Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Call of The Pirate Flag | (Closed)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Call of The Pirate Flag | (Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:57 pm

Leonara's eyes widened as she saw the arrows approaching. She quickly swung her sword reflecting the arrows off before jumping down into the house and rolling onto the floor. "Show yourself coward!"

Jack smiled. "Don't worry. She's the last one we've gotta worry about. Now come on lazy bones. Were gonna sneak through the back!" He said while slowly crawling towards the back of the house.
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:59 pm

"Go to the back of the house and then do what?" Gurion asked, following nonetheless. He couldn't see what they would do and it seemed those who were used to facing pirates would take all their valuables with them.

Arrows came right at her again, going at all angles at different speeds.
The starting point in a fall cannot be pinpointed. It is impossible.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:15 pm

Leonara glared and began to reflect more. She growled feeling one graze her cheek causing a little cut. "You!" She said while moving closer. "Show yourself!"

He snickered and smiled. 'Help out of course. If the enemy is distracted by Leo, we can come from the back and WAM! Just like that." He smiled and winked. "Trust me." He said before slowly opening the door and sneaking in.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:04 pm

He doubted but followed the other's lead anyway. Slowly, they went on, Gurion glancing at the forest through a window. "They're in the trees. How do you expect to catch them from a house?"

More arrows came, silent, faster.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:13 pm

Jack placed his finger on his lips telling him to remain quiet. "Hold on I think i see food in here..." He then gasped seeing a arrow land next to him. "Nevermind!" He mumbled before crawling out. He then went to Gurion and looked at the tree. "Ok. I'll go up there and beat them up. Sounds good?

Leonara continued to reflect the arrows catching sight of the two. "What are.... Ohhh." She thought before smirking. "That all you got!?" She yelled out. "Come on! I'm just getting warmed up."

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:15 pm

He rolled his eyes. "You can't just go up there when they shot you with an arrow." Gurion took out a little smoke bomb, lighting it. He threw it a distance away from them, causing confusion as arrows began to rain in that area. "Go!" He whispered.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:27 pm

Jack smirked and watched the bomb go off. He then began to scurry his way up the tree and latch onto the shadow figure. "Gotcha!"

Leonara quickly ran out the door hearing the bomb then smirked. "Did he get him? Bring that coward down Jack."

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:34 pm

Crying out, the shadowy figure kicked him off, hoping to another branch. The light broke over their face, revealing a young woman with dark skin. She shot arrows at Jack and Leonora before running off again.

Gurion looked out, waiting for more arrows before coming out from his hiding place. “Seemed like it was only a one person job. They did good with the ambush."

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:41 pm

Jack quickly held up his arm blocking the arrows from hitting his face but piercing his arm. He growled and stood before quickly running after. "Leo!"

"Got it!" She said as she began to move out of the way of the arrows. She then took her rapier and quickly begin the slash at the branches of the trees hoping to leave the figure without a place to go.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:46 pm

Grimacing, the woman jumped to a branch, seeing the next one taken off by Leonora, took out an arrow and shot it at a nearby tree. A rope attached, she quickly swung on it to a higher branch, one outside of Leonora's reach. Hurriedly, the woman continued to run away from them until she was out of sight.

Gurion strolled over, hands in his pockets as he examined the arrows. Picking one up, he looked it over. "Ain't just some random arrows. These are high class, good metal and everything. Then again, not much use against guns."

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:51 pm

Jack growled as her saw her get away. "Dammit...." He mumbled before stopping. Leonara smirked and began to place her sword back to her hip. "You need help with that Jackson?" He paused and looked at his arm that was pierced with two arrows. "Oh right... Um... Wow that's a lot of blood."

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:58 pm

Seeing how much blood was coming out, Gurion sighed and came over. "Idiot." He pulled out the two arrows before removing his glove, revealing multiple scars over his hand. Placing it over the bloodied area, the blood seem to freeze almost. Gurion wiped off the exterior blood, the piercings in the other's arm still prominent. "That'll hold for an hour or two," he said, returning his glove to his hand. "Don't go near any fires."

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:04 am

Jack watched as his blood was frozen before him. He smiled. "Woah that was amazing!" He said before snickering. Leonara stretched slightly. "So, what's the plan now 'captain'?" Jack rubbed his chin. "It's best if we keep investigating. That person couldn't be the ONLY person on this island.. Right?"

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:09 am

He didn't answer, looking out at the forest then back at the town. "...She could possibly be. This town doesn't even look like it was touched in a while. It's not unlikely she lives here alone." Gurion leaned down, picking up a few of the arrows and tucking them in his coat. "Let's give her back her arrows."

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:11 am

Leonara scoffed a bit. "Then what? Let her use them on us?" She sighed. "We don't know this person intentions. Giving them back the arrows it like allowing them to take our lives then and there." Jack ignored them both and looked towards where he saw the figure dash off. He began to slowly walk down the path of trees.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:17 am

Gurion sighed. "Think of it like this. You decide to jump someone who had a large bounty on their head. They escape but then you drop your sword. They give you the sword. First thing YOU'D seem to do is to tell them they're stupid and bring them in for a bounty. This girl, she seems to only want to get rid of us." He looked over at her. "Give her the arrows back might very well be a peace offering or something to initiate conversation. Not much use with a sword if it can only defend against arrows."

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:23 am

She rolled her eyes. "Fine, but when she decides to use them against us AGAIN, then don't expect me to be a distraction again."

Jack continued down the trail until looking to the last branch he saw her at. "Hmm...." He mumbled slightly before quickly dashing off to where he believed she would have gone.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:26 am

"Fine. I'LL stand in front and just let the arrows come at me. I can TOTALLY catch them and then toss them back to you," he mocked, just following after Jack.

After a while, arrows came at them once more. Gurion grabbed Leonora, throwing her behind a tree for cover.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:32 am

Leonara smirked. "Good. As you should." She said before being thrown behind a tree. She sighed. "She's back. Great." She said while taking out her sword. Jack paused as he looked up at the trees again. "Is she... Up there?..." He thought slightly before quietly climbing.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:37 am

Arrow after arrow fell, the woman concentrated on getting in a good position to attack the two. Yet, where was their third comrade? Her eyes narrowed, halting her arrows and hopping about to see the third pirate.

"Hey!"

The voice cut through her thoughts, making her raise her head. The man, the one dressed heavily, held up his hands, a bundle of her arrows in one. "Can we talk?" He seemed to place the arrows on the ground, not moving from the spot.

"...You are intruders," she called, her voice somewhat of a whisper over the time of silence. "Leave." Yet, this intrigued her. The woman sat on a branch within their view, examining the two she could see. "Where is your third comrade?"

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!