Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blood which Binds

Blood which Binds

a part of “Blood which Binds”, a fictional universe by Mela.

Two factions of vampires locked in eternal war. A coven from each forever bound by the blood spilled between them, thirst for revenge forging the chains. Many years have passed since this feud began, and now they meet again...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blood which Binds”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Blood which Binds

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:41 am

It won't even much out, since he'll be so young, but if Isaac and Annabelle die, Derek will definitely be on the prowl for people to turn, so if someone decides Adonis would be a good vamp, that'd call for a vote. Honestly though I'm not too certain Derek will want Adonis around for eternity. xD

And since Jasper and Annabelle are both played by Nicola, who's AWOL, yes, he's gone. O.o
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:50 am

Ohhh. I knew that. Well that blows x.x

Anywho, who is posting next? O.O

Also, what ever happened to that Crimson chick?
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:00 am

They could also have a wandering vampire perhaps? Who's not a fallen.
Eva wouldn't even be considered I guess. Poor girl. xD

Korrye
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:43 am

I should be posting. xD I've just been busy and sick. Lol. And trying to figure out how to work things here. =) I should get around to it sometime this week. ^^ As for Crimson, she hasn't been online in over a month, so... yeah. Haha.

Kor: Like, you mean they could accept a nomad into the coven? ^^ And no, probably not. Lol. Derek wouldn't do that to her.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:01 pm

Oh! Idea.

Of all the Fallen Covens, the smallest is a group of three. Paul, Morganna, and Gaspard are all of the same maker and age (six hundred and some change?) They aren't really considered a threat in the eyes of Coven Awesome. (That's our Forebearers) as much as they are a nuisance. They're cowards who hit and run. Lately they've been killing off Covens and have added three 'newborns' to their troupe. (Around a hundred years old or so) Now they're cocky. A century or so ago, they tried to make members of Coven Awesome Fall. But the offer was rejected and left them sore. And now they're back.

They attack the house and Annabelle, Jasper, and Isaac are lost in the defense of the home. This could prompt them to leave maybe? And off to Washington we go!

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:39 pm

I think Eva would be very willing to change. She would feel strong for once. But I can understand why Derek wouldn't want that. xD

Korrye
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:37 pm

Is that a no...?
o.o

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:50 pm

@Fox: Now, I apologize for not having gotten around to replying, but in my defense I've been sick and busy as hell. At first I was merely not quite sure what to say, however, but that doesn't mean you can just go right ahead and post without my consent. Luckily I didn't have any other plans, but I feel fairly certain Korrye's not too fond of you godmodding her character.

On a whole other note, not all covens know each others. There are hundreds. I doubt this one is the only one with only three members respectively.

They were sort of planning on leaving as it was though. This whole deal with Alessa and Derek killing that guy was supposed to be the reason they left - to sort of distance themselves, but I suppose things could pile up.

Bottom line is... in this case I can accept you just going right ahead and posting this, but don't ever do it again, and for the love of god, do not godmod.

@Kor: Yah. xD He'd not be inclined to change Eva, especially since he likes her blood quite a bit.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:01 pm

Sorry guys - Its not something that I really ever do, but it had been like two weeks since the last IC post and 10 days since the last OOC post and in my head I was all "Don't let it die! You swore on your life! Or at least on the rules." So I was just typing and typing and praying in my head "Please don't hate me! I just want this to liiiive." But yeah, I swear that I've never done it before and I'll never do it again. *crosses heart* On my son's life.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteTiger08 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:51 pm

Should I post, or wait for you, Mela?
"Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness."

WhiteTiger08
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:21 pm

@Fox: Well, I can't promise you won't have to change little bits... like the ones including Eva. That's up to Korrye and I back her 100% percent if she feels you should. ^^ But... like I said, you're forgiven. ;)

@White: Wait for mee! Haha. =) I should be able to post this weekend. I've no major plans or anything, so I'll throw something in. I'll just have Derek notice Alessa picking up her phone at the end of his post. ^^

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:50 pm

Alright - Edited my post so that I don't think Eva was god moded ^^;

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteTiger08 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:34 am

I leave no roleplayer behind! Haha. :) I'll wait. And that's fine.

WhiteTiger08
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:49 am

Haha, same here! I'm just hanging out!

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:44 pm

Awesomes! ^^

Well, I'm gonna wait for White to post for Alessa, and Kor to post for Eva, before I post again myself. =)

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:53 pm

How did I miss this returning to life! I will post for Eva ASAP. I have time tonight.

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:55 pm

Yeah, I was wondering why you weren't saying anything. =P Was gonna PM you, but then I kept forgetting about it. Haha.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:05 am

Also, Fox, Eva's room is upstairs and she wouldn't have come down at all so Isaac and Annie wouldn't have needed to protect her at all.

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:21 pm

Sorry 'bout that Kor! When I was writing it, I was trying to get into the mindset all of them and what I had come up with was that they heard Eliza's voice coming from Eva's TV and smelled Eva so they went after her - I think I used the word 'dived' a bit (or a lot) incorrectly there, x3.

But I could take a few minutes to edit it and see if the new version would prove better! Be back in two ticks and a tock :D!

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:19 pm

I posted for Eva. I will get to Oliver shortly. I wrote about eight posts between all my threads today and I'm not in the mood for his character. Don't want to screw it up. So I'm going to put it off to tomorrow if you don't mind. Still, burying bodies takes time. xD

Korrye
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!