Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Call of the Sea

Call of the Sea

a part of “Call of the Sea”, a fictional universe by AngelGirl.

Mermaids and humans once lived together peacefully, but now many humans want to experiment and perform tests on the merpeople. Can the merpeople be protected by the offspring of the two creatures? {1 GUARD, 4 HUNTERS LEFT}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Call of the Sea”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Call of the Sea

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:20 pm

Yay! Can't wait to ge thing roleplay started!!!!

I look forward to getting all of the character apps and everything else. I can't wait to see the creativity you guys can unleash! Post here if you want to reserve a character, and it'll be marked in bold under your name on the front page! Just let me know when you'll have your character app up. If it's not up by midnght (Central Time) the following day after you say it will be up then I will remove your reservation, so stay on your toes and don't forget!

EXAMPLE:
I'd like to reserve the Queen. I'll have my charrie up by tomorrow (Tuesday)

The charrie is not up by midnight (Wednesday, techniqually) then I will remove your reservation

Let's get this party started!
Welcome to Call of the Sea!
Last edited by AngelGirl on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~AngelGirl~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Re: Call of the Sea

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:35 pm

Would it be alright if I reserve the eldest princess's guard? I'll try to get the character up by tomorrow afternoon EST.
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarPlum2 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:42 pm

Could I reserve the Middle Princess? I'll probably have my character done and up either tomorrow and Wednesday.

SugarPlum2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:55 pm

Sure thing! Thanks for letting me know!

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:18 pm

I'd like to reserve the middle gaurd... (That roles requires a female right?) I'll have the charrie up tomorrow...
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:24 pm

It can be either female or male.I'll reserve it for you.

Heads up to all- I don't want to start the post until I have at least two characters for each category that have been approved. And please try and differentiate the females and the males. An all girl or all boy game is no fun. Gimme was charries! Or reservations, those make me excited too...but preferably charries!

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:29 am

Hi hi, I'd like to reserve the "Akarui King (over 30)" I will try to have my CS sent in by wednesday if that's alright.

masato22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:15 pm

Hello, may I reserve the Eldest Prince's Guard perhaps?

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:20 pm

Hey, I was wondering if the guards have certain last names? Because I need to know this before I submit my charrie because the I wouldn't be able to change it.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:32 pm

Nope! The guards can have any last name because they're all the offspring of different humans and merpeople so neither of them are related. and yes you can reserve the eldest prince's guard! when will u send in your charrie?

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:13 pm

...I think I just sent him in without a last name. >-< I hate myself sometimes...

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:18 pm

Lmao, no worries. Yay Starlight77 for being the first submitted and approved charrie! Keep it coming, people!

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarPlum2 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:34 pm

Ah, I'm sorry, but could you take my reserve off...

SugarPlum2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:38 pm

Awww, okay :( Is there anything I can do to make the roleplay better suited?

Also--recommend this RP to everyone you know!! We still need hunters!! I haven't even gottena reservation request for those... and we also have reserved guards with no one to guard!! Recommend please!!

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:42 pm

Forgot to include this--

BlueWind_22-- you have until midnight tonight to submit your charrie cuz u said you'd have it today :D
Masato22-- you have until midnight tomorrow (Thursday 12AM) :D
Kura Ravengade-- you didn't say when you'd have your charrie up, so I'll give ya till midnight tomorrow (Thursday 12AM) :D

Luv you all! I promise I'm not meaning to be harsh, I just want to keep this active and have it get going ASAP!

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarPlum2 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:29 pm

Oh, it's nothing about the roleplay. It have a really good and captivating plot. I just going to be really busy starting in about a week, so I'll barely have time to post anything...

SugarPlum2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:41 pm

Oh, okay! So sorry you're so busy! Hope everything smooths out!

BTW for all reserves-- I mean midnight CENTRAL TIME so that means by 1 AM EST and 10 PM PACIFIC and I'm not quite sure of times for other countries and continents...but just remember CENTRAL TIME

Don't forget to recommend this to your friends!

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:34 am

I've submitted my CS. I hope all is well.

masato22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:13 am

Hey guys!! Thank you so much Masato for your charrie!! So, as all of you most likely know, the site was closed all of yesterday. Because of this the people that had their requirements for charries this morning at midnight have until tonight (Friday 12AM) to submit. Blue Wind, I was expecting that to have been submitted Wednesday 12AM. I'm not sure exactly when the site closed down so if that had some kind of interference with u submitting yours at the right time then that's fine please just let me know! Everyone who has already reserved has until tonight at midnight to submit!

Looking forward to reading some charries! Thanks guys!

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:44 pm

Okay guys--be honest.....am i being too harsh by setting a limit? I'm just trying to be a good leader and move things along, but if I'm being too harsh, please tell me and I'm sure we can work something out. I don't want to lose RPers because of my bossiness.

Let me know, please!

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!