Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Aes Sídhe

Aes Sídhe

a part of “Aes Sídhe”, a fictional universe by Εpιmetheus.

A world on the brink of chaos just behind the veil. Only the rightful heir can return the courts to peace, but even with help, will they be able to cross the treacherous fae lands in time?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Aes Sídhe”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Aes Sídhe

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:24 pm

Hello everyone! I'm here with the same intention as Cloud and to let you know that I will be playing Half-fae Tae and Winter Court Seeker Lilith. I'm stalking every1 so beware :^) But they're all so great and I enjoy reading through them. <3
Perhaps

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Verix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sapphire. on Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:36 pm

I'll message you right away Epithemus! And I edited my comment :)
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sapphire.
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondehaired on Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:01 pm

ImageImage
Hello all! I figured i should introduce myself at some point, so here goes. I'm The Writer's Voice, but most people abbreviate it to TWV, and y'all can as well. My characters are Alize, the winter exile, and Petunia, the summer seeker. I'm really looking forward to reading through all the characters and getting this show on the road. ^ ^
cheer the fuck up, you beautiful loser. sincerely signed, you from the future.

blondehaired
Member for 12 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sapphire. on Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:04 pm

Oh my! I think I found my faceclaim after all *praises tumblr* His name is Benjamin Jarvis. He fits my perfect aesthetic for a Winter Fae, I will be working on him entusiastically :)

sapphire.
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:22 pm

One down, one to go! I've finished Kazimir, my dark court fae with the luck power. If there are any changes needed to be made to his sheet, let me know! And please ignore any probably typos that might appear, I will edit those as I catch them. :)

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sepokku on Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:33 pm

Hola! I'd like to reserve a High Court male and/Or Dark Court female. The High Court's Primary would be portal generation and secondaries of present sight and remembrance. With the ability to see multiple perspectives along the river of time, and remember almost everything he sees and has been, he would be very uniquely suited to serve the mission to find the heir and presumably would be a seeker. The dark court could be an exile or seeker and would have the Primary of Sacrifice, and the secondaries of empathy and insight. As a seeker she would most likely fulfill an information role, utilizing her secondaries as often as possible and only using her primary when necessary to further her cause.

As for face claims. I'm terrible with them, have none, and as such would love any and all help I can get on that front, for the male and the female >_<

Sepokku
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Friendly Beginnings World Builder Visual Appeal Conversationalist Person of Interest Greeter Arc Warden Property Buyer Storyteller Completionist Novelist Group Theory Helmsman Concierge Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Cult Leader Hordemaster

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JackofBlades on Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:56 pm

Hello and greetings, my name is JackofBlades.

I would like to express an interest of joining this roleplay and will be competing for one of the available roles left. The specific one will be stated at the bottom of this post and will be transparent as per instruction. If you are interested in the reservation it will be contained in their also.

I look forward to working with everyone here if my character is selected and good luck to all who are competing for a role, myself included.

**************************************************************************************************************
Reserve: Seeker
Court: Winter Court
Role: Seeker, secondary role is still being developed
Face Claim: Keno Weidner
**************************************************************************************************************

JackofBlades
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Author Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carpe Diem on Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:35 am

Sorry for taking forever, been busy with the end of the holiday season. I should have my CS up within a day or two.
corvus oculum corvi non eruit
-
A crow will not pull out the eye of another crow.

Carpe Diem
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.50 INK Postby Layla on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:58 am

xxxxxHello everyone. As you can see, we've been in the process of accepting and critiquing character sheets. Many of you would have received private messages from us but do not despair if you have not. We would ask that you finish your characters in the next day or two so we might begin next week. I am in the process of writing the introductory post.

xxxxxThank you for submitting all your characters. It's unfortunate that there're limited places available as we would love to write with all of you. Regardless of whether your character is accepted, we look forward to working with you both in our roleplay and in others.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.50 INK in return for their work.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Εpιmetheus on Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:26 pm

Hello all! Sorry for not being active much in the OOC in the past week. My school semester recently begun, so I've been a little busy with all that. As Layla mentioned, we're getting closer to the start date (woooo !!) so we're hoping to see all the completed characters soon so we can begin the process of selecting the characters to join us on our Fae-ntastic journey u can actually kill me for that pun if u want. pm for my home address, my door is always unlocked. We've loved all of your characters so far!
    For the completed characters, I will soon be sending out PMs with mine & Layla's notes so that you can have the opportunity to make the necessary adjustments before the judging date.

Once we finalize the accepted characters, you're all welcome to begin discussing potential relations with characters your character may have known in the past or even potential future relations with characters your character will be meeting for the first time. (Those are always fun tbh) But we do ask that you please refrain from doing so until we've done the character selections.

I'll soon be making a post in the Lore as well that's just a note of all the courts and positions that have been submitted for far, more of a visual aid for the GMs than anything, but you're welcome to check and see how saturated one court or position is haha (a little late but, ,).

Thanks for all the work you've all put in so far; we look forward to getting on with this thing!

Εpιmetheus
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Εpιmetheus on Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:44 pm

Hey, guys, just a quick note really fast!
      I've noticed a lot of characters have this issue so I figured I'd just put out a psa instead of telling everyone individually.

N O T E
      All seeker characters have not had any interaction with the human realm before. (And if you would like for them to have had, it would have been very brief and very illegal, unless they were sent there on some kind of mission in service to their lord/lady.) So none of them should have any "human" likes or dislikes. This includes TV or media any sort, human music, or otherwise human-specific objects. There are some instances, however, where things would have a fae equivalent, but no terminology. Coffee, for example, likely has some sort of caffeinated equivalent in the fae world, but since no specific word for it has been named, I don't have a problem with you writing coffee. Things like theater and certain sports also exist, without a particular terminology, so I don't mind if you have 'plays' or 'basketball.' I know it's a bit of a grey area, so I can only advise you err on the side of caution, and if you're unsure of anything, please do not hesitate to ask. It's what we're here for! Sorry for not making this clearer !
      (As a side note, this also means seekers should not have any human occupations. If they had a specific job within their court you want to mention, that's totally fine though. Exiles are exempt from both of these because they've been living in the human world for some time.)

Also another quick note for anybody attempting to go for the Exile role: At the onset of the RP, all exiles have already been approached by the seekers and given a reason to join along. It's only the half fae that remain momentarily unaware of what's going on lol.

Εpιmetheus
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:26 pm

Really excited to see everyone's characters and to start this! Also, @Epimetheus, that pun was terrible. Kaz would have loved it.

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JackofBlades on Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:23 pm

Hmm, got to make some adjustments to character's history but... it shouldn't be too much of an issue.

To editing, AWAY!

JackofBlades
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Author Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Εpιmetheus on Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:54 pm

Hello, all ! Very excited to announce that we've decided on firm dates for the RP!
      Characters will be decided on late the 17th EST (so please try to have all characters finished/edited by then), and the first post will be up sometime the 19th. In between that time, we'd like everyone to sort out any personal relations, the seekers especially (as they'd have been already traveling together for some time) and the exiles secondary, as they'd also have been traveling together for a bit, but not terribly long. An optional relations thread will be posted, but it's entirely up to you whether you want to use it or not. I find it helpful to have a visual of what everyone thinks of everyone, but Layla & I agree it's not particularly necessary for this RP.

Thanks for sticking with us this far, and we're very excited to get on with the show!

Εpιmetheus
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:57 am

xxxxxAfter much discussion, we have reached a verdict on the characters who will be joining us on our faentastic journey. We regret that we cannot accept everyone as all of you put such great effort into your sheets and it was an absolute honour seeing them come to life. Your characters are all wonderful, but unfortunately there are only a few spots available. The following are the characters that will be accepted into Aes Sidhe.

◎ Aurora Kinski
          ◎ Cullen Lawrence
          ◎ Ryu Se-Ri
          ◎ Ryu Yeong
          ◎ Kelvin Woods
        To everyone who didn't make it through, we're so very sorry. We hope to write with you in the future.

P.S. Exiles, please have your Seeker-meeting story ready. Prior to the first post, your characters will have been approached by one or two of the Seekers and given an incentive to join the cause. For example, Amaya Kyotsuki was approached by Kazimir Stastny prior to the first post, who told her about the mission and implored her to join. He revealed that Amaya owes him a debt after he used his gift of luck to save her from execution prior to her exile.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Εpιmetheus on Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:48 am

Hey, fair folks! So, the first post is up, as I'm sure you already know (written by the lovely & stunning & perfect & supreme Layla), so feel free to start working on your posts. I realize there might be some confusion about the current state of affairs so here's the quick and dirty of where everyone is at the moment!
Most of the characters should be at the Fae party where the attack is going down. The Halflings crash the party every year and the Seekers have gotten the intel that they're likely to be there. The Exiles Orhien and Alize have already joined on with the Seekers (in person, if not Officially), so they're with them at the party as well. The Exiles were given time to make their decision, so Ruby, it's up to you if you want Yeong to have accepted already or to still be figuring it out, and he'll then Officially join at the end of the party. Amaya sucks will join the adventuring party officially after the events of the crashed festivities end.
That should be all. Let's have some fun, guys!

Εpιmetheus
Member for 8 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!