Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Yggdrasil Online

Yggdrasil Online

a part of “Yggdrasil Online”, a fictional universe by code6435.

When a peaceful Virtual Reality game becomes the war grounds for the battle between science and religion, what will turn out in the end between these two sides?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Yggdrasil Online”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Yggdrasil Online

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlowPlow on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:29 am

One question. If you die in the game, do you respawn or do you die in real life as well? The latter would be strange, can't see how they'd be allowed to sell such games.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SlowPlow
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrismatechGhost on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:32 am

So Vayne, I mean code ............ Why not add in another type of energy/weapon source like Ion or plasma?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrismatechGhost
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:37 am

Try considering it with your Scientific members. You could talk it out with them and have an explanation for me.

SlowPlow - Yeah, the latter would be very strange as since if they DO die in real life after dying in game too. So the right answer would be the first one.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:00 am

ERMAHGERD! Exoskeletons.

@Prism:
We can certainly consider having them at some point...
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:20 am

YES. EXOSKELETONS. XD

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby evolutionofshadow on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:33 am

maybe augmentations like the ones from deus ex human revolution.

evolutionofshadow
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:57 am

Finally, the first post is up. It might seem weird, but it should be enough for the others?

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imbecile on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:24 am

Is it alright if I make a robot/android?
She'll look perfectly human on the outside and I don't intend on giving her ridiculous mods - like machine guns in her shoulders or anything. ouo
She'll just have enhanced sight and her metal structure can help her carry heavy weapons. OuO

Holy crap, it's started and I haven't even got the sheet in yet. dfga ertgffge ;3;
"there are two
types of tired,
I suppose one is a dire need of sleep
the other is a dire need of peace"

Imbecile
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:37 am

Don't worry. You aren't late. Not ever. Unless I come up with summaries, but I'm very fucking lazy. XD

Anyways, yes. Yes you can. Give me a reason for her being a robot. Let's discuss this on PMs. Wouldn't want to spoil the story for others. XD

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby obeymycapella on Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:35 am

Code, I have a question! Do we only RP about the occasions in the game or will we get into out characters' daily lives on the normal world as well?
C.L.A.S.S. = Come Late And Start Sleeping

OOC: Meep xD

obeymycapella
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:42 am

We'll be doing both. Although, if your post only consisted of your game/daily lives, try to explain the reason why.

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:10 am

Eh, I will finish my character profile in time, I just haven't developed him enough yet. I sort of designed him to simply be a character to deal with in the game. Though, when I get access to a computer, I'll probably make a more interesting and creative character.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:58 am

Please. Do take your time. You have no reason to rush :) All I ask for is attentions to this role-play, so that it won't die before I even have a chance to do a sequel. Just participating and making it happen it good enough for me.

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:11 am

Sorry for double post, but I'll be making the describing of the cities in both the Scientific side and Religious side, both in game and out game. It might be tomorrow that I finish making, so I'll just make the Scientific ones first. It's 12:10 am, and my mom is already nagging me. XD

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maitros on Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:07 pm

Time to get me some coffee or tea, whichever I find first! After that, I think I'll be awake enough to start posting :P

Maitros
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inno on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:02 pm

Yikes, only three people are a part of WoV ;-;

Anyway, since both Takuya and Yui used the same way of activating the game (laying on their beds and all that), is that how all the others are meant to do it?
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~A.A. Milne

Inno
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby obeymycapella on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:24 pm

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh, haven't thought 'shaping' the sheet would take so much time! I give up, I don't know how to do it!

obeymycapella
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xaphan on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:51 pm

@Inno: well, I guess you could sit, but that would be dangerous... if it uses the head gear, it would completely relax your body so you could fall and hurt yourself if your not laying down... best to be laying down somewhere when you log in...

Xaphan
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inno on Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:05 pm

@Capella: I think it looks lovely. c: I like your character face choice. *tears of happiness* I still think she should be a WoV member but ohwell.

@Xaphan: AWW!! I was really wanting to do some Bruce Willis junk like that movie Surrogates-- but yeah. That makes sense, wouldn't want to fall and break something.

Inno
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArgoYamato on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:11 pm

Alright, I've pretty much finished my characters! I'll be posting within the next day!

And... do we have to start in Tokyo? What about the rest of the world?
--
When you accept reality, you give into it, give in to the power of a system that you can deny--a mockery of all that has come together to bring you where you are today.
~~Argo Yamato

ArgoYamato
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!