Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Avatar: The last airbender (IC/Still accepting.)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Avatar: The last airbender (IC/Still accepting.)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jlo12 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:52 pm

Rei made a shield out of ice and sighed out of relief. She didn't want to have rock shards stuck in her skin. Rei turned the ice in front of her back into water and moved it towards the earth bender and aimed to freeze her arm in ice. Rei was definately not ready for fighting someone.
Please visit my site,
Vampire Knight RPG

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jlo12
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawaiiwolven on Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:01 pm

Reishu heard and saw a lot of commotion in the air in the direction she was headed. She quickened her pace and kept going hoping to see what was going on before it was over. When she could see and hear the situation clearly she stayed back hoping not to be seen...yet. She was most intersted in the captive Earth bender right now partly because there was chance she knew of her father and partly because she wanted to help her escape...that would be the right thing to do wouldn't it? Reishu watched and started to feel bad for the girl who appeared to be possibly outmatched. Everything was telling her to help but she wasn't sure if she should or not. Maybe I should help her? Only if she really really needs it though... maybe I'll wait a little longer she thought ready to jump in if need be.
For a pessimist I'm pretty optimistic

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kawaiiwolven
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:38 pm

"Hey I knew there was something I liked about you Baldy" Ikea said smiling as she walked over to the earth bender girl "Tell us your name maybe we can help you, The fire nation killed my people and left the Air temples as a shadow of the past. Trust me I don't like them any more than you do."She spoke in a serious tone.

"Stay and chat a while guys" She said to the Air bender boy and the water tribe kids.
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:48 pm

Kay simply glared at the girl. It wasn't really her fault. After nearly 10 years of being held captive by the Fire Nation, there were rules and lessons that had been drilled into her head that she had no choice but to follow. As a result she said nothing.

Aang scratched his head. "This might take awhile."

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:28 am

Ikea freed the girl from her air prison but gripped her wrist gently "We are not your enemies, we are just trying to help you but we can't do that if you fight us off" Ikea explained softly "And if you're from an earth bending tribe why don't you guys fight back?" she asked "The fire nation may seem strong but Their defense is weakening if your people fought back now you might have a chance at winning back your freedom, and i think we can help"

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:30 am

"Our prison is made of solid metal. Even now I have guards looking for me. If I am caught bending, they will force me into a metal cell for the rest of my life," Kay said, snatching her arm away. "Plus, I don't need help from an...Air bender," she said.

Aang walked up. "We can still help."

"HELP! She nearly killed us with a boulder!" Sokka said.

Kay glared at him. "And I can do it again," she growled.

Sokka hid behind Aang.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:35 am

Rui made a face, "You know Ikea you could have let me fight a little." Rui sighed, "Well we caught an earth bender and made a couple of new friends." Rui looked at Aang, "Nice to meet you I'm Rui."

chrysalia
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:43 am

Ignore this post it was a mistake.

chrysalia
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:45 am

"Do it I dare you" Ikea said lighting a fire ball in her hand "Look I know you're Mad at us, and I understand that, I do really but trying to kill us isn't going to solve anything, so we can do this the easy way or the hard way, take your pick" she said in monotone.

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:47 am

Sho had heard a commotion on the other side of the river, He ran to the bridge and crossed when he crossed he ran through the forest until he got to an open area,when he saw some people. Sho decided he would watch to see what was going on exactly.

(I'm guessing I'm supposed to do the Zuko who wants to reclaim his honer right?)

Zuko sat in his room staring up at the ceiling. He slowly got out of his bed and walked to the door, he opens it and walks down the hall to the deck, he sees one of the soldiers who says to him "Sir we know where the avatar is,but he is in the fire nation." Zuko looks at the soldier and says " Well, then keep going until we get there." The soldier stare and says " Sir, but.." Zuko cuts him off by yelling " It doesn't matter! If I have the avatar this will all be over." The Soldier nods and heads to the captain of the ship to tell him to keep going. Zuko then hears footsteps behind him and he turns around quickly and says "Uncle, why are you sneaking up on me?" Iroh smiles at Zuko and says to him " Prince Zuko, heading back to the fire nation might not be a good idea just yet, I know my brother and he isn't the type to make exceptions in his rules" Zuko nods to his Uncle and says " Uncle, I have to do this, I must at least try." Iroh nods to Zuko and the Ship heads into the fire nation.
What is a "free" gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
He who laughs last thinks slowest!
[b]NEW RP BY ME!! JOIN b]
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/of-gods-and-men/l

chris45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:16 am

"Hey Look who's coming to join the party, its the idiot Prince, Avatar what is your name?" Ikea asked smiling

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:35 am

Zuko's ship hits land and He,Iroh and some of his crew members get off the ship. Zuko heads toward a small bunch that had gathered and he then sees the Avatar and says " So, you thought you could get away from me Avatar,but it doesn't matter how far you run, I will follow you as long as it means I can redeem my honor." Iroh then steps in and says "Also the more Zuko follows you the more places I get to get tea from." Zuko stares at his Uncle and says " Ok Avatar, you can either come along quietly or I can beat you and then take you." Zuko then makes fire daggers in his hand and takes his stance.

Sho watches as Zuko and his crew walk up to the group, Sho laughs at Iroh's statement about tea and then sits down on the ground and says "Ugh, why is the Avatar this important, who cares if he takes down the fire lord, that guy is a jerk anyway." Sho then puts his hand over his mouth and says to himself "Did they hear me?" Iroh responds to him by saying " yes, we heard you." Sho then says " Oh, well I stand by it. its the truth."

chris45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:57 am

Ikea looked at Zuko for a second before getting an idea praying Aang would play along "Which of us is the real avatar Prince Zuko, there's more than one air bender among you right now" she said Holding a ball of air in her hands and smiling "I also can bend more then one element"

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:11 am

Zuko laughs at the girl and laughs and says "it doesn't matter, now that you told me your an air bender I'll just take you both, an my problem will be solved." Zuko's crew then surrounds the group. each of them take a stance and ready to battle the Avatar and the group with him.

Sho then gets up and walk over to Iroh and says "Why don't you help Zuko?" Iroh turns to Sho and says "because Prince Zuko, must find his own way, he walks the thin line between good and evil, by letting him make his own mistakes and giving him gentle guidance I hope he will make the good choice." Sho smiles at Iroh and then Iroh says " Why do you seem to not care about battling for your nation?" Sho laughs and says " I could ask you the same thing, sir." Iroh lets out a big laugh and then faces toward the group that is now surrounded.He says to Sho " you are quite the interesting person." Sho smiles and says "Well I think I shall watch what happens with you." Sho then sits on the ground next to Iroh and just watches.

chris45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:18 am

Azula nearly exploded with the sights she now saw; Mai was a statue beside her, Ty Lee placing a hand on the girl's shoulder and whispering,

"Isn't that the banned Prince Zuko?" She glances between the two girls, yet, Azula was the one to answer.

"Yes, it is the banned Prince Zuko. How can he be back here, in the Fire Nation?" She spits on every word, a strong fiery rage building up inside her. She places a hand on the tree, a few singes burning with wisps of smoke as she did.

"Come on, girls. Let's go grant Little Zu-Zu a visit..." With a wicked smile, she marches on to where the outline of her older brother stood, at least ten other men with him, surrounding...

Azula stops dead in her tracks, the two girls behind her nearly ramming into her. She points a trembling finger at the two people in the center of the group, speaking very smoothly behind her,

"Who does that look like to you?" She masks her astonishment with a minute grin, Mai and Ty Lee focusing their eyes on the group before them. Mai, blinking a little, says in her cool, impassive voice,

"The Avatar..." Her voice breaks a little as she says this, but she doesn't meet Azula's glare as she stares at the outline of Zuko. Azula's glare turns into a mocking stare, but she doesn't press Mai now; the Avatar and his pet were down there, and she couldn't let Little Zu-Zu return to her beloved nation. He had betrayed their father, and their nation itself. She forces a wider grin and, with an over-the-shoulder glance, continues to march down the hill to meet up with Zu-Zu-kun.

~
"Oh, Prince Zuko! How... strange to see you again..." Azula gestures as if requesting a hug, but stands feet from Zuko and Iroh, a young girl at his side. Motioning to the girl, she teases, "This a new girlfriend of yours? How pleasant? Where did you find her?" She lets out a simple laugh, yet no one laughs along with her. Mai shifts around uncomfortably, averting Zuko's gaze as Ty Lee smiles and waves to him.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:15 pm

"Huh Looks like we're out numbered" Ikea said sarcastically "Whatever will we do?" She asked the group ' on one hand we could kick their asses or on the other we could infiltrate the fire nation' Sher thought fro a monent before sending the ball of air she had in her hands towards one of Zukos Soldiers.

"Just because I am smaller and younger than you doesn't mean I can't kick your ass Pretty boy."

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:40 pm

Zuko looked back at Azula and says " I have no time for your games Azula so just leave." Zuko and his men get in close to the group and then they use fire fists, shooting out balls of fire at the group. Zuko then says "lets see you get out of this, Avatar"

Iroh stands and watches as Zuko and the crew try and battle the group, he turns to Azula and says "So, Azula why are you here,shouldn't you be off doing something." Sho then says under his breath "Yea, be crazy." Sho then looks around wondering if she heard him, he had a habit of making his insults a little to loud. Iroh coughs trying not to laugh, it was easy to tell he thought Azula was crazy as well.

chris45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:18 pm

"Hey now we have both the spoiled fire nation siblings here, this should be a party" Ikea said grinning as she sent a fire kick at Zuko "Pay attention to your opponent and maybe you wouldn't be so easy to beat" She hissed using te smoke from her kick to charge at him.

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:36 pm

Arista hid behind the old oaktree watching the battle, her jaw tightened when she was able to recognize the Zuko and his ship docked near the river. This wasn't good, Arista could feel it. She tightened her grip, and touched the old metal sword. She didn't move, and still stayed still waiting for something to happen. There were a few others gathering around as well. One of them Arista could tell was a water bending, the other.. Arista's eyes widened; it the Avatar.

- -

(I'll post Katara later, i have yet to think of ideas...)
♥ "The scars of your love, remind me of us. They keep me thinking, we almost had it all.
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless. I can't help feeling..."♥

xxLilly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:43 pm

Azula frowns, hands resting on her hips with a puckered, angry expression on her pale face.

"Is that how you should treat someone whom you haven't seen in such a long time? And your own sister?" She laughs again, still her two companions quiet. With a glare to Mai, she snaps,

"And, goodness, you haven't spared a word for Mai! What a heartless brute you are!" She smiles vilely, holding out her hand as if to receive something, her eyes cool and steady, testing him. Mai's cheeks tint crimson, grasping her forearm with her long-fingered hand. Ty Lee says nothing, although Azula can sense her light anger towards her.

Suddenly, a loud, rather obnoxious voice penetrates Azula's speech:

"Hey, now we have both the spoiled Fire Nation siblings here; this should be a party!" Azula sets her jaw, raising her brows. She turns her gaze to glare at the girl across the field, noticing her Firebending.

"Ah, a novice Firebender...How.. cute.." She continues her teasing smile, extending her arms wide apart, readying for a showy attack. "Why don't I show you how Firebending really should go." Drawing a deep breath, she feels a caressing heat slither to her finger tips, and, suddenly, lightning explodes from her hands, tinting the forest around them white-blue. Forcing her right arm forward, she harmlessly directs a bolt at a boy dressed in blue behind the Avatar, nearly taking out the whole left side of his face.

"See, now, let me see you do that..." She chortles, turning back to face Zuko. "Yes, and while we're at it, why don't you try the same? I'm up for a good laugh." She leans back with more chuckles, her black hair tumbling down her back like satin ribbons. Finally, Mai mumbles a quiet response,

"Can't we just go?" Although she didn't really intend anyone to hear, Azula did. She turned to Mai with a blistering glower.

"You can wait... Unless you want to head back into the court yard youself and explain where we've gone..." Mai meets Azula's glare steadily, almost equally her hatred. Finally, she throws her gaze to the earth, folding her arms across her chest. Ty Lee blinks, placing a comforting hand on Mai's shoulder. She whispers something Azula can't hear, but she ignores their murmurs as she redirects her attention to Zuko and the Avatar.

"So, you finally found him, huh? What a shame, I thought you'd die wandering the four nations looking for a man that doesn't exist." She slaps a hand on his shoulder, her evil smirk pulled taut as she giggles quietly.

((When do you want me to bring Suki-san in?)

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!