Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Beginning of the End

Beginning of the End

a part of “Beginning of the End”, a fictional universe by DreamlessDesire.

A prince, discarded since youth is accused of being this world's destroyer. Though his sworn brother made shortly after is the true destroyer though none realize it. Accompanied by the original general, the three must journey throughout the two kingdoms.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beginning of the End”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Beginning of the End

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:53 am

Thanks Tabbs! Urs looks pretty cool too! Is that a pycho kitty?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:27 pm

Why yes it is. Thank you for noticing. :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:54 pm

lol np, Tabbs! maybe he should be ur next Children charry. With a kitteh!!! Alec was sposed to have a pet kitteh... the one in the alley that licked hobo blood off the ground in the alley. You remember? lol

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:58 pm

Ah good times. Yes, actually I was gonna make him a character in the sequel. The kitteh's called Veira. Don't ask me why, it's Icelandic for Virus.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:05 pm

That's awesome! Veira-Kitteh could be a little devious bastard! That'd be fun.

EDIT: Tabbs, dont you think its a lil odd we talk about Children even in other OOCs? lol

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:12 pm

You're right...sorry Dreamless!

So yes...I wonder when Spectrum would be on ._. with his smexy spain charie

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:15 pm

oh gawd! Dont even think about another one of your 'stories' with Leo and Vincent... lmao

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:17 pm

Perfect timing, Tabris, I've just replied to the RP and I'm on! ;D So no worries, "Spain" has come to save the day. ...not really, Vince is a bit of a scaredy-cat in that situation. Everyone else's responses were so awesome, I hope I can compare! *sobs*

Aaaaand, it's fridaaaay! So, I'm free the rest of today, tomorrow, and sunday. x3

Well. That's partially a lie. Ish. I'm free the rest of today after I go to my dad's dumb thing. But, THEN, I'm free. It'll only be a couple hours, though.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:17 pm

It's fine, it's fine. Always amusing to see people having fun.

Hehe, I now have a fridge full of cokes. I should have gotten some snacks while I was at it x.x.

♪♫Whether if-its for the light, or if-its for the dark. Here I stand, my head held high. ♫♪

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:17 pm

Awh no, why'd you go and do that Timmay? You keep putting these ideas in my head! >.< Stop that...

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:19 pm

Hehe... How often do you see that? Three posts, all at the same time in the same forum..

Edit: On another note, excellent post Spectrum ^.^.

And I will be setting up my first custom character here in a few more posts of you three. (After all, the voice is meant for global announcements and story driving. xD)

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:31 pm

Wow. You're right. Yay Spectrum! I shall do my absolute best not have dirty thoughts about Vincent and Leo. *nods head happily*

I need some coke...mine is too hot now...

Gonna go read!

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:33 pm

I like to corrupt you ~brain~ mwahahaaaaa

And yay! posting time

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:37 pm

It's fine, Tabris, xD; I've had way too many for the healthy as it is. I understand the paaaaaain!

Oh, God, you guys. I dropped my taco. T_T

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:42 pm

Not the taco!!!!!

For eternity though shalt burn from my everlasting flames. The fuel, the very sins you have committed. Reflect as the pain of your sins will forever be marked to your skin. Burn forever in mighty blaze of fire! For thus has sinned, in dropping, the mighty bagel.... *Ahem*... Taco.....

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:45 pm

I'm changing the post colour, cos my eye sight is so bad I cannot see it.

New post colour

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:51 pm

Thanks for the warning, and fixing all the previous things to accommodate that change ^.^.

I went on ahead and used bold and italics on the voice. That way the two posting colors cannot be mistaken. (The Voice uses Bookman Old Style font , so it would have been hard to confuse the two anyways. I just felt like change.)

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:53 pm

Oh yeah, no worries! I need to find my glasses. ._.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:18 pm

kk, I posteded!
And yes, your color was somewhat difficult to read. but i just highlighted it and that solved everything

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:20 pm

XD I managed to find my glasses now. ._. everything is so sharp...

Black
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!