Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Your Soul Animal: The Tigers Curse

Your Soul Animal ~ Tigers Curse PART 1`

a part of “Your Soul Animal: The Tigers Curse”, a fictional universe by Emily3456.

Your soul Animal is a part of you..Weather you like it or not...And that's why your here.(Open and accepting!! This Rp Has Started!!!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Your Soul Animal: The Tigers Curse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Your Soul Animal ~ Tigers Curse PART 1`

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:45 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Your Soul Animal ~ Tigers Curse PART 1`"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Your Soul Animal ~ Tigers Curse PART 1`

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cat847 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:02 pm

This seems a loooooooooot like my other roleplay on my other account.... The one called "My Soul Animal"... You copied a lot of it and then just pasted it on here and added other things...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cat847
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Futal_Rage on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:58 pm

You have been here a day Cat. You will find it is near imposable to be completely 100% original. Before you go barking off about alleged plagiarism you add proof. How? well this is easy if you made it past 8th grade. You get the link to what the supposed copying is from. Then using that link you cite it. After which you write a post. But if you really want to get technical ALL of the concept of soul animals are form the beliefs of Native Americans and other tribes from a world that has long past. In closing stop trolling and hiding behind a new account.

@Emily3456

I forgot to add house 3 to the bio.

Its not the how good the background is.
Its not how good the description is.
Its the visualization that people feel from the story.

Futal_Rage
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:03 pm

:/ no I didn't I got the idea from a book ( Tigers cures is a real book ) and I got the spirit animal idea from a old rp I was it called Spirit Animal and I asked that Gm if it was okay that I made a similar rp. If you want to talk about this further pm me but I would rather you not say stuff like that on my doorpost it what you say is not true. (sorry for my spelling I'm on my iPod). BTW I've not heard of that rp before. Sorry.

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:03 pm

If you could reserve me a spot as a sugar glider from house two that would be amazing. I'm supposed to be doing schoolwork right now, but I will definitely be on later!
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:34 pm

i think cat847 is probably talking about this rp: My Soul Animal
ImageImage

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:49 pm

Is it possible that I could use a Phoenix?
ImageImageImageImageImage

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Futal_Rage on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:05 pm

I knew what s/he was talking about, the point was that they were more trolling than proving a point. It was the way it was worded that got the attention from me. And the fact Cat is choosing to make statements behind a different account shows that they are only trolling. Afraid to lose reputation because they couldn't take the hit. Its complete and utter crap. You have something to say don't hide, man up and say it. But thats that nothing more nothing less. I've said my peace to it.

Futal_Rage
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:06 pm

XxanexiaxX: Yes you can

jadedragon66: I've already got the link,and i'm working it out with Cat847 thanks for the link anyways.

Forensic_Anthro: Sure..but whats a suger glider? lol

Everyone: If push comes to shove i will close down this rp cause Cat847 says i copyed her. If this dose happen..well i'm sorry :) we'll just wait and see.

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:16 pm

@emily: np (;

@futal: i understand what you mean ^^

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:39 pm

Spirit Animal actually used to be my rp, and i'm actually happy Emily brought it back to life. I kinda missed it.
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:48 pm

I was wondering if I may make two characters. One would be male the other female, also they will end up being twins. Beyond that I am not sure on everything but I do have a few ideas. They will share a room if that is okay with everyone. Also should I make two different character sheets for them, or have them share one?
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Maiden on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:56 pm

I wanted to reseve a spot as one of the cats I will be on at another time just not alot of time at the moment to make the sheet thanks if you can. :)

Dragon_Maiden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:13 pm

GamerX: Yes you may and you ca have them on the same if you want :)

Dragon_Maiden: That's fine i'll save you the spot :)

Horseygirl: I've been waiting for you to make another Spirit Animal rp ^_^ if you plan to make another then i'll join it :)

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:22 pm

Forensic_Anthro wrote:If you could reserve me a spot as a sugar glider from house two that would be amazing. I'm supposed to be doing schoolwork right now, but I will definitely be on later!

O_O I looked up suger Glider..their sooo cute!!!

Emily3456
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:44 pm

Just finished making the tiger. I'd also like to reserve a wolf for the tiger's sister. We can have two characters right?
ImageImageImageImage

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Futal_Rage on Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:35 pm

-fights the urge to post >.< -

Futal_Rage
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:42 pm

I have a couple questions about one of my two characters. The female of the twins has a bat for her soul animal (a fruit bat to be exact in her case) and I was wondering if the sonar and superb hearing would come hand in hand as one power or be placed as two powers. I can see that going either way so I wanted to clear that up before finishing my characters.
The twin brother is going to have the soul animal of a Komodo Dragon and I already have some ideas for him and don't think I will need help.
Yes the sister has extremely low vision like the bat and she also prefers the night to cure any curiosity before it materializes itself. lol XD

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Futal_Rage on Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:44 pm

Wouldn't that be a double edged sword if you were in a fight? smack your ears you lose basic ability to see and be disorintated right?

Futal_Rage
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:52 pm

Exactly why she mainly sticks with highly trusted people if she is not right next to her brother. Besides she would rather stay away from a fight than harm someone, but will defend herself if she has to.
Although with my specialty being fighting when it comes to writing and role playing I think I should be able to manage. However it is always good to have a backup plan, which in the female twin's (Alexandra) case she will be able to have bat-like wings come from her back. The wings are the main reason I chose for her to rather escape than fight.

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!