Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bitter Evolution

Bitter Evolution

a part of “Bitter Evolution”, a fictional universe by LunaSpirit.

Homosapiens are now merely creatures of past time stories. Homonecos wiped out the older, weaker version of the human and now rule what’s left of destroyed earth. War has ripped the planet apart and damaged the souls of the powerful Homonecos. CLOSED

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bitter Evolution”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Bitter Evolution

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:17 pm

I'll wait for Luna to post first~

Also, DARIUS. DEAR LORD, MAN. IT'S LIKE, LETS JUST KILL MY WHOLE TEAM RIGHT HERE, AND WHEN I TRY TO RUN, JUST PULL ME BACK. PENTAKILL QQ

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:52 pm

Figured since we want to get to morning ASAP, awkward morning scene will occur instead of them finding him right now. Not sure how we can explain them not hearing Paul, but we'll have to wing it.

Bonus points if he's sleeping at the foot of the bed like a dog though~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:11 pm

considering that they never seen his actual face before, but he's seen them. I can have Oreron sleepwalk upstairs and plop at the foot of or under the bed.

And I thought oreron was called "philip" >.>

Vestiline
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:40 pm

OH RIGHT.

It's been a while, but yeah, it was Philip.

Too bad Luna went sleepies dough. QQ

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:13 pm

Makes me wonder what Faith's reaction to orerons's mouth will be since it makes him look like he has a muzzle rather than a mouth. XD

Oreron may also take a bit to wake up from his lack of sleep. >D but when he is woken up rudely...oh boy.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:25 pm

roleplay/legends-blade/

^ A NEW RP I MADE :3

I shall still post here though, sorry I have been so inactive. So yeah...Don't fear :3
Last edited by LunaSpirit on Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:04 am

IT'S ME!!! VESTILINE!!!!

MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED AND I COULDN'T GET IN! DX DON'T HATE ME!!!

BAWWW!

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:59 pm

Oh sweet! Shall we continue then? Just continue posting as though you still own Oreron...which of course you do...but ya know x3

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:35 pm

I'll need to get some sort of "character" before I can actually post. You just want me to put something quick in or something.

and Is there anything I missed so far?

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:32 am

No, I haven't posted in a while so the RP's been slow.

I'll post tomorrow, since I've finally remembered this one. :c

Sorry guise.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:08 pm

You don't really need to but just resubmit if you like~

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:16 pm

I'll put a quick one in. like one that says "see oreron" or something like that.

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:16 pm

Waiting for Faith to reply to both oreron and darius...
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!