Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Call of The Pirate Flag | (Closed)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Call of The Pirate Flag | (Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:09 am

"Hm? Not a part of his crew?" She said before sighing and shrugging slightly. "Unfortunately, It isn't my forte." She then sat down in a chair and looked over to the sleeping Jack on the floor. "I may not know your walk of life or how you two might have encountered but obviously there is some reason you agreed to go through with this so far. I mean, you could have more than easily defeated him and escaped yourself. Maybe even take the ship. I wonder, what stopped you from just knocking him out and escaping?"
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:30 am

"Nothing more disrespectful to take another man's ship," Gurion commented, not taking his eyes away from the stars or the ocean. He turned the ship slightly to continue with their course. "And I didn't feel like using my abilities on the kid. Don't like my powers in the first place." Looking over, Gurion examined the sleeping 'captain' of the ship. "And the only reason I'm stuck with the kid is because he keeps getting me sucked into his trouble. I need a get away, he needs a navigator. There you have it."
The starting point in a fall cannot be pinpointed. It is impossible.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:38 am

She began to smirk slightly. "Ok firstly, he's 20 year's old. Not really a child in my book but ok. Secondly, I wasn't aware that 'pirates' had standards when it came to stealing." She laughed a bit before siting back. "Really, maybe you should reconsider. He seems quite determined about you. And nothing's wrong with making an ally I suppose. Besides, the world isn't as.... safe as it use to be."

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:42 am

"Yes, that is not age wise a child but he acts like one. Yes, there are standards to stealing as a pirate, at least in my books. No, I will not reconsider. I have my reasons for not being a pirate and I'm sticking to them." He looked over at her. "And the world has never been safe. Where have you been?"

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:51 am

She laughed. "Gee. Jack never told me how much of a stick up the ass you were." She said as she snickered and walked to the door. "Well, if you need me, I'll be sharpening my sword. Probably head to bed." She said before pausing and leaning against the door. "All I'm saying is that if you going to be miserable in life, might as well be miserable with people you can tolerate, right?" She said before leaning and heading to where she would be resting.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:37 am

"Hm..." He answered before looking back at her. "Food's in the kitchen!" Gurion called before sighing and returning his attention to the area in front of him. He watched as the waters parted for him. And in turn the sky watched him. He could stay up the night keeping their boat on track. Then again... Gurion turned his gaze to the kid on the ground, kicking him. "Hey, wake up. Go to bed. I've got the wheel."

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:51 am

Jack continued to curl up receiving the kicks. At some point in time he had woke up, but didn't want to move from the floor. She looked over slightly. "A sniper... Yeah.." He mumbled having gotten of deep though. "That's what we need."

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:17 pm

He rolled his eyes. "You can find a sniper another time. Right now, eat dinner and go to bed." Gurion nudged him with his foot again. "Jack, go to sleep in a room. You'll get sick out here and then I'll be stuck here even longer."

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:22 pm

He whined being nudged. "Ahhh but im comfy~!" He said before happily grabbing his leg. "Gotcha!" He mumbled before snickering. He smiled. "So where are we heading next Hardy? Anywhere cool that I can beat up a bunch of people?"

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:12 pm

"Oh, I am trapped," he mocked, seeing his leg taken in someone else's grasp. "And don't call me Hardy. It's Gurion." After a strange move, Gurion's leg was freed. He stood and looked out to sea. "Closest island. It's called Gulpe. From what I remember, it was another island like the one we met at but with... Bigger animals."

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:32 pm

He smiled and laughed hearing the mans mocking then let go of his leg. He sat up and took the food before starting to eat. "Aww come on. It can be like a cute pet name that only I can call ya~."He said with a snicker. He then blinked blankly. "Bigger?.. Um, how big?"

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:31 pm

"One day you'll have to call me Gurion. I'm not answering to Hardy ever again." Gurion glanced over at him, hmphing. At least the kid was eating. "Big enough to be known," he explained. "From stories I've heard, they're bigger than 10 people on top of each other. Wider than a house, too."

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:48 pm

He snickered and smiled. "Now who's acting like a kid~. Don't worry, pouty faces are cute, if you can pull them off right." He said before gasping. "If there is a giant animal then I will punch it in the face!"

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:02 am

He rolled his eyes. "Don't punch them if they aren't doing anything bad. If anything, they'll start trying to squash you." Gurion glanced upward, frowning, before shifting the wheel a bit. "Kid, go to bed. It's past your curfew. Put your plate in the sink and I'll clean it up later."

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:09 am

"Why?" He said with a smile. "It's such a nice night. The sky is clear and everything. And the stars look wonderful." He said while smirking. "Shouldn't YOU be the one heading to bed? You look like you could use it more than me."

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:19 am

"You're going to get sick and gross and you won't be able to fight." Gurion glanced at the other tiredly. "I can stay up tonight. I'm used to it. You've been sleeping every chance you've gotten. It'll do you some good to sleep in a bed. The stars will always be there for you tomorrow." He leaned against the wheel, staring out to sea. "Besides, every time I leave you alone at the wheel, I always find you've led us somewhat off course."

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:23 am

He smirked. "Your slouching~. Your gonna pass out any minute now." He said before sticking his tongue out. "And the last thing I need is our nav falling asleep and ramming us into a island by accident. He smiled innocently. "Hey, just leave it to me. I can take care of it. Promise."

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:27 am

He glanced over at the other, considering the proposition, before releasing the wheel and grabbing the now empty bowl. "Fine. But if I find us off course, I'm going to tie your arm to the mast." Gurion waved as he went. "Night."

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:34 am

He smiled innocently and waved. "Night Hardy~! Try not to dream of me." He said before smiled. "Ok! Time to do the thing!" He said while going to the wheel and grabbing it.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:40 am

He stuffed his hands in his pockets, taking the last whiffs of his cigarette before removing it and putting it out on his sleeve. He sighed a bit, glad for the small amount of warmth he felt. Gurion went into one of the dorming rooms, looking around to see if he was alone or if Leonora was in there.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!