Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bleach|| A New Era Cont.

Bleach|| A New Era Cont.

a part of “Bleach|| A New Era Cont.”, a fictional universe by Polarisbear12.

It has been approximately five months since passing Shin'ō Academy, six individuals are now settling into their respective Squads. However that doesn't change the bonds they formed while at the Academy, but they will soon face the coming storm

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bleach|| A New Era Cont.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Bleach|| A New Era Cont.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:07 pm

@Neko you have confuzzled me ;~;

Both you and Byte get roles and I will be messaging you shortly!

@Reliquary
I just looked her over an my oh my do I love her! This may be the first time that Ryuu isn't the tallest female! I will be messaging you later as well! No worries though, it's not for anything bad. I don't think so any wayxD

My only worry is that she reminds me of Shizuna, Seven's character, although maybe Shizuna herself will be different in some ways.
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:39 pm

It's probably that teapot. Damn teapots, confuzzling people all over the place with their...

Tea. Huh...

Anyway, I got my character up. Yada yada, insert standard approval regulations here and whatever.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:57 pm

@Byte
He looks splendid! I may be messaging you later about a plot that I've been working.

Hmm my mind is getting hectic thinking up all thefun ways everything can go.

I will responding to those who have given their feedback in regards to the ideas I presented shortly. I still hope to hear from the rest of you! I'd also love to hear any that you may have too!

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby duramon on Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:25 pm

@Reliquary
So I love Junko, she's so far to the opposite extreme of Yasei, even in colour scheme!
I'll have to send you a PM about what kind of relationship they could have, but it might have to wait until I've slept. (It's 6AM here, and I've yet to go to bed.)

I'm fairly excited for their interaction, it'll be of a type I don't think we've had before, so it should be interesting!
Life is merely a puzzle,and every being,every object,every speck of existence. Is but a small piece of an infinitely expanding picture.

My OTP, TheXenomorph1 X Pika_Girl

duramon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reliquary on Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:19 am

I can't wait to play her, the tol strict baby... If anyone else wants to discuss Valkyrie queen relations pm me~
(I don't bite...Much)
"Yet, even amidst the hatred and carnage, life is still worth living. It is possible for wonderful encounters and beautiful things to exist"
- Hayao Miyazaki

Reliquary
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:50 am

Same here. I'm a little shy when it comes to character relations for some reasons, but if you guys ask, I can tell you how my character feels about your characters right now.
Damioa

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby duramon on Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:30 am

The struggle of being Australian, sending out RP PM's to everyone and being excited to work on stuff, then having to wait anywhere between 6-12 hours before the rest of this website is even awake, or home from work/school.

My muse cannot be contained, there is too much to do and discuss!

Ah well, guess I'll be playing two types of games, video, and waiting.

duramon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:51 pm

A reminder to those who reserved on Thursday, your applications need to be sent in by midnight. For those who reserved yesterday, you have until Sunday midnight to send in yours!

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:12 am

yes maam - just pumped out school work today to ensure I can give you something without that being a distraction.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:26 pm

I apologize for my absence my Internet has been problematic lately. Still might be, is anyone else having trouble accessing the site from their computer? I'm writing this post from a different device because of it.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:59 pm

youre not alone seven, just lost my submission due to a crash on my end... retyping it up as I speak.

Polarbear, warning because I'll be submitting a lot as I retype everything

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:13 pm

Same here. For some reason the site is loading really slow. Takes about 2 mins for me to load page. Must be a server problem.

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:27 am

Yep, I had some problems with the site as well. Didn't even load, bloody Hell. Incidentally, to anyone still waiting for me to reply to their PMs. I'll get to them after I've come back from uni. ^^;

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:48 am

My own internet paired with the sites own difficulties has kept me from actually being able to respond to you all!

To those who messaged me or sent me your characters, I will get to them today. Hopefully within the hour before my next class!

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:48 am

Wood~ Double post~

Any who. Neko Iehira is perfect! I will accept his sheet this afternoon and get him on the main page.

@Seven
I'm guessing you're still having difficulties with the site? I still need your sheet quq

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby duramon on Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:01 am

>Forget I'm Australian
>Check in for end of weekend post
>Forget it's morning in America
>Wait another 12+ hours
>Repeat every time you guys mention a time or day.

duramon
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:52 pm

Oh myxD well nothing to work about duramon

Sadly, Seven won't be join us this time around due to a full plate. Another time for sure I hopex3

With that being said, I will have a post up tomorrow night! So after 8 EST!

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:39 pm

Double POST!

So the first post is up. As is written in the Prelude, everyone should be going over the Captains, Lieutenants or seated officer, notifying them that they were chosen to go on the excursion which will then proceed to each character arriving at the Shining Star. I will be writing up Ryuu's post today and will hopefully have it in by Wednesday. I hope all posts are done by Friday! The next few rounds of posting will just be everyone interacting at the Shining Star, and then we will transition to them arriving in the Human world once I get that location set up.

I will be working on getting the NPC's sheet up tonight as well! That way you guys have an idea of what the Captains and Lieutenants are like, and look like hopefully.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby duramon on Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:02 pm

So uh, my first post is huge, and I'm sorry to everyone.

It's a lot to read, so feel free to skim, I like how it came out but I'm aware its a stupid amount of text, I tried to break it up a little.

As a note, my future posts won't be this huge, it's only because its the first ever post, rarely will I ever have anywhere near as much to say.

So uh, hey, my post is up. Lemme know what y'all think of Yasei and whatever else so far if you slog through it, and I look forward to everyone else's posts!

duramon
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:36 pm

Hi saw on the front of this RP that there might still be a spot open for a female character. is this still the case. Thought i best come in here and double check first rather than just try and reserve since you have started now and some times people would rather wait for a good spot to introduce some one after they have put up the first post.

i'm gonna go finish reading the characters while i wait for a response (great work guys the ones i've read are awesome and im sure the rest are too) here's hoping for good news
You say Eminem- I say The Beatles
You say Hannah Montana-I say Rush
You say T-Pain-I say Fats Domino
You say Jonas brothers-I say Elvis
You say Pink-I say Pink Floyd
You say Hip Hop-i say Jimi Hendrix
You say R&B-I scream Classic Rock
You say Justin Bieber-i hit you in the face

Outlaw
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!