Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hi, I'm AquaCrystal2756!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hi, I'm AquaCrystal2756!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AquaCrystal2756 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:00 am

Heya!

I'm AquaCrystal2756, as you most probably know. I'm new, of course! So let's see...what can I say about myself? Okay, I like the colours pink, blue and purple. My birthday is on the 27th of February. I live in Malaysia. My favourite anime shows are Pokemon, Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch and Ouran High School Host Club. My favourite games are Harvest Moon DS Cute, Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life, Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands, Pokemon White, Rune Factory 3: A Fantasy Harvest Moon, Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon and Digimon Rumble Arena 2. My e-mail is crystal_2756@hotmail.com. I hope I get tons of friends here! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AquaCrystal2756
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Hi, I'm AquaCrystal2756!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortexiphanGirl on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:40 am

Welcome to the site AquaCrystal!

I would have to agree. Blue and Purple are AWESOME colors. (I plead the fifth on Pink!) I'm sure you will cultivate many friends here at RPG. We have many different people from all walks of life!

Let us know if you need any help navigating the site and jumping right into role plays! This site is full of helpful and friendly people :]

Best wishes and jellyfishes,
Lilaiy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CortexiphanGirl
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack_Risin on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:02 pm

Oh my god! Rune factory fan! WOOHOOO! Welcome! I can't wait to join your roleplay..even though I am trying to keep mine alive...gah...Too much of a fanboy of harvest moon to resist DX...
Dude where is my respect?Where is my love?Where is my treasure?I don't get enough respect around here...OOOH A PENNY.

Jack_Risin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AquaCrystal2756 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:04 am

Thanks! And yeah, I'm a Harvest Moon fan! I like the games so much, I wish I can have them all! :D But I don't have all of the devices and I can't download some of them...:(

AquaCrystal2756
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:53 am

Hey there! Thought I would pop in and say welcome to the site and that I hope you are finding it to be everything you expected! If you still have questions about anything, feel free to ask just about anyone. We have a very friendly community and some of us just can't help but to be awesome and provide any assistance you need.
(16:12:43) Prose says: Izzy does anything she can get her hands on.
(16:12:54) Namaru says: My god Xorn and Prose you guys totally did a bunch of crazy things, I'm sure
(16:12:54) Prose says: Coke, meth, heroine, crack, pot.
(16:13:06) Prose says: Oh that was really bad timing.

Prose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:07 pm

Hurr durr, Krookodile > Zekrom. 8)

Hi there, Aqua! You'll find that there's a small but growing niche of Pokemaniacs around these parts. Aside from me, there's Salt and BBClock, with the occasional guest appearance by Leopardspotz. Most people don't appreciate it when we get to talking, but we persevere anyway because it's fun.

A word of warning, though: Though you may prefer to RP by e-mail, we want you to show us what you can do by playing out your awesome stories on this site instead, both so we can help you grow and improve and because it just looks shady if you try to lure people off-site for your RPs. One more point of confusion: Interest Checks are for RPs that haven't been officially created yet, whereas Players Wanted is for RPs that have been created but still need people (be sure that they don't turn into an OOC discussion thread if they get off the ground, though!).

[/twocents]

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Proxidog on Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:31 pm

Hey! I'm new too ^-^

and I love the color pink...and pokemon

and OHSHC! woot~
Salarian used Genophage ... ... It's Massively Effective!

Proxidog
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!