Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Avatar: The last airbender (IC/Still accepting.)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Avatar: The last airbender (IC/Still accepting.)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CT-Blaze on Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:44 pm

A soldier of Zukos steps forward and stops Ikea from attacking Zuko, by stepping in front of her and throws a kick out to send her off. The soldier pulls off his mask to reveal himself. "If anyone is going to defeat Zuko with Fire bending, it'll be me!" Juriah yelled out as he pulled off the rest of his armor. Stowing away as one of Zukos guards was a perfect way to get to the Avatar, considering the way Zuko was going on about reclaiming honour. He grins lightly, and turns to Zuko. "Sorry, Prince, but I got my own reasons for being here." He said, turning back to the girl Ikea, and assumes a stance. "I hope you dont mind if I fight you instead of him. I need a warm up." Juriah said, throwing out a fireball from his fist.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CT-Blaze
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:59 pm

Zuko laughed at Azula and says " You haven't left yet Azula, this has nothing to do with you so I suggest you just go." Zuko then looked at the person who was impersonating his soldier and says "Who are you and what do you think your doing." Iroh yells to Zuko " Prince Zuko! let's save this battle for another day, things are to hectic here if we stay no one knows what could happen." Sho then says to Iroh " Hey cause did you just see that guy come out of no where and take off the fire nation uniform, was just crazy." Iroh stars at Sho and says to him " So are you just here to make jokes?" Sho says " Hey, someone has to be the comical relief." Zuko yells to the both of them " Can you two be quiet trying to think here!" Zuko focuses on the group, now ignoring Azula entirely, he says " Ok, I've had about enough, I'll just take you all down." Zuko shoots streams of fire at the group.

(Btw, there are way to many things going on at one time..)
What is a "free" gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
He who laughs last thinks slowest!
[b]NEW RP BY ME!! JOIN b]
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/of-gods-and-men/l

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chris45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:09 pm

Azula frowns, her smile turning crooked. She holds up her arms, dispersing the fire orbs that begin sailing through the air.

"Dum-Dum, what do you think you're doing?" She shouts, beginning to get angry. Not only was he trying to harm her, he was ruining her fun. She rushes forward, grabbing Zuko by the arms and pinning them behind him.

"Listen... If you truly want to come back, bringing Father a dead boy with a horrible tattoo isn't going to convince him..." She knew he more than likely wouldn't listen to her, mudering his only chance to return from his exile. She smiled as they met eyes, pushing him farther back. She suddenly throws his arm up, shoving him away from her.

"Come on, Mai, Ty Lee. Let Zu-Zu-kun lose his own battles." With a light snigger, Azula heads back through the dark forest without the two.

Mai blinks, glancing to Ty Lee, then Azula's retreating form. She then turns her gaze back to Zuko, studying him for a few seconds. Although her face is overtaken by pink, she speaks coolly,

"Good bye, Prince..." With that, she whips around and tails Azula, Ty Lee, smiling a little bit and waving to Zuko, nodding to Iroh and winking to Sho.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:20 pm

Ikea Grinned at Azula as she studied the movements to how She bent the lightening "Old proverb Prissy princess, Never give up it only makes you weak" she said using her glider to get near Azula.

"I know you guys thrive on anger but maybe you should-" she hung upside down on her glider and picked up a huge ball of water "Chill out" she said dropping it oin the hot head princess of the fire nation and freezing it up to the girls neck.

"besides how are you two sure he is the avatar, their are after all two air benders here" She said to Azula as one of Zukos soldiers attacked her "Hey buddy you wanna get your butt handed to you by a 113 year old air bending girl? be my guest." she said jumping up into one of the many trees the forest had to offer.
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:31 pm

Iroh watches as Azula and her gang leaves he then walks up to Zuko and says "Prince Zuko, we should go, there will be another time to battle. right now you must cool your head, the first to lose their temper is the first to lose control of the battle." Zuko yells to Iroh " I'm going to defeat the Avatar here and now." Sho stands up, looking as Azula's gang leaves and is a little flustered by the wink he just got. He then turns to Zuko and says " Ok, look I just met you and the rest of these guys and I can already tell who has won this battle and it isn't you. by getting angry and shooting off fire randomly, you increase the chances of you missing your target, fire bending is the same as any other bending, it requires control. which is something you aren't showing." Zuko stares at Sho and yells "Who are you!" Sho looks and says " Me? oh I'm nobody just the sixteen year old fire bender who is close to being a master giving you advice." Iroh laughs and then puts his hand on Zuko's shoulder and says "He is right, we should go." Zuko nods and then Zuko's men all line up and head to the ship. Zuko turns toward the Avatar's group and says " This isn't over Avatar, we will meet again." Sho shakes his head and then Iroh turns to SHo and says " It was nice to meet you. I hope we meet again." Sho smiles and says " What are you talking about, I'm just planning to sneak on your ship, I got nothing better to do, plus training with the dragon of the west, would be quite nice." Iroh laughs and then motions for Sho to follow. Sho looks back at the group and smiles. He then gets on the ship. The ship then sets off on the water.

chris45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CT-Blaze on Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:27 pm

Juriah stayed behind. He was where he wanted to be. As te gil flew into the trees, Juriah smiled. "Trees? Are you kidding me?" He said, as he made a head stand, and spun his feet around, making a whipping fire shooting around him and into every tree around him. As soon as he singed away all the leaves, he flipped back over to his feet, and resumed his previous stance. He turned around to see if Zukos boat was out of view, and it was. He stood up straight and smiled. "Sorry about that. I just wanted to mae sure my "alliegence" to the fire nation isnt different from the typical fire benders." He said. His gaze then went to Aang. "So....youre the avatar? Nice to meet you." He said, waving at Aang.

(Yeah.....Juriah has a couple screws loose if you didnt notice by now.)

CT-Blaze
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:12 pm

(A couple?)

"You sir are a moron" she said hitting Juriah upside the back of the head "You interfered with our battle and let the fire nation siblings get away we could have held them for ransom or I could have gotten taken and infiltrated the fire nation myself!" she yelled spitting fire at the boy.

"This is why I wanted to travel alone, No offense Rui, But I have been alone for100 years only to find out the avatar is an air bender, and a child no older than me" her body had become engulfed in flames "I mean no offense Young avatar I am just frustrated right now"

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:17 pm

Sokka was poking Kay with his boomerrang. The girl looked highly irritated. "What do we do with her?" he asked.

Kay tapped her foot on the ground and sent a small piece of rock colliding with Sokka's head.

"Ahh!" Sokka fell back, rubbing his sore forehead. "Ow!" There was a mark. "That hurt!"

Kay snorted. "Good."

Aang rubbed the back of his head, nervously.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:33 pm

Looking down the stream from his camp site, Rethyn sat by the stream with a blank expression on his face. He hadn't been able to sleep well for the past couple of nights for he grew paranoid by the new environment around him. He had lived in the Northern Water Tribe for all of his life. The changes he had experienced from leaving were taking a toll on him; he wasn't use to the not so chilly lands or the food from the lands. The only thing he had really eaten was the fish in the new environment, and even the fish seemed to look different by their texture.

Sighing lightly, Rethyn concentrated upon the stream water as he used his water bending to control the water to flow around his hand. As he did so he looked to the tall mountains to too far off in the distance. In several days he’d be on his way to the Earth Kingdom were he hoped to find work for some time.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:51 pm

Ikea cooled down and laughed "Its sokka right?" She asked the water tribe boy as she picked up some water and held it to his head "If yuo don't mind my asking why are you guys in the Fire nation anyways? Looking for a fire bending teacher for-" she realized she had never learned the air bending boys name.

"its getting late how about you guys camp with us tonight, as payback for scaring you earlier." she smiled "And we can do some introductions on the way there"

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:02 pm

Sokka smiled brightly. "Yay! Can we Aang?!"

Aang looked at the sky. "I guess. But we gotta get going soon." He looked at Kay. "Are you going to behave?"

Kay simply quirked an eyebrow and remained silent.

"Don't let her loose, Aang," Sokka warned. "She might attack us again." He cringed at her smirk.

Kay yawned boredly, picking lint from her outfit. She picked up a large rock with her foot and bounced it around, yawning once more.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:08 pm

"Okay then I guess i'll start off introductions, My name is Ikea I am from the southern Air tribe, I am 13 years old and And currently training to master water bending." she said smiling "Also if you're confused on how I can learn more than just air bending I am a descendant of Avatar Kyoshi she was my great great great grandmother."

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:13 pm

"I'm Aang, from the Northern Air Tribe. I'm...well, it's kinda hard to remember, but I think I'm around your age. I'm trying to master Fire Bending at the moment," Aang said bashfully.

Sokka grinned. "I'm Sokka!" he said simply.

Again Kay remained silent and Sokka made the mistake of poking her with his boomerrang once more.

She stopped on his foot, causing him to yelp.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:23 pm

Watching the sun go down slowly once more, Rethyn slowly in almost a sill fashion inched towards his camp fire. Some giant animal the previous night flew down behind him and licked him in the ear. With a little shiver he thought of what else he'd have to deal with outside the Northern Water Tribe. Though, with a hint of relief inside him he then mumbled out loud.

" At least it couldn't get much worse..."

As Rethyn slowly placed his hand down, he jumped a little as he took notice of his missing fire wood. Darting his eyes around from a distance he spotted two strange creatures carrying off with his fire wood into the water. With an almost overly angry look to his face, Rethyn watched as they used his fire wood to make some sort of strange dam.

"I stand corrected...?" He then said as he looked around comically.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:43 pm

(I'm still in the RP my brother just wouldn't get off the computer)

"I'm Rui," Rui said out of nowhere finally speaking, "I'm teaching Ikea water bending." "Oh here is my weapon that I use," Rui said showing her weapon then looked blankly at it, "Um Ikea what's it called again?"

chrysalia
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:46 pm

"Ah so you're the boy the monks say ran away, Way to go Aang" she grinned giving him a thumbs up "And Sokka not to be the bearer or bad news but you have a spider thing on your neck" she said pointing at it "And I assume this girl with you is Sokka's sister or something" she then walked over to the earth bender girl "Why do you hold a grudge on us we're on your side"

"Rui its called a shinai or if you prefer a bamboo sword." she said turning back to the earth bending girl.

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CT-Blaze on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:55 pm

"Aang, did you just say youre working on Fire bending? I could teach you if youd let me?" Juriah jumped at the chance. He turned his head to Ikea. "I interfered because getting in between those two is never pretty. Have you ever seen them fight? Not something I wanna see again." He said to her, sticking his tongue out. "By the way, Im Juriah." He said nicely.

(yes, only a couple....hundred)

CT-Blaze
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:59 pm

"Huh interfered was there a fight I didn't notice one," Rui said, "I probably fell asleep I like naps and daydreaming." Rui yawned, "Now I'm getting tired just talking about sleep." "Thanks for telling me the name of my weapon Ikea," Rui said remembering to be polite.

chrysalia
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:12 pm

Sitting in the darkness Rethyn dis not want to go gather more fire wood. Instead, he would just stay next to his burnt out camp fire and sigh to himself as he tried to get some rest. Looking up rather slowly, Rethyn took note of exactly how high up the smoke had gone up from his camp fire.

"At least I won't get ambushed from bandits..." Rethyn said with a sigh as he laid back upon the ground belly up.

"Though, I got a feeling that these next few days are going to be of another nature..." he thought to himself as he closed his eyes to daze off.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:13 pm

"interesting name, but I still don't trust you, you are dressed in the fire nations clothing, the same people who killed my tribe, my mother, my father and my little sister." she responded "And I really don't care if I get in a fight between the two fire nation siblings they attacked us and you let them get away!" she yelled jumping up into the trees again "I'll see you guys back at camp." she yelled down before diaappearing in a ball of air.

Kaida
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!