Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Beginning of the End

Beginning of the End

a part of “Beginning of the End”, a fictional universe by DreamlessDesire.

A prince, discarded since youth is accused of being this world's destroyer. Though his sworn brother made shortly after is the true destroyer though none realize it. Accompanied by the original general, the three must journey throughout the two kingdoms.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beginning of the End”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Beginning of the End

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:28 am

Well it's 9am here.... And i am just now deciding, it might be best to catch some rest..

Afternoon Tabby!! ^.^. See you later

♪♫Whether if-its for the light, or if-its for the dark. Here I stand, my head held high. ♫♪

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:42 am

No worries! Night/Morning Dreamless! lol

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:04 pm

Alright, I had my little nap.. If you noticed I did go ahead and move the group. My post's with the voice is always so small..... How sad..

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:21 pm

It's not sad at all, Dreamy! The voice doesn't have anything to work with, it's just leading the story along. So there's nothing wrong with short posts. And three long paragraphs aren't even long. o.o

I can't wait till Timmay comes back!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:05 pm

As per request of DreamlessDesire, here are a few banners. Well two. I stuck to the sort of...elegant look. If you don't like them, I shall make more!

Code: Select all
[img]http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z448/MarcioStyx/BeginningoftheEnd1.png[/img]

Code: Select all
[img]http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z448/MarcioStyx/BeginningoftheEnd2.png[/img]

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:59 pm

ugh... sorry guys. I meant to be back on Sunday... I've had a difficult couple of days. I'll post tonight or in the morning. Sorry again.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:41 pm

Haha! Tabby's stalker senses were off!

Hey Timmy ^.^, we were worried about you you know. Go rest, it is never fun to come back after difficult days. Glad you are back.

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:26 am

Nyah! Timmay! *glomps you and cries of joy* I'm so glad you're okay. You are okay aren't you? ._.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:36 pm

*double glomps* DOG PILE ON TIMMAY

I missed you. I missed you so much. SO. much. Now, ssssh, go back to sleep.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:55 am

Hey Timmy, you are alright over there right?

Then again you haven't logged on since that last message x.x

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:45 pm

sorry again.. maybe you should replace me

reality sucks too much right now for me to ignore it

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:16 pm

Replace you? That would be hard and not preferred, always wanted to work with you x.x...

Sorry that things are happening.. x.x.... Would ask what was going on.... Though you might not want to tell us ^^'

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:16 pm

:( I don't wanna replace you Tims. I understand how much of a bitch life can be. I would wait until forever! I don't care at all!

I hope everything works out for you. Sincerely, I wish you good luck with whatever.

Please be okays D:

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:19 pm

Hmm... -Pokes Specy- Want to wait for Timmy? ^.^

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:33 pm

What? Is that even a question? Of course I wanna wait for Timmy! ^^

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:35 pm

Then it's settled Timmy! We all want to wait for you! ^.^, take as long as you need. We shall wait patiently for your return! -Tackle hugs-

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:41 pm

Hey, don't injure my stalkee. >.<

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:58 pm

well... thanks guys. I'll try and post tonight, after I come back home. My little niece's B-day party is today, so maybe it'll help me get over.. everything

Anyways, talk to you all later

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:09 pm

:( It may not be any help but I know how you feel. Everyone goes through really tough times. Mine was almost every week, but that was before I joined this site. Luckily, things have gotten better. So if I can live with my many -illness- (trust me, they are bad, even life threatening), then i'm sure everything would work out Timmay. I'm not trying to be offense or saying how can you be worse than me? i'm just saying, no matter how bad anything is...things can only get better!

Don't worry about trying to post if you don't feel like it! Just take your time!

Good luck!

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:07 pm

Thanks Tabbs. I'm not having health probs. Personal life probs. Had to get over it. My girlfriend left me for a fukkn 27 y/o. hes got a nice car, nice house, been to college... and he promised her all that cuz he knew I didnt have it... so yeah. That's been my problem

Anyways, sorry about lastnight. But I'll be reading up on everything today(got a lot to read it looks like), and will be posting.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!