Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Beginning of the End

Beginning of the End

a part of “Beginning of the End”, a fictional universe by DreamlessDesire.

A prince, discarded since youth is accused of being this world's destroyer. Though his sworn brother made shortly after is the true destroyer though none realize it. Accompanied by the original general, the three must journey throughout the two kingdoms.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beginning of the End”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Beginning of the End

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:07 pm

This is the OOC topic for the roleplay "Beginning of the End"

Short Intro quote.
" A boy stood alone amidst the darkness, pools of blood filling the darkness of his past. Friends and foes alike, fallen to the edge of 'blade. Left alone the abandoned cries, power within him unrealized only by himself. Loved and hated, blood seeped since long ago. Upon the boy's final realization, coems death to all. One last breathtaking shout, 'I can't take anymore' "
Last edited by DreamlessDesire on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

♪♫Whether if-its for the light, or if-its for the dark. Here I stand, my head held high. ♫♪

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Beginning of the End

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:13 pm

Destroyer Prince please! Please!

Edit: Well the one thought to be. ^.^

I can reserve him right? I would do his sheet now but it's late/early and I need to get some sleep soon. (3am)
Last edited by Black on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:17 pm

This is too good. May I please reserve The embodied god 'the true destroyer'?

*Edit*

Yeah, I can't do the sheet immediately. I have to go to bed soon, but I'll make it right after school tomorrow.
Last edited by Spectrum on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:19 pm

The false destroyer? I hope your going back to read everything so you understand...

And before I place any reservations I will be checking your past RPs to check the following three things.
1: You didn't just join and quit.
2: You followed the rules, and followed the correct flow.
3: To see if you can hold at least understandable grammar.

Edit: Ahh! They are coming quickly o.o'.. Hey Spectrum, I see you around a lot.. xD

Also, go ahead and think of it as reserved until I am finished reviewing. ^.^

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:24 pm

xD Dreamless, I'm like everywhere. You don't even know, dude. lol *no life = bazillions of RPs*

Oh, though, don't worry. That doesn't mean I won't respond or be too busy for this!
Last edited by Spectrum on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:24 pm

1,2,3 *thumbs up* Though some of my RPs have died. :( But all of my characters on my profile are active, apart from 2 so yeah. I did an RP with Spectrum before so he could probably vouch for me. And i'll vouch for him~

(Please say I got your gender right)

And, I will read it over again and again until I come up with something acceptable. I promise. It may be a better idea for me to read it in the morning, my brain is slowly dying.

If I do something wrong then do tell me. I don't mind at all. It's your RP and I wish to play the part correctly.

Won't you be joining GM? (I'm sorry if you are and i'm too tired to read the character you were gonna do)

Edit: Um...I suggest you stay away from Children of Heaven and Hell. Yes, it's my best work on there. But...it's a little on the mature side.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:28 pm

Tabris, I took a quick glance over Summer camp of the dead

It seems you meet the requirements, as well I would like to add, I will form a posting order so you won't get left too far behind just because you have a different schedule. Prince Reserved!

Now onto Spectrum. Give me a few. Pretty sure I won't find anything wrong... (Hopefully.) ^.^

@Tabris, I might hop in as an extra character or the general. Depends if the general gets taken or not ^.^

EDIT: Actually, I will take Tabris up on his word... Spot reserved Spectrum! Since I see you around a lot, I think I can trust you xD.
Last edited by DreamlessDesire on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:29 pm

Of course I can vouch for Tabris. His (her?) characters rock. They're always my favorites. x3

However, I have a bunch of characters that aren't active because, well, I'm always too lazy to put them in the graveyard or abandon them when an RP goes inactive. Hopefully no worries though. *sweat-drop*

(Sorry, Tabris, I'm a girl, xD, it's okay though--everyone else on this site thinks I'm a guy anyway, I've noticed. o.o I usually just let it go, because it's sorta funny.)

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:33 pm

Like I just edited in my last post, Spectrum your reserved for the embodied god ^.^.

Thank you both for joining! Glad I got two interesting people right off the bat.

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:36 pm

Aw man, I got it wrong! Sorry Spectrum. I'm female too. Just never do female characters.

Thanks very much Dreamless, I'm so glad you decided to look at Justin and not my mature RP. Though that does have my best work. *sigh* You could check it, i'm writing a post up for it now. But you should be weary of it. Sexual themes in this one.

You know what really annoys me? Is people who join RPs and NEVER post. Ugh! The amount of people I've met who are like that. Also posts below 200 words annoy me. My average is around 400 - 700, but my word count is only 180. I don't get it.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:39 pm

There is a simple answer to that Tabris... Look at the post length of your OOC chat.

That's the reason I am doing background checks. To keep those who aren't serious out.

Below 200? Rarely, if I have nothing to work with and I am not feeling well. Actually in Elysion Brigade we have been trying to set a limit at 600 words per post.

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:42 pm

I agree. It's mega hard to draw out 600 words from a 3 line post.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:50 pm

Hmmm, by the way, one of those 'ideas' I had.. It will both help, control the flood of posts, and also possibly help lengthen the words in a post.

So a character doesn't get stuck in a conversation we set a limit of three. What's the limit for? Question ending sentences that requires one to wait for the next person to answer for them to continue. (Unless they ramble pointlessly.) And with a posting order, we know waiting for those answers can be a bear right?

So I will set up another OOC and label it Character Insider (Or something along those lines.) But the point will be, when your writing out your post and want interaction with another character you can post the question or whatever requires another's response in this thread. (Or the gist of it) Get their answer, and have your character respond to it. The limit per post for the Character Insider will be that 3 ^.^.

How does that sound to you two? ^.^ Although you would also have to wait for their reply in that, but it is a lot quicker than waiting for a volley of posts right?

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:31 pm

Dreamless, I'd be interested in playing the Stripped General. Are there any specifics I should know about concerning his personality or whatnot?
And ur name is familiar, have we RPd?

Tabbs, I swear I'm not following you. :3 lol. But this RP looks cool, and with only 3 main characters, the odds of it dying is slim.

As far as my 'background check' goes, my most active RP is Children of Heaven and Hell with Tabbs, but like she said... it's mature. But definitely me at my best! lol

Errrmm, and also, 600 words? Pffft! *IDK if i can handle that!!!* lol jk. I have no idea what my average is, but I usually do pretty long detailed posts. (Children will show you... hehe.)

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:55 pm

Hehe, as long as you don't fall under 200 constantly I am fine. TiMMMay, I have seen a lot of your writing so of course spot reserved!

All that's needed for information is pretty much what's written. He regretted throwing the prince to his death. Now that he learned he was alive, he chooses to guard him. Deciding to follow with his original decision in heart. ^.^. He can act tough, or soft. It's your character to toy with. I left them quite open in that concept.

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:07 pm

Awesome, Dreamless, yeah I thought u were familiar hehe.

As far as appearance goes for the General, there's no way he can be some baby-faced little boy with a giant sword. Wouldn't make sense for him as far as timeline goes and all, so I'm gonna go with a more 'seasoned' warrior type. But with a soft side, at least for the prince. But I was wondering, do you want him to be more... European styled? Like a knight in shining armor, or does it matter? Because I have pics that could totally work otherwise.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:24 pm

That does not matter at all TiMMMaY! Create him as you wish him to be seen. (Following the thread of a guideline that is.) But he probably should be at least thirty five or something.. And if he was stripped, I would imagine he gets stuck with more worn armor if any. Feel free to make him European style, or even somewhat barbaric looking. Surprise me ^.^. If it's too off pitch, then I will send fit, hehe.

And hope you guys don't mind, we won't really start this today. Maybe tomorrow afternoon if you all are ready for it. I honestly didn't think my idea would take up this quick ^^'.

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:07 am

cant find any anime with a European-style swordsman or anything. At least nothing that matches the age. But I've got another pic I like, I'll use it on the charry and see what u think... in the morning, lol

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:44 am

TIMMMMMMAAAAY! Hey! Admit it. You are stalking me.

Omg awsomes, I get to RP with you again. You know it was so weird, I was gonna ask you to be the general...since I knew you'd do a good job of it...

I'm so glad you joined, now this RP is gonna go really well with me you and Spectrum. Though, Dreamless, will you joined? I feel so awkward joining an RP when the GM doesn't participate.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:28 am

Character is up! The colour of the text is his post color. I also removed the Reasoning bit since I had no idea what to put. He's his own side? He has no choice but to go with himself.

Added Background, Description and Personality too.

Black
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!