Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Yggdrasil Online

Yggdrasil Online

a part of “Yggdrasil Online”, a fictional universe by code6435.

When a peaceful Virtual Reality game becomes the war grounds for the battle between science and religion, what will turn out in the end between these two sides?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Yggdrasil Online”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Yggdrasil Online

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xaphan on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:10 pm

*EDIT* Ok, so since most of what I posted doesn't apply once I looked over the other characters... I'm just re-posting the lot of it... Still going to be Helios Infinitum... But not going to be straight forward, or I'd get killed by the battle magi... Swords and illusion magic is just about the best combo ever so... I'm going to go sniper cause the only chance I have is to kill them before they get close...
That is if I can join... I can't seem to find where everyone posted thier CS so I'm thinking this might be closed... Of course I'm also completely new to this site so... That could also be it... Cant' even find how to PM someone...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xaphan
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:52 pm

ArgoYamato - Please do join. I'll make a spot for you. Let me know if you have any problems.

Xaphan - Of course you can still join! It doesn't matter whether you're a newb here or not, I shall welcome you with my sweaty arms. XD
Anyway, if you want to find the character sheets, it's right here, so check it out. ;)

Anymore questions, please ask. Don't just idly look at my thread without asking. Be brave and ask. :D I won't bite. *Rawr*

EDIT
Before I knew it, we already have three members of each guild. That is, if PsychicBastard decides to post her sheet. I originally thought of starting the role-play after at least one member of each guild or worse, one of each side, before I start. Damn, this is going well. Let's see. If the approved characters doesn't get their sheet completed by tomorrow, it's okay, I'll just go along and start first. No harm in doing so. And if Psychic decides to leave this out, I'll still start tomorrow. I don't want to keep people waiting forever. D;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xaphan on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:38 am

Sigh... still can't find anything... I'm just going to do the character submit button on the front and hope that's the one... I'll fit everything into there... Also, thanks for the help Inno, but I still don't know whats going wrong... I don't have that pm link under contacts for anyone (Or I would have just PMed you thanks...) Is this normal? is there a activation period or something?
*Edit* Do I need to fill in the yahoo messenger ect. at the top of the profile page to be able to do that?

Xaphan
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:43 am

@Xaphan: You need to have a minimum of ten forum posts (Like this OOC thread.) until you can send Private Messages. Just browse the site, post in a few random game threads, ???, profit. ^^;
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:45 am

Don't worry. Take your time. Don't rush. No one said you have to quickly submit these and those. Just take your sweet time and learn the controls of this site. Good luck to you, Xaphan. I'll be starting tomorrow, so don't worry about you wasting my time and whatnot.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlowPlow on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:17 am

Just submitted an application for this Roleplay. I just wanted to say hi and that this is the first Roleplay I have applied for on the site. If I step where I shouldn't, you have my permission to slap me senseless.

SlowPlow
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:25 am

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY IN DARK RADIANCE? O.O

Oh well. The Scientific side is gonna have some troubles dealing with our awesomeness, so stare in awe as you die from our powerful magics! XD

Anyway, back to topic.

SlowPlow - I would do just that. You have none wrong for now, but please edit your character so it looks nice. There would be a dark color unless you delete the [color=][/color] BBcodes. Otherwise, either that or put in a new color for it. Anyways, welcome to Role-Play Gateway. I hope you enjoy your stay at Yggdrasil Online. Do ask if you have any problems. We'll be starting tomorrow, so prepare your brain engines by then. XD

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyokojordie on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:30 am

Sorry, I can move to WoV if you would like? (or create a whole new char. for the science guilds? I don't mind!)

Kiyokojordie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:39 am

No, no, don't worry about it! Guilds won't matter to the role-players in the future(considering that this DOES goes for long enough to reach that part. :P), but it's like a matter of choice. You'll find out what I mean in the future, so just sit tight and wait. XD

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:40 am

@SlowPlow:
Hey-ho, welcome to RPGway! Don't worry about stepping where you shouldn't, we've ensured that every misstep is right down the ledge. Again, welcome to RPGway, enjoy your stay and all that.

@code: Sorry, what? I couldn't hear you over the sound of tanks and firearms.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:49 am

Oh, what tanks? *Fire explosions behind the laughing code.*

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlowPlow on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:49 am

@Code
Fixed the issue, I had managed to delete [/color][/size][/font] after the quote, silly me. Thanks, and I'm glad my application was approved, and that fast! I do hope I enjoy my stay here, too. Don't have any questions as of now, but I'll probably ask tons when we start.

@Byte
Thanks! Right, that seems incredibly convenient.

SlowPlow
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:54 am

So I'm very fucking excited, I decided to do this:

VOTE:
Start NOW.
Start TOMORROW. (1)
WAIT until all the characters are finished.

=w= Choose one and the most vote wins. I'd go for tomorrow since I have some... business... to attend to tomorrow. By the way, it's 12:53 pm here, so by tomorrow, I meant it in my time.

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:58 am

@code: You do know that tanks aren't too vulnerable when explosions rain down on them? Unless, you ignited them from below, didn't you? Ah well, that's another thing on PIp's to-do list then.

Also...

Start NOW.
Start TOMORROW. (2)

Lazy, and if I read my received PMs correctly I got some business to take care of before I'm fully ready for this role play.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby evolutionofshadow on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:33 pm

Start NOW.
Start TOMORROW. (3)

evolutionofshadow
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maitros on Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:19 pm

Well, I can be a bit impatient at times, but I just woke up so I am feeling oddly relaxed... Lets give the people a little more time! ;)

Start NOW.
Start TOMORROW. (4)

Maitros
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby obeymycapella on Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:44 pm

Um...hello xD I've just saw this and I want to make a character and join, am I too late???
C.L.A.S.S. = Come Late And Start Sleeping

OOC: Meep xD

obeymycapella
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:12 pm

Not at all! Welcome, please, join! Never enough people. (:P)

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imbecile on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:27 pm

WAITWAITWAIT ME WANNA JOIN! O A O
I'll try to make a character as quickly as possible. >:3

EDIT: Can I reserve a slot in Bio Wall, plox? =u=
Last edited by Imbecile on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"there are two
types of tired,
I suppose one is a dire need of sleep
the other is a dire need of peace"

Imbecile
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby obeymycapella on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:31 pm

Byte, I hope you weren't being sarcastic XD Anyways I want tp reserve a place from Dark Radiance, my character sheet will be ready soon! :)

obeymycapella
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!