Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Carnes High: Human School?

Carnes High: Human School?

a part of “Carnes High: Human School?”, a fictional universe by ShadtheWerepire.

Welcome Carnes High: Monster... er.. Human School. As monster students return to a new year they find way more than 2 human students.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Carnes High: Human School?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Carnes High: Human School?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:34 am

:D

Aw what? There's no human in Lin's room. Only Ms Flower power to bully!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:42 am

Meesha did you notice that a third witch/warlock coven is being introduced?!?!?! :D
"People want to know why I do this, why I write such gross stuff. I like to tell them I have the heart of a small boy..... I keep it in a jar on my desk." -Stephen King

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aurelier
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:42 am

oh, just FYI, Desmodn and Kalen are married legally with the paperwork and everything but they haven't had the ceremony yet cause their gutest all vanished after prom!

Sorry to create the cafeteria without checking with you first Shad, usually i PM posts like that to you but this time i felt better to beg forgiviness than ask permission.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:23 pm

No need to beg for forgiviness, it's fine, I actually totally forgot about the cafeteria being all monster food until Aiden brought it up...

There has to be one monster at this school that can't stand the fact that humans are taking over this safe haven... seriously they even took over the cafeteria!!! If I was a monster I'd be pretty pissed right about now... I really wish I had the time to submit another character to be that annoying monster....

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:31 pm

XD That sounds like an awesome role! So... we're allowed to submit multiple characters? o...o
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:07 pm

hmmm, evil characters starting a fight i nthe cafeteria eh? sounds interesting... perhaps i can be of assistance with that.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:31 am

-sigh- well as much as I was looking forward to this RP. between the people ignoring me for being different, and the people bitching at me and treating me bad for mentioning it hurt me. I feel bullied and im leaving this game
Signature made by Lee

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:04 am

Cage! Ana went and talked to sogreth but you blew it off completely. You weren't ignored and no one was yelling at you before, it was just difficult to rp with someone who's not using the same tense as the rest of us
Last edited by Aurelier on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aurelier
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:18 am

NO! I didn't notice :3 Have to check it out.
I won't be on tonight as I have to go out and when I get in I have to go straight to sleep otherwise I wont get up for work in the morning! So catch you all tomorrow.

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:34 pm

Could some of the evil chara back Veronica up, an NPC doesn't stand a chance against Aiden and Kalen there. it'd be no fun if all the PC sided with the humans here even if they don't like them.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RosexXxStarlight on Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:26 pm

forget i said anything... :P

star would've sided with them... >>
It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

RosexXxStarlight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:15 pm

Shad would have sided with them too... I can throw in another npc or take over this one if you need the back up Elrith.

Cienpher- I hesitate to let you have two characters due to the timezone difference but that's not a good enough reason to say no so feel free to submit another more evil character. (as long as you post as your human it's fine)

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:19 pm

XD I forgot about timezones... Mine is so unfortunate >...> Half-way across the world from most of you guys...

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:16 pm

Jenny too quite the unknown risk with her reply to those cheerleaders. XD And to be honest I can't tell if she was flirting with or insulting Veronica.
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:14 pm

Meesha! The monsters need a new leader!I know that we can't have a monster brawl this early in the game, not a public one, but don't think we've seen the last of VEronica just because Desmond scared her off.

I don't know if the new Shad and Star would have sided with them really, i tihnk they'd be to worried aobut where the hell Estella is and what trouble she's getting into to care. Ah the joys of parenthood

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElizTheWerePire on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:06 pm

If you guys want to catch me up I'll start a brawl =D Kiera always is up for one :P

ElizTheWerePire
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:12 am

Don't worry about Jenny's moment of realization, it will take more than simple actions to get her to know the truth. Although the first time she sees a monster revealed or even if something happens like the last time where someone gets bit she will start to come around to the idea. Until then she will only think it is an act, and one hell of a good one at that.

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:34 am

So, what do oyu guys think of this? Next we get everyone to their rooms, then we can go to the first night ,when the humans are alone... and the monsters are on the prowl? but where's Choco? her chara has a nice set up for some action but i don't think she's posted...

@Aidne: LOL, i just reread your explination again and i can't stop laughing at it, your a very honest person aren't you. You certainly can't be a liar, but that's a good thing! Honesty is good, just don't go into polotics with it.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:16 am

@ elrith not sure i follow your definition of honest or if your talking about me the player or me aiden....however i would generally agree with you. i have no career in politics..

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:57 am

i was talking aobut you the person Wolf, you're clearly honest as you couldn't tell a fib in game nor in OOC, which is a good thing.

As for Detention i have no clue really, i just realized i'd made a situation tht needed to be resolved or it might go to far and reveal to much to fast, key to the last game was longevity, but yeah Detention could be fun. Perhaps afight for your life kind of thing, i don't know, anyone got any ideas?

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!