Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

April 1912

April 1912

a part of “April 1912”, a fictional universe by uniquest.

Second chances are not given to make things right, but are given to prove that we could be better even after we fall. I recreate the course of history not to ensure that Titanic completes its voyage, but to recreate the moments where we could have. {FULL}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “April 1912”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: April 1912

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:07 am

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Terraformer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:55 am

Ah, haha, well put me down wherever you still need a male then.

Edit: I've found a face claim, and I have to say I'm enjoying pulling this character together quite a bit.

I'm going to use Chris Evans

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby uniquest on Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:15 am

Immayahoka,
lol, i see you figured what was wrong. *claps* XD
about time because you were ready to flip this whole site upside down.

Sirius Baren,
got you down!
"originality is dead."

uniquest
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:19 am

You know, I saw that we only have two second class passengers, so I started to create my character for second class to try and balance things out a bit more. Is that all right?

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby uniquest on Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:54 am

Sirius Baren,
Oh, yeah. Go right ahead. I noticed that too. For some odd reason no one likes the Second Class. HAHAH, it's probably because of the way I wrote their description. It sounds like they are affiliated with the mafia.

uniquest
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theultimatetrombone on Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:22 pm

Hi- I am extremely interested in the RP, but I'm going to the movies shortly. I assume I reserve with my face claim here?
'Cause there's only one of me
And too many of you fighting over nothing
Oh, there's never enough cool for everyone
And before you know it you're selling out to be in

theultimatetrombone
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby uniquest on Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:40 pm

theultimatetrombone,
yes, and please provide me with the password to reserve which you can find in the rules on the introduction page. (:

uniquest
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theultimatetrombone on Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:54 pm

I would love to be able to reserve a second class male. I would like the FC of Paul Rudd

I did watch the 1997 movie, and I absolutely loved it. The emotions packed within the movie moved me more than I ever thought possible. I cried like a baby.

theultimatetrombone
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby uniquest on Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:08 pm

theultimatetrombone,
RESERVED!
welcome aboard. (:

ps, i cried as well when rose told jack that she will never let him go, then she lets him go. like, wtf rose v.v ..

uniquest
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby uniquest on Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:44 pm

All, I don't know about you guys, but me still excited for this to start.

For those of you who are already finished with your characters, you can start conversing with others about relations. Note that the relationship thread will be up on the 11th (maybe even the 10th). :D

But, in the meantime I need those characters complete, my lovelies.

uniquest
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:54 pm

So unbelievably excited! I once wrote a short story about two star crossed lovers for my high school English class. I'm dying to get started haha. I'm excited for the relationship thread as well. Hopefully I'll have Evan done over the next day or so.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:36 pm

Just a heads up-- I am currently in finals week and may not be able to completely finish my characters by the 10th or 11th.

Yay more second class passengers! I was worried Lawrence and Abia would be the only ones.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anonymous Miss on Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:13 pm

Yay~! I finally finished Chun-Hwa!

Sorry that it took so long. I think that I literally did more research for her character then I've done for some actual research papers... But whatever! I still need to go through and edit any mistakes, but feel free to message me if you want to go over any character relations!

Anonymous Miss
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby uniquest on Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:50 pm

SlightlyInsane,
oh, lawrence wouldn't mind being left alone with abia if you know what i mean ;) lol.

Sirius Baren & Anonymous Miss,

K & K.

All,
question, what do guess think of me adding a thread describing the rooms of each class? would it be helpful, or useless information?

uniquest
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:05 pm

Like @SlightlyInsane said, unfortunately I won't be able to complete my characters until the weekend due to being at school and working. Things are super hectic, and I feel as if I am going a bit crazy. Please be patient with me as I truly love this RP.

@uniquestI would love to see a thread in which you discuss every room actually, I think that'd be pretty sweet~

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Εpιmetheus on Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:17 pm

I'm actually all done with the text of Stas and Syllia, but due to inherent personality flaws (ahem, me being spectacularly lazy) I don't have the images for Syllia up yet lol. I'll do that tomorrow, but for now if anyone wants to look them over and message me about relations, I'd be more than happy to start talking those out! I also am having my butt kicked right now by school and finals week (@calc, why? just why???) so it would be so much easier for me if people could pitch ideas to me, but since I practice a healthy policy of avoidance anyway, I'm totes okay with just hashing them out together! (That was a long message, sorry)

I think a room description thread would be really interesting! Definitely not opposed to it, at any rate.

Εpιmetheus
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby uniquest on Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:38 am

All,
Eeesh, who would've known you guys have such busy lives? And to think here I am enjoying my summer break while it lasts. Lol, okay, okay I will postpone the character relation page until Sunday, June 12th. And, the roleplay will not officially start until Wednesday, June 15th.

Is that better? Let me know, so we can ensure that everyone is within their comfort zone.

My fear is that you all will eventually loose interest. XD

uniquest
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:31 am

All right, Evan is done! If anyone has any relationship ideas for Evan or Charlotte hit me up with a PM.

I certainly hope no one loses interest because this is very exciting.

I also think that descriptions for the rooms would be extremely helpful and our posts would be more authentic.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby uniquest on Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:54 pm

Sirius Baren,
It seems like we're doing fine, nearly all 24 characters are finished, so that's a plus.
And, I should start on the room description tomorrow. I'm working to get my characters finished.

(;

uniquest
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby uniquest on Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:54 pm

All,

tell me how your finals went guys. i wanna know :o

uniquest
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!