Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

BlackLight Delilah - Yet another Band Role Play (IC)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

BlackLight Delilah - Yet another Band Role Play (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:47 pm

The OOC: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/blacklight-delilah-band-role-play-ooc-t30196.html

Please do not post here until you are accepted.

First, lets review the rules while I ignore your groans of protest!

- No flaming.
- Nothing over PG-13 in the sexuality department. (PMs exist.)
- Be mature. There will be alcohol and drug references in this RP for sure.
- Posts must be at least 5 sentences long, unless there are special circumstances.
- Members must post once per day, unless they give a legitimate reason beforehand. (You can post at night, in the early AMs of the day, whatever, I just want a post a day.)
- Please try to use proper grammar.
- Follow general RPG rules.
- Be courteous to others, use common sense, and have fun!

Now that we're good there, shall we start?

BAND MEMBERS, ATTENTION PLEASE!
One more thing...
All of the members of the band, the band members, will all be in the same hotel room. It's basically a suite, there's a room for the guys and a bigger room for the girls... And one bathroom. Good luck! ^_^

Also, they're all sleeping on twin size air mattresses.

Beatt threw her white pillow with black music notes on it at her alarm clock as it rang in the early morning.
"Just one more hour," she mumbled as it continued to go off.
Eventually she surrendered and got up, running her fingers through her messy, thick black hair.
"Rise and shine! We have a gig today!" she called, quickly picking her clothes up from the messy pile in which she had left them last night and placing them back in her bag before extracting a new outfit for today. She quickly disappeared into the only bathroom and was out a few moments later dressed and walking over to the desk on one side of the room where her hairdryer was plugged in.

Beatt pulled the hairdryer's plug from the wall once her hair was dry, and she put it in it's place in her bag.
She walked over to the door between the girl's room and the boys and pulled it open, calling her usual sort of wake-up call for the guys, "Clean cup! Clean cup! Move down, move down!"
Today her movie line wake up call was from Disney's Alice in Wonderland.
She sat back down on her bed and finally put on her shoes and socks before beginning to disassemble her bed.
noot noot

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: BlackLight Delilah - Yet another Band Role Play (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:25 pm

Mirage opened her eyes slowly at the sound of Beat parading through the room like the White Rabbit out of Alice in Wonderland who was always late for something. She pulled the cover tightly over her head, trying to block out the noise of the teenager. Even though she rarely spoke, everyone in the band knew that she was not a morning person. Groaning softly, the red-head didn't move when the hair-dryer was switched on, and she just buried herself deeper into her duvet. Yes, they had a gig today, but wasn't it supposed to be later? A lot later? Still not moving, she closed her eyes once more, and tried to drift back off into the peaceful slumber that she had been rudely woken up from.
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SousaTuba on Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:04 pm

Al sat at the edge of his bed, head almost between his knees. One too many.. he thought, massaging his temples. His lips were dry, his clothes smelled like rum, and his muscles were sore. Wondering what all he had done last night, Al peered between his fingers at his bare feet, and saw the ugly blue bruise that had formed across the "knuckles" of his toes.
At the sound of Beatt's voice, a groan escaped his lips and he flopped back down onto the bed. This was one of the rare times he wasn't the chipper, happy guy everyone knew him to be, and would have rather not been seen as anything else.
Digging out a tin can from the raggedy black backpack next to his bed, Al silently opened it and sniffed the contents. A low, happy growl formed at the back of his throat, and he procedded to roll a small joint. A couple minutes later, he lay flat on his back with the niblet in his hands, absently puffing on it, releasing the smoke from his mouth in big rings. His hangover now gone, a goofy smile spread across his face, and he sat up.
"Beaaaaaaatttttt...." Al whined, shuffling towards the girls room. "Beeeeeeatt!" He whined again, at the door to their room.

SousaTuba
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:55 pm

Beatt dropped her pillow on top of her bag and couldn't help but laugh as she heard Al in the next room, whining at the door.
"Don't start pawing at the door, that would just be odd, though not unheard of," she giggled as she reached the door, pulling it open gently, she stood on tip-toe and patted Al on the head, "Good boy," she said with a laugh before turning and walking back over to Mirage's bed, she sat down and tried not to giggle as she pressed the deflate button on the remote.
"Time to wake up!" she called again, "And if you don't get up, your bed will either be deflated or you will find yourself dripping from ice water!"
She glanced at the clock, "Oh crap... We'll be late, late, late for an important date if you don't all get your asses out of bed!" her voice was still in a singsong tone.
"We have barely enough time for you all to get ready and for us to do prep and everything, and didn't you want to explore LA? That's what I heard."
She walked over to the desk, which was rather close to the door, and hit play on her I-Home. Forever or Never coming on, and Beatt smiled, turning the already high volume up higher.
"If this wakes anyone up, then they should already be up," she laughed before beginning to sing along with the recording of Aid's singing.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:05 pm

Hanna-Olga rolled her eyes as she made herself a cup of coffee. Beatty's up, and she knew she was trying to liven up the atmosphere.
"Keep it down, will you?" she says jokingly, walking from the minibar to the beds. "You know Mirage isn't a morning person."
She takes a large gulp of her coffee. She'd been up that morning to call her father, ranting and hurling Serbian curses at her "irresponsible" older brother Nikola. "I just wish he was more like Konstantin or Ivan." he said in a heavy Serbian accent.

"Alice in Wonderland today?" Hanna said, snapping herself out of the trance that coffee gave her. She ran a hair through her wet dark brown hair and watched everyone as they slept.
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind."

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterWolfXeg on Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:52 pm

Trey woke up and yawned. "Damn...too early..." he said as he struggled to stay in bed. "Five more minutes..five more......" he paused for a moment as he heard Al and Beatt talk. "Not gunna happen..." he said as he sighed deeply, and got up out of bed, only in a shirt and skull boxers. "Must he always come home with a hangover..."he said, muttering to himself, as he put on some black jeans and went to the mirror. "I wonder if she's up..." he said to himself as he slowly walked over to the girl's room, and saw Mirage sleeping deeply. "Lucky i got here before Phantom did...to bad she's not awake..." he said as he looked at her again, and then joined Hanna-Olga in drinking coffee. "Morning...wait is Beatt talking like the white rabbit again...?" he said confused, as he took a sip of his coffee and then went back to his room. "I want to tell her...but i know in the end if push comes to shove, it'll be her choice...and i'll just have to accept whoever she chooses" he thought, as he paced around the room a bit, and then looked out the window.

MasterWolfXeg
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:00 pm

"Go back to sleep!" Maverick complained, closing her eyes again. After a minute she stumbled out of bed, wearing her MCR hoodie and pants with skulls and cross bones on them- Pirates Of The Carribean. "Mornin' starshine!" She skipped toward Wolfboy and messed up his hair, "Hey, Wolfie." She used her nickname for him and then poked Beat. "Must you?" Leah asked, she grabbed her bag of candy and plucked two Gummy bears out of it. "I came to party, and you came to party, so why don't we party together?" She sang, she twirled in a circle and then said. "I want a Monster.... Anyone else?" Maverick asked, picking up her messenger bag, she wasn't a morning person but had decided to finally wake up this time, she grabbed her iPod as it began playing "Almost Easy" By Avenged Sevenfold.
"Never doubt my weaseling abilities." "Sure," said Magnus. "And Madonna wants me as a backup dancer on her next world tour."
Magnus Bane "There's no need to clarify my finger snap. The implication was clear in the snap itself."
ImageImage

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:30 pm

"Agreed," Beatt replied to Maverick's Monster question, and she turned to the small refrigerator besides the desk and pulled two Monster Energy Drinks out, tossing one to Maverick and popping the other one open for herself.
"And yes, actually I will," Beatt ran across the room to the door to the hall and peered through the peephole, "at least our fans are early risers," she called back to the the others, while observing the dozen or so fans that sat in front of the door, staring expectantly.

"I will be right back," she grabbed the ice bucket from the floor near the door and pulled her white sunglasses from her pocket, sliding them on quickly, she opened the door and slipped out into the midst of the fans, only realizing after the door shut, that she had forgotten her room key inside.
Crap! She thought, walking down the hall, a few of the male fans trailing after her, and all of the others staring at her, the guys at the back of her head, and some of the boys probably at her butt.

"Hey."
She ignored the voice.
"Hey, Beatt."
She kept ignoring the voice as she reached the ice dispenser, the clatter of the ice too loud for her to hear what he said next.
Beatt jogged back down the hall and knocked on the door, "Mav, open the dang door!" she called gently, only her eyes showing her annoyance, but even that was gone quickly.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:09 pm

Maverick opened her Monster and took a few sips, "Monster's rule. I don't know why we don't have more of them." She said, shrugging. The song on her iPod changed to Diary Of Jane by Breaking Benjamin. She sang along softly for a few minutes and then she heard Beatt telling her to open the door.

With a sigh Leah opened the door for her, "Bang, Bang, Bang! The door is open." Maverick laughed walking away from the door and settling into a chair, her fingers drumming the beat on the table next to her. "Into the diary of Jane, as I burn another page, as I look the other way, I still try to find my place, in the diary of Jane..." She sang, she wasn't the singer, or backing vocals because she was worried she'd mess up with too many distractions but she liked singing, even if she wasn't fantastic at it.

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:16 pm

Zed had been sitting in the corner of the room reading as all of the mornings shenanigans unfolded. She had risen and gotten ready after Beatt had woken everyone up, though she did it without complaint, unlike some of the other members.

She turned a page, completely engrossed in her book; The 900 Days: Siege of Leningrad. All the other voices and sounds in the room seemed to melt away into nothing as she read.

Though, she placed the book down after a bit, to look around and see what everyone else was doing, a stony look on her face. The girl rarely smiled; some joked that she didn't know how.

Apparently, Beatt had locked herself out. Zed sighed. Maverick had gotten it though, and had also started singing some Breaking Benjamin. She loved that band, though she would not join in with the singing, because it wasn't like her.

Picking her book up again, Zed stood, reading as she walked into the kitchenette area. She grabbed some iced tea from the fridge, and made her way back to the couch, where she curled up with her book and the iced tea.

After a bit of silence, she spoke up. "Is everyone ready?" She didn't direct the question at anyone in particular, for it wasn't a hard task to figure out the answer. Even if the person answering guessed, they had a 50/50 chance of guessing correctly; the answers were only yes, and no.
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:35 am

Mirage groaned again when the sound of Aid's amazing voice floated through the room. She would never get back to sleep now, and her bed was already deflating. She pulled the cover off of her head and frowned a little, before running a hand through her tangled mess of red hair. With a glare at Beatt, she moved out of the now flat bed and silently moved over to her bag. When the bathroom was free, she quickly jumped in and had a ten minute shower. She came out one more with wet hair, and wearing a red floaty dress with some faded skinny jeans underneath. On her feet were red ballet flats. Even though she rarely spoke, her fashion sense was vibrant and she liked to wear things with a lot of colour. Around her neck she wore a small silver cross, and even though she wasn't Christian, she sometimes prayed and she believed that there was something up there helping people that needed it. With her phone and iPod in her pocket, and a black small bag slung over her shoulder, she was ready.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:38 am

"Leah. You leave the singing to Aid and Beatt. We deal with the guitars." she jokingly said, pointing to the both of them, and to Mirage in her deflated bed.
She turned to Zed, who was reading a book and suddenly spoke. "Ooh, I'm ready!" she said, raising her hand. She was ready, as she was already wearing her favorite hoodie (a black and white one with panda ears) on a neon green t-shirt (with the Dubble Bubble logo on it), cute hot shorts, rainbow long socks and red Supra Skytops.
Last edited by wednesdaysun on Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:31 am

Angel groaned turning to his side and placing his pillow over his head. "Can't I sleep longer....." He complained to into his pillow before almost falling back to sleep. After a few minutes he pulled the pillow off his head taking a deep breath. His eyes slowly opened as he rubbed it with the back of his hand. "It wasn't best to stay up that late...." he complained literally rolling out of bed and falling on to the ground. Feeling sleepy he crawled over to the bathroom and took a quick shower. After changing into a pink Tee shirt from his sister (what he thought was a black shirt) and black skinny jeans and some old sneakers; he walked sleepily out of the room.

He wobbled a little as he crossed through the hall and entered the girl's room not bothering to knock, very normal of him. "WHA'ZAAAP!!!" He said in a slightly high and drunk tone. His own special way of saying good morning to everyone. "How ma' Ladies doin'?" He smirked at them as if he was drunk.
Veteran rolepayer.
-sigh- I should be ashamed

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:31 am

She was startled by Angel suddenly breaking in the girl's room. But she wasn't that startled, as Al was already in the room. She crossed her arms and rolled her arms.
"Angie. Tsk tsk, you should've knocked." she says smilingly and reaches for her cup of coffee, taking another sip. It had cooled down. That quick? And they were in sunny LA. What the hell. She goes back to the minibar, puts down the cup and gets herself a bottle of water from the mini-fridge.
"What would you like to have this morning? Juice? Water? Coffee? Coffee spiked with rum? Screwdriver?" she says, starting to list names of different drinks.

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:49 am

Angel chuckled. "Well you know me. I'm not the knocking type of person." He chuckled to himself with a heart melting grin. He plopped himself down on the ground and smirked listening to the list of drink being offered to him. "Hmmm well some alcohol is tempting but I might get a hang over and drop dead before the gig." he snorted a little at the thought. "Just coffee for me...oh with a little rum if you don't mid, love." He smiled at her with a slight grin. "So how have your mornings been my lovelies?" He asked the group.

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:00 am

Mirage rolled her eyes when Aid came in, looking partially drunk even thought it was pretty early in the morning. She liked the guy, but sometimes he drunk a little too much the night before they had a major gig, which annoyed her, she'd admit it. When he asked how they all were, she just raised her hand in a thumbs up position. Then, without making a noise she moved over to the window and dug through her bag until she found her cigarettes. She took one out, lit it, and took in some of the smoke before exhaling it. She knew it was a bad habit, but it was only rare that she smoke; probably once a day. It was better than smoking twenty a day, right? When she had had three puffs, she stubbed it out of the windowsill and placed the rest of it back in the packet for later. Then, she puled out a chewing gum, knowing that she hated the horrible taste that it left in her mouth.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:19 pm

Maverick stuck her tongue out at Angel and laughed, "Well, I'm enjoying my Monster." She thought for a moment before turning to the other girl, "I know...." Her hand flew to her red Guitar with stickers all over it. "My baby." Leah said, hugging the instrument before setting it down.

Leah liked Angel, he was a person that very rarely got on her nerves. With a shrug she stood up, poked Angel's head, then Mirage's, then Zed's. "Good morning, my Starshines, the Earth says hello." She settled back into her chair and turned up the volume on her iPod which was name blaring "The Beast And The Harlot" by Avenged Sevenfold. Maverick hummed along quietly to her self it was one of her favorite songs in history. "I'm feeling calm, it's a miracle...." She laughed, before she leaned back in her chair and looked at her iPod, then started tossing it from hand to hand.

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterWolfXeg on Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:23 pm

"I'm bored..." Trey said as he ran back into the girl's room, and put on his music, he was listening to "The Ghost of You" by MCR and began singing a bit, closing his eyes as he focused on the music. "You are never coming home, never coming...home..." he stopped for a bit and shook his head. "Uhh.....hi?" he said sheepishly as half of the people in the room stared at him, and he changed the song to "Miss Murder" by AFI. "I wanna go somewhere...i mean our gig is tonight, right?...so shouldn't we be able to have a lil fun? I mean we've been working hard nonstop these past few days..." he looked at everyone, and awaited an answer.
Last edited by MasterWolfXeg on Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MasterWolfXeg
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:29 pm

"Me too, Wolfie." Maverick said as she stood up, she picked up her favorite manga- Chibi Vampire and slid it into her messenger bag. "I vote we go trash a random hotel room.... And then go out for pancakes!" She grinned, guessing that Beatt would probably go all, 'No way, Leah.... Bad, Leah you can't go trash a hotel room!' On her. With a sigh she leaned back, grabbing the first book of Chibi Vampire out and began flipping through the pages. "Or whatever you guys want to do." Maverick added, being ninty nine, point nine percent sure that her idea would not be accepted.

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:45 pm

When Mirage felt a poke on the back of her head, she scowled softly at Leah. Who goes around poking people on the head at this time in the morning? Why do people feel the need to do it? Sighing, she turned around so that she could sit on the window sill and she looked at the group. She listened to them talking, and then she looked down when Trey walked in. She had no idea what she was going to do about Trey and Phantom. Both were amazing guys that were incredibly good looking and just had brilliant personalities. She really didn't know what to do. When she was certain that the blush on her cheeks had died down, she looked back up again and shrugged at the last question that had been thrown out there. "I don't mind whatever." She said, her voice only just louder than a whisper. It wasn't her fault that she never spoke, blame her father for that one.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!