Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

a part of “Avatar: A War Between Nations”, a fictional universe by Salroka.

We all know about the War and how it ended, but did the world simply wait for the Avatar's return all this time? Or, was there another opposing force long ago that had been swept under the sands of time?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Avatar: A War Between Nations”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Avatar: A War Between Nations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Salroka on Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:57 pm

@ShadeYuka: Excellent character! :)

As to everyone else, I have to get to bed for now, I'll add anyone who joins tomorrow when I get up, night!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Salroka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gryazi on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:00 pm

Sweet dreams C:
There are three kinds of people, those who can count and those who can't.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gryazi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OldSkoolGirl on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:01 pm

Night and yeah imma hit the sack too. By the way Ryska is as tall as Lin Jin :-)

OldSkoolGirl
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadeYuka on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:02 pm

Good night, sweet dreams and such.

*Wanders off to read other characters*

ShadeYuka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:04 pm

How do you get the doll thingy to work???
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:06 pm

=D Hi Salroka. I was thinking of making a character, but I had a question thought before I make one. I sent you a PM about the question. ^^
Image ~La de da ~ <3 Image

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:10 pm

How do you get the doll thingy to work???

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadeYuka on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:10 pm

TwiliXDragon wrote:How do you get the doll thingy to work???

Find the character you want on the bottom and turn the + to - then click through the options after said characters name and it should give you styles of hair, clothing, ect.

ShadeYuka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:12 pm

Yeah, but how did you get it into your profile?

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadeYuka on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:13 pm

Ah, print screen then go to paint and paste it, cut your character out then open a new paint, save your character, then upload it with either Image shack or photo bucket.

ShadeYuka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:27 pm

Salroka wrote:
Mr. Baneling Squishy wrote:
Salroka wrote:@Aixulram: Alright, there are just a few things you need to alter. As I said before, most don't fully realize their bending abilities until adolescence, and your character is only twelve years old. All I would say, is that you need to make her older, like either seventeen or eighteen.

Eep, that contradicts everything, you know that right. At least half the pre teens and kids had bending. Just to point that out. And wasn't Aang and the other air bender friends like 11? Just to point that out....

He was thirteen when he encased himself in that ice burg. Hm.. I guess he'd have to discover his bending to get so good at airbending. Either way, the age was still an issue with her character.

Still, how old was Toph? 12? Look how good she was. She was a master!

Anyways, my Charrie has to be a certain age, it's back story related. If you want more details, I can PM you....
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:28 pm

Dang it! I want use Mai...but she doesn't have much to go with. Crap!! :( Guess I'll use Katara...

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:44 pm

*Comes back from grocery store. Spits out energy drink all over everyone.*

PFFFFUUTBBTTTT! When did you all get here?!?!

*Hastily gets to work on his character.*
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:55 pm

Hey, I got a question. Since the war started and Sozin's Comet came and went, wouldn't all the remaining Air Nomads be stragglers/refugees with the Temples purged?

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadeYuka on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:58 pm

almostinsane wrote:Hey, I got a question. Since the war started and Sozin's Comet came and went, wouldn't all the remaining Air Nomads be stragglers/refugees with the Temples purged?

I would like to assume so.

ShadeYuka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:07 pm

yay a place to add my avatar character finally! sending him in now.!! hope you like it.

Corvan
Member for 17 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:03 am

Ok, I just went ahead and submitted a character >.> (>=D 'The Sand Devil'), and I'm going to see if it's okay with you what I made her ability be. But technically, sand is just tiny crushed and broken down rocks so it would be earthbending.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:29 am

Submitted my character. I do hope everything is okay! And do let me know if my links don't work.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:24 am

Interesting. Any hints on the plot for us? I always like to know a bit of what Im getting myself into. I know the universe but I would like some story plot, like whats happening?

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Salroka on Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:49 am

@Imperial Waltz: It is the start of the war between nations, with Sozin's Comet giving the Firebenders power to wipe out the Air Nomads almost entirely. As their forces mobilize to eradicate the straggling Airbenders they missed, factions are coming together to try and stop Sozin's war before it truly begins.

@Shinku: Some Earthbenders are allowed to bend the sand, this is true, so your character's fighting style is appropriate. However, your character's overall profile isn't really. I would normally accept a somewhat adapted profile of an already existing character, but there are too many similarities between Miku and Gaara of the Sand. Also, Avatar's cultural background is mostly based in China, they don't have kanji.
If you could simply change some parts of your character's profile, you can still have her Sandbend, just change up her story a bit.

Salroka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!