Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blood which Binds

Blood which Binds

a part of “Blood which Binds”, a fictional universe by Mela.

Two factions of vampires locked in eternal war. A coven from each forever bound by the blood spilled between them, thirst for revenge forging the chains. Many years have passed since this feud began, and now they meet again...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blood which Binds”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Blood which Binds

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:30 pm

Oh my. O.O Why do my boys always end up in these situations?

And with Oliver... that's fine, honey. ^^
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:38 pm

Eva isn't like Simone though. It's very different. Unless my characters are blending together and I'm not realizing it. :S

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Korrye
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:06 pm

Mayyybe a little. xD Like... Eva, Vicky and Simone are all acting up at the same time...

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteTiger08 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:53 pm

So sorry I haven't posted. I've been in and out of doctor's offices for the past week or so and haven't found a minute to sit down! I'll have a post up for Alessa tomorrow. :)
"Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness."

WhiteTiger08
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:06 pm

But all the men are trying to get the women to do things they don't want to do. Kind of. And they're acting out in different ways too. Eva is basically in a fuge/irrational emotional state. Victoria is being the defensive mother not wanting to leave her child. And Simone is just being feisty Simone, and she's finally tired of being manhandled.

Korrye
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:28 pm

@Tiger: No rush. =) I don't have time to reply in the next week's time anyways. Too much stuff going on with school.

@Kor: Hey! Derek's not trying to make Eva do anything. xD He might in my next post, but he's not actually going to do anything to her. =P As for Vicky, she just needs to get over herself and realize that Jonah's not trying to shut her out. xD It's not like she can't come back in five or ten minutes. She's just being difficult. And Simone... well... yeah. Hahaha. xD That one's reasonable. Alexander's not particularly nice to her. Or, well, he's nicer to her than he is most humans... but still not very nice. Hey, she just needs to reap the benefits of his dominance! =P 'Cause they're there. Shades and all, right? Hahaha.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:50 pm

Ah true. I think part of the blending happened because I was wrote posts for every character that I have that's currently active in a span of hours. But Eva is more terrified and she doesn't like seeing Derek with Angel like he is. She feels betrayed (even though she shouldn't) and she's terrified. And she's also jealous.

And Vicky is just, well. She's still in a mood. Should get better after this blowout.

And Simone will learn to submit, but he likes her spunk. I look forward to when things get all shades. You said you had a plan no? I want to hear details eventually.

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:45 pm

Yey c: We have come back to life!

Anyways, edited my post! I hope its a little bit better - So instead of hating Eva, Angel hates herself XD

Loving the tension, though its really great. Can't wait to see how the situation with Dmitri turns out. Poor Kaleigh though. Hey, Mel do you mind if a CS is created for Kelsey? Also, I've got a lot more time on my hands so if any new characters need to be created, I'm ya girl c:
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:47 pm

"I come from The Little Fox's Den." :)

What roles do you need filled?

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:45 pm

Mela is working on new characters to replace the deceased/inactive c:

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Half-Dragon on Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:04 pm

"I come from the Little Fox's Den..." And I bring cookies! Sadly I have no way of sending cookies via intarwebs, so I'll eat them in your stead. They're delicious. Double choc chip! You'd love them.

So I checked the FCs and it seems like everyone's pretty much claimed. Are some of these inactive and freed up or will there be new ones?
It's gonna be a long drive home,
'Cause now it's all over
But the memories remain.
(How could we ever forget?)
As darkness falls we're tired and worn
But we'll do it all again!

Half-Dragon
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:18 pm

Oh, new people. Haha. =D

Hai! ^^ Mela here, GM and very happy to see you both. Alright, so... I'm basically going to clear things up for everyone...

They're all new roles and vampires to replace the dead ones. The deceased still existed, but they're of course... well, dead. ^^ The new vamps will be nomads or something of the like, who are invited to join the covens, to make up for lost members, and the human situation is simple enough. Going to throw in a timeskip soon, during which each coven will have stocked up on vampires. ^^ Easy fix. So all the new characters won't be necessarily young vampires, but they will be new to the covens, more or less - which means no one needs to read old posts, even though we're re-stocking. ^^

We'll be getting the following roles:

Three Forbearers:
One male human
One male procurer
One female enforcer

Two Fallen:
One female procurer
One female human

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:43 pm

"I come from The Little Fox's Den."

This looks like a great group, I am going over all about it right now! :)

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:52 am

Ok, no problem. :)

And, here is the password just in case: "Hi Mels and everyone." May I reserve the female human please?

Also- Would you rather us take more than one or just one at the moment?

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:11 am

Hallowed: Awesomes. =D

Bleeding: You may want to wait with the reservations for a bit. =) See, I add some history, some personality traits and such, so you may want something else once they're up. Which they will be today. ^^

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:01 am

Aaand... they're up. ^^ I should add that if anyone wants the same roles, I'll simply let you guys try out for the parts. =)

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteTiger08 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:24 am

So incredibly sorry that I've been away. I found Alessa sitting the back of my mind, all forlorn from being forgotten, and I'm currently in the process of writing. :)

WhiteTiger08
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:31 am

Haha, don't worry about it, dear. =D

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:56 am

Password: "Hi Mels and everyone!"

Could I possibly reserve the female procurer? :D

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:05 pm

The Kaley Cuoco FC? Sure thing, my dear. =D The Fallen boys need some female blood mixed in there, haha. xD

Mela
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!