him curious as to what they were still doing in the same place. He'd hoped to at least be able to sit on a table to keep himself from falling, though Johnny's arms, he had to admit, felt good...a warmth he hadn't felt in quite some time. It made him afraid, though. He was afraid to get attached to someone because he knew...he knew that he wouldn't last forever and he didn't want someone to get attached to him. He didn't want anyone to be sad when he died. If anyone could read inside his head, they would see that he is a rather morbid, pessimistic little man when it came to his own health, yet he was ever the optimist on the outside.

"Oh..."

The single word, which formed a small bubble of blood at the corner of his mouth that popped soon after growing, was all he could manage as the other man stepped in front of him, pulling him into a hug. His eyes close, the groan that would have come, one that would have shown that he liked it, never to come with the sheer amount and the growing force of coughs. The arm not holding a hand to his face moves in front of his body, his fingers curling slowly into the material of the other man's shirt, his thin body shaking quite hard. He really should eat more, yet he always looked out for the others, ensuring they had enough to eat before worrying himself when he cooked for the rest or even when he didn't. At the gentle urging of a hand on his head, he leans forward quite willingly...despite his pride, he knew when he needed help and it was better to take what was offered than to refuse and look the fool when one's body collapsed.

A few minutes pass, the coughs steadily gaining in intensity, becoming enough to make his chest ache after it was all said and done, before they began to subside, his fingers still curled into the shirt he held. He kept himself close to the other, even as the coughs become small once more, the floor near them covered in drops of his own blood, his hand covered from palm to fingertip. His breathing slowly returns itself to normal, as normal as it gets, anyway, his stance becoming steadier. After a moment of standing still, leaning on the other, he closes his eyes and...he surprised himself as he gave the smallest of nuzzles to his shoulder, his hand relaxing so that it did not grip his shirt quite so tightly. His opened hand did, however, stay upon his chest between them, turning his head just slightly to wipe his lips upon the side of his dirtied hand before speaking in a quiet, slightly raspy voice.

"Thank you..."

Wizard_and_Glass
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leila Aarons on Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:04 am

Alicia counted the money. "About sixty bucks." She then answered, looking at Lucus. "Good thing you weren't hurt, then. You have to be careful with prisoners. I wouldn't really say of war, though... Then again, it does seem to be getting closer and closer to an all out war. What with this whole thing about a key and the belief that one of the gangs may have it...I have a feeling things are going to escalate soon."

Leila Aarons
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OrangexDoorhinge on Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:09 pm

OOC: Sorry it took so long. I got grounded from my computer for a few days...

BIC:
Hearing the commotion outside his door, Hunter got up from his chair. He shut the Hewlitt-Packard laptop, not bothering to shut it down. The “door” opened as he pushed against it.

“What have you got here?” He asked Lucus and Alicia. Seeing the money and items, he bent down and scrambled through the items. “Money.” He said. “How much money?”

As he finished asking his question, a crumpled piece of paper caught his eye. He picked it up and opened the wrinkled mess. “My dream!” He gasped after reading the writing. Looking at Alicia and Lucus, his face perked up. “Get the gang together. We need to talk.” A fire was burning in his eyes, and he was ready to start The Plot.

He heard a knocking on a door somewhere nearby, and followed the sound. At the sort-of-front door of the warehouse, he found the knocking. Hunter turned the knob and forced open the door, only to find himself staring at a boy.
Last edited by OrangexDoorhinge on Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OrangexDoorhinge
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!