Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Caption That Avatar!

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: Caption That Avatar!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black Hoodie on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:49 pm

"No, I don't solve mysteries, and I don't like bones."
I was formed in the shadows, in the void faster than light. Sheathed in darkness, the world expands, and I feel at home in a mystical place. When I close my eyes, and the void envelops me, I can fly, I can breathe in water and vacuum, I can change my shape and go anywhere I please, anytime I want. No information escapes me, for there was none to fall away in the first place; there is only peace.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black Hoodie
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rann on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:53 pm

"You think I'm creepy? You think about how it feels to be a disembodied face and a hood! Young people these days have no manners."
Screwface Romeo wrote:
Conservatism is like a B-17 bomber that's been shot full of holes. It's plummeting headlong towards the ground, where it will crash and explode and die. The Republican Party and their ilk are just the one crazy turret gunner who refuses to believe that he's crashing, and is blazing away with his guns at anyone and anything that gets near him, even his own allies. Eventually, he will crash, and we can move on with our lives.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rann
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jill on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:54 pm

"I don't forget, except where I left my keys."

Jill
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:24 pm

Aw yeah, taste the f$&#ing rainbow coming out of my @$%.
Like a stranger on a grate, or a skylark, or a taper, flying ever upward and knowing of love's satiety. Our dreams beyond the Sun and into the expanse of Night doth sound a quiet hymn.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black Hoodie on Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:48 pm

"Why are you looking at me funny? Oh, it must be my new sunglasses."

Black Hoodie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Romaneck on Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:56 pm

Ive got Candy in my van
"Incessant wind sweeps the plain. It murmurs on across grey stone, carrying dust from far climes to nibble eternally at the memorial pillars. There are a few shadows out there still but they are the weak and the timid and the hopelessly lost.

It is immortality of a sort.

Memory is immortality of a sort.

In the night, when the wind dies and silence rules the place of glittering stone, I remember. And they all live again."

Romaneck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_13th_Doctor on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:09 am

Romaneck wrote:Ive got Candy in my van

"Come on down to Yuffie's Cosplay Emporium, for all your Final Fantasy cosplay needs!"
Just do what I do: Hold on and pretend it's a plan!

The_13th_Doctor
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostinwords on Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:05 pm

Sigmund Freud: [seeing the phone booth appear; in German] This must be a dream.

Lostinwords
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:57 pm

Yeah, take that, no avatar...bia@#es. Non-conformity, woo! Or maybe laziness...woo! How you like me now!?

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cucumbersome on Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:54 am

"I may not have a face but at least I have an avatar."
I can keep myself sane because I’ve got my candy gun!

cucumbersome
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:46 am

"Yeah, I look cute now, but when I go supernova, it's on."
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WorldsGreatestWarden on Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:18 pm

"I made you some cookies. Yes. 'Cookies.'"
I'm The Warden, and you're a criminal.

WorldsGreatestWarden
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Romaneck on Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:12 pm

Hrnnnnnnnn... lets get married

Romaneck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayMusicGirl on Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:19 pm

"Here's my I.D...."

JayMusicGirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WorldsGreatestWarden on Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:21 pm

"Huh, garsh!" Too easy!

"I feel so... fuzzy-wuzzy!"

WorldsGreatestWarden
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GiggledustJedi on Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:23 pm

Shut up! I'm in my Happy Place!

GiggledustJedi
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:19 pm

Let's all hug each other for a long time!

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WorldsGreatestWarden on Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:27 pm

"I'm the invisible man! Incredible how you can... see right through me!"
*epic riffs, rhythms and jams ensue*

WorldsGreatestWarden
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selene Durlan on Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:22 pm

Acid is a helluva drug....*Whispers* "Do you see the pink elephants?"

Selene Durlan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:00 pm

"A blood pack a day keeps the doctors away."

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Giver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!