Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

BlackLight Delilah - Yet another Band Role Play (IC)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: BlackLight Delilah - Yet another Band Role Play (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterWolfXeg on Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:24 pm

"Thanks Zed..." he said as he took the bar and munched on it. "I can't get this dream out of my head...and it's odd...it's come and gone before, but lately, it's all i see when i close my eyes..." he said as he sighed, and muched on the bar some more. "I try to keep it a secret from everyone, don't want to bring em down..." he said, as he looked at her book.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MasterWolfXeg
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:51 pm

"Well, okay then." he says, frowning. He knew that she hesitated to talk. He'd experienced the same thing when he was younger, but his story was a much darker one. Traces of the trauma showed in his light gray eyes. He did want to tell her about it, but he hesitated, thinking that it would only scare her. His eyes, as a result of the medicine, had turned rather sharp rather than the usual energetic glow it usually had.

He gave her a pat on the head and smiled. "You just let me know if you need anything, okay?"
He smiles again and leaves the room to go to the roof. He goes to another corner of the roof, not seeing Wolfboy or Zeddy. He sits on the ledge and remembers the bad times he went through.
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:12 pm

Maverick stuck her tongue out at Angel when he told her that she probably should go change, but she laughed. "Your probably right... And don't be a grumpy bug. Or else.... I'll have to hug you, while still being covered in ice water...." Leah grinned. "But your right." She walked over to her backpack and pulled out a new shirt and hoodie and sprinted over to the bathroom. She changed rather quickly and then walked back out. "Don't worry, about a thing. 'Cause every little things, gonna be alright!" Maverick sang. One of her favorite songs by Bob Marley.

Leah put her manga away and picked up her Monster again. "Noooow, what are we going to do now?" She asked no one in particular. Maverick was bored, she wanted to do something. This easily could end in disaster if Maverick got a 'brilliant' idea.
"Never doubt my weaseling abilities." "Sure," said Magnus. "And Madonna wants me as a backup dancer on her next world tour."
Magnus Bane "There's no need to clarify my finger snap. The implication was clear in the snap itself."
ImageImage

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:29 pm

Now in the morning sunlight the couple walked into the forest and found a quiet glade. They stretched on the new grass. Aleksei had a volume of Jack London in his pocket. He drew it out and asked Vera to read, resting his head against her knee. Presently, she saw that he had drowsed off. She put down the book and, careful not to disturb him, moved so that she could watch him. She rested there, gazing at the sleeping poet for a long time. She had almost drowsed off herself when a young girl she had never seen before ran into the glade.
"Haven't you heard the radio?" the girl asked. "Its war!"
War. Vera's heart trembled. She softly touched Aleksei with her hand and said very quietly, "War, Alex, war."
He was wide awake instantly.
"Well, its begun" he said, clenching his teeth. "And we'll fight them."

Zed looked up from her reading, dog-earing the page she was on: 90. Closing the book, she placed it in her lap, her face holding genuine concern for the boy.

She scooted closer to him, though not too close (for she did love her own personal space). Placing the book on the roof in between them, she took a small bite of her breakfast bar, swallowing it after a moment of chewing.

"I can understand..." she began, "But then again, I also won't pretend to understand." She looked over at him. "I've been through a lot in my life, and I've seen a lot, and I've been told about a lot... If you need to get something off of your chest, by all means, talk to me..."

She paused, searching for the right words.

After a moment, she spoke up again. "I may not be... the most fun loving or outgoing of all of us. But... I am here."
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:51 pm

He ran a hand through his black hair and sighed. He melancholily stared down. He wondered what life would've been like if the incident hadn't happened.

Hanna-Olga was done doing most of the beds, except Phantom's, who was still asleep. She sighed and sat down on the floor. She grabbed her cell phone from her pocket and saw that there were four messages in her inbox.

Ivan Kajosevic recieved 9:36 a.m.

Hey, baby sis. How's LA? Konny's worried about you.
And Nik. And Maja. And me too. You better reply soon, or we might
just come there. No funny business there, okay? Love you.

Konstantin Kajosevic recieved 9:50 a.m.

HANNA. COME HOME. I MISS YOU.

Nikola Kajosevic recieved 9:59 a.m.

LA? Cool. Can I have your autograph, rock star? :P

Maja Kajosevic recieved 9:20 a.m.

Be careful now, okay? Love you, sis. xx

She was glad that her siblings were worried about her, but she was fine on her own. In her college, she lived in the dorm, had her own proper part-time job. She liked being independent. She saw Al and snickered.
"Want something to drink?" she asked Al, texting replies to each of her messages.
Last edited by wednesdaysun on Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:57 pm

Angel laughed. "Look I'm not a grumpy bug....who the hell came up with that name anyway." he said rolling his eyes. "Oh hug me with that wet shirt on baby." He laughed a little grinning. "I have a feeling you'll like it more then I do, dear." He chuckled to himself now walking to Leah. "Maybe we could hang out and watch a movie or something..." He making a face at the boring thought. "Or we could disturb the peace in the movie house. I'm willing to do either one." he said chuckling playfully.
Veteran rolepayer.
-sigh- I should be ashamed

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:11 am

Maverick laughed a little, "I have no idea... Probably so 'Googoo gaga' mom telling her son to stop whining." She shrugged, laughing a bit more at the mental image she got. Leah stopped, thinking to herself for a minute after Angel said something else, then she laughed again, shaking her head. "I quite think it would be the other way around." She told him, smiling.

When Angel came up with ideas of what to do, she didn't have to think very hard about that choice, "Is it even a question, Angel? I think we should.... Distrub the peace!" Maverick said, bouncing up from her chair and laughing. "Seriously, we should do that...." She nodded, then paused and skipped over to Angel.

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:48 pm

Kitty went up to the roof, looking for something to do. She took her coffee with her. "Hey Fitzie," she said. She always called him that. Kitty had said it softly so she didn't startle him and make him fall off the ledge. "You might want to move away from that ledge while I'm up here . . . I have a tendency to make accidents happen," she joked, taking a sip of her coffee. "So, anyways, what's up?"

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:20 pm

He turns around and sees Kitty with a cup of coffee. He was a little surprised. The medicine made him go back to reality, and he was prone to being startled when he was on his medication.
"No, it's alright. I'd like to stay here for the moment." he says, his voice not having the usual cheer anymore.
"Well, I'm sitting on this ledge here, and... Yeah. You? How's your morning?"

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterWolfXeg on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:23 pm

"I guess i can tell you...when i was 5, i watched my parents die in a car accident...my mother had left me behind to get everything ready first, and as they were turning...they were hit by a drunk driver...he came out of nowhere...the car..." he said, sighing. "The car exploded and their bodies were burned in the accident...I never got to say goodbye to them...that's...my dream..." he stopped for a bit as Kelly walked up to the roof. "Oh...hey.." he waved at her a bit.

MasterWolfXeg
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:39 pm

((MasterWolfXeg, you better post on the Visual Kei role play. XD Joking. But please post))

Kelly waved back to Trey, giving him a smile when he waved at her. She shrugged. "It's going fine. This coffee needs more rum. I got woken up too early. So I guess it's really not fine. Sort of sucking so far." She shrugged and took another sip of coffee, sitting next to him on the ledge. The silence that was between them so far was fine with her, she didn't mind it much. "So. . ." She was never good with making conversation, and when she did, it was usually awkward, no matter how well she knew the person.

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:46 pm

Zed acknowledged Kelly as she made her way onto the roof as well, but turned her attention back to Wolfboy. She listened to his story, staring out at the horizon, thinking.

She spoke up after he finished, not exactly answering anything he had said. "I wish my father would have died..." she said, her eyes narrowing slightly as she looked out over the city. "He was an awful person. Beat me and my mother. Though, she didn't really care near as much as I did..."

She looked back at him, her features revealing nothing of her emotions. "I'm sorry that you had to loose your family. And to a drunk driver as well..." Her thoughts again wandered to that of her father, who drank more than anyone she knew.

"But... its a reoccurring dream. Or... more like a nightmare, I would suppose." She shrugged at her own comment, taking another bite of her breakfast bar. After she swallowed, she spoke. "I'm not a doctor, but there must be something else in your life that's causing you to worry. Its bringing out unwanted memories. It happens quite a lot to me."

She glanced at him through the corner of her eye, and then looked back at the horizon, a small sigh escaping her lips.

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterWolfXeg on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:56 pm

"That...may very well be true..." said Wolfboy, as he looked at Zed, and smiled a bit. "Thanks for listening...I really needed it" he stopped for a bit. "And as for your father, well, I'm sorry you had to go through that...no one should ever have to live that way..." he said as he looked at the sky.

MasterWolfXeg
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:57 pm

He stares at himself. His torso was exposed, and the towel was still wrapped around his waist. Luckily, he was wearing underwear.
"Great. I still have the towel around my waist." he says growling. "Sorry Kitty. I'd forgotten to put clothes on."
He looks down and blushes hard. He scratches his slick black hair nervously and tries not to panic.
"So... Uhm... Yeah."

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:38 pm

She bit her lip, holding back a giggle. "I've seen more than you're exposing. Go put some clothes on." She ruffled his hair before going back into the room, adding more rum into her coffee and setting it on the floor next to her air mattress, laying on it and taking out the latest issue of Alternative Press magazine, starting to read it, since she was bored. "So what's our plan for today?" she asked out loud to no one in particular.

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:45 pm

He follows Katy to the room, but his towel is snagged by the door of the roof entrance. The door is jammed, and only people from the roof can open it again. He tries screaming, but to no avail. So he goes to the room, embarrassed and towel-less in his black briefs. He enters the room feebly and waves to everyone.
"Argh. Katy, Hanna, guess what happened." he says, pointing to his lower half. He goes over to his duffel bag, pulls out a green Starbucks t-shirt and some dark navy jeans, and puts them on.

Hanna turns around to see Fitzie half-naked and blushes a little. She snickers, considering that he had to go through the elevator stuffed with people to go down to the room.
"Wow. You lost your towel."

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:59 am

Mirage watched as everyone went away, doing their own little thing. She decided to head up to the roof after a while, as she had seen some of the more quiet and less playful people head up there; like Wolfboy and Zed. She walked up there silently, her bag slung over her covered shoulder which held a few scars from her father's beatings. She then sat down on the ledge, her legs dangling over the side. She had a good sense of balance, so there was no way that she'd fall. She was a little further down from the others, and they couldn't hear her when her phone ran, she assumed. "Oi, Gracelynn." Said the hurtful voice that she hated more than anything. She knew that if she hung up the phone, she'd be found and hurt by him anyway, so that was out of the question. She just had to sit there, listening to his hurtful words about how much he hated her and her mother, and how many times he had hit her Mom since she had been gone.

When the phone rang off, it was only a few seconds later that Mirage felt the wet drops of tears hitting her leg. She wiped them away quickly, hoping that no-one had seen.
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:58 am

Fitzie stretches across the floor, zips up and puts his arms under his head.
"Ha. Ha. Ha." he says in reply to Hanna's comment. "Whatever. Like you haven't seen your best friend half naked. Ain't I sexy?"
Hanna rolls her eyes. He laughs and drifts off to sleep again. Hanna nudges him awake though, as she was concerned that Beatt would pour ice water on him again.
"Wake up." she says, nudging his cheek.
"Alright already." he says, shifting to the side.

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterWolfXeg on Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:01 pm

As much as Mirage tried to hide her sobs, Trey could hear them-ever since that accident he could hear just a little bit better for some odd reason. "'Csuse me Z" said Trey, as he went over to Mirage, and sat beside her. "Is something wrong?...are you ok?" he said, as he looked at her, truly concerned about her.

MasterWolfXeg
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:37 pm

Zed nodded, looking out over the edge of the building. Sighing, she stared at the picture on the front of her book. Two old people, in a ruined city.

She looked down over where Mirage was; Wolfboy had excused himself, and now sat with her. 'Poor girl...' she thought. It was apparent to her that Mirage had gone through her own tough times; Zed could tell, being a victim of abuse herself.

It was the exact reason why she didn't drink. It was the exact reason why she couldn't be around any of them downstairs at the moment; they were drinking rum in their coffee.

Sighing once more, Ester lay herself down on the edge, on her back, looking up at the morning sky. It was such a beautiful shade of blue.

She began to lightly sing to herself, the hint of a smile playing at the side of her lips.

"I've been waiting for someone like you. But now you are slipping away. Why? Why does fate make us suffer? There's a curse between us; between me and you..." Singing the song, almost a whisper to herself, she stared at the beautiful blue sky. The smile on her face did not leave; such a rare sight, yet there was no one to see it.

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!